Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:56:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
Stringcoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:23:21 AM

LMAO. you dont even have the right web address in your translation and it looks like google translate.
Stringcoin

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:24:48 AM

live money bettng is this weekend so as of monday i'll be making an income in lir off of lir for holding lir.

Uhuh, sure, people sending their money to a website operated by proven fraudsters.

What could possibly go wrong.

It isn't like these same people already ran a website encouraging people to send them money and then absconded with a chunk of it through one stolen sock-puppet account while organising a means to siphon off even more through a bullshit 'big investor' refund process they are forcing on all their victims.

How about that 'innovative' dice site, though! I'm sure the public will overlook the proven criminal fraud surrounding the entire operation, just so they can experience that jaw-dropping innovation, right?

[edit]
I wonder if James Leslie knows more about this scam
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535373.msg15970320#msg15970320

proven criminal fraud? Oh im so sorry I must have missed. Where did a Judge make a ruling on this case?

gogo is right. you're a cock sucker.

LMAO.
pastapaska

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:29:14 AM

live money bettng is this weekend so as of monday i'll be making an income in lir off of lir for holding lir.

Uhuh, sure, people sending their money to a website operated by proven fraudsters.

What could possibly go wrong.

It isn't like these same people already ran a website encouraging people to send them money and then absconded with a chunk of it through one stolen sock-puppet account while organising a means to siphon off even more through a bullshit 'big investor' refund process they are forcing on all their victims.

How about that 'innovative' dice site, though! I'm sure the public will overlook the proven criminal fraud surrounding the entire operation, just so they can experience that jaw-dropping innovation, right?

[edit]
I wonder if James Leslie knows more about this scam
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535373.msg15970320#msg15970320

Yeah, I think this name or other info are fake, people usually use fake names to register website info on the Internet.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:42:50 AM

proven criminal fraud? Oh im so sorry I must have missed. Where did a Judge make a ruling on this case?

LMAO.

Don't be sorry, you're just another sock-puppet account trying to mislead people into believing that Eric Hansen is involved in this scam.

Not only is this proven criminal fraud it is fucking admitted criminal fraud, dumb-ass.

Both sock-puppet accounts Shogdite and Phoenix posted denials that they were not the original owners of the accounts during the ICO period when they were collecting money from people. But later admitted they were not the original owners of those accounts and tried to play down the significance of that fact by stating that it was only because they were going to be setting up a gambling site and didn't want their identities known in case they were breaking gambling laws.

Trouble is they collected money on the basis of claiming to be the original owners of those forum accounts.

Which, unfortunately for you my dumb-fuck friend, means they have actually admitted to personal gain through false pretences, i.e. 'Fraudulent Misrepresentation', otherwise known as, 'Fraud'.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
scammerdie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:45:09 AM

LMAO.

Don't be sorry, you're just another sock-puppet account trying to mislead people into believing that Eric Hansen is involved in this scam.

Not only is this proven criminal fraud it is fucking admitted criminal fraud, dumb-ass.

Both sock-puppet accounts Shogdite and Phoenix posted denials that they were not the original owners of the accounts during the ICO period when they were collecting money from people. But later admitted they were not the original owners of those accounts and tried to play down the significance of that fact by stating that it was only because they were going to be setting up a gambling site and didn't want their identities known in case they were breaking gambling laws.

Trouble is they collected money on the basis of claiming to be the original owners of those forum accounts.

Which, unfortunately for you my dumb-fuck friend, means they have actually admitted to personal gain through false pretences, i.e. 'Fraudulent Misrepresentation', otherwise known as, 'Fraud'.

Stringcoin is sock-puppet of Eris Hansen. I don't think any other reasons why he ignore the truth once, twice and many times.
Stringcoin

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:04:44 PM

LMAO.

Again you're wrong. They raised money under the name of shogdite and phoenix1969.

Not Eric Hansen who is a clear scammer, liar, and fraud.

So I dont see any false misrepresentation happening here. Just a clean ICO and a working site with a growing community.
starswper

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hillary For President.

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:42:38 PM

Well this turned out bad. Was away on a rig for two months working and just checking in now.
I have about 200 pages of who knows what to catch up on but just looking at the chart on yobit tells it all.

Trump=Death
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:33:24 PM

Well this turned out bad. Was away on a rig for two months working and just checking in now.
I have about 200 pages of who knows what to catch up on but just looking at the chart on yobit tells it all.
Yeah, the price was really not good at the moment at yobit but you could also try to buy cheap LIR if you believe this project will still succeed. I have my LIR and I will just keep it because I have no choice at all. I hope you guys had already accepted the reality and let's just hope it will prosper.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:41:13 PM

This is sad. I decided last night to take 8 weeks and go away from lir thread.. I hope it looks better when I get back. Buy guys
Not just you, there are bunch of people who believe in LIR back then, but didn't know if thats all just a lie. Now LIR price at Yobit just worth with 193 sats, really down a lot from some weeks ago, it was 1.8k-2k sats.
BTW, Did you mean, "bye"?
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:02:11 PM

What is the next move now?
The dev will keep working in this or not?

Stringcoin

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:46:45 PM

Was watching this thread so you guys decided to let someone who you know nothing about hold 400 BTC and he ran away? It's a shame money that is meant for good innovation was wasted on poor organisation. If I am wrong please let me know I am still not sure what happened here.

its a shame that you are eric and cryptodevil.

get out of here with your fucking shill troll account.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:03:32 AM

Yup, LIR has gone really bad. There is a lot of things going on here and phoneix has gone missing. However, it seems like a great restructure to the organisation of LIR since right now one of the bad eggs have been discovered and thrown away.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:26:17 AM

Yup, LIR has gone really bad. There is a lot of things going on here and phoneix has gone missing. However, it seems like a great restructure to the organisation of LIR since right now one of the bad eggs have been discovered and thrown away.
i hope to see this coin move back to 1k again i don't know what happen behind but it just for a month and now it really went down, but maybe a perfect timing to buy more to earn from it.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:32:58 AM

I agree, we should be positive with the LIR to see it growing again. Though we have lose a lot of money because of our trust in this project but its to early to surrender and quit now as there are still some light we can see in this project.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:59:47 AM

Hey... Just got to say, remember Gamebet coin!   Hodl guys.... Hodl

Mabye a magical santa claus investor will show up, and save you. Keep those dreams alive!

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Stringcoin

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:09:09 AM

Mabye a magical santa claus investor will show up, and save you. Keep those dreams alive!

You must have missed math class on the day they covered simple addition and subtraction. Let me help you with that.

In total LIR has about 36M coins. Soon of the 36M available coins 20 million of them will be locked out and out of circulation.  That leaves you with only 16M coins being traded.

= 16
 Grin

16 Million coins once the site is launched live with LIR gambling will drive up the price way past its ath. At least double when things really get Rollin.

Dont say I never warned ya.
cryptospreader

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 02:12:27 AM

I don't see or dream about any magic. I don't want to for xmas. I want some good profits quickly. So, what I do is I dump my stack and move on to other coin for trading.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:15:40 AM

I just decide, or i got total loss or a good profit. Ill hold my coin at all, at LIR get 3k

yhlsqj

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:23:51 AM

You must have missed math class on the day they covered simple addition and subtraction. Let me help you with that.

In total LIR has about 36M coins. Soon of the 36M available coins 20 million of them will be locked out and out of circulation.  That leaves you with only 16M coins being traded.

= 16
 Grin

16 Million coins once the site is launched live with LIR gambling will drive up the price way past its ath. At least double when things really get Rollin.

Dont say I never warned ya.

Only you still trust this scam coin, what if all the things are fake? No one trusts dev now.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
tom1077

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:06:12 AM

Was watching this thread so you guys decided to let someone who you know nothing about hold 400 BTC and he ran away? It's a shame money that is meant for good innovation was wasted on poor organisation. If I am wrong please let me know I am still not sure what happened here.

its a shame that you are eric and cryptodevil.

get out of here with your fucking shill troll account.
I have no idea who that is I am a real person. Anyone can video call me right now and see I am a real person not hiding behind private identities and my name is not Eric or cryptodevil.
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: