Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40375 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:38:07 PM

Depends who's moderating...

Obviously someone levelheaded, and there's a good chance we'll set up some formal moderation guidelines to make it as fair as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ToadKing

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:46:18 PM

I'd rather have it unmoderated but..... Any conversation that gets deleted here will move to /Biz. I think constant /Biz presence drives most of our adoption. Moderation may keep us bumped to the front page.

Itssherman

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:53:13 PM

I'd rather have it unmoderated but..... Any conversation that gets deleted here will move to /Biz. I think constant /Biz presence drives most of our adoption. Moderation may keep us bumped to the front page.

It's mostly just shitposting that'll get blasted off the thread so no worries.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:58:26 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 03:27:54 PM by Bitbobb

It is good to have that as a back up system.. will prove valuable.

But we still need a place to get work done.  Right now this thread is like the board of directors (by default) blog.  And people can wander here say they are thinking of buying and then with their questions insert FUD.  It is counter productive when their questions could have been answered if they took the time to read even 2 pages previous to their posting and also then they go on for 10 pages repeating things that were answered after their first post.  In this case I am talking about how PerryL claimed for 8 pages I never offered proof then admitted she missed it and then she dissipated back into the ether with her mission accomplished.  Think about it, it could happen to you.  I am proof.  I was a threat to Hillary.  The more you know.  This P.S.A. brought to you from Bitbobb!

All questions for potential candidates came from Newbies and went toward Bitbobb.  Only Bitbobb got FUD (other than criticisms about Avatar names LOL).  And no one knew Dread was in the running until the vote started.  Does Dread accept the terms and conditions that the rest of us had to agree to publicly before the race began?  I saw that he agreed to sign a federal document after.  What about the rest of it like Dep, Bitinator, and myself agreed to?  Sorry if I missed this somewhere.
     Not butthurt just need to point out irregularities that are verifiable.

What people say is important just like what they do not say.  I wish this project good luck and look forward to the next newsworthy developments!

Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:42:35 PM

Any conversation that gets deleted here will move to /Biz. I think constant /Biz presence drives most of our adoption.

I expect this and do not wish to fight it in the least.

I imagine more and more unmoderated rogue threads will surface around here as well. Hell, I may even start some myself.

I just want a place to be able work together productively.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:44:17 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 03:59:27 PM by Depredation

Any conversation that gets deleted here will move to /Biz. I think constant /Biz presence drives most of our adoption.

I expect this and do not wish to fight it in the least.

I imagine more and more unmoderated rogue threads will surface around here as well. Hell, I may even start some myself.

I just want a place to be able work together productively.

Yes, unmoderated threads are fun, but we desperately need a place to work in peace without any chaos.
edit oops

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
doogjy

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:58:44 PM

Congratulations, Dreadlord, and thanks for having the guts to take on this major responsibility. You've shown yourself to be thoughtful, level headed, and helpful at every turn, and I sincerely believe you're the best man for the job.

Bitbobb, part of the reason you get singled out for trolling is because you (very thoughtfully) take the time to respond to their posts and any perceived slight against you, often in long form. Trolls LOVE this and will never stop coming back for more from you if you indulge them. Best thing to do, at least in a forum setting like this, is completely ignore them and let any observers see them making post after post of FUD with no evidence or backup that can be deleted by moderators later. It looks bad while it's happening (and of course it is), but trying to argue or correct them only makes it worse.

Signal, I am very much in support of a moderated thread for the new ANN. If anything, I personally would like to see this thread moderated more heavily, but that's just me. I'm confident you and the team will do what is best for the coin Smiley. I'm not worried about biz as the majority of our newcoiners from that avenue know there is a ton of shitposting and FUD there no matter what and will likely do their own DD before writing it off or buying. With the marketing we have coming, I don't foresee them or other potential investors developing an overly negative view of Trumpcoin. For what it's worth, we also have users running counterFUD on biz as much as possible in that context.

Thanks again to everyone for all their hard work (shoutout to Banzai for the TREMENDOUS new block explorer!) and contributions to Making America (and Crypto!) Great Again!  
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:08:54 PM

We need to focus, but Freedom of Speech is certainly one of our values...

Should our official thread be moderated or unmoderated?

Yes! Unmoderated! Even if the moderator/OP is not as ridiculously oversensitive as chicken65, it's fundamentally anti-free speech if one person can remove comments. Can we instead agree to use the Ignore feature if trolls get (t)rolling?

Please Bitbobb and everyone, do post your opinions. Censoring yourself is not being "professional". Add an "IM(H)O" if you feel something needs to be distinguished as an opinion, but being silent leads only down dystopian roads. Do we want hiveminded robots running this project, or passionate human beings?? Wink

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:11:26 PM

New moderated ANN thread created to consolidate and organize all other TrumpCoin related threads.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.msg15649610

This should serve as the new main thread.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:15:14 PM

Congratulations, Dreadlord, and thanks for having the guts to take on this major responsibility. You've shown yourself to be thoughtful, level headed, and helpful at every turn, and I sincerely believe you're the best man for the job.

Bitbobb, part of the reason you get singled out for trolling is because you (very thoughtfully) take the time to respond to their posts and any perceived slight against you, often in long form. Trolls LOVE this and will never stop coming back for more from you if you indulge them. Best thing to do, at least in a forum setting like this, is completely ignore them and let any observers see them making post after post of FUD with no evidence or backup that can be deleted by moderators later. It looks bad while it's happening (and of course it is), but trying to argue or correct them only makes it worse.

Signal, I am very much in support of a moderated thread for the new ANN. If anything, I personally would like to see this thread moderated more heavily, but that's just me. I'm confident you and the team will do what is best for the coin Smiley. I'm not worried about biz as the majority of our newcoiners from that avenue know there is a ton of shitposting and FUD there no matter what and will likely do their own DD before writing it off or buying. With the marketing we have coming, I don't foresee them or other potential investors developing an overly negative view of Trumpcoin. For what it's worth, we also have users running counterFUD on biz as much as possible in that context.

Thanks again to everyone for all their hard work (shoutout to Banzai for the TREMENDOUS new block explorer!) and contributions to Making America (and Crypto!) Great Again!  

Good post,  Just need to mention that people who do not roll up their sleeves when there is work to do also are the first to troll others so they can get a free ride off of other people's hard work that they are witnessing.  Lead follow or get out of the way.  That is why I also got trolled.  Because I was helping this coin.  I have the goods on Hillary, skills for currency acceptance programs (which every economy needs) and captive markets I could turn on to trumpcoin (something most people who do not make markets will ever have (analysis of them is being a spectator)).  At that point in time I believe that is why I got trolled since some people probably were able to figure out who I am by that point and how much of a threat I really am.  I do not expect most of you to believe me on this but I know what the score is today.  After the polls closed I got an endorsement that proves we are getting legit positive feedback so it is time to talk real here with you guys.  I hope you can handle it.  But you are right it is also because I post (they get paid by the post  whereas I pay a price for my posts).  The trolls do not yet know what to think of Dread and how he will affect this coin so he gets a pass from them.  Not really a big deal just worth mentioning that.  As an outsider today as opposed to Treasurer today I will have decidedly less involvement and so this is a win for Hillary until she see's where this project decides to go next.  That is why I offered to keep helping and am doing things today.  I just hope you all can appreciate what exactly the price is that we paid for this trolling and FUD.  

malyan

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:12:03 PM

Signal7
why not updated block Explorer on the home page in this topic? - http://chain.blockpioneers.info/trump/index.php

((^_^))
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:19:54 PM

Signal7
why not updated block Explorer on the home page in this topic? - http://chain.blockpioneers.info/trump/index.php

I do not control this thread. Hence https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.msg15649610

www.TrumpCoin.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  

Jump to: