Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:01:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:58:15 AM

Hello again xaurum guys.

i was impressed how quick response i got from the team and i took the time and visit Ljubljana yesterday to know project better.

I know i am skeptical person, but when you know the project better you see that there is logic in this project. The team was nice and supportive and no one was aggressive.

They give simple and basic information that anybody can understand in cca. 40 min + questions. Hands up for that.

Just one thing is left in mind be four  i give up to the fiat.

Can anybody confirm this logic to me. So if i buy xaurum on let say bittrex at 15 cents and there is gold top at cca. 7 cents, than my gold coverage is even better than 20% which you get at production price. Approximately 40 - 45%.

Thank you. Smiley Wink Cheesy 

You are right!. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
simmik

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:31:57 AM

Hello again xaurum guys.

i was impressed how quick response i got from the team and i took the time and visit Ljubljana yesterday to know project better.

I know i am skeptical person, but when you know the project better you see that there is logic in this project. The team was nice and supportive and no one was aggressive.

They give simple and basic information that anybody can understand in cca. 40 min + questions. Hands up for that.

Can anybody confirm this logic to me. So if i buy xaurum on let say bittrex at 15 cents and there is gold top at cca. 7 cents, than my gold coverage is even better than 20% which you get at production price. Approximately 40 - 45%.

You are right!. Smiley

Was yesterday any talk about xaurum gamma. I would like to know where (beside web site) can get more info. TNX
Domenc

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:54:13 AM

Hello again xaurum guys.

You are right!. Smiley

Was yesterday any talk about xaurum gamma. I would like to know where (beside web site) can get more info. TNX

If you are from Slovenia you can get info in Logatec: Obrtniška ulica 6b, 1370 Logatec, Slovenia

They have office there.

Or you can call this Slovenian number:051 600 626

Or write mail here:
gammaoffice@xaurum.pro

passenger13

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:00:06 AM

To Xaurum QA

Reagarding your answer, I would like to know a few things. We can agree that there hasn't been any mint for a while. Since the last mint there are aproximately 700 new Xaurum token holders (3256 at the moment) and most of them bought new tokens from the team members. You can buy Xaurum through Masternodes and from the exchanges. The addresses of Masternodes have the same number of tokens for quite a while (2nd and 3rd token holder). Therfore we can all agree that since the last mint a lot of people bought Xaurum tokens through Masternodes, ther is a question where did they get this Xaurum tokens (remember: no change of tokens at their addresses). It's easy to create a new address in MEW. So the only logical explanation is that Masternodes and other team members are buying Xaurum tokens from the exchanges (without mint they can't get new tokens and they don't sell their own tokens). Regarding 24h volume (1.500.000$): I know that somebody was willing to pay 0,38$ for a Xaurum. But I don't have any inside on how much tokens was bought for that price. If the price is 0,17$ you can buy over 8.000.000 Xaurum tokens. Because most of the people (who have big amount of tokens) aren't ready to sell their Xaurum tokens, it is quite difficult to buy such a big amount. But most of the tokens when 24h volume was 1.500.000$ were probably bought for price between 0,20 and 0,25$ which is still very profitable if you sell them for 0,3151$ (production price). And you have a good argument that you have reached an ATH daily volume (which means: "a lot of people are still interested for Xaurum").
Conclusion: If Xaurum holders wants that the price of Xaurum token will grow, than don't sell. Masternodes and the team needs Xaurum tokens, if they want to sell them to new investors. If holders don't sell there must be a new mint. When the price on exchanges will reach 0,30$ per token the team will have no interest to buy Xaurum tokens from the exchanges. Than it is better to pull new Xaurum tokens out of the thin air and sell them to new investors which of course causes inflation (new tokens in circulation). But at least the team buys some new gold which is good for the whole Xaurum community. Since the last mint only the team profited from the fresh fiat money that has come in (difference between price on exchanges and production price). If I am wrong, than explain to me where is the money from new investors and how much gold has been bought for it.
VALE1

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:12:41 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 01:39:04 PM by VALE1

And now we will se who is the winner in this storm on coin market and where can the other cryptocurrencys fall and where can xaurum go Smiley)))
I think that now is time for xaurum Smiley)
This is crazy where can we find today coin with 50% cover with something that realy exsists!!!!!!
Mp777

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:37:24 PM

And now we will se who is the winner in this storm on coin market and where can the other cryptocurrencys fall and where can xaurum go Smiley)))
I think that now is time for xaurum Smiley)

I don't understand you.

When all other cryptos go fast up, xaurum holds its price. When all other cryptos go fast down, xaurum goes slow down. As a sum it is still down!! It is like this since June 2017 and the master nodes refuse to do the mint.

If I understand this concept, the master nodes can just collect the money without making new mints for years if they wish to?! How is than xaurum better than any other coin?

I am still waiting for answer from QA: How long can master nodes postpone the mint? They can intentionally keep the price low if they wish to, because the regular mints would correct the price.
Another question: How can investors check what amount of money was gathered by the master node and what amount was invested into gold? Master node could make cheap buys on the market and send those coins instead of producing new ones. The difference in price is pure profit. Until we see this information, I don't see this project as transparent as it is promoted to be. The master node has to much direct influence on the price. Mint should be triggered by some algorithm and not by master node person (that has inside information).

This is my opinion, but feel free to attack me for being skeptical after making a big loss...
asec

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:03:14 PM

NICKES your point is right. Xaurum at todays price is highly undervaluated. At 14 cents that is 50% gold coverage
Let me say that again couse it sounds so good:

50% Shocked Shocked Shocked
ESIR Investment Fund

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:14:36 PM

As soon any asset is open publicly to trade, FIAT, Stocks, Commodities, COINS, transfer of wealth starts! People that bought at a cheap price, while others are willing to buy higher are driving the prices up. At some point, previous investors that want to cash out fast or cashing out some gains (considering they joined a few years ago while they bought from a fraction of a cent) are selling their positions while new investors are buying in. The new investors are just transferring the money to older investors that want to cash in. This is what ALL markets have been doing for decades! DOWJONES, S&P500; NASDAQ, DAX, GOLD, SILVER, ETC... What we need is a lot newer investors, spreading XAURUM globally to have a lot more people interested in jumping now and make part of this cycles, buy now, cash in later. The best part is that with each transaction 0.50XAURUM is destroyed and the golden dividend gradually increases over time. The XAURUM/Gold ratio is also a safe haven and currently crossing 50% and we will have a huge rally after all this crypto issues settles down. The top 5coins market cap, dropped from a total 145billion high in September 2017 to 89billion today. The US Elite is talking this cap down, worried about the US dollar world currency status getting harmed with too much dollars getting pumped out into the crypto world. Cycles happen, rallies up and corrections. XAURUM is for the patient ones. never invest money you can't afford to lose. If you seek capital preservation buy Real Estate and real Physical GOLD.
Mp777

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:48:19 PM

NICKES your point is right. Xaurum at todays price is highly undervaluated. At 14 cents that is 50% gold coverage

Please, think again what you are saying...  Undecided

If each xaurum has 50% coverage, than it is 100% overpriced! Its real value is 0.07$. Everithing above this is pure speculation and future hopes of investors. Am I correct?

You are trying to sell bad news (low price) as a good thing.

Answer me this, if gold coverage is such a good thing, why are master nodes not doing new mints? It would increase a gold coverage even more, wouldn't it?
Domenc

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:59:59 PM

If each xaurum has 50% coverage, than it is 100% overpriced! Its real value is 0.07$. Everithing above this is pure speculation and future hopes of investors. Am I correct?

Answer me this, if gold coverage is such a good thing, why are master nodes not doing new mints? It would increase a gold coverage even more, wouldn't it?

As long as I know, bitcoin has zero gold or anything with real value behind. So it is 100% overpriced from whole start! 😁 Correct me if I am wrong. 😉
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:10:51 PM

Please, think again what you are saying...  Undecided

As long as I know, bitcoin has zero gold or anything with real value behind. So it is 100% overpriced from whole start! 😁 Correct me if I am wrong. 😉
You're totally corect mate
Even the dollar isn't gold priced since decades for some reason (usa knows that lol)
Every single digital or crypto currency is weighted according to supply & demand no matter what experts try to explain why this coin of currecy is getting high or down vs another one.

BTC will always go higher year after year & it won't surprise me even to reach the $10k in couple of months (or years).

Some people think that cryptos are fake or some big JOKE or scam but the truth is that's it' exactly the same as our real money, it's just didn't get printed on real paper yet.
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:44:42 PM

Hello!

In this post we will address some issues pointed out by passenger13 and Mp777.

Firstly we would like to bring to your attention, that clients who buy Xaurum via masternodes have two options: one is production price and the second one is market buy.  If clients decides to buy it via market price, we get their Xaurums from market.

All the money invested at production price is  or is going to be spent for purchases of new gold and production of new Xaurums. Mint can happen when certain conditions are met, and when the mint is in best interest of Xaurum community. The similar situation (longer period without mint) happened around new year, and the results afterward showed that Xaurum team always works in best interest of community. Surely raising the market price for speculators is not teams priority.

Masternodes are people with the biggest number of Xaurum in the world, so it is wise that they operate in best interested of Xaurum. Auresco Institute pays close attention on how the business and other transactions inside Xaurum ecosystem are made. Regular revisions of all of our business subjects show that all procedures were and are conducted on the high moral, ethical and legal standards.

Since Xaurum is sold via registered companies all the bussines procedures and cashflow can be revised by legal entities and at the end of the year like any other company they will have to report the profit and turn in the tax report.

Once again we would like to point out that Xaurum is not a typical cryptocurrency, it combines best form two worlds: blockchain technology with reall asset (gold). It is presented like a long-term investment and should be evaluated as one.  

Thank you for your time and comments,

Best,

XaurumQA
Mp777

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:26:20 PM

Hello!

Firstly we would like to bring to your attention, that clients who buy Xaurum via masternodes have two options: one is production price and the second one is market buy.  If clients decides to buy it via market price, we get their Xaurums from market.

All the money invested at production price is  or is going to be spent for purchases of new gold and production of new Xaurums. Mint can happen when certain conditions are met, and when the mint is in best interest of Xaurum community. The similar situation (longer period without mint) happened around new year, and the results afterward showed that Xaurum team always works in best interest of community. Surely raising the market price for speculators is not teams priority.

Masternodes are people with the biggest number of Xaurum in the world, so it is wise that they operate in best interested of Xaurum. Auresco Institute pays close attention on how the business and other transactions inside Xaurum ecosystem are made. Regular revisions of all of our business subjects show that all procedures were and are conducted on the high moral, ethical and legal standards.

Since Xaurum is sold via registered companies all the bussines procedures and cashflow can be revised by legal entities and at the end of the year like any other company they will have to report the profit and turn in the tax report.

Once again we would like to point out that Xaurum is not a typical cryptocurrency, it combines best form two worlds: blockchain technology with reall asset (gold). It is presented like a long-term investment and should be evaluated as one.  

Best,

XaurumQA

Thank you QA for the answer. You made my point even more plausible. Since the master nodes hold the most coins and they work for the best of the community they actually work for their own best. The masternodes are loaded with money and they don't care if the price drops for a year or two. What about regular people? People that need the money now? Are they not important? Apparently not...

We even had a FB chat for xaurum and they closed it down, because "it was to negative"... "People were complaining to much"... Ask yourself why! Complaining is not allowed. Ofcourse there were complaints, people were buying for 0.30 and the price now is 0.14... And masternodes are refusing to do the mint, for the good of the community. Was this really your statement? Rich should become even richer and the poor... They are just not important for the community...

I know I'm a bit exaggerating but you see my point. The result does not justify a way.

Even if I wanted to rewise all the cashflow of the company I couldn't track income for production of xaurum and other incomes the company has. There is simply no way to prove the whole money goes to buy gold. Your statement was only political... You can not prove it and I can not prove the opposite. It is again "trust us".

Can you give us more details on "long term investment"? One year, ten years, twenty years?

I hope one day I could shake your hand and appologize to be such a pain in the neck... But as far as I see it now, things will go from bad to worse. We get only promisses. Energy is lost for some not worth projects (xaurum buy on the petrol station with very high commission). Who will use that if you can transfer money to master node directly? ICO that will never get enough funding unless master nodes pay some millions into it...

Few pages back this forum was ful of "summer is bad", "just wait for September"... Today it is the 14th of September and the things are even worse... I hope I'm not ofending anyone but please take one step back and make a crytical assesment of the project and where it is now. I'm afraid you lost the compass.
Mp777

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:37:46 PM

Comparing bitcoin to xaurum is just not possible. Bitcoin is the "father" and xaurum is xaurum.

But I agree. Other cryptos have nothing of value behid. I just pointed out how stupid the statement was. So, this guy would be most happy if the price drops to 0.07$, than he would have his 100% coverage and a big loss.

I know you agreed to post positive things on the forum, but please...
Domenc

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:41:46 PM

Hello!

Best,

XaurumQA

Thank you QA for the answer. You made my point even more plausible. Since the master nodes hold the most coins and they work for the best of the community they actually work for their own best. The masternodes are loaded with money and they don't care if the price drops for a year or two. What about regular people? People that need the money now? Are they not important? Apparently not...

We even had a FB chat for xaurum and they closed it down, because "it was to negative"... "People were complaining to much"... Ask yourself why! Complaining is not allowed. Ofcourse there were complaints, people were buying for 0.30 and the price now is 0.14... And masternodes are refusing to do the mint, for the good of the community. Was this really your statement? Rich should become even richer and the poor... They are just not important for the community...

I know I'm a bit exaggerating but you see my point. The result does not justify a way.

Even if I wanted to rewise all the cashflow of the company I couldn't track income for production of xaurum and other incomes the company has. There is simply no way to prove the whole money goes to buy gold. Your statement was only political... You can not prove it and I can not prove the opposite. It is again "trust us".

Can you give us more details on "long term investment"? One year, ten years, twenty years?

I hope one day I could shake your hand and appologize to be such a pain in the neck... But as far as I see it now, things will go from bad to worse. We get only promisses. Energy is lost for some not worth projects (xaurum buy on the petrol station with very high commission). Who will use that if you can transfer money to master node directly? ICO that will never get enough funding unless master nodes pay some millions into it...

Few pages back this forum was ful of "summer is bad", "just wait for September"... Today it is the 14th of September and the things are even worse... I hope I'm not ofending anyone but please take one step back and make a crytical assesment of the project and where it is now. I'm afraid you lost the compass.

To me, Xaurum was presented for long term investment. 1 year+. So I invested more than 1 year ago and waited for 1year. The result amazed me. I made more than 100% in one year and my gold behind xaurums more than doubled. So if anyone bought Xaurum today and think that he will make profit in few months... I think he missunderstood whole concept of Xaurum.

Regarding petrol stations. If you buy BTC or ETH via Petrol stations there is 7% fee. When you will be able to buy XAUR on all petrol station there will be 0% fee. So I don't see any negative thing about that.
Domenc

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:49:20 PM

Comparing bitcoin to xaurum is just not possible. Bitcoin is the "father" and xaurum is xaurum.

But I agree. Other cryptos have nothing of value behid. I just pointed out how stupid the statement was. So, this guy would be most happy if the price drops to 0.07$, than he would have his 100% coverage and a big loss.

You're right. It is not relavant to compare BTC and XAUR since xaurum is real asset cryptocurrency. I did not agreed to post positive posts to forum. I choose to post positive and relavant informations regarding xaurum since I am following this project from May 2015 till now. Everything that official channels and team announced it was also deliverd... that is all that matters to me as long term holder.
erv

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:24:15 PM

can someone explain me coinage ratio? im new here

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Mp777

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:32:15 PM

You're right. It is not relavant to compare BTC and XAUR since xaurum is real asset cryptocurrency. I did not agreed to post positive posts to forum. I choose to post positive and relavant informations regarding xaurum since I am following this project from May 2015 till now. Everything that official channels and team announced it was also deliverd... that is all that matters to me as long term holder.

Yes, since xaurum is real asset cryptocurrency, and bitcoin is world known and can be used for more than just hiring a lambo... Bitcoin has $53,761,477,535$ marcetcap and xaurum 17,859,828$. Don't go there with argumentation...

Everything that official channels and team announced it was also deliverd...
New markets! And the price drops...
New never seen before ICO gamma! And the price drops...
September when everything will go up! And the price drops...
Lambo for xaurum! And the price drops...
Petrol station xaurum buy! And the price drops...
Xaurum presentation in some magazines! And the price drops...

We are both correct and we are both wrong. But, I can't understand that you still don't admit that things don't look so bright at the moment. We have some future promisses but until now summer 2017 actions did not push the price up. I hope your "long term argumentation" is correct.

Lets agree to disagree and I hope the future will prove me wrong.  Smiley
Kastor

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:15:58 AM

Ordinary liars:
- Jure Ristić
- Domen Vidergar
- Domen Cigoj
- Gašper Kenda
- Andrej Kastelic
- Stanko Doljac
- Grega Kravos

And there are many others in xaurum PIRAMIDES...

Director Jure Ristic has moved away from his home town - maybe you wonder why  --- far from the eyes of investors !!!
Domenc

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:39:56 AM

Ordinary liars:
- Jure Ristić
- Domen Vidergar
- Domen Cigoj
- Gašper Kenda
- Andrej Kastelic
- Stanko Doljac
- Grega Kravos

And there are many others in xaurum PIRAMIDES...

Director Jure Ristic has moved away from his home town - maybe you wonder why  --- far from the eyes of investors !!!

Please give me exact adress of pyramids since I was not in Egypt till now to see them..
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: