Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
Stringcoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:08:36 AM

When can we expect another update.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joshmacabe

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:02:04 AM

LIR dice tournament realy win can reward or not
patronis

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:06:59 AM

LIR dice tournament realy win can reward or not

why would the devs go through ALL this effort and then be like yeah jk we're scamming you on the tournament? lol  Huh
etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:03:25 AM

Hey guys,

It's been a long weekend and I've been in touch with the top 10 investors discussing how we plan to proceed going forward. There's been a lot of speculation as to what's going on, but namely one thing I really dislike seeing is how people are constantly asking "where are the devs?" when there is usually only a day or two between my posts in these crucial times. I understand, it's frustrating what's going on but even more so because of what's going on, I don't have the time to sit on BitcoinTalk frivolously replying to every person.

This weekend, I reached out to the top 10 investors of the LIR ICO to determine how we would proceed going forward. I have not been able to contact Phoenix since friday, and he was the only team member not present at all during our interaction with the top investors. Of the top 10 investors, there was one who we received no reply from on Friday, so we're not sure what his stance is on the matter. The 9 I did manage to contact, we discussed the current events and the team and I agreed that they deserved the chance to opt out given all that was going on. From 9 present, 7/9 chose that they would prefer if their BTC was refunded at ICO value as they were unsure of the project's future given the circumstances. Today we will be starting the refund process with these seven investors. This will take some time to investigate each account and determine what value they pair for their LIR. For record so the community is aware, we will also be investigating the origin of the LIR sent to us by our top 10 investors, this is not a chance for them to take advantage of the markets crippled state to simply buy LIR at well under ICO price and then resell it to us at ICO price.

Given 7/10 of the top investors will no longer be present, we have come to agreeance with them that it is fair to shift 7% of the 10% dedicated to top 10 investors only to the open dividend public meaning this cap will change from 18% to 25%, and the remaining 3% will be split among the remaining 3 investors of the top 10. With the remaining  On top of the LIR returned by top investors being refunded, we have negotiated a deal with top investors who have chose to remain for a total of 10,000,000 LIR.

After we have received all of the LIR, we will then be placing 17,000,000 LIR in escrow and keeping 3,000,000 LIR for a hot wallet bankroll. Effectively, this means ~60% of LIR will be taken out of circulation. At the conclusion of this tournament, we will be enabling gambling via LIR. If at some point it is required that funds be transfered to fill our hot wallet, we will request this from the escrow. During the duration of this transition to LIR gambling, as profit itself is LIR, the original allocated amount towards the buy back will be added to the dividends (+11.5%) meaning there will be 36.5% in public dividends.

At this time, it's hard to give more news since the team and I will now need to refactor our goals and planned expenditures as we will be refunding a large portion of the BTC. It is also unclear at this time why Phoenix has not been on. Of course, many will speculate the worst but after knowing him for a year, I feel I owe it to him to give him a few days incase something came up in his personal life as not too long ago something did in mine. For clarification since I'm sure this question will come up, Phoenix was incharge of the marketing budget and as such was holding the BTC dedicated towards that.

Unfortunatley, we cannot support the price/market due to our limited budget. The market price does not dictate the success of a project as we are going to continue working and building new content. For those who are complaining that the price is low, show support in the books as it is the community of traders around this project who will have to be the ones to influence the price. All we can currently offer is our support through updates and development.

Thanks, and I'll be in touch with more news such as the updated roadmap and the development of new games as soon as there is some.

Kudos for not jumping to conclusions about Phoenix but man I don't trust that guy at all after this shit show, don't think you should either
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:17:30 AM

With all the crap that has happened I feel the update you gave is probably for the best. Well done to the two investors that stuck it out and believed in you. The current price and 36% dividends could make someone who believes in the project could buy up a big percent of the project for cheap.  20 million locked up, 13 million remaining giving 36% at 300 ish sat
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:37:59 AM

Hey guys,

It's been a long weekend and I've been in touch with the top 10 investors discussing how we plan to proceed going forward. There's been a lot of speculation as to what's going on, but namely one thing I really dislike seeing is how people are constantly asking "where are the devs?" when there is usually only a day or two between my posts in these crucial times. I understand, it's frustrating what's going on but even more so because of what's going on, I don't have the time to sit on BitcoinTalk frivolously replying to every person.

This weekend, I reached out to the top 10 investors of the LIR ICO to determine how we would proceed going forward. I have not been able to contact Phoenix since friday, and he was the only team member not present at all during our interaction with the top investors. Of the top 10 investors, there was one who we received no reply from on Friday, so we're not sure what his stance is on the matter. The 9 I did manage to contact, we discussed the current events and the team and I agreed that they deserved the chance to opt out given all that was going on. From 9 present, 7/9 chose that they would prefer if their BTC was refunded at ICO value as they were unsure of the project's future given the circumstances. Today we will be starting the refund process with these seven investors. This will take some time to investigate each account and determine what value they pair for their LIR. For record so the community is aware, we will also be investigating the origin of the LIR sent to us by our top 10 investors, this is not a chance for them to take advantage of the markets crippled state to simply buy LIR at well under ICO price and then resell it to us at ICO price.

Given 7/10 of the top investors will no longer be present, we have come to agreeance with them that it is fair to shift 7% of the 10% dedicated to top 10 investors only to the open dividend public meaning this cap will change from 18% to 25%, and the remaining 3% will be split among the remaining 3 investors of the top 10. With the remaining  On top of the LIR returned by top investors being refunded, we have negotiated a deal with top investors who have chose to remain for a total of 10,000,000 LIR.

After we have received all of the LIR, we will then be placing 17,000,000 LIR in escrow and keeping 3,000,000 LIR for a hot wallet bankroll. Effectively, this means ~60% of LIR will be taken out of circulation. At the conclusion of this tournament, we will be enabling gambling via LIR. If at some point it is required that funds be transfered to fill our hot wallet, we will request this from the escrow. During the duration of this transition to LIR gambling, as profit itself is LIR, the original allocated amount towards the buy back will be added to the dividends (+11.5%) meaning there will be 36.5% in public dividends.

At this time, it's hard to give more news since the team and I will now need to refactor our goals and planned expenditures as we will be refunding a large portion of the BTC. It is also unclear at this time why Phoenix has not been on. Of course, many will speculate the worst but after knowing him for a year, I feel I owe it to him to give him a few days incase something came up in his personal life as not too long ago something did in mine. For clarification since I'm sure this question will come up, Phoenix was incharge of the marketing budget and as such was holding the BTC dedicated towards that.

Unfortunatley, we cannot support the price/market due to our limited budget. The market price does not dictate the success of a project as we are going to continue working and building new content. For those who are complaining that the price is low, show support in the books as it is the community of traders around this project who will have to be the ones to influence the price. All we can currently offer is our support through updates and development.

Thanks, and I'll be in touch with more news such as the updated roadmap and the development of new games as soon as there is some.

Thanks for the detailed update shogdite. I've noticed less negativity and accusations since the post. Lets see how things progress!
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:59:40 AM

Thanks for the detailed update shogdite. I've noticed less negativity and accusations since the post. Lets see how things progress!

Well his claim to not be able to refund everybody is bollocks. He need only divide the btc he has left from the quarter of a million dollars you gave him by the number of coins in circulation and he could use that price as the buy-back level. That way everybody who wants to recover some of their money can do so and those who want to chance it with people who lied about using bought accounts and sold them a cheap web-script dice game, are able to leave their money with the fraudsters.

By stating that he is only negotiating with the ten largest holders he is essentially letting them choose to walk away with no loss while the rest of you have to just swallow whatever these crooks deign to give you from this point forward.

Even then you have no proof the coins he is 'refunding' aren't mostly his and the other 'dev'. Considering they lied to you from the outset, what reason do you have to believe them now? They've had more than enough opportunity to move the market up and down intentionally to play you all and accumulate cheap coins they can now sell back to themselves for your btc at ICO price and walk away as just an 'honest investor who got a refund'.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:32:49 AM

I think dev team Just need rebuy coins on order book and up the price.
Then maybe, he can do something with this coins later

tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:35:25 AM

Well his claim to not be able to refund everybody is bollocks. He need only divide the btc he has left from the quarter of a million dollars you gave him by the number of coins in circulation and he could use that price as the buy-back level. That way everybody who wants to recover some of their money can do so and those who want to chance it with people who lied about using bought accounts and sold them a cheap web-script dice game, are able to leave their money with the fraudsters.

By stating that he is only negotiating with the ten largest holders he is essentially letting them choose to walk away with no loss while the rest of you have to just swallow whatever these crooks deign to give you from this point forward.

Even then you have no proof the coins he is 'refunding' aren't mostly his and the other 'dev'. Considering they lied to you from the outset, what reason do you have to believe them now? They've had more than enough opportunity to move the market up and down intentionally to play you all and accumulate cheap coins they can now sell back to themselves for your btc at ICO price and walk away as just an 'honest investor who got a refund'.

My proposal would be:
(1) Initiate a period (few days/a week or so) of collecting the LIR holders who want to be refunded - they would need to send their LIR to an escrow address
(2) Refund proportionally all LIR holders from (1) with BTC from ICO
(3) If any BTC remains, use it for LIR development - I guess there still will be some LIR holders that will believe in this project, but anyone can decide

[Edit] Obviously, no preference for top 10 investors. Why are they better than all the others?
ShooterXD

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:00:31 AM

My proposal would be:
(1) Initiate a period (few days/a week or so) of collecting the LIR holders who want to be refunded - they would need to send their LIR to an escrow address
(3) If any BTC remains, use it for LIR development - I guess there still will be some LIR holders that will believe in this project, but anyone can decide

[Edit] Obviously, no preference for top 10 investors. Why are they better than all the others?

And how much this top invest?

tomkat

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:10:31 AM

My proposal would be:

And how much this top invest?

Who knows...

The most important information in this procedure would be:
-BTC available for refunding
-LIR collected for refunding
-max refund price=ICO price

Then everybody can decide what to do
Vinnie Stanley

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:23:56 AM

Anyone who is saying refund everyone is kinda slow at best it would take forever!!. I am not in the top ten and I sold many over 2000sat, I brought about 2btc in the sale and sold at profit and brought back lower.
Should they refund my initial 2btc investment even though I sold at profit and can now buy at a few hundred sat.
For them to even refund the top ten means they must be able to trace the orgins of the coin easier.
Is there a break down on the amount the top ten invested compared with everyone else?
tomkat

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:33:29 AM

Anyone who is saying refund everyone is kinda slow at best it would take forever!!. I am not in the top ten and I sold many over 2000sat, I brought about 2btc in the sale and sold at profit and brought back lower.
Should they refund my initial 2btc investment even though I sold at profit and can now buy at a few hundred sat.
For them to even refund the top ten means they must be able to trace the orgins of the coin easier.
Is there a break down on the amount the top ten invested compared with everyone else?

Tracing the origins of each coin is bad idea, and refunding only the whales is unfair.
The only fair solution would be to refund all interested in being refunded - regardless if they purchased the coins on Yobit, or during ICO.
It's just about giving a chance for everyone to get out from this investment.

Do a better proposal instead calling anyone slow at best. Also, I doubt anyone is interested what you've been doing with your money.

Mokota

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:41:17 AM

It's also unfair to refund the whales and now they could go in at 300 sat. One of them already said he's going to do that.

And all other investors are pissed.
Refund all or none!
Vinnie Stanley

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:44:11 AM

Tracing the origins of each coin is bad idea, and refunding only the whales is unfair.
The only fair solution would be to refund all interested in being refunded - regardless if they purchased the coins on Yobit, or during ICO.

Do a better proposal instead calling anyone slow at best. Also, I doubt anyone is interested what you've been doing with your money.

So they should refund everyone at the average 1505  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Ok hold on I am going to buy the market out up to 1455  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy that would be an amazing idea to give me even more profit wouldn't it  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Thanks for proving my point
Mokota

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:56:49 AM

So they should refund everyone at the average 1505  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Ok hold on I am going to buy the market out up to 1455  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy that would be an amazing idea to give me even more profit wouldn't it  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Thanks for proving my point

The initial invested amount during the ICO is saved on their website, so of cours you couldn't get more than that.
Sure some of the BTC has phoenix, so just substract this and pay out the rest based on the initial investment.
ShooterXD

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:18:05 AM

I think, the best way is support the coin on yobit, and do right with some rebuy like promissed.

Just buy walls will recovery the coin. If dumpers keep dumping, Just use rebuy coin in dividends for delevop project

tomkat

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:43:57 AM

Yeah, your're the best
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:55:21 PM

It's also unfair to refund the whales and now they could go in at 300 sat. One of them already said he's going to do that.

And all other investors are pissed.
Refund all or none!

I'm not pissed, but this is true. If I was one of those top 10 investors I would take my money back and buy lower. I paid 2509 sats because I was too busy to pay enough attention to the game and finished a bit below the lowest ICO price. I'm fine with that. I'm fine with refunds or whatever, but only refunding the guys with the most money while the price is well below ico price is just giving them a lower buy-in price. That's not right, in my opinion.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:15:28 PM

Thank you shogdite for giving us an updated information regarding the status of LIR, I like the way that is happening now and I am not losing my faith in this coin, I would consider myself lucky if the LIR that I am holding now will increase in terms of value by tomorrow because of your news.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: