Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:05:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212608 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leero9

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

-09-

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:38:59 PM

Dear Devs,

I remember you mentioned that your focus was to launch/develop heroes and your games, and that developing the "coin" itself is secondary. And that's great!

However, when I see how disparate your main product, the gaming platforms, is from your cryptocurrency token, it makes me wonder what's the purpose of the Jewel token is at all. Why not use Bitcoin? 

I can understand from your standpoint why you focus 99% of your time on developing the gaming platform, but since you have already committed yourself to building an ecosystem FOR your cryptocurrency token, it may be wise that you set aside a more substantial part of your plans in developing the blockchain side of things.

By approaching development with an attempt to synergize your product and the advantages of a blockchain, you could potentially revolutionize the gaming industry with blockchain integration. It all starts with a small implementation solving a great need, and I believe your team is in a fantastic position and well equipped to achieve something great if you focus on right priorities.

You had an overwhelming demand for your ICO which exceeded your expectations. Use the funds and hire a lead dev for your blockchain development!

Just my 2 satoshi worth.

☆★☆★ 🚀🚀🚀 TO THE MOON AND BEYOND!!! 🚀🚀🚀 ★☆★☆
oferrotem

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:39:41 AM

Dear Devs,

I remember you mentioned that your focus was to launch/develop heroes and your games, and that developing the "coin" itself is secondary. And that's great!

However, when I see how disparate your main product, the gaming platforms, is from your cryptocurrency token, it makes me wonder what's the purpose of the Jewel token is at all. Why not use Bitcoin? 

I can understand from your standpoint why you focus 99% of your time on developing the gaming platform, but since you have already committed yourself to building an ecosystem FOR your cryptocurrency token, it may be wise that you set aside a more substantial part of your plans in developing the blockchain side of things.

By approaching development with an attempt to synergize your product and the advantages of a blockchain, you could potentially revolutionize the gaming industry with blockchain integration. It all starts with a small implementation solving a great need, and I believe your team is in a fantastic position and well equipped to achieve something great if you focus on right priorities.

You had an overwhelming demand for your ICO which exceeded your expectations. Use the funds and hire a lead dev for your blockchain development!

Just my 2 satoshi worth.

Hey, thanks for your comments  Smiley

Off the top of my head (Chris/Roy please add if I forgot something), 2 main ways Jewels Project is planning to use blockchain are:
1. Having a decentralized/p2p/direct secondary market where players can sell their game items (characters, etc.) and buyers can verify that what they're buying is authentic and will work in the games, thus preventing scams.
2. The JWL token's value correlates with how successful the project is; the more players the more demand for the token and burning mechanisms that add further value to token holders.

Do you have additional ideas as to how the devs can synergize the product and the blockchain?
Edward_Distance

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:18:08 PM

I want an update dev. And i want it now.
Pro4Never

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 03:35:29 PM

Dear Devs,

Just my 2 satoshi worth.

Off the top of my head (Chris/Roy please add if I forgot something), 2 main ways Jewels Project is planning to use blockchain are:
1. Having a decentralized/p2p/direct secondary market where players can sell their game items (characters, etc.) and buyers can verify that what they're buying is authentic and will work in the games, thus preventing scams.
2. The JWL token's value correlates with how successful the project is; the more players the more demand for the token and burning mechanisms that add further value to token holders.

Do you have additional ideas as to how the devs can synergize the product and the blockchain?

That is primarily correct. Another important aspect is being able to modify how the coin is used in the future as needed. We're looking into many possibilities for storing tokenized entire characters on the blockchain, provably limited edition items, decentralized smart contract style marketplaces and much more. There's a lot of things that can be done to more closely integrate the coin and its blockchain into the project and that's a major goal of rebirth, making sure we do that smoothly and in a way that's in the best interest of both ourselves and our investors.
HarveyOne

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:27:25 PM

Dear Devs,

Just my 2 satoshi worth.

That is primarily correct. Another important aspect is being able to modify how the coin is used in the future as needed. We're looking into many possibilities for storing tokenized entire characters on the blockchain, provably limited edition items, decentralized smart contract style marketplaces and much more. There's a lot of things that can be done to more closely integrate the coin and its blockchain into the project and that's a major goal of rebirth, making sure we do that smoothly and in a way that's in the best interest of both ourselves and our investors.
As an investor I would like to also see some information about your ambitions and activities of coin development like having it traded on more exchanges, i.e. treating the coin as an asset rather than a vehicle to play in the games. Development of the value of the coin is quite a motivation to invest into it.
m4arT3n

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:25:43 PM

Dear Devs,

Just my 2 satoshi worth.

As an investor I would like to also see some information about your ambitions and activities of coin development like having it traded on more exchanges, i.e. treating the coin as an asset rather than a vehicle to play in the games. Development of the value of the coin is quite a motivation to invest into it.

The project is not even a year and i believe it is quite early for us to ask a lot from them. They are at the moment are very dedicated to ensure that jewels are well integrated into the game and the game have a very good qualtiy in the targeted market.

They are not aiming to cover all but they are aiming to gather their audience. ATM they are gathering their audience from the gaming world and not very much from the crypto world. Maybe the team should also try to gather good audience from the cryptoworld. You should have a good balance of gathering audience from both gaming and crypto. As a small team it is hard, but you should think that jewels are part of crypto and the audience in crypto are not all gamers. They are another spectrum of your project that should be taken care too Smiley
Dcrstats

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:37:13 PM

Hey guys! How is it going? It's a month since you posted in Twitter:
"We'll be making a big update in the next 14-21 days. Stay tuned to our thread for all the latest updates."

How is it going with the project and the big update? Wink
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:38:53 PM

The project seems dead and the price is reflecting this  Cry Cry Cry

JWLS will go back to 100 sats Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:58:30 PM

The project seems dead and the price is reflecting this  Cry Cry Cry

Don't spread the FUD and rather read some news : https://trello.com/b/FUKn6T3T/jewels-dev

Also whitepaper on Rebirth and incorporation of Jewels in it: http://apexconquer.com/ProjectRebirthsJewelsEconomy.pdf

titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:50:27 PM

Has Jewels ever been at 100sat?
Id love to catch some at that price if there is some hitting the market you know of.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:40:26 PM

Honestly I think that isn't OK... Apex has 100+ players online at any given time. How many players does Heroes have? From checking FB fans not a lot if you compare 15k fb fans from Apex with what, 500 for Heroes?

I see that you guys are working hard but Heroes will take another year before it is anywhere close to Apex, so why not utilize Apex now? If the in game shop doesn't entirely fit, then adjust it and make it fit... Since you have a big stash of Jewels I would think that it is in your best interest to grow the price and the best way is to add it to Apex and give that large audience the opportunity to get in on Jewels...

As promised, here is the initial whitepaper discussing jewels and its integration in project rebirth. This is a brief document detailing ways we want the currency to be incorporated into the MMO project as well as introducing burn mechanisms and buyback mechanisms for the coin.

http://apexconquer.com/ProjectRebirthsJewelsEconomy.pdf

Keep in mind this is a living document and we highly encourage community questions and feedback. As revisions are made to the document, we will make sure to notify people through our slack, trello and this thread.

Great!

Can you also answer these questions:

Jewels that are acquired through the Jewels Heroes Shop are being accumulated into a secondary development fund.

How much is in that fund now?

Also, in the first posts I read that Apex will have Jewels integrated  but later after the ICO I only see Heroes mentioned. Are Jewels integrated into Apex or not?

The jewels shop inside of heroes places coins spent into the PayPal fund (which is used to process fiat purchases of the coin from our website and from inside the game). The whitepaper actually details how we plan to handle that fund as it grows.

Approximately 200,000 Jewels have been used in the in-game shop so far. We are looking to introduce the burning mechanism mentioned in the whitepaper above in the next week and will be posting more details on that at that time.

For those who do not wish to read through the whitepaper or want quick and easy stats. Here's the short version of the burn mechanism.

Paypal fiat purchases: 50% burned, 50% used to buy coins at cheapest price off exchanges
In-game purchases made with jewels: 50% burned, 50% added to paypal fund

Apex is a tricky question. The shortest way to cover why Jewels has not been used there is that the in-game shop used on heroes does not fit nearly as well with the gameplay of that project. Instead we've found that the conversion rate in regards to monetizing players is more successful by convincing apex players to move to play heroes instead. With the first expansion pack for heroes on the horizon, our goal has become more about making the new server more attractive to those who used to play apex and moving them to the new ecosystem as smoothly as we can.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:05:56 PM

They need to I pliment jewels directly into the game so people playing must continuesly purchase them to keep playing or simply sell what they find in game. Everything in game should use jewels not in game currency or at least trades between players or auction house should be done with jelwels.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:48:59 AM

They need to I pliment jewels directly into the game so people playing must continuesly purchase them to keep playing or simply sell what they find in game. Everything in game should use jewels not in game currency or at least trades between players or auction house should be done with jelwels.

That would mean that a person would have to pay a large subscription base. And in the end if JWL was used for everything ingame then where would be the value? it would end up being a closed system trading platform for jwl.

But I dont know :p
cyrixcer

Activity: 524

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:53:13 AM

JWL is doing silently, which is a good thing, we need no more hype, but we need more hard working, Chris does the daily coding surprises me, I think we need to learn from him.
m4arT3n

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:01:56 AM

It is not a good idea if the player use jewels to buy the items directly. Ingame economy profits more if the commerce are done indirectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKK9nVLvhGM
Lituation

Activity: 698

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:15:19 AM

JWL is doing silently, which is a good thing, we need no more hype, but we need more hard working, Chris does the daily coding surprises me, I think we need to learn from him.
He raised funds to be able to "daily code" so that really shouldn't surprise you. Everyone who is paid to work needs not to learn from him because that is what they do already.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:05:49 PM

It is not a good idea if the player use jewels to buy the items directly. Ingame economy profits more if the commerce are done indirectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKK9nVLvhGM

If stuff will be good there will be players for sure ^^

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:01:03 PM

This project really needs a marketing/PR/community manager guy... Silence for weeks on end... Sheesh
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:07:12 PM

Looks to me like Chris has stopped development on this project. He got his ico money and just stopped. He thinks putting out a whitepaper now is going to help but how can it when almost every target from the previous whitepaper has not even been reached yet.

I have yet to see any buyback and burns even though people are "supposedly" buying jewels from him for paypal.
I have yet to see any in game betting.
I have yet to see any real development on this project.

I'm starting to feel scamed and am making a complaint to the RCMP against Chris Cook Of Ontario.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/scams-fraudes/index-eng.htm

If others feel scammed feel free to complain with me.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 11:43:16 PM

Im buying. Feel free to dump right on my orders. Looking at ur previous posts it seems like u lost the upper part of ur body along with the head in a blast, which may be the result of unknown forces performing an action on ur body. I suspect that someone trimmed ur groin and put a sticky explosive compound in there which has lately been activated by a button, causing ur body to divide into two equal parts.

Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: