Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:05:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:08:06 PM

What is the next step after back money to top10?

Dev, what u gonna do?

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shogdite (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:59:19 AM

Sounds like you know it is cheap script right? I would love the dev to come and give you the slap you deserve for talking shit you naughty dog you.

Oh please do, 'dev'. Feel free to prove how you totally haven't tried passing off a 0.2BTC web script as the back-end for the $250,000 gambling platform you promised to deliver your investors.

While you're at it perhaps you'd like to provide them with the actual numbers and details concerning where their money currently is.
You want to let me know when you find a dice script that's using ASP.NET with the SignalR library for the dice betting component? Regardless, feel free to compare to whatever scripts you buy, but I can tell based on your assumptions you are definitely not a coder or you do not have much experience with programming.

What is the next step after back money to top10?

Dev, what u gonna do?

Will be posting an update tomorrow in regards to this. Please be patient. Thanks.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
ShooterXD

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:21:03 AM

Nice, ill wait for this.

Keep working dude! We belive on u

patronis

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:38:02 AM

Nice, ill wait for this.

Keep working dude! We belive on u

well said I'm looking forward to the news tomorrow
88highroller

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:31:52 AM

0.3 btc volume, pathetic coin, dudes, let us wait for the tomorrow news. 
RoseMann

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:44:36 AM

The only pathetic-ness here is you. Remember that at 3k sat!

XERES

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:19:09 AM

The only pathetic-ness here is you. Remember that at 3k sat!
Yes we remember that when at 3k satoshi but we should know where's this coin at now and I think the devs should start buy LIR back with the investments funds and everyone will be happy.

swisswatch

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:30:19 AM

ICO investors are miserable now, only 10% of ico price, dev screwed some family, but Hansen is rich now.

Stringcoin

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:19:54 AM

When is the announcement, It was supposed to be done today. Angry
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:42:34 AM

When is the announcement, It was supposed to be done today. Angry
Lets wait and see. I hope the announcement will be a big one . That will surely impact on the prices . The volume is decreasing and decreasing day by day , you can tell that by seeing the price difference of sell orders and buy orders.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:56:42 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 02:25:38 PM by cryptodevil

rather than delivering a bespoke quality platform simply glued on a new skin to a bog-standard cheap web-script
Big quote you have there. Can you possibly point me into the right direction where you have found it to be a I quote "bog standard cheap script" that would imply the dev doesn't know how to code when I have seen a fix in real time after emailing him. So where is your proof it being a cheap script please and where would I find such a script?

Ok, first things first, let's take a look at the initial incarnation for LIR:

Here's a preview of how it's looking so far, please note as we've said so far, this is indeed one of the "toned down" versions we plan on offering:

Now let's compare it to a dice script you can pick up for 0.3BTC 0.207BTC from https://bitify.com/auctions/download-software/dicescript-3-4-start-your-own-dice-site-today-instant-361715/

Do you need me to point out all the places which match between the two? Bar some minor edits on the labels to try and pretend like they're giving you a bespoke platform it is pretty clear they are one and the same.

In fact, given just how absurdly easy it is to see this fact it probably explains why Dogshite then discarded that particular layout shortly afterwards.

You want to let me know when you find a dice script that's using ASP.NET with the SignalR library for the dice betting component?

You mean like this one from January 2014?

While you're at it perhaps you'd like to provide them with the actual numbers and details concerning where their money currently is.

So we know you haven't spent more than a couple of bitcoin on pretending like you're delivering the bespoke gambling platform you promised your investors, how about you actually tell them where their money is at this moment?

Because you seem to want to talk about anything other than what you have done with their money so far. On the basis that we know you couldn't possibly have spent much of it you surely are in a position to refund anyone who wants refunding given the fact you clearly have a hard-core small group of sock-puppet forum accounts devoted investors who insist they still have faith in you, so it isn't as if they'd want a refund.

So that should leave you with more than enough to cover the requested ICO refunds from the $250,000+ in bitcoin you took from them under false pretences.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:21:27 AM

Cryptodevil. Can you show me where you  invested in lir?

Simple question, just looking for a yes look at this screenshot or no answer.

I've got absolutely no dog in this fight other than a revulsion for dishonest scumbags in this industry pulling organised frauds and making it harder for this technology to actually be adopted in the mainstream.

But feel free to make a really big deal out of the fact I have no investment whatsoever in this scam and how you'll now declare that none of the evidence I have presented should be accepted because . . .reasons.

Or, and this is always popular among sock-puppets and shills, I must be working againt LIR because I support a competing project or something. That, again, clears the way for you to roundly declare that none of my reasoned and proven assertions about this criminally fraudulent (and it is criminal btw, kids), ICO should be accepted because, again. . .reasons.

Listen, these assholes took money under false pretences, this is proven and even admitted after the fact by them. They are not your friends, they are criminals who are hiding behind anonymous forum accounts they bought/stole in order to steal money. Unless, of course, they are actually your friends, in which case you're conspiring with them, also a crime.

The *only* way for a just resolution out of this is for them to refund anyone who wants it. Anything else is just bullshit with accompanying sock-puppet/shill support to try and drown out the fact that every single investor has a right to hold these fuckers to account.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Mokota

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:38:43 AM

No

Ok, so go bother some other thread. Devs are here they are delivering and I as an investor am happy. Let us focus on lir and building back the marketcap that we lost thanks to you and your buddies.

So you're thinking nobody is allowed to stop rapers from raping, unless they didn't got raped themselves? That's bullsit!
And i'll also not go away until ALL people will get refunded and not just top 10 which are propably the devs own accounts.
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:44:01 AM

Cryptodevil. Can you show me where you  invested in lir?

No

Ok, so go bother some other thread. Devs are here they are delivering and I as an investor am happy. Let us focus on lir and building back the marketcap that we lost thanks to you and your buddies.

So you're thinking nobody is allowed to stop rapers from raping, unless they didn't got raped themselves? That's bullsit!
And i'll also not go away until ALL people will get refunded and not just top 10 which are propably the devs own accounts.

I am thinking you should take a day off from bumming your alt cryptodevil. If not an alt your some broke ass loser who wants to be seen by that idiot aren't you. Stop rapers from raping is a long way from the internet and I would take a guess that nobody gives a fuck about what you will or won't do, your a nobody just like cryptodevil and nobodies will always be nobodies even when they try and be somebody like here. I am so glad I made profit from this before you bums came and ruined these poor peoples investments. Disgusting people your just as bad as Eric the scammer. But he will get his just punishment in the end, they always do..
nowclever

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:55:53 AM

No

Novalok is a LIR badholder, and crying like a baby. And also bigbigbull. I see these 2 guys don't accept the truth, just keep dreaming.   Angry Grin
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:06:39 AM

Novalok is a LIR badholder, and crying like a baby. And also bigbigbull. I see these 2 guys don't accept the truth, just keep dreaming.   Angry Grin

These sock puppet forum accounts devoted investors are either aggressively stupid bagholders with a weird fetish for violent-sex-related insults, or they are simply part of the fraud themselves, with a weird fetish for violent-sex-related insults.

I think it is probably a little from column A and a little from column B.

Which is why the community of investors who want to recover their share of the 472BTC taken from them under false pretences, need to feel empowered enough to speak up and not allow these bullies to shout them down with their dismissive shitposting.

loveversace

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:09:16 AM

These sock puppet forum accounts devoted investors are either aggressively stupid bagholders with a weird fetish for violent-sex-related insults, or they are simply part of the fraud themselves, with a weird fetish for violent-sex-related insults.

Which is why the community of investors who want to recover their share of the 472BTC taken from them under false pretences, need to feel empowered enough to speak up and not allow these bullies to shout them down with their dismissive shitposting.

I find Eris Hansen is fucking quiet nowadays, it means that he accepted the truth, and doesn't wanna be here. But some retarded boys are still defending for the scammers, I think they must have head problems
ShooterXD

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:49:39 AM

I cant understand why some guys in this fórum care about investments from other people.

Go take care if ur money. If other guy want burn ur money, is dont matter for u

ghost15

Activity: 392

we are still here and we will stay forever.

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:31:08 PM

you do a great job cryptodevil; Your avatar should be colored in green by the positive feedback that you should receive by the people you saves from potontiel scam, you will receive one from me when you will give a negative feedback to Satoshi Nakamoto because he is the big scamer of the crypto currency world;  he developed the BTC without unveil his identity and people invest a millions of USD; I'm sure if you were here when his project start; you would have stuck him a negative feedback and people would not be where they are todays.

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
ICO: Mar 31st
driips

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:47:40 PM

hey if u want to burn your coins or just don't want them anymore just dump them here to this wallet =) my children thank you

LSq3uCSJWyFoSaR36f8fQkLVsPo9wSxvdv
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: