Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:25:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
burebizta

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:48:50 PM

price is gonna go up pretty soon  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andone3

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:00:53 PM

129 kg of Gold = 5 030 000$
5030000/127111298 = 0.04$ per Xaurum

And that is true value per coin if guys are not scammers.

Yes this is our pure value, the only crypto with something behind, what do other crypto have with marketcap 100 M and more??Iam not sure if people also understand crypto wolrd..Price will go up im sure, now me and my friends made big drop, but Im sure price will go up soon, and for me 1 eur is still very cheap for this coin, I think also mint is coming soon..

you did your drop? and you are talking about 'price will go up soon' and 1 eur is still very cheap bla bla bla

u dump all xaur becouse you are afraid...

c'mon are you serious?

I am also investing in Suncontract (and I plan to invest more), and I have to admit that those comments don't bring any good to the Suncontract project. Some of you guys should stick to your project and make it successful. I believe that Mr. Novak won't be very happy with the way you promote SNC.
huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:28:11 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 11:24:18 PM by mprep

Yes this is our pure value, the only crypto with something behind, what do other crypto have with marketcap 100 M and more??Iam not sure if people also understand crypto wolrd..Price will go up im sure, now me and my friends made big drop, but Im sure price will go up soon, and for me 1 eur is still very cheap for this coin, I think also mint is coming soon..

you did your drop? and you are talking about 'price will go up soon' and 1 eur is still very cheap bla bla bla

c'mon are you serious?

I feel sorry for you being such idiot!I did not sell not even 1 xaur, iam not pussy like you to sell,Iam a long term hodler and I know we will be up soon!Feel sorry that you are promoting Suncontract in this stupid way and put bad light on project.

SunContract don't have anything to do with xaur  it's bounty camapaign  are you noobs or what

u told that you and your friends made a big drop?

or am i wrong?

with all respect

btc is going down

xaur 'must' go up... and it goes down? how is that possible if everything is backed up by gold and mints?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
dtacken

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:45:42 PM

c'mon are you serious?

I feel sorry for you being such idiot!I did not sell not even 1 xaur, iam not pussy like you to sell,Iam a long term hodler and I know we will be up soon!Feel sorry that you are promoting Suncontract in this stupid way and put bad light on project.

SunContract don't have anything to do with xaur  it's bounty camapaign  are you noobs or what

u told that you and your friends made a big drop?

or am i wrong?

Calm down everybody. Be professional.  Wink I believe that he meant that they are currently facing a loss or less profit because the price fell to 0.14 USD - hence the drop. Not that they sell...
gemcom

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:55:08 PM

c'mon are you serious?

It is funny how you supportars of Suncontract constantly write negative coments about xaurum. Are we really such a pain in the ass to you? Smiley

With this coments you are only doing damage to all successfully slo COINS . I found them all very good with same goal but different ways how to get to the finish. Slo market is relative smal but big enough to test coin and project. So if you thinks that XAURUM is good,  invest in Xaurum,  if you think that SunContract is good buy SNC. If you can't decide what to do, spread your investment. But don't criticise something you don't know. My opinion is that one and another coin are great with different philosophy. But neither of them is good/best for speculation. But for investment in future, gold and solar power.

Fighting which one is better is like fighting about which car is better. Audi BMW or Mercedes? They are the same shit. They are good they are the best,  but most selling car is Toyota!!  Smiley

Don't be children and stop fighting for candies.  Cheesy

dtacken

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:01:23 PM

with all respect

btc is going down

xaur 'must' go up... and it goes down? how is that possible if everything is backed up by gold and mints?

Currently there was no mint for 14 days. So things are as they are. Considering the fact that bitcoin is facing trouble, all other coins prices are compromised because of that. Bitcoin is currently posisoning all coins, not just Xaurum.

But, if everything goes haywired, xaurum holders will still have 129 kg of gold. And for every XAUR there is fixed amount of gold available.

What is preventing bitcoin, litecoin, ripple, monero, dash...and all coins from falling to ZERO market cap?
The answer is simple: NOTHING. This could happen tomorrow. But in Xaurum, you have at least something. For now. I believe there will be more to come.

When new markets will adopt Xaurum, when Gamma project and other projects from Xaurum team will rise, Xaurum will be the next big standard.

I believe Xaurum does not have problems at this moment. This is just a reflection of bitcoin troubles.
gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:11:55 PM

Calm down everybody. Be professional.  Wink I believe that he meant that they are currently facing a loss or less profit because the price fell to 0.14 USD - hence the drop. Not that they sell...
[/quote]

Correct,tnx for your help, you got the point, we are not selling,just facing price going down,but we are very optimistic regarding xaurum!Believe in it on long term.
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:26:59 PM

c'mon are you serious?

It is funny how you supportars of Suncontract constantly write negative coments about xaurum. Are we really such a pain in the ass to you? Smiley

With this coments you are only doing damage to all successfully slo COINS . I found them all very good with same goal but different ways how to get to the finish. Slo market is relative smal but big enough to test coin and project. So if you thinks that XAURUM is good,  invest in Xaurum,  if you think that SunContract is good buy SNC. If you can't decide what to do, spread your investment. But don't criticise something you don't know. My opinion is that one and another coin are great with different philosophy. But neither of them is good/best for speculation. But for investment in future, gold and solar power.

Fighting which one is better is like fighting about which car is better. Audi BMW or Mercedes? They are the same shit. They are good they are the best,  but most selling car is Toyota!!  Smiley

great thinking! cheers
andone3

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:05:39 PM

First of all this is crypto reality. It happened before, it's happening now and it's going to happen in the future. Both ups and downs. Nothing serious here. But what is important is that Xaurum is backed by gold, the best and the most widely accepted storage of value in the history. Look at your money in the wallets, money at your bank accounts etc... you are holding a paper ever since central banks around the world abandoned golden standard (meaning you can no longer exchange your money for certain amount of gold). Why? Because expansionary monetary policy won't be possible with the golden standard (meaning central banks couldn't adopt quantitative easing - or with other words printing money - and QE is happening right now in terms of billions of dollars or euros or yens...each month). Nobody is asking yourself if 100 USD in your pocket is realy worth 100 USD, you just take it for granted since you can buy goods with it.

Look at 100 USD and look at 1 Xaurum. In the worst case scenario 100 USD is a peace of paper and 1 Xaurum is a certain amount of gold. And this is the whole logic of Xaurum. Now there is 129 kg gold (collected primarily in Slovenia), imagine when Xaurum becomes know to much braoader audiance - 129 kg will be a tiny amount.  

Investing in Xaurum is investing in a project or if you want - a company. There are up and downs but if you believe in the concept and the team behined you shouldn't be afraid of the future. Broader adoption will clearly bring the price up but solid foundations have to be set before going "global". Of course we rather see green numbers but if you expect only green numbers in crypto markets (or stock/FX/commodity/derivatives/ etc./markets) this thing is certainly not for you.

And few words about another project in the region - SNC. The idea behined is also great and it's a long term promising project as well. Xaur and SNC are 2 different but great concepts, so guys from both sides try to learn good practices from each other all else is a waste of time and energy.
greatlive

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:29:38 PM

Shit, the price is already rising... dump it some more-I still have 2 more btc to spend  Grin Tongue

deff. i will  see you at 4000sat  Grin

I can't believe it..kids...
autobroker

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:18:41 AM

c'mon are you serious?

great thinking! cheers

Hi, my nickname makes no doubt who I am and where I come from. Our world is car sales and rental, domestic and international, however we are complete rookies in the cryptoworld. We are faced with fact that crypto is here to stay, we just hope it will not be as turbulent as it is at the moment. Crypto is perceived at the moment merely or mostly as highly speculative - hopefully perspective will change in the future and that crypto will stabilize in terms of fair value and transparency, not creativity. It is hard to plan your business or life for that matter in crypto where you are not sure from one day to another whether you are beggar or rich-man.

So for all of those who are not in crypto merely  to make a quick buck but would also like to test the purchase power of crypto in real world we would like to let you know that we are accepting XAUR as alternative means of payment in case of paying for cost of import/export services, transportation, homologation and car rental.

Lamborghini Huracan which rose huge attention also in this forum could be rented and paid for only with XAUR.

So, with price of XAUR being where it is the one in need of our services could afford them a lot cheaper than in EUR terms.
gobbi

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:38:06 PM

[/quote]

Hi, my nickname makes no doubt who I am and where I come from. Our world is car sales and rental, domestic and international, however we are complete rookies in the cryptoworld. We are faced with fact that crypto is here to stay, we just hope it will not be as turbulent as it is at the moment. Crypto is perceived at the moment merely or mostly as highly speculative - hopefully perspective will change in the future and that crypto will stabilize in terms of fair value and transparency, not creativity. It is hard to plan your business or life for that matter in crypto where you are not sure from one day to another whether you are beggar or rich-man.

So for all of those who are not in crypto merely  to make a quick buck but would also like to test the purchase power of crypto in real world we would like to let you know that we are accepting XAUR as alternative means of payment in case of paying for cost of import/export services, transportation, homologation and car rental.

Lamborghini Huracan which rose huge attention also in this forum could be rented and paid for only with XAUR.

So, with price of XAUR being where it is the one in need of our services could afford them a lot cheaper than in EUR terms.
[/quote]

Thank you very much for your info, those kind of informations are more than welcome here.
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 04:43:56 PM

When the ocean of BTC falls all of the altcoin boats fall with it. The Segwit thing for August 1 has everybody all in a tissy fit right now.

I forsee prices going back up after segwit and people realizing that everything is the same as usual, albeit faster transactions hopefully.

When the ocean rises, the boats will go up as well Cool Cool

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
ZoranGajic

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:59:30 PM

When the ocean of BTC falls all of the altcoin boats fall with it. The Segwit thing for August 1 has everybody all in a tissy fit right now.

I forsee prices going back up after segwit and people realizing that everything is the same as usual, albeit faster transactions hopefully.

When the ocean rises, the boats will go up as well Cool Cool

I completely agree with you! Today crypto marketcap is rising again steadily, everything is green again. Sure there is a lot of tension around segwit and no matter what happens I am also very positive that by the end of this year we will see great rise at bitcoin and many alts. I was watching several altcoins yesterday including Xaurum and it's price on exchange and to me it was completely reasonable compared to what was happening in whole market. Some people apparently totally panicked and other saw this as an investing opportunity, nothing weird actually going on. When I noticed the price drop to almost 6k satoshi I thought to myself it will probably not drop bellow this level. I wish I had assets to invest at that moment!

So today a spike upwards happened and at this moment it holds at around 8.8k satoshi or 0.21$.

it seems legit

my 2 cents
gobbi

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:25:02 PM

Yes all market went down but xaurum had one of the biggest drops which it was not normal, probably someone was selling huge stock of his xaurums, maybe Iam wrong but it could be this, also trading volume was pretty high for xaurum. Looking forward to be still around 0,3 eur.
Kovanec

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:27:07 PM

Some people were selling larger amount of xaurum then usuall. Others were buying more then usuall. Or maybe new investors took this opportunity as a good entry point. Compared to today prices, 50-30% cheaper.
Kastor

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:40:20 PM

Yes all market went down but xaurum had one of the biggest drops which it was not normal, probably someone was selling huge stock of his xaurums, maybe Iam wrong but it could be this, also trading volume was pretty high for xaurum. Looking forward to be still around 0,3 eur.
People are confused because xaurum team says that xaurum is not pump and dump coin AND PROBABLY THEY ARE RIGHT. But when it's mint price goes up, but it falls In less than 2 hours... And as we have seen the price dropped from 0.28 to 0.14 just like that.. So it's very similar to pump and dump coins.
But in the end i still think that xaurum is great thing for everyone involved in it...
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:10:24 PM

People are confused because xaurum team says that xaurum is not pump and dump coin AND PROBABLY THEY ARE RIGHT. But when it's mint price goes up, but it falls In less than 2 hours... And as we have seen the price dropped from 0.28 to 0.14 just like that.. So it's very similar to pump and dump coins.
But in the end i still think that xaurum is great thing for everyone involved in it...

Xaurum devs says that it is not pump and dump becouse thay do not spam market with fake news... but rather than that... they work 24/7 on improving everything, and when something is 100% confirmed  thay release information among holders.
But like in every business you cannot stop small talk of people who don't have energy and willing to check everything before talking shit.

My opinion is, that xaurum will prove it's power in next 12 months or a little bit more.

One more thing... xaurum right now is still in corelation with Bitcoin a little bit since there is pair BTC/ XAUR on market. Now when people think about potentially hard fork of BTC some. of them are starting to sell their BTC's... also XAUR price drops since newis are afreid of losing their funds since thay do not know anything behind rhe scene of Xaurum.

But time will come when Xaurum will show his real power to market, when there will be much more pairs with Xaurum and other Altcoins that market will not harm Xaur as much as yesterday.

Even if it does... since there is community growing... who understand xaurum... they are going to buy all offer on market if price will drop becouse of some people who have sale off moment...

(sorry for my inperfect english)
andone3

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:22:08 PM

@Domenc - what do you mean with "Proving its real power"? Price? Adoption?
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:24:48 PM

@Domenc - what do you mean with "Proving its real power"? Price? Adoption?

Price, adoption and most important... to understand the whole point of Xaurum. Moment when people will understand that everything that happens in Xaurum concept is good for everyone.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: