Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:13:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:34:40 PM

Actually, I think the advantage is greater investment but very difficult to find a site that is not a scam. So to get a short-term gain better use of trade. But if you want to use the trade better if at the beginning we used the little money because if it fails we will not lose much. Trade should be studied so that it can be an advantage.

Yeah trading with a small capital is a good decision to make as we can gain knowledge and experience with it and over a period of time we can start trading with a higher capital.
Yes true because although trade can benefit well but the risk is very large if it can not be studied and understood. To minimize the losses in early trade on better lay in a tiny capital advance for learning, if we already understand and can master may be able to use the trade in large capital.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:37:00 PM

Actually, I think the advantage is greater investment but very difficult to find a site that is not a scam. So to get a short-term gain better use of trade. But if you want to use the trade better if at the beginning we used the little money because if it fails we will not lose much. Trade should be studied so that it can be an advantage.

Yeah trading with a small capital is a good decision to make as we can gain knowledge and experience with it and over a period of time we can start trading with a higher capital.
Yes true because although trade can benefit well but the risk is very large if it can not be studied and understood. To minimize the losses in early trade on better lay in a tiny capital advance for learning, if we already understand and can master may be able to use the trade in large capital.

Yes and if you are new to trading then its always an smart move to go with a small capital that you can afford to loose and as time progresses it will make you a better trader in future.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 03:37:26 PM

Yes and if you are new to trading then its always an smart move to go with a small capital that you can afford to loose and as time progresses it will make you a better trader in future.

For trading it needs investment. So We cannot compare trading and investment. And even we should not.

Trading is a one type of business. Which can be done in any aspect as forex, altcoins even out day to day needs.

Important is where to invest and before that making that much eligibility to make decisions is very important to get good ROI.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:47:57 PM

I found out that I`m very bad in trading, I wish to add that before trying something, you will never know for sure what is good or bad for you. From that we see that everyone have some different skill, or way of thinking, and before you get into something big test it with small.
That is how I did it, and for me trading is no longer and option. I get into that without any experience and knowledge and I didn`t have luck. My advice to everyone is to try trading to see how it works, but without knowledge don`t invest big money.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:15:16 PM

Just learn about market strategy and invest only few bitcoins at start and do trading. But remember, trading is highly risky. start trading in Bitcoin/Altcoins as only few investment is required for it.
ayesha sadiqa

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:25:54 PM

every one has their own taste. some people have good experience in trading therefore they give preference to trading while other  do envistment, i personally like investmet as there is a little risk of losing money as compare to trading.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:54:26 PM

every one has their own taste. some people have good experience in trading therefore they give preference to trading while other  do envistment, i personally like investmet as there is a little risk of losing money as compare to trading.

Both have their own risks, and I think investment involves higher risk in compare to trading but if you invest in products like gold or real estate then you can expect good profits in long run.
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:12:53 PM

Both have their own risks, and I think investment involves higher risk in compare to trading but if you invest in products like gold or real estate then you can expect good profits in long run.

I find trading a little bit more risky then investing, because trading in altcoins determine on a lot of factors which are very hard to predict, especially when a developer goes the silent road.
With investing you find a good business plan and you invest, most of the time (at least if you avoid venture capital).

You can expect a decent ROI after a couple of months.
skyway1

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:35:33 PM

i think that trading is much more better than investment because trading have too much lowest risk and we can earn a huge profit on less amount through trading and i also earn good profit through trading so recommend that trading is much more good.
MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:56:42 PM

Safe investing will only make you a couple of bucks in a year or so. Risky investing could make you about $50-$100. Depends on how risky you want to be.

Don't trade. Too risky.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:44:03 PM

With that he also have to get knowledge about the crypto world so that he will now that which coin is good for to invest and which coin is harmful. He will also know that how to predict that a particular coin is going to die and a particular group of developers is going to scam their investors.
MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:43:25 AM

With that he also have to get knowledge about the crypto world so that he will now that which coin is good for to invest and which coin is harmful. He will also know that how to predict that a particular coin is going to die and a particular group of developers is going to scam their investors.

Investing in an altcoin is like investing in stocks. You always have to do your research. Not just on historical price trends, but on upcoming updates and dev activity.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:14:17 AM

Investing in an altcoin is like investing in stocks. You always have to do your research. Not just on historical price trends, but on upcoming updates and dev activity.
Please do not compare altcoins to stocks. Usually stocks will have huge market cap which will safeguard them from the threats of getting bumped or dumped whereas alt coins are known for them notoriously.

A stock is based on a company's business and performance but an alt coin just dependent on a single or group of persons. So, the search must be on concept of them. If they are having any new/innovative concepts, they may prosperous in future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 06:25:41 AM

Both on them includes risks and I think you should try them both with small capitals which you can afford to lose so that you understand what is good for you.

Trading - needs reputation, trust and hard work
Investing - stay away from HYIP and Ponzi schemes. Try to invest in stocks  which I think is profitable if you know where to put your money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:11:46 PM

I think that trading can be good but its very risky if you want to play it more safe its better to do some investing and not go trading.
Trading is almost the same as gambling in my eyes.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:17:16 PM

IMO they are both good but trading is more active than investing but it also gives more money. So investing is more the lazy approach with a lower return but also lower risk and trading is highly active with high returns and high risk so choose.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:30:45 PM

Both on them includes risks and I think you should try them both with small capitals which you can afford to lose so that you understand what is good for you.

Trading - needs reputation, trust and hard work
Investing - stay away from HYIP and Ponzi schemes. Try to invest in stocks  which I think is profitable if you know where to put your money.
Wait, wait, wait. You are mixing things here. The Trading we are talking about here is not like selling BTC in p2p environment, where you might indeed need reputation fir.
Trading in our meaning is using Cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange i.e you try to speculate with it, buy certain crypto, wait for a pump and sell it with profits.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:48:51 PM

Trading is an investment but investing is not trading. I think it would depend. If you're going to invest to some HYIP sites out there, then you better do trading instead. But if you're going to invest, like, buying a franchise of something, then that might be a better thing to do than trading. It would depend on what are you investing in and most of the time it's obvious if the investment would be a failure or not.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:41:27 PM

Trading is activity of investing, if your mean with investing is HYIP's website. Trading is more good than making investment on HYIP'S website because in trading we can cut lost and in HYIP we can not do anything if the website is disappear.
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:11:00 PM

i think you should always invest an affordable amount of bitcoin, either you are new or good expert in trading, trading is such kind of field in which  some time your experience and you skill do not work. so you should always be careful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: