Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:07:33 AM

Many unexpected things in life, so I suggest to choose both. My advice is to invest 60% and 40% for saving because by saving all our transactions ensure easier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:20:43 AM

Many unexpected things in life, so I suggest to choose both. My advice is to invest 60% and 40% for saving because by saving all our transactions ensure easier.
Saving money is not even one of the choices in the thread. But let me say to you something about saving. Saving money is a waste in terms of money making. Because when you are saving money you are disabling yourself to earn more with that money. That is why I rather have a Stock Account than a Bank account. Because over time you lose the value of your money in a bank because of inflation.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 01:02:57 PM

Savings of 40% is too high an amount and I would suggest 10-20% for savings only. One needs to invest the money into proper places to make sure they earn decent amounts from different ventures and not just save the money in a bank. Saving is important to ensure that the money is safe and can be withdrawn as and when required.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:05:42 PM

Trading and investing are two sides of a coin. Investing is better to start with if you dont have any prior experience because trading requires more experience and a different mindset. After being successful in investing, one can go for trading too.
I do not think so, investing or trading is not suitable for inexperienced people because you want to find a good investment, you must have knowledge of investment, not your choice based on your feelings. Investing or trading is not a black and red game, it is not entirely based on luck, it is based on your knowledge. I can say both are good but it does not mean that everyone is suitable for investing and trading, it is only suitable when you are a knowledgeable person, to have good business sense and have the intelligence in the investment or trading

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:16:42 PM

Trading and investing are two sides of a coin. Investing is better to start with if you dont have any prior experience because trading requires more experience and a different mindset. After being successful in investing, one can go for trading too.
I do not think so, investing or trading is not suitable for inexperienced people because you want to find a good investment, you must have knowledge of investment, not your choice based on your feelings. Investing or trading is not a black and red game, it is not entirely based on luck, it is based on your knowledge. I can say both are good but it does not mean that everyone is suitable for investing and trading, it is only suitable when you are a knowledgeable person, to have good business sense and have the intelligence in the investment or trading
I totally understand both need experience. I said investing is better to start with. I consider trading as more risky than investing. Investing too needs knowledge though. But a person is less likely to make mistakes in investing as compared to trading. The person who asked this question wanna start with something. Investing is always better to start with. For a rookie investing is risky but trading is more. Person can get experience only if he stats with something.
Suromenggolo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:05:11 PM

Trading gives bigger profit than investment, because the risk is bigger. To get started, investing is a good choice. Trading at risk of suffering a considerable loss for beginners like me.
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:38:07 PM

Of course, there are separate concepts in two.I think you should continue to do it if you are doing better.Investing is a little longer. As a result, if you are investing your coin in a certain way, you have to comply with it.Trade may be shorter and the instant money may be better, but investing can be more beneficial in the long run.But i think i will invest

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:49:59 PM

I prefer to trade Bitcoin only because Bitcoin is one of the things that go up in value and a bunch of people see it as a thing to invest with when the price rises, I try to do the other thing and try to make more Bitcoin just so I could prove that I could do it. When I make the amount of Bitcoin that I want I try to hold onto it within another investment so I could sort of get paid dividends later on when I don’t really expect it.
yes i will also choose trading, as in trading i have a very good experience, in trading altcoin i have already make a good amount of money, and still i am engage in altcoin trading. i think in trading your experience and skill paly important role.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:15:22 AM

I prefer to trade Bitcoin only because Bitcoin is one of the things that go up in value and a bunch of people see it as a thing to invest with when the price rises, I try to do the other thing and try to make more Bitcoin just so I could prove that I could do it. When I make the amount of Bitcoin that I want I try to hold onto it within another investment so I could sort of get paid dividends later on when I don’t really expect it.
yes i will also choose trading, as in trading i have a very good experience, in trading altcoin i have already make a good amount of money, and still i am engage in altcoin trading. i think in trading your experience and skill paly important role.
Trading is the best option for me also because it is so easy to make money in trading bitcoins or altcoins because their market is very volatile the price moves very fast just like in few days the price moves up or down depending on the demand and it is always opportunity for a trader like us to make money. So i still prefer trading over investing.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:53:05 AM

Exactly ,your skills that you've learned from your experience you will use in every trade that you will do .It is great if you earn decent income on trading some other people are frequently lose on it because of lack of skills and experience they avoid some mistakes without risking . Investing is a such risk thing it is always present whatever type or kind of investment it is .It will only change and the process of making money when you know some basic to advance movements how to make it good job as you work on it.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
nuela

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:30:01 AM

All have their respective advantages,
If I am going to start with trading because with this I get the result and the result of that trade I will use to invest so all the same the same way.

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:10:33 AM

In trading you can lose your trading fund easily, but you can earn bitcoin easily too. In investing you need to wait long time before you get your profit. If you want to earn faster try to trade, if you want longterm invest.

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:17:33 AM

In trading you can lose your trading fund easily, but you can earn bitcoin easily too. In investing you need to wait long time before you get your profit. If you want to earn faster try to trade, if you want longterm invest.

It will be a wise decision if you are going to choose both. In trading, you can choose if you want to do short trading.

Just buy those alt coins that you think will have a very fast progress and it can increase quickly, so if you see it happens just sell it.

And in investing, there are a lot of good companies that you can put your capital there.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:52:35 AM

for do an investment skill aren't necessary because if you could find the good place to invest your money you will earn profit without doing anything but currently very difficult to find the real investment sites because most of them will be scam at the end however in trading also there is no guarantee you will earn profit because skill are very necessary here and possibility to lost your money also very high and if you're got the false predictions for market movement however it all depend on your choice because both have high risk for your money
If you will going to choose on trading or investing you need to know the aspect of both sides. Like you said investment does not really need specific skills because you will just need to find an investment where you can put your trust on and they will do the rest. Unlike trading you need some skill and knowledge about it so before trying to trade one should educate themselves on that particular thing always monitor the price for a better decision and timing. But if you will see both trading and investing have a risk is just depends on how you will going to manage the particular thing you want to try.
fujyo86

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:28:25 AM

Trading and investment are just as good. Trading is great for meeting daily or monthly needs and investing to realize future plans. Trading is more risky than investment and trading requires analytical skills and knowledge of a condition.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 10:45:34 AM

All have their respective advantages,
If I am going to start with trading because with this I get the result and the result of that trade I will use to invest so all the same the same way.

Make sure to learn about trading, market capitals and different analysis of past prices before jumping into trading. Also the exchange site where one may sign up may sponsor some coins for you to buy - do this at your own risk since they often end up as shitcoins and are useless. Watch the markets for a certain time before making your move. Dont hurry into trading since greed and restlessness kills.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:21:49 PM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

You can do both, if your finances is flexible enough to indulge in these gambles. Perhaps it will be beneficial that you have two or more sources of income.

For one, when you said trading, that would mean you would buy Bitcoins for a low price and sell it at a higher price in a very short span of time. This way, you would be assured of return on investment considering the time value of money. Two, when you said investment, that would mean you would buy Bitcoins in the hopes that its value will increase in time. The latter scenario seems riskier than the former. Nonetheless, it is best to have both altogether to get the best means possible. But then again, should it be impossible to do both simultaneously, I would say trading is better than investing alone given the facts stated above.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:12:23 PM

Of course, there are separate concepts in two.I think you should continue to do it if you are doing better.Investing is a little longer. As a result, if you are investing your coin in a certain way, you have to comply with it.Trade may be shorter and the instant money may be better, but investing can be more beneficial in the long run.But i think i will invest
I agree, trading and investing are both close to each other the only difference is timing, investing is slow but at the same time requires you to keep up with the news and what is happening to the market, trading is fast and you need to always keep an eye on the price because it could change at any moment and you might miss your chance to sell or sometimes to buy.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:04:49 PM

I agree, trading and investing are both close to each other the only difference is timing, investing is slow but at the same time requires you to keep up with the news and what is happening to the market, trading is fast and you need to always keep an eye on the price because it could change at any moment and you might miss your chance to sell or sometimes to buy.

Regarding Bitcoin investment, it doesn't seems to be slow. And trading is always a faster way to gain profits.
Even investing requires the individual to keep an eye on the price as well.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:14:54 PM

Regarding Bitcoin investment, it doesn't seems to be slow. And trading is always a faster way to gain profits.
Even investing requires the individual to keep an eye on the price as well.

It depends on what you consider to be slow. If you purely look at legit investment options, then they offer relatively speaking low returns, and they take a far longer time to come through. Investing in casino bankrolls is such an investment. It also depends on several factors, but in general it nets you between 5-10% every 6 months. Advantage is that it requires no skills. Trading on the other hand does require a good level of market understanding and experience. But in return, if you know what you are doing, and there is enough volatility, you can make 5-10% in one day.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: