Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:44:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40375 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CarrollFilms

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

Can I eat a Bitcoin?

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:43:20 PM

Is there any way I can mine Trump coin? I plan on purchasing around 100 coins this afternoon

Welcome!
     Trumpcoin is no longer able to be mined.  That phase of the coin ended.  Now it is proof of stake which means that you can hold those 100 Trumpcoins in your wallet and earn 2% on them.  This is called staking though the wallet calls it mining.  It is your reward for holding the coin in a node wallet and it supports the network I believe.
                                                                         Bitbobb July, 9th, 2016

If that's the case then I'll buy at least $20 worth. I love me some Trump. Hopefully once he wins the political race the price will jump to the moon!!!

Back in my day Bitcoin used to cost $69
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:15:35 AM

Trumpcoin is going down a but but still looking stable im waiting for forex profits to come through to buy more

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:51:11 AM

How Hillary and Obama armed Isis: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/30/benghazi-commission-obama-admin-gun-running-scheme-armed-islamic-state/

Are we still pursuing a tipbot?  I will like to do some political trivia where I reward the correct answer with Trumps.  Reddit?  Any interest?  Could be a good way to get free Trumpcoins.

And if you are wondering why no one is hearing about us here is the tip of the iceberg as to reasons why:  https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-google-facebook-quietly-move-toward-automatic-blocking-002529206--finance.html

*note=   I did say tip of the iceberg so there is a lot more coverage/ proof but I only linked the Yahoo article which tells less than 5% of the truth on the topic which is actually plenty for most readers to get the picture.  Partly because I was shocked that Yahoo wrote this.

Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:54:42 AM

How Hillary and Obama armed Isis: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/30/benghazi-commission-obama-admin-gun-running-scheme-armed-islamic-state/

Are we still pursuing a tipbot?  I will like to do some political trivia where I reward the correct answer with Trumps.  Reddit?  Any interest?  Could be a good way to get free Trumpcoins.
As soon as we get everything organized we can start focusing on the tip bot and everything else related to spreading the word.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Depredation

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:24:03 AM

I have reserved the username Trump_Coin on instagram just in case we want to use it; trumpcoin was taken already

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Depredation

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:26:01 AM

Are we still pursuing a tipbot?  I will like to do some political trivia where I reward the correct answer with Trumps.  Reddit?  Any interest?  Could be a good way to get free Trumpcoins.
As soon as we get everything organized we can start focusing on the tip bot and everything else related to spreading the word.

Depredation,
     Ok thanks.  I guess I will just settle down until then and work off line.  Thanks  MAGA
It's fine if you begin talking to people in order to get the tip bot set up on Reddit, that would be great.  I'm just thinking we should wait before trump is organized before we push it out and start using it.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
BigBadBull

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:10:27 AM

Is chicken 65 back now?

Blow my mind, Blow my COCK!
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:26:07 AM

Are we still pursuing a tipbot?  I will like to do some political trivia where I reward the correct answer with Trumps.  Reddit?  Any interest?  Could be a good way to get free Trumpcoins.

Depredation,
     Ok thanks.  I guess I will just settle down until then and work off line.  Thanks  MAGA
It's fine if you begin talking to people in order to get the tip bot set up on Reddit, that would be great.  I'm just thinking we should wait before trump is organized before we push it out and start using it.

That's okay with me I am busy so no problem to wait.  I just want to give away some trumps on these slow days like today.  

Plus power hates a vacuum and the markets hate uncertainty.  And we have the appearance of both right now.  Not good.  But I will hold off on new ideas, etc. for a bit

UNsTephenk

Activity: 101

Support Cryptocurrency.

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 06:22:56 PM

I will most likely be buying a shirt from you as well.

1 day left on the current T-shirt campaign.

Start Mining Within Minutes! With BTC near $560 now is the time to invest! Referral: https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/110446 | 5% OFF CODE: pQWYNk

Check out some creative Bitcoin apparel!  https://teespring.com/stores/bitcoin-memes

Start building your IRA or just day trade at TradeKing: http://bit.ly/1JfZQfR
TrumpInfo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:15:20 PM

Hello all,

I have done some work in compiling relevant TrumpCoin links and resources for our use. I will also begin doing analysis in the popularity of TrumpCoin through various means of social media and general discussions of the coin.

Currently, it seems that we have:

8 Websites dedicated to TrumpCoin
5 BTCtalk threads
7 Dedicated forms of TrumpCoin social media
6 other somewhat relevant TrumpCoin websites
and 10s of other articles/miniature discussions on the coin

I think that we will have to discuss which websites and social media accounts to focus on using and, if possible, discontinue the use of the others. This will avoid any confusion for the people looking to get information and invest in the coin.

If anyone would like me to elaborate on my findings, would like assistance gathering specific data and information, or have anything that I could have missed, send me a PM.

MAGA!
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:59:18 PM

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Depredation

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:13:32 AM

**Announcement**

There are not many Trumpcoins left for sale on Yobit. 

And this could be a dump trap.  In other words a coordinated plan to get folks to buy then dump on them.  But if you are buying because you believe in the project and see merit then it matters not.  I have been buying the sell walls last few days and today there is almost nothing for sale.

And Parwez the joker is back he had claimed to be getting the Trumpfund among other things.  Shame on me for paying attention to trolls but maybe it is a good sign that there are very few coins for sale right now.  But again I really do not know what is going on.
There are a lot of rumors and some people claim they have insider info, but we will never truly know.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:17:55 AM

Is chicken 65 back now?
i think will be more 70+
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:34:20 AM

Next challenge is clean leadership.  Plan.  Solid review of tech.  Marketing.  Outreach.  And mitigation efforts.  Not necessarily in that order
JMHO  M.A.G.A.

BigBadBull

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:29:40 AM

Next challenge is clean leadership.  Plan.  Solid review of tech.  Marketing.  Outreach.  And mitigation efforts.  Not necessarily in that order
JMHO  M.A.G.A.

What does the marketing plan look like so far?

BigBadBull

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:47:09 AM

JMHO  M.A.G.A.

I do not think any one is trying to ignore you Mr. Bull.  It is just that we have been through a lot here at Trumpcoin.  There is still some lack of trust and so I think many people are working behind the scenes.

Signal7 has promised to give an update in a couple of days or so.  And I think nobody wishes to say or do anything until we are a cohesive unit.  I think the fact that Chickens65 was moving Trumps around and was admittedly part of a former pump and dump group plus then an actual pump and dump group hijacked us plus some other fundamental issues that are not good for fledgling crypto projects has left many unsure of what to say or do.
  So transparency and order are the first things along with tech. that needs our focus.  With out those I do not wish to tell any one about this project (marketing).  I am not accusing any one but even I feel like this might have been a mistake for me to be here.  I will make the best of it though.  My t-shirt machine arrives tomorrow and I am so excited to start cranking on it!

I have lots of thoughts on marketing but I have agreed to hold off on posting new ideas and such until the other members get back to the group and we all have a chance to start fresh (chickens65 included).  So I hope you will check back. over the next few days.

I will say that I have spoken to may of them via PM and there is some really pro level stuff in the works.  And pro level is our only shot this time.  We have attracted some talented people and if this is true then I am glad they are here.  Bitbobb July 10th, 2016

You mean this trump pump came from chicken himself and his pump group. what pump group.  if the dev is part of a pump group that's not good but if the dev was part of one and is now reformed then its ok if his intentions are good.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:50:43 AM

JMHO  M.A.G.A.

I do not think any one is trying to ignore you Mr. Bull.  It is just that we have been through a lot here at Trumpcoin.  There is still some lack of trust and so I think many people are working behind the scenes.

Signal7 has promised to give an update in a couple of days or so.  And I think nobody wishes to say or do anything until we are a cohesive unit.  I think the fact that Chickens65 was moving Trumps around and was admittedly part of a former pump and dump group plus then an actual pump and dump group hijacked us plus some other fundamental issues that are not good for fledgling crypto projects has left many unsure of what to say or do.
  So transparency and order are the first things along with tech. that needs our focus.  With out those I do not wish to tell any one about this project (marketing).  I am not accusing any one but even I feel like this might have been a mistake for me to be here.  I will make the best of it though.  My t-shirt machine arrives tomorrow and I am so excited to start cranking on it!

I have lots of thoughts on marketing but I have agreed to hold off on posting new ideas and such until the other members get back to the group and we all have a chance to start fresh (chickens65 included).  So I hope you will check back. over the next few days.

I will say that I have spoken to may of them via PM and there is some really pro level stuff in the works.  And pro level is our only shot this time.  We have attracted some talented people and if this is true then I am glad they are here.  Bitbobb July 10th, 2016

You mean this trump pump came from chicken himself and his pump group. what pump group.  if the dev is part of a pump group that's not good but if the dev was part of one and is now reformed then its ok if his intentions are good.

He says he was not involved and I believe him.  But you never know the group may have followed him to his next project.  Not much you can do to stop them.  So I think it is innocent.  But that did not stop people saying he was involved.  Even today people are saying this.  So that is what I meant about being unsure.  People do not know what to think and uncertainty is bad for the market.  So we need transparency and leadership and then a plan before we really can expect people to be marketing.

seige

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:00:20 AM

People behind the pump n dump 100%

chicken65, Cantstump, Signal7, parwez (claims he talks to chicken65 on skype daily and he has insider info)

Here is what happened. When chicken65 came back and revealed his identity because of all the drama Cantstump caused (which was also a part of the plan to spread FUD) this was the time for chicken65 to cause another pump

Now Cantstump is off the scenes (still behind the scenes, as he talks to chicken65) he doesn't show his face here

But still very much alive in the background and is obviously an insider

Signal7 is now in the front. chicken65 is puting Signal7 in the front to calm everybody down so nobody gets worried and dumps

Another pump and dump on its way and I already know the people who will be making money this time

History repeating itself but this time another person in the front

I will say this again. Trump will win with or without Trumpcoin

Trumpcoin has no power over Donald Trump winning

Trumpcoin is a blatant pump and dump to spread FUD and hype.

Get the innocent people sucked in while the devs and the insiders reap the rewards

Please carry on making the insiders rich. This will be fun to watch  Smiley
seige

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:03:23 AM

And who knows what chicken65 really looks like and if he even is Chris

Seems fishy he seems to be a music producer and yet he seems to be doing a bad job marketing this coin

Don't believe everything you see and hear

Chris may not even be chicken65 and he just used that image to calm people down

Someone should talk to him on skype. Maybe do a video chat and that should at least show the real person behind chicken65

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:12:59 AM

And who knows what chicken65 really looks like and if he even is Chris

Seems fishy he seems to be a music producer and yet he seems to be doing a bad job marketing this coin

Don't believe everything you see and hear

Chris may not even be chicken65 and he just used that image to calm people down

Someone should talk to him on skype. Maybe do a video chat and that should at least show the real person behind chicken65

And you do bring up some good points, but again that is why others are not posting.  We have work to do.  Besides human nature is to not acknowledge when you have been scammed.  So your warning while admirable are probably not going to save the world like you claim.  And most of us only spend what we can loose.  And if we wish to be excited about our coin and how it may help Trump I think we should be allowed to feel that way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: