Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:59:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
surix

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:57:41 AM

That depends:

If 200USD is a lot to you, then perhaps holding is a better idea. Depending on your tolerance to risks, you can invest 30~40% and trading with 10~20%, hold the rest.

If 200USD is just some pocket money to you and you really just want to have fun, try your luck in gambling, perhaps you will lose everything, or perhaps you will double it - then keep the gain in the pocket and trade/invest the rest.

Just my personal opinion.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roomfirst

Activity: 516

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:03:27 PM

Both trading and investing are quite safe actually, if you know how to do it, but i prefer choose investing. Because trading also need skill and experience and i don't have it. In the other hand, investing only need to find a good place to invest and in the end you will receive the profit.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:23:10 PM

Both trading and investing are quite safe actually, if you know how to do it, but i prefer choose investing. Because trading also need skill and experience and i don't have it. In the other hand, investing only need to find a good place to invest and in the end you will receive the profit.
For me trading and investing is not totally safe to put your money, every investment has risk and there is no guarantee that you will earn from it, i prefer trading because its about your knowledge and decision, although you have no control in the movement of coins its still you who decide where to invest in coins that you know has potential.

secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:31:22 PM

For me trading and investing is not totally safe to put your money, every investment has risk and there is no guarantee that you will earn from it, i prefer trading because its about your knowledge and decision, although you have no control in the movement of coins its still you who decide where to invest in coins that you know has potential.

You are right ! investing is you are investing a ton of money from it and we dont know if it is guaranted that you will earn from it what if it will not be successful also what if there will be a big problem  will come , investing is sort of you cant control. I agree with you in the trading sort of it is your control in selling and buying only not in the price of coin but it is safer to do trading if you do have knowledge from it

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:08:42 PM

I think it is best way is trading, with trading we can generate more than 100% profit only in a short time (not more a week). I agree that investing is good but we need patience because investment normally takes a long time (more than 1 year).

Trading is definitely the way to go to generate a large amount of profit in a short period of time. Trading takes a lot of skill however and you should be cautious as a beginner. You should invest the majority of your funds and trade with only a small percentage. When you get good, you can start trading with more of your money. it is always better off to be safe at first.

Investing huge money can be really risky as it can go in opposite direction too and if you invest a lot of money in it then you will be making huge loss in short term which will become difficult for you to recover and if you put higher capital in trading then you can expect higher returns from it.
The more capital you use then the risk for big losses will be higher. So adjust capital with your ability to accept defeat. Because the risk is usually common
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 02:52:09 PM

I would love to invest on bitcoins rather than trading them into risky market. Also investing makes me sure that I will have what I have put into bitcoins because I have to loose nothing with that strategy. I can just wait and watch bitcoins price to go up high and exchange it for hard cash. That is as simple as it sounds.

It is important to know where you put in your money before actually you put your money there. Currently the bitcoin market is very profitable if you have any coins in wallet, you can sell an get a lot of profit based on original buying price. Hence trading in crypto is always considered profitable specially if it is with bitcoin. However be careful in investments. There are a ton of scammers out there ready to pounce on the minds of newbies and putting them into HYIP and MLM schemes all of which are scams.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:57:17 PM

Personally I would pick trading rather than imvesting. In trading you hold your money and make it grow while investing is you letting other people hold that money and grow it though it is not guaranteed if they are trustworthy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:12:50 PM

Yeah, but I think trade is safer to invest a lot because in trading, you may not have the skills or experience but you can learn and improve over time then you will surely be surprised about your earned profits, the point I like most about trading is that we hold money and control their money. With investment, we can not control our money, our money is held by others and it's hard to find an ideal place to invest, we do not know when the site will scam, that makes investment more dangerous than trading

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:48:32 PM

Yeah, but I think trade is safer to invest a lot because in trading, you may not have the skills or experience but you can learn and improve over time then you will surely be surprised about your earned profits, the point I like most about trading is that we hold money and control their money. With investment, we can not control our money, our money is held by others and it's hard to find an ideal place to invest, we do not know when the site will scam, that makes investment more dangerous than trading

Trading faster provides benefits rather than investing. Investment is great for people who already have financial comfort. For me a worker, i use my savings on bitcoins and trade them.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:53:52 PM

i think you should try for trading, but not all in. make it a small amount for first then if you have understand, then you can trade with half amount or some amount of btc you want.

for investing, if you really curious, you have to find what kind investing do you want.

when you want to invest don't give it all. start from a small amount and let it grow. Be sure also where you are going to invest your money because this time there are many scammers. investing is like taking a risk you may earn bitcoin or it will remain.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
louisvuitoon

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:06:26 AM

If you want to start trading, start with the mindset that trading is a skill and that it is going to take time and money for you to learn this skill. you may not succeed at first but approach it with a learning mindset and try to keep you risk with each trade very low so that you don't blow up your accounts. Personally trading isnt for me as I prefer investing. I like buying and holding something and just forgetting about it. as long as you have some patience you will make money with investing. Good Luck!
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:03:22 AM

I had recently made both, soo far trading has bringed faster results, but im pretty sure the investment will return much more then the trading and with lower risk. But i do play with low ammounts  soo for me im doing both and the results has been quite good even putting the coins at risk at trading im able to take small profits.
m0924

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:29:20 AM

Both are good as long as we can earn.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:19:16 AM

If you want to start trading, start with the mindset that trading is a skill and that it is going to take time and money for you to learn this skill. you may not succeed at first but approach it with a learning mindset and try to keep you risk with each trade very low so that you don't blow up your accounts. Personally trading isnt for me as I prefer investing. I like buying and holding something and just forgetting about it. as long as you have some patience you will make money with investing. Good Luck!
investment and trading both required skills , a skill to analyze the wild market. without skill and experience you might will feel like to gamble your money whether it could going up or down , get profit or loss. not good at all to do it as you can learn about it step by step.

investment has less risk when trading needed alot of times and more complicated.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:20:46 AM

I had recently made both, soo far trading has bringed faster results, but im pretty sure the investment will return much more then the trading and with lower risk. But i do play with low ammounts  soo for me im doing both and the results has been quite good even putting the coins at risk at trading im able to take small profits.
For us who wants to be aggressive we will always choose trading because we can always do it in a daily basis. What is important is we can apply our skills and knowledge on what we are doing, trading requires someone to be very much active due to price volatility brought by different news and speculation, but if you can do both at a very good level, do it at the same time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
genos

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:03:09 AM

I had recently made both, soo far trading has bringed faster results, but im pretty sure the investment will return much more then the trading and with lower risk. But i do play with low ammounts  soo for me im doing both and the results has been quite good even putting the coins at risk at trading im able to take small profits.
For us who wants to be aggressive we will always choose trading because we can always do it in a daily basis. What is important is we can apply our skills and knowledge on what we are doing, trading requires someone to be very much active due to price volatility brought by different news and speculation, but if you can do both at a very good level, do it at the same time.
Yes, bitcoin price is move so fast, if we trade while doing other thing, maybe we will miss the right time to buy or sell. Probably if someone is only focused in trading, it could be good source of bitcoin for him.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:18:36 AM

Personally I would pick trading rather than imvesting. In trading you hold your money and make it grow while investing is you letting other people hold that money and grow it though it is not guaranteed if they are trustworthy.
In trading we control all of our fund and investing it in an investment place just like give our money to another people. Trading will be better decision in this case. Trading also have a low risk comparing with investing, but investing on promising project will guarantee our money. rmeember it  Wink

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 06:26:19 AM

When you trade you invest. So this things are really quite similar. However trading really need some skills. Yet if you wwnt a safer way you can invest your amount by saving it is also a type of trading yet this is a lot safer

Trading is not investment in the reality. In investment you send the coins to a site and sit idle and get fixed or variable profits while on trading you have to use your skills and mind to get reasonable profit.

You are one sided. You think investment is always the one you think which you will invest some of your money at a ceratin site and wait for profits without doing nothing? Actually it's a shit investment. If we will take that to the real world, investment earnings are way much higher than trading earnings. Both need skills and analyzation since both are associated with major and minor risks.

Somehow trading is identical to investment so disagree to the first part of your post

I disagree with the last part of your post as well

If we take mid-to-long term trading for comparison, then it is likely not very different from investment. You just buy and wait hoping that the price will rise in the interim, so it is not particularly different from long term investments, for example, in stocks when your primary aim is dividends. But things are quite different if you are looking for genuine trading, where you sell and buy on a pretty regular basis and constantly keep watching the prices at that. In other words, in trading you don't know when you are going to close your position, so the duration of your "investment" is effectively out of the question. This is not the case with genuine investments where you set a definite time horizon even if this horizon is lost somewhere in the future

Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:47:07 AM

I think trading better than the investment and of course I will choose trading, it is because we can make money doubled from little capital, many success stories of trading then should we should try trading.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
micher143

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:23:21 AM

In trading we control all of our fund and investing it in an investment place just like give our money to another people. Trading will be better decision in this case. Trading also have a low risk comparing with investing, but investing on promising project will guarantee our money. rmeember it  Wink
I'd also prefer on trading even though you can earn a high profit in investment but still it is more risky than trading and yet, it is hard to find a legit investment program. In trading  you could control your fund and yet, you can use a litte amount in trading. Both trading and investment requires experience and skill, and you need those two inoreder to lessen the risk.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: