Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
greatlive

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:49:02 AM

Questions and answers

For a better dialogue between Xaurum Team and Xaurum users, we're announcing our new member of the team, Martin. He will gladly provide all the customer support and answers you might have. #XaurumQA

https://i.imgur.com/TCw7MkC.jpg

Riki Martine? Smiley)

Should we sell xaur to 5000satoahis and rebuy it back a lot more? or what do you suggest?

Your sarcasm is strong:)

Your suggestion is unwise, although funny. Also I don't think the market will let you accomplish such price. Keep on bringin the ideas on! Wink

this answer is awesome =) let's buy some more xaur   they finnaly get cool dude for community =)

I don't know who is behind the username hrbt, but there I see a lot of Sun Contract logos, I hope that behind the Nickname is not the founder of the Sun Contract.
I have never seen a reputable business guy with such a rude and exalted comments. It's never good to Clutching by the other projects in order to lift up your own project.
I won't invest in a project where the main people are writing comments like that one up here.  
I Can't believe that business guy can go down to such a level.

did you ever hear for bountie campaign with signatures?

suncontract is really awesome project with trading energy platform.

xaur = gold base

suncontract = energy platform for trading

so where is the problem?

i am riki martine from maribor if you are asking

cousin from vitalik

You are doing great job on advertising of Suncontract with these comments!
Great, great! Never seen better advertising! Thats absolutely success for the Suncontract.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dtacken

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:13:44 AM

Almost all is red today on coinmarketcap  Roll Eyes
andone3

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:09:41 AM

XaurumQA - Good addition to the team!

Hi Martin, nice to meet you. I have few questions.

1. What is the main focus of the team now? On which projects are your currently working on?
2. What is the team plan about promotion - timeline? Which markets? When are the biggest markets coming in - US, Russia, China, etc..?
3. What are the main difficulties you are currently facing?
4. Any bigger steps in project development in the near future that we don't expect yet or we're not aware of?

Thank you!
goldenboi

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:23:15 PM

Greetings!
I've been following and examining crypto world for the last four years, which gave me enough experinces to
hopfully resolve all of your issues and questions.

So reporting for duty,

Martin

Hi:D I have heared Xaurum commercial on Slovenian Radio 1. My question is, why are they advertising this on Slovenian radio? Wouldnt it be smarter to advertise in foreign countries that in Slovenia?

Greetings Goldenboi
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:23:33 PM

Greetings!
I've been following and examining crypto world for the last four years, which gave me enough experinces to

So reporting for duty,

Martin

Hi:D I have heared Xaurum commercial on Slovenian Radio 1. My question is, why are they advertising this on Slovenian radio? Wouldnt it be smarter to advertise in foreign countries that in Slovenia?

Greetings Goldenboi

Current commercials are made in a way that just attract the attention to the people that have maybe heard something about Xaurum until now.
If foreign radios would roll the commercials like this I believe it would make no sense, since nobody has ever heard for Xaurum (except for some people that are tracking crypto world, but those don't need radio commercial).
Even in Slovenia which is a small country, most of the people does not know about Xaurum.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:09:34 PM

where riki martine went?

on vacations on Bled with lambo?  Grin
Ad_veritam

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:30:02 PM

Greetings!

So reporting for duty,

Martin

Greetings Goldenboi

Current commercials are made in a way that just attract the attention to the people that have maybe heard something about Xaurum until now.
If foreign radios would roll the commercials like this I believe it would make no sense, since nobody has ever heard for Xaurum (except for some people that are tracking crypto world, but those don't need radio commercial).
Even in Slovenia which is a small country, most of the people does not know about Xaurum.
Do not know*

Well there is a commercial on main Slovenian radio right? But when I take a look at your official FB page there have not been a single like in the past half month! And there are 60 people supposedly working on marketing? I know that you do not count FB likes but this conveys a certain message and it is not good.
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:59:16 PM

Greetings!

So reporting for duty,

Martin

Greetings Goldenboi

Do not know*

Well there is a commercial on main Slovenian radio right? But when I take a look at your official FB page there have not been a single like in the past half month! And there are 60 people supposedly working on marketing? I know that you do not count FB likes but this conveys a certain message and it is not good.

Hello!
Yes, people are still very uncertain about the whole crypto economics. We are currently building a brand name, and logically starting in our home country where we have most of our offices .
The  number of employed people you mentioned, is not for marketing, but for many aspects of fast growing company. 
Also, there have been new likes, a modest number of cca 40 likes this week, as we are more concentrated elsewhere, at this time. This will also change in the very near future.

Thank you
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:33:21 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 06:16:15 PM by XaurumQA

1. What is the main focus of the team now? On which projects are your currently working on?
2. What is the team plan about promotion - timeline? Which markets? When are the biggest markets coming in - US, Russia, China, etc..?
4. Any bigger steps in project development in the near future that we don't expect yet or we're not aware of?

Thank you!

Hello!

We are glad to help.
1.Our main focus has always been informing of and of course distributing
the Xaurum idea worldwide.
We are currently opening offices in Monte Negro, Serbia and also two
locations in Slovenia, Maribor an Logatec.
http://imgur.com/yMVgKtQ http://imgur.com/ci2ffUe

2. Our nearest time associated expansion is in Russia, Moscow and St. Petersburg.
Our founder and inventor Gašper Kenda, CEO of Auresco Institute and Masternode
Jure Ristič, CEO of Golden Node,
are traveling there as we speak.
Next larger promotion will be in Monte Negro - Porto Montenegro.
There will be an event for opening of the official offices, as well as an announcement in a well known magazine
http://www.theluxurycollection.me/en/home.
Our ideas are also being invited in other parts of Russia, USA and now also
Denmark, Canada, Kenya, Greece, Cambodia and SAR.

3. Our Main difficulties are currently  ''good problems''. We are lacking
in number of specialized staff.

4. We are beginning to cooperate with more and more successful people,
who will help us spread the Xaurum idea.
We are very much still active  in ''real'' economy and not enough in
crypto economics. It is that what the reason is pushing us towards
expansion and implementing in crypto world. But as always our main goal
is to establish our economic ideology, which is ''store of value'',
and not in the weak side of crypto economy, which we are facing recently.

Hope this helped and thank you!

XaurumQA
Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:09:16 PM

So basically founders are collecting our investments and making themselves owners of real estate. There are some gains that are trickling down but I have a filling that there are negative externalities to my investment. Still more bearish than bullish.  Undecided

Be sure that is not in the way you wrote. Why would be in that way?

I had such question before but never got an answer.
Alternative questions... ownership of property will be written to who? Auresco institute or a private person? Do the owners of XGM hold any share of the property or is it fixed only to Auresco Institure and we only hold cryptocoins...? I need to see some warranty that this investment can't be sold separately from the coins, while we'd be let with worthless coins. This project lacks some serious details.

XaurumQA, would you be so kind and help me, or do we have to wait till 10th of July to get an answer?

The Gamma Project will have a separate legal entity for its commonwealth. It is organized as a trust in Liechtenstein (XAURUM GAMMA TRUST. REG ), that will legally be the owner of the GAMA GRADNJE D. O. O. (that owns the land and villas and manages them) and of the Gamma commonwealth reserves kept in xaurum. The Gamma users will have all the benefits of ownership, except the control over the commonwealth. The detalis and agreements of the project will guarantee that gamma tokens represent the Gamma commonwealth as specified. We are also in communication with the Lichtenstein officials to formalize the role of the token for the trust. More details and potential changes will be availiable on 10th of July.

... sic manet gloria mundi.
WinterParker

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

Dock.io

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 08:11:25 PM

Who in the fuck wants to go to Croatia?!?!

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:35:12 PM

So basically founders are collecting our investments and making themselves owners of real estate. There are some gains that are trickling down but I have a filling that there are negative externalities to my investment. Still more bearish than bullish.  Undecided

Be sure that is not in the way you wrote. Why would be in that way?

I had such question before but never got an answer.
Alternative questions... ownership of property will be written to who? Auresco institute or a private person? Do the owners of XGM hold any share of the property or is it fixed only to Auresco Institure and we only hold cryptocoins...? I need to see some warranty that this investment can't be sold separately from the coins, while we'd be let with worthless coins. This project lacks some serious details.

XaurumQA, would you be so kind and help me, or do we have to wait till 10th of July to get an answer?

The Gamma Project will have a separate legal entity for its commonwealth. It is organized as a trust in Liechtenstein (XAURUM GAMMA TRUST. REG ), that will legally be the owner of the GAMA GRADNJE D. O. O. (that owns the land and villas and manages them) and of the Gamma commonwealth reserves kept in xaurum. The Gamma users will have all the benefits of ownership, except the control over the commonwealth. The detalis and agreements of the project will guarantee that gamma tokens represent the Gamma commonwealth as specified. We are also in communication with the Lichtenstein officials to formalize the role of the token for the trust. More details and potential changes will be availiable on 10th of July.

nice one Smiley first we own the whole gold in the world

next one - we will own whole croatia soon

who need an arbitrage

xaurum + gamma = win on lottery
Ukov

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:45:21 PM

XaurumQA - definitely move in the right direction.
Thank you.
andone3

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:57:01 PM

Thank you!

Hello!

We are glad to help.

2. Our nearest time associated expansion is in Russia, Moscow and St. Petersburg.
There will be an event for opening of the official offices, as well as an announcement in a well known magazine

3. Our Main difficulties are currently  ''good problems''. We are lacking

We are very much still active  in ''real'' economy and not enough in

XaurumQA

Hi,

Thanks for the answers. They're helpful. What you've pointed out looks really promising. I am thinking of Gamma project now. I invested in Xaurum, my concern is the following: Now you have Xaurum and Gamma and a pool of potential investors. The potential money that is ready to be invested will either go to Xaurum or Gamma. This might not be beneficial for Xaurum holders in the short term since there will be less money invested in Xaurum? However (correct me if I'm wrong) Gamma ICO will bring the capital needed to build the facilities. This will be one-off "cost" of let's say 5 mio EUR and will be bringing dividends (50%) to Xaurum holders in the future.

Still 5 mio EUR for example is a lot of money (over the thumb; current value of Xaurum gold base).

What about the cannibalization, meaning xaurum holders selling xaurum for gamma? Bottom line, I hope the team considered all possible scenarios of NOT hurting current xaurum holders and potential investors.

Regards
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:00:03 PM

Hello XaurumQA. You are really positive news to this forum. We are missing information you could actually provide.

As you may already noticed, I somehow disagree with the Gamma project. I think that the money will flow from Xaurum to side project and that it is too soon for such ICO. First we need foreign markets, then we can collect a lot more from such ICO and for Xaurum.

But anyway, I hope the developers know what they are doing and I have a concrete question:

There will be 6 villas built. Can you present the breakdown of all costs and what is the predicted profit? Some guy here made an optimistic calculation that gave him 1M € per year of profit. There will be maintenance costs, commercials, taxes, not full capacity, people employed, etc. What will the rent price per day be? What is expected and where is the point where you say that the project is not profitable enough and you sell the buildings?

Thank you and I wish you good luck and nerves of steel on this forum.  Cheesy
goldenboi

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:05:31 AM

Greetings!

So reporting for duty,

Martin

Greetings Goldenboi

Ok Cheesy but what about making advertising somewhere else, for example on yt or some slovenian pages, cus I know what xaurum is and i smile everytime i heard it, but most of people dont get it. What I want to say, if you see a picture or sign "first crypto backed by gold" you will see it and it is better that hear it on radio. Just sayin that radio probably isnt the smartest way to advertise things nowadays...

Greetings
blazerculj

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:06:25 AM

XaurumQA - great addition to the team. Hope to see even more addition soon. It seems Xaurum and also Xaurum community is growing.

I trust the team and holding my Xaurum.

I believe it has huge potential.
valov88

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:50:26 AM

I also thought that  xaurum gamma project was developed too soon. But after I have spoken with xaurum devs who have explained to me all the background, benefits (new important people) and all contributions it will give to the xaurum I have realised how necessary this gamma project is and I support it 150%.

zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:19:35 PM

I also thought that  xaurum gamma project was developed too soon. But after I have spoken with xaurum devs who have explained to me all the background, benefits (new important people) and all contributions it will give to the xaurum I have realised how necessary this gamma project is and I support it 150%.
Me the same...thats wright...when I heared from dev's that for Gamma project are indipend team( huge people in background) and it s part of Xaurum ecosystem, I became very happy. So Xaurum devs are almost finish with Gamma so they can developing new project for Xaurum ecosystem. The only way is up for long term holders..
zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:23:36 PM

Thank you!

Hello!

We are glad to help.

3. Our Main difficulties are currently  ''good problems''. We are lacking

We are very much still active  in ''real'' economy and not enough in

XaurumQA

Thanks to hole dev's team for a very IMPORTANT member...we need you #Xaurum QA, like water in the sahara😉
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: