Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:00:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
Rockie1234

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:47:06 PM

The website is down and the coin dumped.
Why do people still believe the coin will go up again?
shadabahmed

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:39:41 PM

Guys just go one every thread and call the other coins a scam and tell people to buy lir. its going to help us get more attention.

wow very nice idea,,
hahaha cant stop laughing

Am I spamming? Report me!
shadabahmed

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:44:43 PM

The website is down and the coin dumped.

website is working for me, brother

because hope is good for ur life

Rockie1234

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:30:48 PM

Site is working for me fine. Are you on drugs dude?

Sorry man, but it didn't work for me for like a day.
Works now.. (strange?)
shadabahmed

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:55:57 PM

Site is working for me fine. Are you on drugs dude?

Sorry man, but it didn't work for me for like a day.
Works now.. (strange?)

i check site log. and its on always uptime

ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:59:23 PM

Fuders gonna fud, like haters gonna hate.

I hope LIR recovery up

shadabahmed

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:40:00 AM

Fuders gonna fud, like haters gonna hate.

I hope LIR recovery up

Of course its going to recover up and everyone who sold cheap are going to be crying tears of profit losses.
They'll see soon enough.

r u still getting paid for LIR avtar?

eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:41:08 AM

hmmmm let see if shogdite will come  to pay the winners

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:57:14 AM

At least thinking on the bright side, now the thread here is peaceful and every post here are more gear towards the development of LIR. I am still curious of how many btc has phoenix had taken away.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:12:37 AM

I think Phoenix is Eric in all time.

All show here Just a Eric plan to stole the money.

Just realise

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:16:54 PM

Just realise

Its probably but we'll never know the truth. Id really like to hear what shog says about him though I'm the next update. Hopefully that will be today.

At this point of time, phoenix or eric are both contactable. And even from what we can assumed, i think the more important stuffs is how LIR will carry on the project. LIR has been deeply wounded by the recent incident but i still have a bit of hope for LIR to return to it glory.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:49:33 PM

Just realise

Its probably but we'll never know the truth. Id really like to hear what shog says about him though I'm the next update. Hopefully that will be today.

At this point of time, phoenix or eric are both contactable. And even from what we can assumed, i think the more important stuffs is how LIR will carry on the project. LIR has been deeply wounded by the recent incident but i still have a bit of hope for LIR to return to it glory.

Of course its going to return to glory bro. You still have some serious whales swimming in the waters. Just be patient and everything will turn out well.

Says the sock-puppet alt of the fraudster 'devs'. So why exactly would any 'whales' be interested in a clone-coin attached to a cheap web-script dice game? One which is operated by conmen?

The only whales in this project are the scammer devs sitting on all that money they took. Nobody outside of this scam would be stupid enough to entrust a shonky dice site run by anonymous liars with their money.

So, any actual numbers being given yet to the half of the heist that has already been given its free pass, namely, the stolen funds taken by the current operator of the Phoenix1969 account, who is not, contrary to sock-puppet bullshit, Eric Hanson.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
bitseedmike

Activity: 432

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 02:01:42 PM

Warning!

One of the bought/stolen shill accounts promoting this project, Siameze, has publicly stated in the Lisk thread, that he is engaged in market manipulation, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_manipulation

Should I move my sell wall yet or leave it up for a few more hours?

I highly recommend not investing or being involved in anyway with this project.

Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:17:14 PM

Warning!

One of the bought/stolen shill accounts promoting this project, Siameze, has publicly stated in the Lisk thread, that he is engaged in market manipulation, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_manipulation

Warning Warning  Warning

I put up sell walls and all of a sudden I'm a market manipulator?

I'm allowed as an investor in lisk to put up and buy walls or sell walls I want. If you don't like me putting up monster sell walls then buy my lisk and stop me from doing it.

Don't mind butthurt mike the seedy bastard he is just upset his pals scam got found out. Fuck you eric, fuck you and give me back my BTC  Angry
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:10:26 PM

Just realise

Of course its going to return to glory bro. You still have some serious whales swimming in the waters. Just be patient and everything will turn out well.

Says the sock-puppet alt of the fraudster 'devs'. So why exactly would any 'whales' be interested in a clone-coin attached to a cheap web-script dice game? One which is operated by conmen?

The only whales in this project are the scammer devs sitting on all that money they took. Nobody outside of this scam would be stupid enough to entrust a shonky dice site run by anonymous liars with their money.

So, any actual numbers being given yet to the half of the heist that has already been given its free pass, namely, the stolen funds taken by the current operator of the Phoenix1969 account, Eric Hansen is the scammer

Fucking scammer is Eric Hansen. Don't spread fud. Just run along now. Things are starting to look up again, The tournament is over and soon we'll get an update from the dev. Good bye.

Things will never be 'up' for this shitcoin and its scam ICO.

Stop lying to your investors, sockie.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:52:35 PM

Warning!

wtf... is this against the law? he bought that coin and now he cant sell? lol
umair01

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:02:17 PM

Whens the next dev update?
bitseedmike

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 06:08:15 PM

Warning!

And because of people like that we have the red trust for standing up and supporting a project. It fucking pisses me off. Just ignore that stupid troll.

The Wikipedia link has some interesting information on the subject. Philosophically, while I consider market manipulation unethical, unsavory behavior, I don't agree with laws prohibiting it, just consider it to be a part of any market whether allowed or not, but I'm not the one writing the laws.

The only red trust I have left is on the Phoenix1969 account since it was reported stolen, though I might get around to retaliating with a negative trust rating on the siameze account since its current user did so with me along with a libelous comment with no evidence, and others have reported the siameze account is no longer under the control of its original owner.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:36:57 PM

I think this is a scam coin from Placebo scam group. Watch out.
bitseedmike

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 06:46:21 PM

Warning!

And because of people like that we have the red trust for standing up and supporting a project. It fucking pisses me off. Just ignore that stupid troll.

The Wikipedia link has some interesting information on the subject. Philosophically, while I consider market manipulation unethical, unsavory behavior, I don't agree with laws prohibiting it, just consider it to be a part of any market whether allowed or not, but I'm not the one writing the laws.

The only red trust I have left is on the Phoenix1969 account since it was reported stolen, though I might get around to retaliating with a negative trust rating on the siameze account since its current user did so with me along with a libelous comment with no evidence, and others have reported the siameze account is no longer under the control of its original owner.

YOU SEEM TO HAVE YOUR FAIR SHARE OF RED TRUST AS IT SEEMS.

Cheesy

Had to figure out how to get it to display. Seems only red trust I have is from the accounts shogdite and siameze which are no longer under the control of their original owners, and have publicly stated they have engaged in criminal activity, and some other trash from this project. I doubt anyone will see any of it outside this group, but looks like I have some work to do. Thanks for letting me know of these other ratings - didn't know they even existed.

Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: