Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:13:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:57:33 AM

We are currently in the process of working very hard to improve the quality of our game and proceed to the last round of testing that we will require prior to to proceeding to an alpha launch. We hope to start the second round of testing on August 1st.

At this time, I must inform you that I will be absent from the forums until the 31st as I will be out of town with family for a short while. I have an ill family member that I'll be visiting who is currently in the hospital. This will not hinder development as Jigar will be working on developing the visuals for the new game in my absence, and Phoenix will be around to keep everyone informed as to what is going on. If you need to contact me, reach out to me via email shogdite@letitri.de but keep in mind that my response time may be a bit slower than usual.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best wishes.

See you in a week, take care.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stringcoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:03:11 AM

We are currently in the process of working very hard to improve the quality of our game and proceed to the last round of testing that we will require prior to to proceeding to an alpha launch. We hope to start the second round of testing on August 1st.

At this time, I must inform you that I will be absent from the forums until the 31st as I will be out of town with family for a short while. I have an ill family member that I'll be visiting who is currently in the hospital. This will not hinder development as Jigar will be working on developing the visuals for the new game in my absence, and Phoenix will be around to keep everyone informed as to what is going on. If you need to contact me, reach out to me via email shogdite@letitri.de but keep in mind that my response time may be a bit slower than usual.

I have an uncle who is in the hospital dying of colon cancer right now. It's unbearable sometimes when I go visit him and I see him as a shell of the person he used to be. Stay close with the family in hard times like this and you'll get through it. Our family is the strongest power when it comes to dealing with family illness so keep them very close and you'll be ok. Good luck with everything.
Redacted-

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:19:35 AM

WTF is this?  Angry You have a sick family member but why take off 6 days. that's a vacation and you need to be working. Why cant you shorten your vacation by three days so you can work on the project?
WHY?
Redacted-

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:24:39 AM

WTF is this?  Angry You have a sick family member but why take off 6 days. that's a vacation and you need to be working. Why cant you shorten your vacation by three days so you can work on the project?
WHY?

You're sick.!!!
IGNORE!

Why are you calling me sick? Because im not kissing his ass. I want the dice site lunched  Thats what i want and why i invested not for him to be going on vacations. You a loser with a big L for blocking me.
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:34:27 AM

Please Please Please take your time and dont listen to stupid trolls. You have worked with me in email when I had a sign in problem and fixed and completed everything on time and you deserve to be with your family in a time like this. Be safe, be strong and be grateful.

I'm hate how people act over the internet. You know in real life he would never say something like that to anyone. its just so disrespectful that I cant ever imagine acting like that.

No-one would say or do that in real life if Vinnie was around and not alone this massive community. The dude would be hanging from his tiny balls begging for forgiveness. That being said, this is the internet and we have many nut jobs on it  Cheesy I'm sure shog will take it for what it is, troll with to much time. Safe journys shog and you have well wishes.
ecawyna

Activity: 294

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:47:08 AM

bittrex followed by polo is not just dream right? Grin

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
Vinnie Stanley

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:34:18 AM

It looks like you might be dreaming. I have not read anywhere it will be listed to bittrex then followed poloniex so please link me to where you have seen this? Saying that, it has a good chance at being listed at bittrex but wouldn't hold my breath for poloniex in the very near future unless you going to pay out 10,000's which if they did I would leave the project behind. This is not about an exchange this is about a working gambling site.
Stringcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:46:45 AM

It looks like you might be dreaming. I have not read anywhere it will be listed to bittrex then followed poloniex so please link me to where you have seen this? Saying that, it has a good chance at being listed at bittrex but wouldn't hold my breath for poloniex in the very near future unless you going to pay out 10,000's which if they did I would leave the project behind. This is not about an exchange this is about a working gambling site.

Hes just dreaming obviously.
Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:56:59 AM

I dreamt lastnight that LIR reached $1 and I was able to buy a new car. Dreaming can be good but then you have to wake up. It is still moving upwards very nicely though so I am still very happy.
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:58:29 AM

Can someone give me the history of lir because its too much to read. How did the coin progress at ico and after. I read about the beta, did that go good? Many bugs found? Devs responsive?
ok thank you.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:03:45 AM

WTF is this?  Angry You have a sick family member but why take off 6 days. that's a vacation and you need to be working. Why cant you shorten your vacation by three days so you can work on the project?
WHY?

he have life outside the internet as well which probably you dont have

best of luck for the vacation and best wishes for the ill family member

wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:06:11 AM

I dreamt lastnight that LIR reached $1 and I was able to buy a new car. Dreaming can be good but then you have to wake up. It is still moving upwards very nicely though so I am still very happy.

i can not see ny reason why LIR cant reach 1$ mark it have potential to reach there so nothing wrong with dreaming and if it reach 1$ i will not only buy a new car even top its tank full for many months Cheesy

Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:20:44 AM

i can not see ny reason why LIR cant reach 1$ mark it have potential to reach there so nothing wrong with dreaming and if it reach 1$ i will not only buy a new car even top its tank full for many months Cheesy

In the end I am sure it will reach $1 just got to hope I hold long enough for the epic rise to $1
ayesha98220

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:52:23 AM

Lir just keeps rising and rising and i ask where will it stop this time?
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:59:52 AM

why should holding coin for a long time when you can trade them. volume bitcoin in LIR yobit is very amaze, and chart movement LIR in yobit significantly can be used for standard take a decision of get a price for trade. if you can getting a few LIR in a day from trade, why not.  I telling it, so not only be an investor, but as trader also Cheesy Grin hihii
Totally agree with you i hold most of my coins but i use some of them for daily trading with very good results untill now.What i like with letitride is that you have many ways to earn such as trading,dividents,signature and twitter campaigns,tournaments,dice,faucet etc

I'm not investor, just trader. signature as additional fund only.
take trade from them with little bit profit, but its due too often get profit in short time so I can earn a lot of bitcoins. just it

yes of course, you are welcome. I can play gambling in your site while you are visit your family whom ill. i wish your family better soon
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:18:40 PM

one think many people bought more LIR becous they are know about Dividends,Actually I also bought more even everyday but not much Smiley may in the next day will have busy to buy Cheesy
titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:30:07 PM

one think many people bought more LIR becous they are know about Dividends,Actually I also bought more even everyday but not much Smiley may in the next day will have busy to buy Cheesy

When i found LIR a week ago i brought for the dividends and buybacks then because of how professional the dev team come across, fixing everything that needed instantly which gives big faith in them.
buyin the way up is a good idea on a project like this because you never know when it is going to pop.
When did you find it?
Vinnie Stanley

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:36:42 PM

It has had a few shakes so maybe we test around the 3 k again and then upto testing 4 k is my prediction.

Lir will test 3k in the near future, it would be nice to try and see if the 4k is sustainable before the release of new site and real money play. I think judging by the amount it is talked about it has a chance and if everyone involved buys and starts a snowball it will go much higher when the fomo begins.
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:57:23 PM

Lir keeps rising a few shakeout here and there but for the most part I see a nice rise coming to lir. Keep up the good work
Stringcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:58:23 PM

Lir keeps rising a few shakeout here and there but for the most part I see a nice rise coming to lir. Keep up the good work

I love the shakeouts. Been able to buy a few hundred K on the dumps.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: