Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:44:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:46:05 PM

Xaurum is out – People sell this worthless currency as soon as possible. Xaurum has not shown any progress for 4 months, his value is only falling, these are facts not lies !!!

Iam fallowing you and all posts yoi made were just about how bad xaurum is,you didn't write any orher posts,just in xaurum.What is your goal?If you don't like the project sell your xaurum (I don't believe you bought 1 single xaur) and go away from this forum.We don't need people like you here.

Maybe this guy lose lots of money when prices do drop and now hes cursing about xaur as a worthless currency.What a poor guy he d make such claims without even thinking on what he is saying.
I agree with that maybe he wants to buy it more cheaper...I don t see any other reason to write so much unreal claims about Xaurum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chocolatte

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Citius, altius, fortius

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 07:48:41 PM

selam canım ben amcanım
sandll

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:17:59 AM

Xaurum is out – People sell this worthless currency as soon as possible. Xaurum has not shown any progress for 4 months, his value is only falling, these are facts not lies !!!

Iam fallowing you and all posts yoi made were just about how bad xaurum is,you didn't write any orher posts,just in xaurum.What is your goal?If you don't like the project sell your xaurum (I don't believe you bought 1 single xaur) and go away from this forum.We don't need people like you here.

Maybe this guy lose lots of money when prices do drop and now hes cursing about xaur as a worthless currency.What a poor guy he d make such claims without even thinking on what he is saying.
I agree with that maybe he wants to buy it more cheaper...I don t see any other reason to write so much unreal claims about Xaurum

@zrjawkn we already know you're a Xaurum fanatic. No need for another post of yours if you can't read and comprehend other posts that are not so positive and criticize Xaurum team. People are angry because all we see are only words (and of course photos of supporting events, which are not a true value for Xaurum and act more as a social respresentation of people involved) and no change in value. Informations of Xaurum team touring around, renting a fancy cars... are more a waste of money than its responsible handling.

I see some flaw in Xaurum, which I'd like to speak about... What's the main source of funding of Xaurums team?
If I can speculate a current price of Xaurum I'd say the price was pumped, a lot of coins sold at c 0,30 to make a fund from which management pays its employees. We've also seen Domen Vidergar isn't a part of Xaurum team anymore, but represents Xaurum thru his own company GN2. What was the main issue for that?
What I introduced is only an idea and speculation on which as a "shareholder" I'd like to have some answers. I'm not interested into internal arrangements, only an idea behind everything.

I see some prospects in Xaurum, but with current and past strategy I don't see it as a "gold star" anymore.
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:05:17 AM

I see some flaw in Xaurum, which I'd like to speak about... What's the main source of funding of Xaurums team?
If I can speculate a current price of Xaurum I'd say the price was pumped, a lot of coins sold at c 0,30 to make a fund from which management pays its employees. We've also seen Domen Vidergar isn't a part of Xaurum team anymore, but represents Xaurum thru his own company GN2. What was the main issue for that?
What I introduced is only an idea and speculation on which as a "shareholder" I'd like to have some answers. I'm not interested into internal arrangements, only an idea behind everything.

I see some prospects in Xaurum, but with current and past strategy I don't see it as a "gold star" anymore.
[/quote]

I dont think you are right about things you said. Gn2 is new company where money is collected through masternode and Domen Vidergar is still in xaurum team as a sales manager. I don´t think price was pumped to 0,30 eur, I just think price went up naturally because there were mints almost evera 10 days and this was normal growth. Other questions will answer you xaurumqa, have you evered asked yourself how other coins are funding themselvs?Rising 10-20 millions of funds where do all funds go?Probably 20-30 % marketing, 50% devs and team, 10% for project probably.Think about that.
Kastor

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:29:50 AM

@zrjawkn we already know you're a Xaurum fanatic. No need for another post of yours if you can't read and comprehend other posts that are not so positive and criticize Xaurum team. People are angry because all we see are only words (and of course photos of supporting events, which are not a true value for Xaurum and act more as a social respresentation of people involved) and no change in value. Informations of Xaurum team touring around, renting a fancy cars... are more a waste of money than its responsible handling.

Finally somebody who understands what I want to say all the time - that's it Zrjawkn !!! I really do not see any more potential to invest in Xaurum..

sandll

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:54:23 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 11:05:16 AM by sandll

I dont think you are right about things you said. Gn2 is new company where money is collected through masternode and Domen Vidergar is still in xaurum team as a sales manager. I don´t think price was pumped to 0,30 eur, I just think price went up naturally because there were mints almost evera 10 days and this was normal growth. Other questions will answer you xaurumqa, have you evered asked yourself how other coins are funding themselvs?Rising 10-20 millions of funds where do all funds go?Probably 20-30 % marketing, 50% devs and team, 10% for project probably.Think about that.

@gobbi Domen V. is not an issue at all. What concerns me is the fact that he was always represented as one of the three pillars of Xaurum team, when he suddenly represents a company called GN2 that carries out Xaurums marketing. Let's not forget he was also mentioned on photo concerning LONs ATMs as an owner of GN2 company, while Xaurum was mentioned more as a side info... (that eventually we'll be able to get Xaurums too)

The rest of question concerning funding stays.

PS: I'm not familiar with how much coding was behind Xaurums creation, that's why I'm not eligable to speak about the cost of creation. But considering my speculations are true difference between $0,30 and $0,16-0,18 is at least 40%. With current marketcap of $4,4mil. you can therefore calculate the difference they "gained". Furthermore you could speculate who're the biggest investors into Xaurum Gamma ICO, but that's way to ahead to speculate about. Although if I'm right it's been geniuselly done Smiley
+ I wouldn't mind if up to 20-30% of every mint would go for the devteam/management/PR.... It's a fair price. But still enough. Size of the company would grow with MC.

@Kastor, Xaurum still has the potential, but we'll have to see some different strategy

To note, I still hold a hefty amount of XAUR
XaurumQA

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:21:30 AM

@gobbi Domen V. is not an issue at all. What concerns me is the fact that he was always represented as one of the three pillars of Xaurum team, when he suddenly represents a company called GN2 that carries out Xaurums marketing. Let's not forget he was also mentioned on photo concerning LONs ATMs as an owner of GN2 company, while Xaurum was mentioned more as a side info... (that eventually we'll be able to get Xaurums too)

The rest of question concerning funding stays.

PS: I wouldn't mind if up to 20% of every mint would go for dev team/marketing/... With current marketcap of $22mil. this would mean at least $4,4mil. after two years of its lifetime for the whole team. Of course funders would have to invest something at first, but would gain a lot more after one year period. Consider this as a stimulation. For a ~30 person team that's a hefty pile of income

@Kastor, Xaurum still has the potential, but we'll have to see some different strategy

Hello,

since Xaurum is expading over the borders of Slovenia and there is more and more work, the team has decided that Mr. Domen Vidergar as one of the most visible Xaurum team members will be in charge of Slovenian market. Since Xaurum is not a company it needs legal entities to perform its business activities such as GN2. GN2 is part of Xaurum business structure and since Bitins coupons will be sold on more than 300 places in Slovenia it normal that he is present at the events like the one mentioned in your comment. Since Mr. Gasper Kenda and Mr. Jure Ristic were abroad while the event happened Mr. Vidergar and Brand Manager at Xaurum mr. Kapus were present at the event.   

Thank you.

Best,

XaurumQA

sandll

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:27:36 PM

Hi XaurumQA,

Thank you for your explanation. Wice decision.

Question about funding still stands.
Anarh

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:42:45 PM

When will be next mint? Thamk you.
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:03:25 PM

Hi XaurumQA,

Hello!

It sure does, I am sorry it was not an intentional skip ☺ And thank you for raising this question, it is nice to see that people realize that we like any other company have expenses that need to be paid for.

Our funds come from Masternode reward at minting which is determined by a contract between Masternode and Auresco Institute.

Thank you for your concern.

Best,

XaurumQA
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:04:10 PM

Have XAUR team any connection with this new Slovenian ICO NOTARY platform?

https://www.notary-platform.com/

Anarh

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:06:05 AM

It looks like nothing new here. Just 10 M xaur @Bittrex want to cash out. Maybe just an arrogance is not the best strategy.
Kastor

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:49:19 PM

Hahaha 0,15 USD as I said xaurum is game over... Supporters will be notified again against me !!! But be real and predict the price by the end of the year that will be 0.05 USD... catastrophic currency only for people at the top of the pyramid
Anarh

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:11:34 PM

Currency is not bad. Good concept but poor delivery from the team. Young blood with no business experience and no respect for investors.  
frik25

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:13:33 AM

Hahaha 0,15 USD as I said xaurum is game over... Supporters will be notified again against me !!! But be real and predict the price by the end of the year that will be 0.05 USD... catastrophic currency only for people at the top of the pyramid

If you made that statement here you could say it for all the cryptocurrencies and even other real assets, those who came and invested first or created it logically have the upper hand and everything is a pyramid by that logic?
You don't have to emphasise that Xaurum is a scam or something, the team just has some goals for the currency that you can't see worth in but maybe some people do and you don't have to preach here how it's bad
in every investment you get burned or you win it's that simple.

Xaurum is now much more advanced than a year ago and it has some real world use in Slovenia, before it was just an investment opportunity...now you can rent or buy cars with it and even rent a villa with gamma.
Do you think it's easy to take care of all the legal paperwork and other bureaucracy to be able to pay with some "cryptocurrency" in any state? and lets face it these thing take months to be approved by officials.

So yeah I would say I believe in it but it will take time for it to become that what it strives for Smiley

Best regards
VALE1

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:35:09 AM

In next days and weeks just looking and smiling Wink  Wink
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:55:42 PM

I also think in coming weeks we will see slow rising in price,Iam checking nimber of wallets and they are also increasing slowly.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:00:56 PM

I also think in coming weeks we will see slow rising in price,Iam checking nimber of wallets and they are also increasing slowly.

why is there only 5 btc support on buy side on bittrex?
sandll

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:01:17 AM

Hi XaurumQA,

Hello!

It sure does, I am sorry it was not an intentional skip ☺ And thank you for raising this question, it is nice to see that people realize that we like any other company have expenses that need to be paid for.

Our funds come from Masternode reward at minting which is determined by a contract between Masternode and Auresco Institute.

Thank you for your concern.

Best,

XaurumQA

What's the formula for determining minting reward? I checked http://www.xaurum.org/mint.html but I can't figure out what should represent the formula (?!)//size of reward share?
Koover

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:52:38 PM

Xaurum is failing because it got away from its core mission.  It's no coincidence the price plummeted soon as gamma was released.   People who invest in gold don't also want to invest in highly speculative European real estate.  They don't go together!  It like the creators of Xaurum got some rich boy fantasies and it distracted them from what made Xaurum great.  Now you have other gold-based cryptocurrencies that are doing much better because they understand what people want to invest in.  The biggest problem seems to be that they have no understanding of how big a mess they have made.
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: