Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:28:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40389 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:29:58 PM

A very sincere thank you to everyone who took the time to voice your opinion.

Many more thanks to those of you that have been actively engaging me and each other in the very important conversations here.

In response, I now assume temporary executive authority as Chairman. I will use this position to advance us to the very best of my abilities and to help build a proper Board of Directors to manage and drive this wonderful project. I plan to do this in a way that is fully democratic and successive. I plan to help create a bright atmosphere in the present by focusing primarily on the future.

I do not wish for myself or anyone else to assume a totalitarian executive role. I will continue to hold polls at every major decision and milestone to make sure that my strategies align with all of yours as much as humanly possible.

Once the foundations are properly laid, we will vote again for the Chairman seat along with all others.

For now, we will move forward with the traditional Team Structure. The ad-hoc team will work together to advance the project and the Board. All members of the ad-hoc team will be approved by the community in the same way I was.

The first and most important order of business is securing our funds to a Treasury. I have seen only one nomination for Treasurer, BitBobb. I have spoken at length with him and am so far very comfortable with this nomination.

The Treasurer will be fully vetted to me. I will have a copy of this person's state-issued ID, a proper NDA and background check performed BEFORE any accesses are granted to any accounts. This person will not be permitted to make financial decisions on behalf of the group. The Treasurer is a steward of funds that is responsible for protecting the funds and executing financial decisions of the executive committee. The treasurer has a seat and a voice on the board but assumes no authority to make any financial decisions alone. Regular publicly available auditing will occur against this role.

The forum is open for questions and additional nominees at this time, but not for much longer. If there are additional nominations, we will have a race, else we will have a simple yay/no poll for BitBobb.

Hi Signal, in the interest of making the most informed decision possible, could you provide a little more detailed information regarding what duties you believe will be required of the treasurer? 'Protecting the fund and executing financial decisions' is a bit vague - will this official be interacting with banks, advertisers, charities, consultants, etc? Will they be required to hold coins in a wallet, or in escrow? What institutions will they be expected to interact with, either tangentially or on a regular basis?

Obviously I'm not expecting an exhaustive list, but a bit more transparency here would help all of us make a better informed decision.

Thank you! 

Yes, I am happy to elaborate.

The treasurer will manage all value accounts for the project (crypto, fiat, complimentary, etc). The person will be responsible for moving and transferring funds, verifying successful transfers, documenting movements, internal auditing and assisting with external auditing.

Yes, the treasurer will be expected to interact with banks, advertisers, charities, consultants, partners, affiliates, and anyone else sending and/or receiving values of any kind to/from our organization. The Treasurer should never be entering into direct negotiations with any 3rd parties. It is the treasurer's job to ensure that any deals made by the organization are made by the executive committee as a group and properly reconciled and closed by the Treasury.

The treasurer is not permitted to make any financial decisions but the treasurer will have a seat on the board and a voice (vote) in decisions. It is important that this individual be able to advise the board in regards to finance and budget, but all financial decisions will ultimately be made by the executive committee, aka the Board. The treasurer is expected to execute financial decisions made by the board, even if the treasurer does not fully agree with the decisions. The treasurer is an officer of the company and will ultimately deputize additional officers to delegate and distribute workloads to.

Sanity checks and strict approval process will be utilized for all expenditures and will require multiple signatures for outgoing funds. The backoffice system that will be used to enforce these checks is being built as we speak by professionals in a PCI DSS Level 1 server environment which has already received full certification for FinCEN compliance. I will be speaking more about this topic next week.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:31:42 PM

" I have in fact been able to dialog with the upper elite and move in those circles"

Case in point.

Sorry dude, you're too out there.

Just got approved on a six figure deal last night. 
And I am currently in a contract with 2 out of the 13 most powerful families on the planet.  Sorry but you are wrong sir.  Sorry you do not believe me

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:43:01 PM

BitBobb,

You and I have already discussed this in private, but for the public record...

You were nominated to run for Treasurer on a temporary Board of Directors for TrumpCoin to help establish a foundation for moving forward.

This is a position of high trust and responsibility. You would be responsible for managing, documenting and protecting crypto and fiat funds with direct access to official accounts and ledgers.

If chosen, you will be required to fully vet to me and my company. I would need a copy of your state issued ID card, a signed non-disclosure agreement, and authorization for a background check.

If the route of a fully certified Super PAC is chosen, then you would also need to be willing to have your name listed as the official Treasurer in our Statement of Organization to be filed with the FEC. This document would be publicly available at FEC.gov.

Do you accept the nomination and terms that I have described above?

These terms are agreed to by me!  I have done all of these things before with no problems.  MAGA

Hi Bitbobb, thanks for your interest in the project thus far. While I haven't been able to review everything, I did have a few questions regarding your ability to effectively administer what may end up being a substantial sum of money.

In some of your previous posts I see you've talked about how you are 'unbanked' and don't associate or interact with the banking system in your country of origin (I believe this will need to be the US for you to be involved with the PAC, but I'm not positive about this and don't want to assume). I believe in that same post, you described having some members of your family help you get set up with some form of traditional bank account with the intention of contributing to the Trumpcoin project. I know this is vague, so please correct or expand upon this summary to help improve my understanding!

If what I've summarized above is correct, I would have some concerns regarding your ability to quickly and effectively make financial decisions with the best interest of Trumpcoin in mind. While I believe your intentions would be sincere, if you truly have as little exposure to the banking system and the more traditional financial system at large as you say, I worry that somewhat complicated transactions (moving the fund to escrow, having ledgers audited by outside institutions, converting large sums from crypto to fiat, or transferring fiat from one organization to another) may be conducted in a way designed to accommodate whatever issues you've taken with the traditional financial institutions up to this point. I believe that you would probably even be able to make a strong argument for what some might consider 'irregular' financial management; my concern is how this will appear to outside investors and those watching the progress of Trumpcoin.

Regarding the family assistance you received to integrate a bit more with traditional banking, would this be your intended avenue for carrying out the requirements in your position should you become treasurer? To what extent, if any, will parties other than yourself be filling documents, reaching out to both individual and institutional contacts, and generally participation in the activities required by this position? If the answer is 'none', can you reaffirm that you are committed and willing to leave your issues with traditional banking (and the impressive resume you have described as a result of this) at the door to perform your duties in the best interest of Trumpcoin? I believe this will require effectively full integration with the traditional financial sector that you have thus far rejected, if only for the appearance of legitimacy and transparency.

Again, thank you for your support and interest in the project. This is not intended in any way as an attack on your ideals or lifestyle - I am a strong believer that it is better to ask the hard questions sooner rather than later, and I appreciate you taking the time to assuage my concerns!

There is no offense taken at all by your very good questions.  I actually expected and hoped for this question.

First most of what you are asking me no longer applies for 2 reasons.  1)  I made that statement before there was an LLC
2)  I would be administering an account not opening the account.

So while yes I do have strong issues with the USA banking system as it exists since 1933 I do not anticipate my self needing to violate my morals in this scenario because I would not need to lie.  
     So I would not have any member of my family involved.  that suggestion was only because no one else was stepping up and now we see that in fact Signal7 has stepped up in a major way.  I look forward to counseling him and working to restore the legitimacy that this coin deserves.

In other words to summarize, so long as I have the legal authority from the account creator to administer the account I can engage in transactions the same way as any other person would.  In fact my lifestyle I believe will prove to be a huge asset since I have had to budget and plan my entire lifestyle at a disadvantage from most and by my calculations I work about 5 times harder for each dollar I have as a result.  After I click post I will review your question to make sure I answered everything as much as possible.  Thank you for the questions and your interest in this project!

Bitbob,

Please keep in mind:

The treasurer is responsible for:
Filing the committee's registration form (you will need to put your mailing address and full name);
Depositing receipts (physically in a bank or credit union within 10 days);
Authorizing expenditures (you will have the ultimate final say in where the money is spent);
Monitoring contributions;
Keeping records;
Signing all reports and statements; and
Filing all reports and statements on time.

You can also personally be fined in civil court if you fail to uphold these responsibilities (even if to no fault of your own).

All of this is mandated under federal law and keeping accurate records of receipts and disbursements is essential for this purpose.

I don't believe, just based on your inability to propose a coherent thought and typing syntax structure that you would be the best person to "keep accurate records".

The treasurer will have more power over where the money goes than Signal himself - this has to go to someone with a pristine record (investors don't care if your sincere, they care about the opinion of you, which is not great) so again this cannot go to BitBob.

Bitbob, I think your efforts are better used elsewhere, but still believe you are a valuable asset to this project and can't wait to see some of your local marketing ideas and some of those tshirts we can buy with TrumpCoin (when do those go on sale again?)

Thank you for your question.  I believe you are wrong on two points.  1)  I would not be deciding where the money is spent.  I would not have the final say or any say.  The decision would be the legislative function.  This is one of my stipulations upon which I agreed to entertain the notion under and Signal7 can back me up that I brought out this concern first.  My understanding of the treasury is that they execute the decisions of the policy makers whoever they are and whatever the form is that they take.

2)  I believe you are incorrect about my perception to others since we have seen that I was in fact nominated by someone who has claimed to be from the very group you are referencing.  And I have looked at this website and seen many comments about me and the only one that I saw that said anything even close to negative finished up by saying that they still liked me even though they thought maybe I was one of those people who argues with the police when I get pulled over.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:48:01 PM

And the t shirt project is going very good.  Another member will be making an announcement today about that.  I have gotten some artwork from them and it is with the t-shirt guy now.  I am waiting to get some better copies of the artwork so I can have it enlarged without any problems of pixelation

ToadKing

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:51:30 PM

" I have in fact been able to dialog with the upper elite and move in those circles"

Case in point.

And I am currently in a contract with 2 out of the 13 most powerful families on the planet.  Sorry but you are wrong sir.  Sorry you do not believe me

If everything you're saying is true it makes you even more unstable.

Someone with as much resources, land, crystals, access to the elites ect.... would value their time far to much to spend it on a message board for a highly speculative crypto currency conversing with a guy named ToadKing.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:53:53 PM

I still don't see an accept or decline from dread for his nomination.
Am I overlooking it?

DreadLordColi,

You were nominated to run for Treasurer on a temporary Board of Directors for TrumpCoin to help establish a foundation for moving forward.

This is a position of high trust and responsibility. You would be responsible for managing, documenting and protecting crypto and fiat funds with direct access to official accounts and ledgers.

If chosen, you will be required to fully vet to me and my company. I would need a copy of your state issued ID card, a signed non-disclosure agreement, and authorization for a background check.

If the route of a fully certified Super PAC is chosen, then you would also need to be willing to have your name listed as the official Treasurer in our Statement of Organization to be filed with the FEC. This document would be publicly available at FEC.gov.

www.TrumpCoin.com
ToadKing

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:56:02 PM

Fuck, I'm just a regular dude and I actually feel guilty about the time I've spent trying to steer this coin in the right direction.

My ROI is probably 10 bucks an hour after all the time I've spent writing and reading here and on Biz. I have better ways to make money, but who knows, coin may moon.

ToadKing

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:04:22 PM

Hate to be this square but...

Anyone conducting official trump business should get a new name for the board.

"DreadLordColi" isn't going to give your average person the warm and fuzzies (I agree he's a good pick for treasurer)

"Signal7" is fine.. but names directly pertaining to official trump titles would look really polished.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:05:56 PM

Bitbob has not portrayed the stable even mindedness through his posts on this board that I would expect someone in charge of the trump fund to have. He does not have a good reputation on Biz.

I will have to reconsider my long position on TC if he's given any official responsibility.

Signal should just hold it.

ToadKing,

I think the readers may see through your attempts at fear tactics.  We do not know if you will sell your Trumpcoins or not.  But should we really be scared by your comments?  Is it possible that I make a lot of sense?  Is it possible that I will knock myself out to such an extent that I could, along way with this fine team, actually help make America and the world at large great? Is this is your fear?  How do any of us really know you have as many trumpcoins as you say?  Maybe you have none!
     So what is your fear? I took down the posts as soon as you brought out your concern.  What shall I do now take down any post that does not use perfect sentence structure?  At that moment you will have no more legitimate complaint against me.  You have already stated you will not vote for me many pages ago.  So you are free to volunteer in and out.  And I will always consider your opinion as I have proven over and over.  Even as you attack me and others here I still was able to find the merit in your comments and gave you a rating of 80% correct in my opinion.  However in this case I think you are being overly silly a bit.  First of all there is good reason to not want me if you are a Hillary supporter.  I plan on bringing my A-game.  So they are scared and while I am not directly accusing you of being a Hillary supporter I think It is safe to say you like to avoid anything political.  You have stated you are here for the new corvette.
     Ask me a real question please

Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:08:18 PM

Bitbob has not portrayed the stable even mindedness through his posts on this board that I would expect someone in charge of the trump fund to have. He does not have a good reputation on Biz.

I will have to reconsider my long position on TC if he's given any official responsibility.

ToadKing,

I think the readers may see through your attempts at fear tactics.  We do not know if you will sell your Trumpcoins or not.  But should we really be scared by your comments?  Is it possible that I make a lot of sense?  Is it possible that I will knock myself out to such an extent that I could, along way with this fine team, actually help make America and the world at large great? Is this is your fear?  How do any of us really know you have as many trumpcoins as you say?  Maybe you have none!
     So what is your fear? I took down the posts as soon as you brought out your concern.  What shall I do now take down any post that does not use perfect sentence structure?  At that moment you will have no more legitimate complaint against me.  You have already stated you will not vote for me many pages ago.  So you are free to volunteer in and out.  And I will always consider your opinion as I have proven over and over.  Even as you attack me and others here I still was able to find the merit in your comments and gave you a rating of 80% correct in my opinion.  However in this case I think you are being overly silly a bit.  First of all there is good reason to not want me if you are a Hillary supporter.  I plan on bringing my A-game.  So they are scared and while I am not directly accusing you of being a Hillary supporter I think It is safe to say you like to avoid anything political.  You have stated you are here for the new corvette.
I think what ToadKing wants is verification that you actually do all the things you say, so you may have to verify your identity if you want his trust.  But that is completely up to you.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:09:57 PM

Hate to be this square but...

Anyone conducting official trump business should get a new name for the board.

"DreadLordColi" isn't going to give your average person the warm and fuzzies (I agree he's a good pick for treasurer)

"Signal7" is fine.. but names directly pertaining to official trump titles would look really polished.

Heh... If you're an old school hammie, Signal7 means "Transmission received". If you're a cop, it means "Dead body". Ultimately, it means the end of things.

Point taken. Good advice.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:15:41 PM

Case in point.

I agree it's just a bit too much. I would probably vote for Dread.

Bitbobb, I enjoy reading your posts but you go off on a tangent mate. If you calm it down with the claims and get to the point, people would probably be more receptive to what you're saying.

Well I am sorry that the truth sounds so fantastic but as they say the truth is stranger than fiction.  I can show signal my contracts, land deeds, visa stamps, content of some emails.  Perhaps it never occurred to me that this would seem outlandish.  But you are right sticking to the point is good.  So ask me a question and I will answer it.  Depredation is a very solid candidate.  I see him here all the time supporting the coin asking questions responding to trolls.  I went a little further in my commenting since I know things and wished to share.  I felt it is important to let you guys know who I am.
     There are very special people in this world and yes you have one typing to you now.  
     And this is a temporary position BTW and there may be need for a deputy Treasurer very soon.
     I have already toned it down since the Toad king told me a few days ago that he thought my posts were too extreme.  I took down those posts and have not posted much since that day.  So that should be evidence that I agree with your comment here and have already responded.  And I did all of this BEFORE the prospect of treasurer was on the table.  This should directly speak to your point should it not?  Thank for your comment!

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:22:52 PM

Case in point.

Someone with as much resources, land, crystals, access to the elites ect.... would value their time far to much to spend it on a message board for a highly speculative crypto currency conversing with a guy named ToadKing.

I think you underestimate the potential of this coin and the team behind it.  Why do you think we get the skilled trolling we get.  And why do those trolls try to convince us as they leave that this coin will never make a difference in the election?  Answer:  it is because yes we actually can do those things.  And BTW Toad King I was about to raise you up to 85% correct in My personal opinion since you chastised me about my posts a few days ago.  Do not get upset.  If you are here for the right reasons which are your own then you are as much family here as any one else.  Just let me know if there is anything I can answer or do for you and I will do it.  If you still do not like me then okay you have that freedom. 

doogjy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:26:20 PM

Am I overlooking it?

DreadLordColi,

I'm still pondering my decision and self evaluating my personal ability to perform the duties needed (it's actually a huge responsibility).

I also have to weigh the negatives that will come from when the inevitable anti-TrumpCoin people sending things to my home, job etc once my identity goes public. I'm starting to realize I have significantly less Trumpcoins than lots of us other "been here since the beginning" people and need to make sure all my potential hard work and liability risk won't just be to make others rich.
On the plus side; 25 million a year personally passes thru my desk at my day job as a financial analyst and am no stranger to that world - it's with that conscious, I cannot recommend Bitbobb as Treasurer - I do think he has a place in the team somewhere else, he would be great at grassroots marketing.

I believe in TrumpCoin long term, but this isn't a decision I can make in 24 hours or so. Regardless of my decision I will always be available to lend a hand and am STILL anxioustly waiting to launch my SEO/internet marketing ideas.

Wanted to say that I agree with your analysis here - this is a large responsibility with non-negligible personal risk involved.

I would also agree that for the time being I don't feel comfortable casting my vote for Bitbobb to be Treasurer. I believe his intentions are sincere and that he has some level of valuable functional knowledge regarding legal and financial obstacles we may face, but the repeated unsubstantiated claims of power, connection, influence, and hyper-competence are, in my opinion, not befitting for the Treasurer role at this stage. I am nevertheless still confident that BB should play a role on the team, even just as a consultant or general board member, moving forward.

Signal, could you provide a list of all the positions on the board that will need to be filled?
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:26:42 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 06:35:42 PM by Bitbobb

Case in point.

And I am currently in a contract with 2 out of the 13 most powerful families on the planet.  Sorry but you are wrong sir.  Sorry you do not believe me

BTW,  saying that because I worked hard to get those things and that is why I am unstable is silly.  I was about to make my own coin when I met Trumpcoin and I saw the potential.  I am taking a break from much of my business at this time so I had lots of time to be on the computer.  I was needing experience in the crypto coin world and also think Trump is our last hope.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:28:04 PM

Fuck, I'm just a regular dude and I actually feel guilty about the time I've spent trying to steer this coin in the right direction.

My ROI is probably 10 bucks an hour after all the time I've spent writing and reading here and on Biz. I have better ways to make money, but who knows, coin may moon.

Your contribution is valued by me.

doogjy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:33:09 PM

Case in point.

I think you underestimate the potential of this coin and the team behind it.  Why do you think we get the skilled trolling we get.  And why do those trolls try to convince us as they leave that this coin will never make a difference in the election?  Answer:  it is because yes we actually can do those things.  And BTW Toad King I was about to raise you up to 85% correct in My personal opinion since you chastised me about my posts a few days ago.  Do not get upset.  If you are here for the right reasons which are your own then you are as much family here as any one else.  Just let me know if there is anything I can answer or do for you and I will do it.  If you still do not like me then okay you have that freedom. 

Bitbobb, could you provide some information (nothing needs to be personal) that you believe would in some way substantiate your claims to vast personal success, wealth, and connections? Since I have not reached this level myself yet, I am not as knowledgeable as others might be regarding what precisely you could provide - thus my request that you furnish something you believe would be appropriate.

Thanks!
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:36:42 PM

ToadKing,

I think what ToadKing wants is verification that you actually do all the things you say, so you may have to verify your identity if you want his trust.  But that is completely up to you.

Depredation,
     I will verify my identity.  I was the very first one on this thread to offer to do this.  Before Chicken65 and signal7.  I knew this was needed.  And I agree with you that is perhaps what Toadking wants.  One thing we know for sure is that Toad King did not offer his identity.

Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:39:25 PM

Am I overlooking it?

DreadLordColi,

I'm still pondering my decision and self evaluating my personal ability to perform the duties needed (it's actually a huge responsibility).

I also have to weigh the negatives that will come from when the inevitable anti-TrumpCoin people sending things to my home, job etc once my identity goes public. I'm starting to realize I have significantly less Trumpcoins than lots of us other "been here since the beginning" people and need to make sure all my potential hard work and liability risk won't just be to make others rich.
On the plus side; 25 million a year personally passes thru my desk at my day job as a financial analyst and am no stranger to that world - it's with that conscious, I cannot recommend Bitbobb as Treasurer - I do think he has a place in the team somewhere else, he would be great at grassroots marketing.

I believe in TrumpCoin long term, but this isn't a decision I can make in 24 hours or so. Regardless of my decision I will always be available to lend a hand and am STILL anxioustly waiting to launch my SEO/internet marketing ideas.

This is a very respectable answer and you are correct. it is not something to be taken lightly. I know I don't want to do it. Whoever does this job is very seriously legally liable for the funds. Even an honest mistake could trigger a serious investigation that could result in criminal charges getting filed by the federal government against the company and even the Treasurer personally.

Something worth mentioning here, although I may be feeding the trolls with this little insight but it is actually public knowledge and I can't believe no one has brought it up yet... It is 100% legal to use Super PAC funds to hire and pay staff. No, you will not be running for a paid position if you accept this nomination. You will be running for a temporary volunteer position on an ad-hoc team who will be designing and raising an enterprise whose mission is to advance blockchain techs in politics (politechs - I love that term). If a Super PAC is formed, we will eventually start voting on budget items to include staffing and whether or not the staff is salaried, how much they can make, which currencies they get paid in, etc. We would likely want to protect the value of our coin as much as possible and pay staff in fiat initially, but that is all yet to be determined.

Beyond using a portion of PAC funds to staff a team and pay for hard hitting projects, I actually do have a separate entity that I am creating whose sole purpose is to create crypto-based jobs and stimulate a crypto job market.

No pressure.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:48:50 PM

ToadKing,

Depredation,
     I will verify my identity.  I was the very first one on this thread to offer to do this.  Before Chicken65 and signal7.  I knew this was needed.  And I agree with you that is perhaps what Toadking wants.  One thing we know for sure is that Toad King did not offer his identity.

BitBobb seems quirky and eccentric. This much is true. But these personality traits are not any indication of character, integrity, honesty, etc.

To me, he is a likeable guy who isn't afraid to speak and think outside of the box. I like it.

But there are some good points made here about keeping things in the box where public relations is concerned. And that is the part where struggle/conflict/distrust seems to arise here.

I am happy to help verify and validate any claims in a way that does not require anyone to expose themselves to this forum before taking an official seat.

I'd like to see this argument resolved I am open for suggestions towards any help that I can provide.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: