Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
Mp777

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:00:39 AM

Xaurum has indeed not seen a significant price increase during the last few months, but please consider that many coins, which have increased in value have seen big losses after that. So it is a stable coin, it is slow and stable. Now it is not increasing, but it will start to and it will not decrease after that. The only way is up! So now is a great time to accumulate more xaurum  Smiley

I wanted to ignore your comment, but I can not, sorry...

Is this your opinion or is this a fact, you are talking about? We have been listening to the same "can not go down", "the only way is up"... all summer long. And where is the coin now? Rank 146 and falling... Can go down and the only way is down (for four months)!

Lets talk facts: Xaurum is falling since June 2017 and all new promises did not change the price. This means, there are only few people that still believe in the promises.

As one guy that defend the Xaurum wrote few pages back: "No one can predict future...". So how can you? How can you say that the price will go up and that it will never go down again? Are you really believing that? We are talking about unpredicted cripto world here... I suggest you to take 1M€ loan, invest everything into Xaurum and return the money one year from today and keep the profit. Do you have guts to do it, to back up your comment?

I know you want it to be true, so do I, but please think for a minute before you write something like that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oldone

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:16:05 AM

It's true. The price is on the same level for quite a while now and BTC is marching up which means if you pair it with BTC you are loosing right now. But on the other hand I know that next time some hot shot that is important in the world of finance speaks a few bad words about BTC the price will go down again.
Xaurum does not have enough influence in financial world, that this big boys would talk about it, so I believe that people in this forum represent the most importantance.
It's not that everybody should be happy and jump around if the price on market is low, I don't like it eighter, but if you own some Xaurum and if you want the price and value to grow, then think what you are writing and what impact your comments have.
It's true that when people complained about lack of information, the team improved and we have QA now.
Current situation is not about a lack of information, but most people are arguing about the price, why mint is not happening, things that were promissed and team lost the direction. Maybe I missed something.
Complaining about all that things will not change anything. So again, think about what you are doing with that and what have you done to improve the situation.
Reasons:
-Price on market is based on supply and demand. Are you buying? I am. Xaurums are cheap now.
-Mint will happen when there is a need for it. I don't think the price needs to be at PP, but at least somewhere close to it. So market buy makes much more sense right now.
-Promised things will most probably happen. If you ever worked in any project development you probably know how hard is to reach deadlines at least if estimates are not realy pesimistic which usualy are not.
-Lost direction is a very hard ocusition. If you really feel that way about the team I would for sure move away from the project. I'm not a fan of comments like: "like us or leave us" but if I would feel that way I would do it. If you still stick around then you don't mean it and you should think again what you are doing with that kind of comments.

I'm a holder and folower of Xaurum for some time now and I believe Xaurum and Xaurum Gamma are great projects that by my opinion will give us big returns in the future.
So let's do our best to make it happen.
Mp777

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:23:46 AM

It's true. The price is on the same level for quite a while now and BTC is marching up which means if you pair it with BTC you are loosing right now. But on the other hand I know that next time some hot shot that is important in the world of finance speaks a few bad words about BTC the price will go down again.
Xaurum does not have enough influence in financial world, that this big boys would talk about it, so I believe that people in this forum represent the most importantance.
It's not that everybody should be happy and jump around if the price on market is low, I don't like it eighter, but if you own some Xaurum and if you want the price and value to grow, then think what you are writing and what impact your comments have.
It's true that when people complained about lack of information, the team improved and we have QA now.
Current situation is not about a lack of information, but most people are arguing about the price, why mint is not happening, things that were promissed and team lost the direction. Maybe I missed something.
Complaining about all that things will not change anything. So again, think about what you are doing with that and what have you done to improve the situation.
Reasons:
-Price on market is based on supply and demand. Are you buying? I am. Xaurums are cheap now.
-Mint will happen when there is a need for it. I don't think the price needs to be at PP, but at least somewhere close to it. So market buy makes much more sense right now.
-Promised things will most probably happen. If you ever worked in any project development you probably know how hard is to reach deadlines at least if estimates are not realy pesimistic which usualy are not.
-Lost direction is a very hard ocusition. If you really feel that way about the team I would for sure move away from the project. I'm not a fan of comments like: "like us or leave us" but if I would feel that way I would do it. If you still stick around then you don't mean it and you should think again what you are doing with that kind of comments.

I'm a holder and folower of Xaurum for some time now and I believe Xaurum and Xaurum Gamma are great projects that by my opinion will give us big returns in the future.

Good comment, thank you.

But I don't agree with everything:
- I'm making comments to make project better not to scare people of. If my comments go ignored, then I become pissed and write more unpleasant comments... At least what we could get is that the suggestion or question will be analyzed and answered in time. I'm sorry but this forum is the only way I can communicate because I don't want to travel to Ljubljana.
- In project development you have deadlines for a reason - to stick to them no matter what. What is the point of having them otherwise. Don't argue here because I have lots of experience.
- In projects priorities are defined. Most of them fail just because of lacking priorities. No one has explained to me, for two months now, how was Slovenian petrol station cash buy more important than foreign markets, how is show of in super cars more important than foreign markets, how is 2M€ Gamma more important... I could go on here. The energy and time is lost on not so important things. Again unanswered... Can we as holders of Xaurum get a list of future ideas and rough deadlines? Do we deserve this? Would expectation and the price be increasing if we would have it? YES! This is idea for the team, that will probably be ignored.

I only want the team and people promoting the coin to be REALISTIC and not to take "us" as negative people, but the people that have ideas...!
Some things and ideas are fantastic (praise to the team) and some are in my opinion a little of. Why shouldn't we be allowed to discuss it? The developers are not gods whoose decisions we shouldn't put into question...
nitja

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:40:22 AM

Reasons:

Good comment, thank you.

- I'm making comments to make project better not to scare people of. If my comments go ignored, then I become pissed and write more unpleasant comments... At least what we could get is that the suggestion or question will be analyzed and answered in time. I'm sorry but this forum is the only way I can communicate because I don't want to travel to Ljubljana.
- In project development you have deadlines for a reason - to stick to them no matter what. What is the point of having them otherwise. Don't argue here because I have lots of experience.
- In projects priorities are defined. Most of them fail just because of lacking priorities. No one has explained to me, for two months now, how was Slovenian petrol station cash buy more important than foreign markets, how is show of in super cars more important than foreign markets, how is 2M€ Gamma more important... I could go on here. The energy and time is lost on not so important things. Again unanswered... Can we as holders of Xaurum get a list of future ideas and rough deadlines? Do we deserve this? Would expectation and the price be increasing if we would have it? YES! This is idea for the team, that will probably be ignored.

I only want the team and people promoting the coin to be REALISTIC and not to take "us" as negative people, but the people that have ideas...!
Some things and ideas are fantastic (praise to the team) and some are in my opinion a little of. Why shouldn't we be allowed to discuss it? The developers are not gods whoose decisions we shouldn't put into question...

I partly agree with both of you, but at the end, it is the dev team who has made a project, and all we can do is to give some ideas! they are not obliged to accept them, because it is their project, so you shouldn't be angry. Ok, there are some delays, but you people aren't realistic anymore. Everybody wants to have 10000% profit in a few months. this will not happen! this train has already gone! You can make your own project, and maybe you will be better in communication and accepting the ideas of investors. It is not the question of negative and positive, if you don't have trust, simply sell your tokens and buy some other ones. If you have enough courage and knowledge, share some ideas with friends, and make your own token, and please inform me, would really like to see where the coin will be after one or two years. Please don't get me wrong, but I am a holder since rico, and the team has done an excellent job till today. Life is ups and downs, and if something goes up without corrections, like a bernie madoffs funds, you'll know something is very wrong. Please be real, in everybody's life or business etc, there are ups and downs, this is life, and if someone cannot accept this simple rule of life, it is better to have his/her money in the pocket, stay at home, because outside you can hurt your self... and writing on btct forum how everything is wrong. Can't wait the real breakthrough of xaurum. wish the team & investors all the best!
sandll

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:00:48 AM

@Mp777, thank you for a good reply for oldone.

When I kind of said the team lost their compass I meant it. I loved the original idea of Xaurum and I wanted it to grow bigger. With international magazines that were placing it amongst the biggest, Xaurum management had the perfect chance (and relatively easier job than today) for it to succeed and to stand in TOP10. The only thing they would have to do at that moment was to continue pushing Xaurum instead of bringing up XGamma too early. Now it's located as 144th on a CMC list and just as one of many others that copied their idea. Feels like they tried to shift gears @2000rpm. You're still talking about an influence?

Forum discussion is meant to bring up new questions or close them. If people are involved it creates a constructive discussions, brings topic upfront and invites new forum members that are curiously browsing the forum. Besides that, we're not speaking negatively, we're criticizing (there is a difference). We want the project to succeed not to fail (that's why we're mostly still holding Xaurums and not selling them). Situation is slowly becoming unbearable because the only Xaurum person actively involved is only XaurumQA who from time to time posts something instead of closing such sour discussion with diplomatic answer. Or seen results.

Price was never really an issue. If we'd seen some proper progress we'd have a guarantee the price would rise eventually instead of reading posts endings with "the only way is up", which seriously pisses me off. You call such quote a positive move?

Deadlines? We're talking about a project that if I'd gained a proper momentum would mean a secured retirement fund for the whole management. With great price comes great sacrifice. That's why we need results and hard labour.

Where is DomenC lately?

akecheta_to

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:39:32 AM

When I kind of said the team lost their compass I meant it. I loved the original idea of Xaurum and I wanted it to grow bigger. With international magazines that were placing it amongst the biggest, Xaurum management had the perfect chance (and relatively easier job than today) for it to succeed and to stand in TOP10. The only thing they would have to do at that moment was to continue pushing Xaurum instead of bringing up XGamma too early. Now it's located as 144th on a CMC list and just as one of many others that copied their idea. Feels like they tried to shift gears @2000rpm. You're still talking about an influence?

Forum discussion is meant to bring up new questions or close them. If people are involved it creates a constructive discussions, brings topic upfront and invites new forum members that are curiously browsing the forum. Besides that, we're not speaking negatively, we're criticizing (there is a difference). We want the project to succeed not to fail (that's why we're mostly still holding Xaurums and not selling them). Situation is slowly becoming unbearable because the only Xaurum person actively involved is only XaurumQA who from time to time posts something instead of closing such sour discussion with diplomatic answer. Or seen results.

Price was never really an issue. If we'd seen some proper progress we'd have a guarantee the price would rise eventually instead of reading posts endings with "the only way is up", which seriously pisses me off. You call such quote a positive move?

Deadlines? We're talking about a project that if I'd gained a proper momentum would mean a secured retirement fund for the whole management. With great price comes great sacrifice. That's why we need results and hard labour.

Where is DomenC lately?

IMO as much as I see from a distance here in ANN and price action, this coin has a very strong community according to all the posts as most wishing the coin well with positive or less positive remarks. Hopefully, of course not 100% sure but pretty bloody sure it is at the beginning of the new cycle, not sure 2nd, 3rd or 4th, on the way to your bolded message above. Would like that retirement fund too Smiley Where you got an idea about it? Is there such a potential in the coin in the long run as crypto is too shaky for such thinking? Ok there is gold, more and more gold involved but still...   
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:43:58 AM

XAUR is in rise

good

keep on going
sultanhaider1

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:52:38 AM

i think this is the old coin which is modified.....
but i m interested in it because of linkage with gold....
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:27:32 AM

Where is DomenC lately?

I am still here, reading posts from other people involved in discussion. Just don't want to give any new opinion, cuz if I say somethnig, some of you think that I am developer and that my statements are for sure. But I am just holder, who understand concept perfectly. So that is why you didn't see my posts lately.
And yes... I agree with you... a lot of things can be better in Xaurum. But still... this is the first cryptocurrency project with constantly growing goldbase. And as with any of projects that are pioneers in their field you need to go over obsticles... Xaurum showed that even if we talk about 2 years of ustable crypto world, it is still here and team behind Xaurum becomed much more stable, strong, bigger. Also community raised from cca 500 holders to over 3000 holders in 2years period. I believe this trend will continue...
hope-crypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:34:16 PM

Reasons:

Good comment, thank you.

+
DomenC are you not a marketer? So you are closer to the team, than we...
Mp777

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:56:38 PM

I am still here, reading posts from other people involved in discussion. Just don't want to give any new opinion, cuz if I say somethnig, some of you think that I am developer and that my statements are for sure. But I am just holder, who understand concept perfectly. So that is why you didn't see my posts lately.
And yes... I agree with you... a lot of things can be better in Xaurum. But still... this is the first cryptocurrency project with constantly growing goldbase. And as with any of projects that are pioneers in their field you need to go over obsticles... Xaurum showed that even if we talk about 2 years of ustable crypto world, it is still here and team behind Xaurum becomed much more stable, strong, bigger. Also community raised from cca 500 holders to over 3000 holders in 2years period. I believe this trend will continue...

Thank you Domenc for being realistic and not writing "the only way is up".  Smiley Only few people here really say that things are not perfect. I can also say the things are not that bad either.

I know this is not my project, but I still hold Xaurum and therefore want it to get better.

I have a suggestion for the team - XaurumQA:
Is there a way to get a paper on the vision of developers. What is planned to be done in one year, two years, long term... What are the goals? What will be done to get more people involved, what will be done for the ecosystem...?
I think with public long term vision we would get more trust from investors. I know the things change fast (nothing wrong with that), but still... I would like to know what is planned for the future.
Thank you for answer.
hope-crypto

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:11:25 PM

Thank you Domenc for being realistic and not writing "the only way is up".  Smiley Only few people here really say that things are not perfect. I can also say the things are not that bad either.

I know this is not my project, but I still hold Xaurum and therefore want it to get better.

Is there a way to get a paper on the vision of developers. What is planned to be done in one year, two years, long term... What are the goals? What will be done to get more people involved, what will be done for the ecosystem...?
I think with public long term vision we would get more trust from investors. I know the things change fast (nothing wrong with that), but still... I would like to know what is planned for the future.
Thank you for answer.

Yeah I agree. Recently we really forgot to also mention good things. I would also suggest that you publish something like roadmap, because  like Mp777 said, the project would get more trust. From Gamma I got feeling, that someone got an idea few weeks before countdown and obviously you cannot carry out such a project in short time, so that's why it was postponed + it wasn't really the best time to make ICO, because of all Bitcoin fork FUD... So I think that something like roadmap, or just statement about long term vision and projects that we can expect in next few years would help a lot.
Kovanec

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:20:55 PM

I am sure we will get more info in the near future. At the moment, if my info is correct,  the team is abroad again due to development of forreign markets. So they are trying their best I believe. Let's give them our support for a little longer.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:38:14 PM

Thank you Domenc for being realistic and not writing "the only way is up".  Smiley Only few people here really say that things are not perfect. I can also say the things are not that bad either.

Thank you for answer.

Yeah I agree. Recently we really forgot to also mention good things. I would also suggest that you publish something like roadmap, because  like Mp777 said, the project would get more trust. From Gamma I got feeling, that someone got an idea few weeks before countdown and obviously you cannot carry out such a project in short time, so that's why it was postponed + it wasn't really the best time to make ICO, because of all Bitcoin fork FUD... So I think that something like roadmap, or just statement about long term vision and projects that we can expect in next few years would help a lot.

I know what would you like to say. I have "privilage" to visit Ljubljana office every single day if I want, that is how I get roadmap. But I agree... maybe for someone who does not have option to visit office it is a little bit incomprehensible since there is no road map on official page. I could say that with new page, much more things will be clear, but I rather say... lets wait what the team will deliver to us..
Mp777

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:56:51 PM

I agree. Apparently there is a big gap in information from the ones that visit meetings and others. In my opinion that is a biggest reason why we don't see eye to eye. But if we really want to get abroad this has to change. Meetings shouldn't be the only way to get full information.

I'm sorry to be such a pain in the ass, but it pisses me of when people ignore my conserns and just write "be patient, the only way is up, the magic September will happen...".

Does anyone know what happened in Monaco? Is there any information for "no meeting guys"?  Roll Eyes
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:59:21 PM

Hello!

Thank you for your suggestions. They are appreciated and heard.

Thank you for your care and support!

Best,

XaurumQA
Mp777

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:05:46 PM

I also think a team needs to employ a professional PR person. Lets take Gamma ICO for example. We got 2M€ when initial goal was 5.4M€.

The information was: "We sucesfully ended the ICO."

Wouldn't it be better to write something like: "The ICO ended and we raised less as expected, but this will not stop the project. We have new ideas how to compensate for this lack of money. We thank all that put trust in us and promise that the project will be sucesfull and this minor glitch can not stop the unique idea."

What do you think guys? I like when someone is honest and when he turns the bad thing into his strength.
Choosewise

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:12:41 PM

+++++++ for all posts Smiley
Blatant post farming

hope-crypto

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:49:32 PM

+++++++ for all posts Smiley
Blatant post farming

I deleted it for you. I just wanted to say that I agree with what they wrote and that I am glad that we finally agreed.
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:03:57 AM

I also think a team needs to employ a professional PR person. Lets take Gamma ICO for example. We got 2M€ when initial goal was 5.4M€.

The information was: "We sucesfully ended the ICO."

Wouldn't it be better to write something like: "The ICO ended and we raised less as expected, but this will not stop the project. We have new ideas how to compensate for this lack of money. We thank all that put trust in us and promise that the project will be sucesfull and this minor glitch can not stop the unique idea."

What do you think guys? I like when someone is honest and when he turns the bad thing into his strength.

Hello!

Project was marked as successful as there was enough funds raised to proceed with Xaurum Gamma project development.

Thank you.

Best,

XaurumQA
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: