Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255911 times)
patronis

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:04:17 AM

Maybe u guys should stop quoting the old red blavk its ge :otting so big!! Shocked

I think that's the point. Anyway, whats your guess for tomorrow's total.

I think maybe 260-275 based off of how things have been going so far, what about you?

Looks like I was right about this 267. Any guesses for tomorrow? I'm going to guess maybe 285-295.

My guess estimate is between 275-280.

I'm thinking about the same. The last few days will be the craziest for sure, and we're in the last week Cheesy
etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:31:54 AM

Maybe u guys should stop quoting the old red blavk its ge :otting so big!! Shocked

I think that's the point. Anyway, whats your guess for tomorrow's total.

I think maybe 260-275 based off of how things have been going so far, what about you?

Looks like I was right about this 267. Any guesses for tomorrow? I'm going to guess maybe 285-295.

My guess estimate is between 275-280.

I'm thinking about the same. The last few days will be the craziest for sure, and we're in the last week Cheesy

Tell me about it, lol.  Devs should add some special rewards if we can make it to certain benchmark goals like 1000 BTC Tongue
etparle

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:15:35 AM

Been thinking, shogdite is it possible to do a provably fair lottery? I think this is sort of like a dice game is it not? Everyone buys a ticket for like 0.01 BTC and each ticket rolls a number like dice... and highest number wins? I think that'd be pretty cool to do as a weekly thing.

Isn't that more of a raffle then a lottery? But still sounds cool!
etparle

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:09:12 PM

Been thinking, shogdite is it possible to do a provably fair lottery? I think this is sort of like a dice game is it not? Everyone buys a ticket for like 0.01 BTC and each ticket rolls a number like dice... and highest number wins? I think that'd be pretty cool to do as a weekly thing.

Isn't that more of a raffle then a lottery? But still sounds cool!

Im investing in a dice site not a mega millions lottery. Let them focus on the dice aspect and then let's tell them to look down other avenues.

It's not a lottery, it's a raffle and it's still technically a dice game. I doubt they'll put huge priority into adding it, but it would be nice I think since based on what they've said there won't be p2p games early on.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:14:38 PM

All those ICOs are really great... Waves dump - bought RISE - RISE dump - buy LIR - LIR dump - buy DLISK - DLISK dump - buy BRK... i'm making huge money lately Cheesy
etparle

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:33:46 PM

All those ICOs are really great... Waves dump - bought RISE - RISE dump - buy LIR - LIR dump - buy DLISK - DLISK dump - buy BRK... i'm making huge money lately Cheesy

Congratulations but LIR is not trading yet so you cant have made any money off it unless you are one of its devs.
Are you?

You're a funny guy asking if he's a dev, there's no way! And yea, this is true LIR isn't even trading yet so I am not sure how he claims he dumped it for BRK lol
TreeAcid

Activity: 224

What's in the Magic bottle?

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:37:50 PM

Congratulations but LIR is not trading yet so you cant have made any money off it unless you are one of its devs.
Are you?

No, but even a blind man can see these ICO devs are accruing BTC through the use of lambo promises, all the while every insider knows BTC will RISE (hehe) drastically before the year is over. There are exceptions to this, albeit not many.

BTC is and always will be king. Prior to the market being saturated with ICOs there was a real opportunity for investment and profit x10 (if you have strong hands), now it's just a meme to take BTC from one who doesn't know that it will blast off into hyperspace in our lifetime, dare I say in the near future.

I really don't see WAVES, for example, skyrocketing in a year. There will be a new trend, probably IoT, but BTC will remain king forever, it was designed to perfection by a Japanese anon - just like a Lexus.

TLDR: You're essentially giving away your Lexus for a Kia in the hopes that Kia will outperform Lexus in style, fashion, adoption, luxury. It never will.

BTC/LTC is where it's at come 2020. The rest of the ICO/blockchain tech coins are transient and fleeting.
etparle

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:59:29 PM

Are you?

No, but even a blind man can see these ICO devs are accruing BTC through the use of lambo promises, all the while every insider knows BTC will RISE (hehe) drastically before the year is over. There are exceptions to this, albeit not many.

BTC is and always will be king. Prior to the market being saturated with ICOs there was a real opportunity for investment and profit x10 (if you have strong hands), now it's just a meme to take BTC from one who doesn't know that it will blast off into hyperspace in our lifetime, dare I say in the near future.

I really don't see WAVES, for example, skyrocketing in a year. There will be a new trend, probably IoT, but BTC will remain king forever, it was designed to perfection by a Japanese anon - just like a Lexus.

TLDR: You're essentially giving away your Lexus for a Kia in the hopes that Kia will outperform Lexus in style, fashion, adoption, luxury. It never will.

BTC/LTC is where it's at come 2020. The rest of the ICO/blockchain tech coins are transient and fleeting.

If everyone thought like this, we'd never have any great new innovations in anything. The will to make a competing product or improve upon an existing product is what has brought us to where we are in history. Etherum is a perfect example of all of this where as LTC didn't bring anything new to the table really.. it was just one of the first alts.
golfhuso

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
⇾ Re: LIR
June 25, 2016, 05:16:26 PM

waves is selling below ICO now...

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
TreeAcid

Activity: 224

What's in the Magic bottle?

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:22:29 PM

Are you?

If everyone thought like this, we'd never have any great new innovations in anything. The will to make a competing product or improve upon an existing product is what has brought us to where we are in history. Etherum is a perfect example of all of this where as LTC didn't bring anything new to the table really.. it was just one of the first alts.

I guess you're right. I'll be honest and say that Vitalik Buterin doesn't inspire much confidence, FOR ME personally, like a Lada. By all means, I do not mean to come off as xenophobic, but it is a truism that most Eastern European coins/projects are pump and dumps because the countries and the people residing within desperately need fiat and want to flee ASAP to the West. True, LTC was just a silver to gold, which was arguably necessary, and it was created by someone with advanced knowledge working for a reputable company, it might be useless, who knows.  

ETH is all over the place, people lost a TON of money in DAO, and that will leave a psyche scar on any sort of smart contracts in the future. I don't believe it's worth what it is worth now, just like when DRK was at 17$ or 0.02 for a while. It feels more artificial. I'm not saying BTC/LTC are not volatile, but they feel like established for some reason.

I am for the evolution of crypto, is Ethereum a step forward or a step back? I haven't seen anything but "lol took 20x profit" from it so far. Bitcoin has also not remained static and is evolving in tandem with ETH and all other coins, so I dunno. Again, comparing cryptocurrency to precious minerals, can ETH be a diamond? Possibly. It can also be bronze, copper, quartz. I think the ideology of trading gold has left an evolutionary monetary psychic imprint on all of us since time immemorial, while diamonds for example were more of a niche fashion thing that were not used for trading in most cases.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:30:22 PM

Are you?

Correct Cheesy but that is the flow Cheesy  in fact i start with LISK - dump (3xtmes profit - Buy Waves - Dump (30% profit - Buy RISE -> we will see later Smiley
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:32:12 PM

Are you?

I guess you're right. I'll be honest and say that Vitalik Buterin doesn't inspire much confidence, FOR ME personally, like a Lada. By all means, I do not mean to come off as xenophobic, but it is a truism that most Eastern European coins/projects are pump and dumps because the countries and the people residing within desperately need fiat and want to flee ASAP to the West. True, LTC was just a silver to gold, which was arguably necessary, and it was created by someone with advanced knowledge working for a reputable company, it might be useless, who knows.  

ETH is all over the place, people lost a TON of money in DAO, and that will leave a psyche scar on any sort of smart contracts in the future. I don't believe it's worth what it is worth now, just like when DRK was at 17$ or 0.02 for a while. It feels more artificial. I'm not saying BTC/LTC are not volatile, but they feel like established for some reason.

I am for the evolution of crypto, is Ethereum a step forward or a step back? I haven't seen anything but "lol took 20x profit" from it so far. Bitcoin has also not remained static and is evolving in tandem with ETH and all other coins, so I dunno. Again, comparing cryptocurrency to precious minerals, can ETH be a diamond? Possibly. It can also be bronze, copper, quartz. I think the ideology of trading gold has left an evolutionary monetary psychic imprint on all of us since time immemorial, while diamonds for example were more of a niche fashion thing that were not used for trading in most cases.

I took 100% profit on the DAO panic Cheesy
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:04:07 PM

Are you?

Correct Cheesy but that is the flow Cheesy  in fact i start with LISK - dump (3xtmes profit - Buy Waves - Dump (30% profit - Buy RISE -> we will see later Smiley

good for you placebo! you must owns lot bitcoin right now, since last years you say all the time  you make huge profit everywhere! Grin Wink
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:08:31 PM

Hope you guys are having a good weekend we would like to tell you a little more about how we'll be proceeding after the end of the sale as we are pretty close to our last 5 days.

For the first 24 hours after the sale completes, we will lock placing new orders. We will be allowing (for the first 24 hours after sale completion) for people to microoptimize their existing orders into the black. Following this time frame, any BTC left on accounts (as well as orders in red) will be automatically adjusted everything fits within the "black" of the orderbooks so please be sure to place all your orders and adjust your prices correctly as there are currently still many orders in the red!

We will then proceed to release our Windows and Mac wallets. Shortly after this, we will release our LIR into the orderbooks causing everyone's LIR balances to increase and withdrawals will be enabled. Once enabled, you will be able to withdraw your LIR off our site at your own conveinience (please becareful to use your correct LIR address).

After withdrawals have been enabled, we will post a signed message containing 70% of the BTC raised of which will be used for the bankroll. We have been liquidating some of the BTC that has been coming in already into fiat so we are not gambling on the price fluctuations of BTC as well as so we are able to quickly start processing the 10% cashback rewards for those who have invested more than $500 USD and chosen to receive a prepaid mastercard (as opposed to receiving their 10% cashback as BTC).

Please note, unlike a lot of other sales those who are expecting to short the market and pick up LIR from weak hands there is a cap on how much you can deposit for dividends. For example, if at the end of the sale I have bought 5000 LIR. I could deposit 1000 LIR for dividends, and sell 4000 LIR. A month later, I buy 6000 LIR, but I am only able to deposit 4000 LIR more for diviends since my cap is 5000 LIR (the amount of LIR purchased on my account). This is intended to combat a few things such as account selling, account sharing and whales from manipulating the market causing there to be an unfair distribution of tokens. We must absolutely ensure that distribution is done correctly.

Lastly, we're thinking about offering a special bonus on the last day but the team hasn't fully agreed on this yet. We would like to hear the communities input on this, what are your thoughts?

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:18:49 PM

Are you?

good for you placebo! you must owns lot bitcoin right now, since last years you say all the time  you make huge profit everywhere! Grin Wink

ah, i already went FIAT too Smiley But i think i have sold over 100 BTC, pure profit that is.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:22:57 PM

I'm sorry for my ignorance,but can anyone please explain to me what stands for "black" and "red" as I am new and can't find the time to read all the pages of this thread?
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:25:55 PM

I am not happy really about the bonus! What about  the people did buy the first day? i think many people would be very sad about ! If you make bonus the last day i wish i could get my BTC back! Dont have any other btc to invest ....so if you decide to make another bonus the last day i really appreciate to get my btc back and i will deposit it again!
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:33:05 PM

I am not happy really about the bonus! What about the people the people did buy the first day? i think many people would be very sad about ! If you make bonus the last day i wish i could get my BTC back!

But if the bonus is good and big you can invest a small amount at the end and come out ahead. I also invested on the first day for the 30% bonus but because I did not invest all that I was planning on investing, waiting for the last day to make sure I get the best rates, I still have more I wanted to put in. So from me you wont get an argument against adding another bonus. Just pull together a few more btc and invest with the last day bonus if it even happens.

I'm sure many people will chime in on this over the next day.
Guys sorry , you have many btc to invest , other like me did invest all btc i got  and trusted this wonderful project! So for me das not make any sense to make another optcional bonus the last day! i did invest early to grab this bonus ....will not make any sense for me to extend another bonus the last day! it is like a joke for me!
etparle

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:41:06 PM

I am not happy really about the bonus! What about the people the people did buy the first day? i think many people would be very sad about ! If you make bonus the last day i wish i could get my BTC back!

But if the bonus is good and big you can invest a small amount at the end and come out ahead. I also invested on the first day for the 30% bonus but because I did not invest all that I was planning on investing, waiting for the last day to make sure I get the best rates, I still have more I wanted to put in. So from me you wont get an argument against adding another bonus. Just pull together a few more btc and invest with the last day bonus if it even happens.

I'm sure many people will chime in on this over the next day.
Guys sorry , you have many btc to invest , other like me did invest all btc i got  and trusted this wonderful project! So for me das not make any sense to make another optcional bonus the last day! i did invest early to grab this bonus ....will not make any sense for me to extend another bonus the last day! it is like a joke for me!

I'm in a situation similar to yourself, but fortunately they didn't say there will be a bonus, they were asking what the communities thoughts on it are. There's no guarantee yet that they will do it Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:46:46 PM

Hope you guys are having a good weekend we would like to tell you a little more about how we'll be proceeding after the end of the sale as we are pretty close to our last 5 days.

For the first 24 hours after the sale completes, we will lock placing new orders. We will be allowing (for the first 24 hours after sale completion) for people to microoptimize their existing orders into the black. Following this time frame, any BTC left on accounts (as well as orders in red) will be automatically adjusted everything fits within the "black" of the orderbooks so please be sure to place all your orders and adjust your prices correctly as there are currently still many orders in the red!

We will then proceed to release our Windows and Mac wallets. Shortly after this, we will release our LIR into the orderbooks causing everyone's LIR balances to increase and withdrawals will be enabled. Once enabled, you will be able to withdraw your LIR off our site at your own conveinience (please becareful to use your correct LIR address).

After withdrawals have been enabled, we will post a signed message containing 70% of the BTC raised of which will be used for the bankroll. We have been liquidating some of the BTC that has been coming in already into fiat so we are not gambling on the price fluctuations of BTC as well as so we are able to quickly start processing the 10% cashback rewards for those who have invested more than $500 USD and chosen to receive a prepaid mastercard (as opposed to receiving their 10% cashback as BTC).

Please note, unlike a lot of other sales those who are expecting to short the market and pick up LIR from weak hands there is a cap on how much you can deposit for dividends. For example, if at the end of the sale I have bought 5000 LIR. I could deposit 1000 LIR for dividends, and sell 4000 LIR. A month later, I buy 6000 LIR, but I am only able to deposit 4000 LIR more for diviends since my cap is 5000 LIR (the amount of LIR purchased on my account). This is intended to combat a few things such as account selling, account sharing and whales from manipulating the market causing there to be an unfair distribution of tokens. We must absolutely ensure that distribution is done correctly.

Lastly, we're thinking about offering a special bonus on the last day but the team hasn't fully agreed on this yet. We would like to hear the communities input on this, what are your thoughts?

Lovely to see you here and I am getting back into action now..Will be tweeting and adding fb news daily from now on..

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1406591276307170&id=1406148413018123  please like, comment and share

https://twitter.com/goldentags/status/746773148071235584  please retweet

只剩下5天了#LIR#ALTCOIN ICO..已经募集了超过200 BTC! please retweet

Getting hubby also to translate tweets into Chinese Smiley

Do you need another blog post soon?  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: