Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:10:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
Koover

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:00:40 PM

It seems like most of the investors are in a tiny little Slovenia bubble.  FYI no one outside of Slovenia knows or cares about gammas low-level European real estate.  If you can't see that you are too close and need a more worldwide perspective.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:47:57 PM

It seems like most of the investors are in a tiny little Slovenia bubble.  FYI no one outside of Slovenia knows or cares about gammas low-level European real estate.  If you can't see that you are too close and need a more worldwide perspective.

Any new exchanges in future?
Ivanovski

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:55:18 PM

Don't listen to Koover he is scaring investors in many other discussions. You can check by your self. He wants to buy cheap Xaurum. And Koover... please do a litlle research! Xaurum has gold for stability and gamma is a help for Xaurum for constant mint in the future. They are perfect together. Winning combination on a long therm if your like it or not. Some facts:
- If you buy Xaurum for 0.17$ you have 30% backing with gold.
- This % is bigger every day because of burn feature.
- When gamma will fully operate there will be new mint all the time. We all know that that type of villa will be occupied all the time as every other villa in croatia is.
- Xaurums goal is to become fully automatic mechanism. In a few years it will be like a virus and no one won't be able to stop it!
 Dont panic and be patient! You will be rewarded Wink

Kovanec

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:23:14 PM

I don't know about Koover, but with everything else I agree with you Ivanovski.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:36:09 AM

XAUR backed up by gold?

when new mint?
Kastor

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:30:54 AM

XAUR backed up by gold?

when new mint?

Not anymore by the end of 2017... maybe in summer 2018, the production price of 0.31 USD looks like difficult to reach.
I know patience is on the lower limit especially since the results of Xauruma values ​​are poor - price 0,16 instead 0,31... it's hard to see how other currencies are growing while xaurum does not show any progress in value price.
sandll

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:41:53 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 07:00:17 AM by sandll

Don't listen to Koover he is scaring investors in many other discussions. You can check by your self. He wants to buy cheap Xaurum. And Koover... please do a litlle research! Xaurum has gold for stability and gamma is a help for Xaurum for constant mint in the future. They are perfect together. Winning combination on a long therm if your like it or not. Some facts:
- If you buy Xaurum for 0.17$ you have 30% backing with gold.
- This % is bigger every day because of burn feature.
- When gamma will fully operate there will be new mint all the time. We all know that that type of villa will be occupied all the time as every other villa in croatia is.
- Xaurums goal is to become fully automatic mechanism. In a few years it will be like a virus and no one won't be able to stop it!
 Dont panic and be patient! You will be rewarded Wink

Xaurum is getting locally oriented, that's why Koover is more right than you are, Ivanovski. Seems like the project wants to stay in it's micro location so it can be easily controlled and influenced. Or am I wrong? Such input will bring less mints with more steady growth, bigger backup in gold but no special recognition (or final value). You'll basically reach previously achieved $0.30 in the next year or so (speculations). If Xaurum wants to take such way it's pointless having meetings around the world. Why?

- they've build villas on Krk. It might be the nicest and easiest island to get to in Kvarner region, but you have Dalmatian region with Split, Makarska and Omiš 300km further south (nice highway connection). Krk has Baška, which is merely a village comparing to those gems. So why would anyone spend $$$/day in Villa that does not yet offer remote location (with silence), neither strong city backup (with it's beat and nightlife). Think of my writing as a critic.
- gold backing is a great idea, but in times of steady and boosting economy percentage should be lower comparing to the times of unstable economy when everyone would be glad to give bigger share for backup in case everything goes sour. Simple, right?
- autobroker is a local company that offers rental in XAUR or cash, while "XAUR only" is only for Lambo. You still need $$$ cover for the insurance. I assume they won't take XAUR as an insurance, right?
- burn percentage is microscopic... who's foolish enough to burn XAUR instead of selling it. Would you take 333€ if I offer you 1000€?
- Gamma won't operate all the time because there's no real mechanism behind it that won't allow exploitation of usage for potential investors/team/friends... I didn't invest in Gamma, but considering the fact the same team controls both projects this also concerns me

My previous question stays... how's with rewards... see page 170

Please guys, stop lying and fooling everyone. We're not as naive as some of you might think. I hope it won't be too late for team to realise why everyone believed in original Xaurum

gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:27:17 AM

XAUR backed up by gold?

when new mint?

Not anymore by the end of 2017... maybe in summer 2018, the production price of 0.31 USD looks like difficult to reach.
I know patience is on the lower limit especially since the results of Xauruma values ​​are poor - price 0,16 instead 0,31... it's hard to see how other currencies are growing while xaurum does not show any progress in value price.

Kastor you are right, there are many coins so go all in in other coins they are just growing, it is very easy to make money in crypto why would you put your money into xaurum?If you are looking at cmc you can see that there is no easy money, most alts are falling.There will be common mints for sure, but price must be near the production price, this will happen soon or later. Now when price is low, smart people are making new buys, but other ships are waiting for price to reach again 0,3 and then they will start to buy more coins.
akecheta_to

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:44:15 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 08:25:09 AM by akecheta_to

XAUR backed up by gold?

when new mint?

Kastor you are right, there are many coins so go all in in other coins they are just growing, it is very easy to make money in crypto why would you put your money into xaurum?If you are looking at cmc you can see that there is no easy money, most alts are falling.There will be common mints for sure, but price must be near the production price, this will happen soon or later. Now when price is low, smart people are making new buys, but other ships are waiting for price to reach again 0,3 and then they will start to buy more coins.

It's easy Smiley Is that a joke? Don't know many (ok know none) who would profit overall from beginning of September till now in Crypto and know over 100 people investing in crypto world Smiley Only few whales loaded with internal info. More or less losses are 70-20% with 90% of crypto holders or traders. All holding and hoping someone or something will magically move the prices back up or sold and lost hope.
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:08:11 AM

I mostly agree with Sandll. I think the team is loosing the compass.

As outside observer I see that the project is just set up wrongly. There are simply no priorities, or if they are, I can not understand them. For example: the Slovenian petrol station Xaurum buy is made before foreign markets... It is just the waste of time and energy! Petrol stations will not increase the price. This is maybe done for people that can not have money on their accounts and operate with cash (dirty money)...
Also the Gamma project should be done when Xaurum is well recognized and not now. Did you notice that the Xaurum price fell for 0,04$ the night when Gamma was introduced? I'm also afraid that we are building villas for the team family and friends... How will the investors supervise the renting and the actual costs?

I think the super cars with Xaurum logo do more bad than good to the image of Xaurum. This is just telling people that Xaurum is only for top reach people and not for everybody. This is just to show off.

Question: People are having direct debits for the production of new coins. Now I hear that this money will not be spent for mints but for market buy... Guys, this is breaking the rules. You just think of something and change the rules, because it suits someone. If those people were so "stupid" (sorry for saying that) to make direct debits for "unknown price" than it is their own fault. This should go into mint and increase the gold coverage! Is this true what I hear, XaurumQA? This is then bad for all others except for people with direct debits. If one person makes the bad decision the other profit and vice versa. Now you are protecting someone on the cost of the other. I think this is not correct to do.
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:50:30 AM

Question: People are having direct debits for the production of new coins. Now I hear that this money will not be spent for mints but for market buy... Guys, this is breaking the rules. You just think of something and change the rules, because it suits someone. If those people were so "stupid" (sorry for saying that) to make direct debits for "unknown price" than it is their own fault. This should go into mint and increase the gold coverage! Is this true what I hear, XaurumQA? This is then bad for all others except for people with direct debits. If one person makes the bad decision the other profit and vice versa. Now you are protecting someone on the cost of the other. I think this is not correct to do.

As far as I understand, everything that is send to company for mint stays there until mint happens. They will not just spend it for other purpose or for market buy.
It is true that they have introduced an additional product market buy which allows easier buying of xaurum for new people and in this case xaurums are bought on market.
Mp777

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:50:48 AM

As far as I understand, everything that is send to company for mint stays there until mint happens. They will not just spend it for other purpose or for market buy.
It is true that they have introduced an additional product market buy which allows easier buying of xaurum for new people and in this case xaurums are bought on market.

If this is true then I misinterpreted the information. But still, nmrcngrb you talked about "sleeping well because Xaurum is gold covered", few pages back... If this is so important for the team, why don't they do mints? I don't care where market price is, if there is money prepared for the mint, it should happen. It would produce even more gold coverage which is good. Do you agree? You could sleep even better... So, does anyone know why there are no mints?
frik25

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:55:31 AM

If this is true then I misinterpreted the information. But still, nmrcngrb you talked about "sleeping well because Xaurum is gold covered", few pages back... If this is so important for the team, why don't they do mints? I don't care where market price is, if there is money prepared for the mint, it should happen. It would produce even more gold coverage which is good. Do you agree? You could sleep even better... So, does anyone know why there are no mints?

If you don't know why mints aren't happening you didn't read carefully when it happens. When the conditions are met it will happen.

It will happen when price grows over the production price, so the PP can further grow and there is a need to create new Xaurums.
You all should read the Minting rules at xaurum.org Smiley

Best regards
Kastor

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:30:37 PM

If you don't know why mints aren't happening you didn't read carefully when it happens. When the conditions are met it will happen.

It will happen when price grows over the production price, so the PP can further grow and there is a need to create new Xaurums.

Best regards

What does that mean that the xaurum value does not rise for 4 months - that there are obviously no investors or no fresh capital, xaurum obviously became the third class currency. So how to convince new investors - why invest in xaurum if there is no progress..

Mp777

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:45:27 PM

Best regards

Until now the mints happened even if the market price was below the production price. When after the mint the production price stayed the same, the mint should not have happen, or what?

If you are correct then I don't see logic in this. Lets say, the team has tens of millions of euro prepared for the mint and they don't do it because the market price is low. And the market price is low because there are no mints... Do you see a chicken/egg problem? What should increase the price if not mints? Market buy is to weak to do it, or it has only short term influence.

As I understood, the mints are not used only to produce new coins and buy gold, but also to increase the price if it is below the market price. That's why they introduced the 30% market buy rule when making mints. What's the point of the 30%, if the market price is above the production price. Then this is contradictory... There would be no need for 30% rule, if mints would happen only when the market price is above production price. Please explain me this, if you really understand it.
Kovanec

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:22:31 PM

Mints are not happening because the market price is too low. That means that the suply is too big and it makes no sense to create new xaurums. I think if the price would be arround 0.25$ and above the mints would make sense. Why are people selling so low. Maybe they dont know that they are preventing new mints with that. Some people are just trading and don't care about xaurum. Or somebody das not won't xaurum to sucside and is deliberatly selling low.
But you have to wait for official explanation.
Mp777

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:02:38 PM

Mints are not happening because the market price is too low. That means that the suply is too big and it makes no sense to create new xaurums. I think if the price would be arround 0.25$ and above the mints would make sense. Why are people selling so low. Maybe they dont know that they are preventing new mints with that. Some people are just trading and don't care about xaurum. Or somebody das not won't xaurum to sucside and is deliberatly selling low.
But you have to wait for official explanation.

Ok, I agree with demand/supply logic. It makes sense. But still something has to break the deadlock (low price -> no mints / no mints -> low price).
akecheta_to

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:01:57 PM

What does that mean that the xaurum value does not rise for 4 months - that there are obviously no investors or no fresh capital, xaurum obviously became the third class currency. So how to convince new investors - why invest in xaurum if there is no progress..

[/quote]

IMO saying humbly probably reason is at this very moment very similar to all last few days bleeding alt coins also most probable reason why mint is waiting. At least for smart investors. It's to damn cheap to be true. Cause mint will happen sooner or latter, there is no other possibility except if whole dev team died. I like the calculation following the price movement from here to the next mint Smiley Too bad am not rich enough to put more fiat in it. In my again humble opinion at this moment it would give pretty good return rate even in crypto world in last few bloody months speaking short term speaking in fiat.
hope-crypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:43:16 PM

XAUR backed up by gold?

when new mint?

It's easy Smiley Is that a joke? Don't know many (ok know none) who would profit overall from beginning of September till now in Crypto and know over 100 people investing in crypto world Smiley Only few whales loaded with internal info. More or less losses are 70-20% with 90% of crypto holders or traders. All holding and hoping someone or something will magically move the prices back up or sold and lost hope.

LOL. So Bitcoin from 3000$ to 4800$ is not a profit? NEO from 20$ to 38$ is not a profit? Obviously you know just bad traders then...
Scrubz

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:39:56 PM

Best regards
[/quote]

The real question is; Will it ever surpass the PP? Cuz' at the moment it's far from that. Also I have to agree that while all other currencies rise, Xaur seems to be falling, even tho people at Xaur have meeting almost everyday nothing new happens. Even when it does it doesn't affect the price in any way or form. However as I stated before the marketing and promoting is really bad, cuz' there are people who have money but not the required knowledge for it.

Concept and the idea behind it is good, can't argue there but the ones that advertise need to educate alot more to be even on par with the questions asked here or outside this community!
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: