Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:34:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
Kovanec

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:04:06 AM

Yesterday we had a nice presentation of xaurum in Art expo under the stars. It was a little diferent presentation (outdoor). Thank you xaurum team.
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:24:13 AM

Yesterday we had a nice presentation of xaurum in Art expo under the stars. It was a little diferent presentation (outdoor). Thank you xaurum team.

Yes presentation was different and it was outdoor, I missed some projection maybe xaurum movie, gamma movie and some slides. But yes there were many people and xaurum team should do more presentation like this one yesterday.
Kovanec

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:09:09 AM

Well we had a guy that lend his gsm light so that we could see the drawings on the board. Sometimes it is good or at least different if you improvise. We are always expecting high tech presentations. This one was more casual. I liked it.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:53:11 AM

On Monday, LON d.d. enabled the purchase of Bitcoin crypto-currency at conventional ATMs and thus became the first banking institution in the world that enables customers to buy crypto-currencies at conventional ATMs.

At selected ATMs, Bitcoin's cash and card purchase is now possible with the so-called Bitins coupon. Customers will be able to purchase Bitins coupons at the ATMs with cards or cash and redeem them for Bitcoins on the website www.bitins.net with the lowest commission in Slovenia. Bitins coupons also allow you to purchase other crypto currencies, such as Ethereum and soon Xaurum. These crypto-currencies have thus become even more accessible and easy to use.

In the photo from left to right: Brand Manager at Xaurum Jakob Kapus, Ram Budime, director of Bitins Ltd, Domen Vidergar, CEO of GN2, responsible for the sales of XAUR in Slovenia and dr. Jaka Vadnjal, President of the Management Board of LON.

If I understand correctly, Xaurum will be the first coin that is ppssible to buy it via Bitins cupons without fee?
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:09:12 PM

Yesterday there was a outdoor presentation of Xaurum at firs ever Slovenian Art EXPO. Xaurum team have decided to support this 14 days art project as a sponsor. Why? We know how much courage it takes to be first at something, Xaurum is the first cryptocurrency with the growing gold base in the world, and secondly, because, like art, we are committed to preserving value in a world of general devaluation. Noble goals require that one is an "artist" at heart, to possess practical knowledge and a sense of purpose, and in this spirit that we like to consider our project Xaurum as an art among cryptocurrencies.

Brand Manager at Xaurum Jakob Kapus

Domen Vidergar CEO of GN2 responsible for the sales of XAUR in Slovenia

Zeljko Savic, head of Gamma Office

hope-crypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:24:53 PM

I can't believe what kind of masterpiece project Xaurum is. With the whole team, what was accomplished and moving forward with lightning speed I can only applause you, my friends!

I like Xaurum project but is absolutely not moving with lightning speed... Countdown for Gamma was on 1 July and than was everything postponed for example. I undestand that with real economy is tougher and it does not even bother me, but please just don't lie. That's everything. Also Xaurum was 10k satoshis and now it's around 4k. That definitely wasn't moving forward, because you wold get more with BTC and that is what you look, when you are investing in crypto. So please just don't lie. Nevertheless with recent Xaurum development I am really pleased and will hodl it Smiley
hope-crypto

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:29:45 PM

On Monday, LON d.d. enabled the purchase of Bitcoin crypto-currency at conventional ATMs and thus became the first banking institution in the world that enables customers to buy crypto-currencies at conventional ATMs.

At selected ATMs, Bitcoin's cash and card purchase is now possible with the so-called Bitins coupon. Customers will be able to purchase Bitins coupons at the ATMs with cards or cash and redeem them for Bitcoins on the website www.bitins.net with the lowest commission in Slovenia. Bitins coupons also allow you to purchase other crypto currencies, such as Ethereum and soon Xaurum. These crypto-currencies have thus become even more accessible and easy to use.

In the photo from left to right: Brand Manager at Xaurum Jakob Kapus, Ram Budime, director of Bitins Ltd, Domen Vidergar, CEO of GN2, responsible for the sales of XAUR in Slovenia and dr. Jaka Vadnjal, President of the Management Board of LON.

If I understand correctly, Xaurum will be the first coin that is ppssible to buy it via Bitins cupons without fee?

Can you stop asking questions on which you already know the answer? At least make new acc if you want to do that.
minerbro

Activity: 415
Merit: 287

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:38:37 PM

When can we expect any update about the project. It's been few weeks since the official announcement about new markets, new people, meetings in Russia etc,... XaurumQ&A maybe?
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:37:17 PM

When can we expect any update about the project. It's been few weeks since the official announcement about new markets, new people, meetings in Russia etc,... XaurumQ&A maybe?

Hello,

last update about was posted on September 18, 2017, 08:20:19 AM on this forum. New info will follow next week.

Thank you.

Best,

XaurumQA
_jk_

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:02:27 PM

I can't believe what kind of masterpiece project Xaurum is. With the whole team, what was accomplished and moving forward with lightning speed I can only applause you, my friends!

I like Xaurum project but is absolutely not moving with lightning speed... Countdown for Gamma was on 1 July and than was everything postponed for example. I undestand that with real economy is tougher and it does not even bother me, but please just don't lie. That's everything. Also Xaurum was 10k satoshis and now it's around 4k. That definitely wasn't moving forward, because you wold get more with BTC and that is what you look, when you are investing in crypto. So please just don't lie. Nevertheless with recent Xaurum development I am really pleased and will hodl it Smiley

Well I would agree with eXtAtUtoR at least on that, that Xaurum really is a masterpiece. I would also agree with statement, that team actually accomplished a lot. I would also agree with the part of that statement that things are moving forward. The team made some forward great improvements lately. Is that movement extremely fast? No. Is it appropriate? In my opinion yes. Things that need to be done, take some time.  And I would definitely not called him out as a liar. Guy is just excited. No one can be blamed for that.

At which merit someone looks when deciding if a crypto project is successful can vary from user to user. I definitely do not evaluate coins based on COIN - BTC ratio. At the end of the day I need to pay my bills with FIAT. And when that days comes I really do not want to worry if the price dropped 40% over night... The most important merits for me considering crypto world are two: Token has to have something with real value that I can count on if everything goes west, and the second one is, that I can sleep peacefully or even not check the market for days...

But that is just my opinion. Do not trying to convince anyone into anything. I think the world is a better place because we are different in so many ways.
zrjawkn

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:59:41 PM

Well I would agree with eXtAtUtoR at least on that, that Xaurum really is a masterpiece. I would also agree with statement, that team actually accomplished a lot. I would also agree with the part of that statement that things are moving forward. The team made some forward great improvements lately. Is that movement extremely fast? No. Is it appropriate? In my opinion yes. Things that need to be done, take some time.  And I would definitely not called him out as a liar. Guy is just excited. No one can be blamed for that.

At which merit someone looks when deciding if a crypto project is successful can vary from user to user. I definitely do not evaluate coins based on COIN - BTC ratio. At the end of the day I need to pay my bills with FIAT. And when that days comes I really do not want to worry if the price dropped 40% over night... The most important merits for me considering crypto world are two: Token has to have something with real value that I can count on if everything goes west, and the second one is, that I can sleep peacefully or even not check the market for days...

But that is just my opinion. Do not trying to convince anyone into anything. I think the world is a better place because we are different in so many ways.

Yes Xaurum just need some time...but the team is working very hard day by day. You will see results soon or later...
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:16:47 PM

I completely agree with you.
It's funny to me when people compare price in BTC. There is nothing wrong with this to be clear if you are a daily trader. In that case what matters is price in BTC since most of coins are paired with BTC.
But most of us are not daily traders, so what we want to know is how much EUR/USD I put in and how much EUR/USD I will get out one day.

hope-crypto

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:33:17 AM

It's funny to me when people compare price in BTC. There is nothing wrong with this to be clear if you are a daily trader. In that case what matters is price in BTC since most of coins are paired with BTC.
But most of us are not daily traders, so what we want to know is how much EUR/USD I put in and how much EUR/USD I will get out one day.

Ahh... It's aboslutetly not funny to compare price in BTC, but I will stop because it's pointless if you really believe what you wrote and because I like Xaurum and the potential that I see in it even though it may never be reached, but that goes with every project out there.
fine pum

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:45:29 PM

It's a serious product. Need to wait some time to make profi
Kastor

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:45:45 PM

What's happening with Xaurum??? Simply does not show any progress and potential anymore. We are again at a price of 0.17...  Nice changes were promised in September, but the result is just the opposite,  it's just too many promises.
It says a lot that xaurum is currently at the 140th place, but 4 months ago he was at the 38th place ! ! !
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:23:40 AM

I'm not a daily trader... If I would put my money into BTC end of April instead of Xaurum I would have now triple value. With Xaurum I am at the same point as in April. At the same point in EUR/USD!!! So where is the benefit? No matter how you turn it EUR/USD/BTC...

A lot of promises were made in summer for September (for September that ended two days ago). What was that big thing? People here were promising high values in September and where are we now?
I know it takes time but guys, please STOP MAKING UNREALISTIC PROMISSES! If you sell Xaurum like this, no wonder people feel betrayed and are negative. If you would be more realistic the people wouldn't loose their patience so soon. In one official announcement you had a point for very professional sales force. For me this is not professional, if you promise things on this forum that are later not done. Is professional when you don't keep your promises? And don't make me search all those posts from the summer... Or are the guys selling Xaurum not giving official statements? How can we trust them anything in that case? I know you want it to succeed, but with such PR you make more bad in this forum as good. Also sales force commenting here should keep their nerves and be professional...
sandll

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:17:42 AM

I'm not a daily trader... If I would put my money into BTC end of April instead of Xaurum I would have now triple value. With Xaurum I am at the same point as in April. At the same point in EUR/USD!!! So where is the benefit? No matter how you turn it EUR/USD/BTC...

A lot of promises were made in summer for September (for September that ended two days ago). What was that big thing? People here were promising high values in September and where are we now?
I know it takes time but guys, please STOP MAKING UNREALISTIC PROMISSES! If you sell Xaurum like this, no wonder people feel betrayed and are negative. If you would be more realistic the people wouldn't loose their patience so soon. In one official announcement you had a point for very professional sales force. For me this is not professional, if you promise things on this forum that are later not done. Is professional when you don't keep your promises? And don't make me search all those posts from the summer... Or are the guys selling Xaurum not giving official statements? How can we trust them anything in that case? I know you want it to succeed, but with such PR you make more bad in this forum as good. Also sales force commenting here should keep their nerves and be professional...

Agree with you 100%. With such PR and sales team this project is doomed. They're representing it to a casual people that are naive and lack a proper knowledge of trading. Or are they just building a huge pond of micro investors who're not familiar with daily trading and will keep Xaurum in their accounts? Either way, Xaurum isn't what I hoped it will be one day. Get rid of your sales manager, bring new people with fresh ideas to PR, and make some noticable progress finally. We need strong and big investors, not small fishes. Act big, become big!

Xaurum, might be unique in cryptoworld, but it's just a mere copy of idea that brought to life USD. Let's just hope it'll get as big as USD one day ?!
nmrcngrb

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:58:32 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 12:12:40 PM by nmrcngrb

We should all see where we are standing and look into the future. The past is only there to learn something. So "If I would..." sentences are there just for analysing and learning.
Main question is why we decide to invest into some opportunity. If I answer for myself it is: Enough information and product that makes sense.
I had conversation last week with one of my friend and he said: In november when I had money I should put everything into BTC or ETH and just wait (He has only a small ammount in XAUR).
I said: Why you didn't? The answer was logical: Because I didn't know what will happen.
So I responded: If you would have the money now would you do it? Buy BTC or ETH?
Again response for me was as expected: Probably not.

What is my point: We never know exactly how some information will reflect on the market, so if results on the market are not only based on information people get, but also on something tangible, it makes a big difference. If you want to have some balance between speculation and security, I still believe Xaurum is the best choice. That's why I hold 85% of portfolio in XAUR. If you just want security, buy physical gold. If you are willing to risk all on speculation, buy other cryptos. With some you might have a really huge profits, but you must be prepared for huge loses also.
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:31:27 PM

We should all see where we are standing and look into the future. The past is only there to learn something. So "If I would..." sentences are there just for analysing and learning.
Main question is why we decide to invest into some opportunity. If I answer for myself it is: Enough information and product that makes sense.
I had conversation last week with one of my friend and he said: In november when I had money I should put everything into BTC or ETH and just wait (He has only a small ammount in XAUR).
I said: Why you didn't? The answer was logical: Because I didn't know what will happen.
So I responded: If you would have the money now would you do it? Buy BTC or ETH?

What is my point: We never know exactly how some information will reflect on the market, so if results on the market are not only based on information people get, but also on something tangible, it makes a big difference. If you want to have some balance between speculation and security, I still believe Xaurum is the best choice. That's why I hold 85% of portfolio in XAUR. If you just want security, buy physical gold. If you are willing to risk all on speculation, buy other cryptos. With some you might have a really huge profits, but you must be prepared for huge loses also.

Hello nmrcngrb.

You are not consistent in your comments. In one post you say that the past is to learn something and in another "It's funny to me when people compare price in BTC." We compare price of Xaurum to BTC to learn something and to see how is Xaurum positioned compared to other criptos. Why is that funny? We compare to see how we should decide for the future. If I hold Xaurum that makes 30% growth and in the meantime BTC makes 300% growth, than I made a bad decision for that past period. Can I make better decision upon this for the future? Maybe, but I can not be sure... Everyone of us is trying to get a best deal possible.

But the point from other comments was that the whole crypto world (majority of coins) was going up and the Xaurum was going slowly down. That's why we look at the price in BTC.
nmrcngrb

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:35:03 PM

Hello nmrcngrb.

You are not consistent in your comments. In one post you say that the past is to learn something and in another "It's funny to me when people compare price in BTC." We compare price of Xaurum to BTC to learn something and to see how is Xaurum positioned compared to other criptos. Why is that funny? We compare to see how we should decide for the future. If I hold Xaurum that makes 30% growth and in the meantime BTC makes 300% growth, than I made a bad decision for that past period. Can I make better decision upon this for the future? Maybe, but I can not be sure... Everyone of us is trying to get a best deal possible.

But the point from other comments was that the whole crypto world (majority of coins) was going up and the Xaurum was going slowly down. That's why we look at the price in BTC.

What is funny for me, could also be useful information for somebody else. You are correct. This is also a good information to have in mind. But will you make a different decision for the future based on this? Maybe. I know I won't. At least not in case of Xaurum, because it has this second component that I mentioned. Security.
I know we all want to get as much as we can for our money. So do I. Probably I'm not the smartest, but I like to sleep well Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: