Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:39:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:34:58 PM

- I think trading is a good choice, because it is very suitable for people who want to make money based on their skills, experience and analysis capabilities. In trading, we can control losses and profits. Trading will be very safe if we have reasonable strategies.
- In investing, profits and losses are difficult to predict. Sometimes you will get a huge profit, sometimes you will lose everything, it depends on your luck. The risk from investing is huge, you will likely lose everything if you make a wrong choice. I do not think investment is a smart choice

You can invest your money in real world and in physical products like gold or real estate where you can hold them physically without any risk and you can take decision of selling it at any time when price is allowing you to make profits so investing in real world involves less risk.

But investment in real world and in physical products like Gold is very slowly
getting a profit, because the price of gold is very stable than Bitcoin with volatile price.
I think the best way is 50% in trading and 50% for investing.
It really depends on where are you putting your money one. Because there are types of things that is good for investing and some are good for trading. Even in the stock market not all stocks are suited for investing some stocks are more suitable for short term plays which is counted as trading. There is really no best or worst it depends on where are you putting your money on.
- Yes, it totally depends on you. Important that you have the ability in the field of trading or investing, but in my opinion and experience, trading is a good choice because it does not rely too much on luck
- I do not say investing is not good but investing always need a long time to make a profit. We often say time is gold, so I do not want to waste too much of my time. I am a person who likes fast and I do not want to wait for something so long
Not all the investment are taking a long time just to make profits because there are still a few kind of investment that can give you fast profit. Just like in ICOs where you will invest your money and buy some coins or their stocks and just wait for them to finish their crowd funding and once they are done and the coin is launched in the market, for sure you will easily get profit if you invest in a good ICO project. Mostly the ICOs just take a few months to finish but compare to other investments, that is short term investment with a high possibility of profit.
- No No, few months is too long for trading people. Trading people can earn huge profits in just a few days or a few hours, if you know the correct analysis and judgment, you will quickly become rich
- However, huge profits = big risk but I think if we want to be rich, we have to take risks. ICO investment is quite good but there are also many possible risks, such as the currency is not marketed or the price of the currency is too low ...And sometimes you will have nothing after months of investing and waiting

You are kinda a greedy trader because you just want to earn big profits in just a day or even hours and to be clear, that is not possible even though you have a great analysis, it is still not enough for you to get rich in just a day. Success needs dedication and patience and you can't be rich or get a lot of money in just a day, A professional trader has a lot of patience on his self and he can wait up to months just to be successful.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:44:32 PM

trading can fuck you over Ive seen a lot of people lose their shit on trading.
I think you see people who are impatient, always panic, do not have a lot of skills and knowledge in the trade. because if they have the patience and skill trade. should they profit #IMO

It's basically the same with stocks, the far majority of the people are only losing with trading. It has to do with the lack of skills, lack of patience, etc. From where do you think comes the profit that the large institutional level investors make? It's coming from the far majority that is losing with trading. Same is the case with Bitcoin whales. It's always market movers versus the small fishes, and as always, small fishes get eaten alive.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:12:10 PM

I will go in trading cause some investment sites are scam and only few are legit and trusted. Investing in a site your btc will be on a risk situation unlike in trading you control all the activities in your account.
DoublerHunter

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:27:48 PM

I will go in trading cause some investment sites are scam and only few are legit and trusted. Investing in a site your btc will be on a risk situation unlike in trading you control all the activities in your account.
I also into trading rather than investing because of high possibility of getting profits rather than investment that there is no assurance that it will last and if you will get your money back first and earn some profit. In trading you are only in charge of your money and you don't need to trust anyone just to grow your money because you will do the rest of thing by depositing, buying and selling coins and making profits. Trading is a bit more thing to do than investing but it is worth more than investment which is more often a scam.
fantomy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:55:06 PM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

every week put a percentage of your pay into bitcoin automatically, that way you will retire early  Grin
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:05:18 PM

I also into trading rather than investing because of high possibility of getting profits rather than investment that there is no assurance that it will last and if you will get your money back first and earn some profit. In trading you are only in charge of your money and you don't need to trust anyone just to grow your money because you will do the rest of thing by depositing, buying and selling coins and making profits. Trading is a bit more thing to do than investing but it is worth more than investment which is more often a scam.

You clearly generalizing that investment is always a scam. Investment is not always investing money into certain site or scheme and not always can be seen online. Investment means putting money as a capital and turned it into money making system that will give you a profit for a long term.

See succesful businessman today? They have some investment that's why they are making decent income for a fixed period of time. That is a good example of how powerful is investment is.
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:07:58 PM

Of course, trading is better than investing in any site investment, there is just
a few site can be trusted. But I suggest you to don't put your all Bitcoin into one
Exchange trading site. We are must to put our funds in others some Exchange site too.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:19:18 PM

Most of the investment things are simply ponzi schemes which are illagal and tries to steal your investment. So, if you're very keen on trading, just go ahead. Otherwise, it is not meaningful to lose your bitcoins in trading.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:15:24 PM

Personally for me, trade is better. I tried several times to invest - but I simply lost my money. So I started trading. I like the fact that everything depends on my decisions.

Putting money in trading is also one sort of investment but that's true that your decisions will determine your results where as in investment you don't have control on your money once it has been invested and you just need to watch how it works and in trading if you have good strategy then you can make regular profits which may not be possible with direct investments.
They are both good, but in terms of which is the best between the two of them I rather go to Investing because without it, you can never grow your capital. Once you've decided to choose where you gonna put it, that's the only time were your capital would produce profit, like in trading if you decided to buy some coins in exchange platform that's your opportunity to produce earnings in the assets you choose, something like that.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 09:43:05 PM

Most of the investment things are simply ponzi schemes which are illagal and tries to steal your investment. So, if you're very keen on trading, just go ahead. Otherwise, it is not meaningful to lose your bitcoins in trading.

Most people who have never invested just always compare an investment with something deceptive.

You should try it first in one of HYIP businesses, of course with a lot of consideration, after which you can assess the implementation of the real situation. Trade is better than investing because always be actively encouraged in any direction, while investing only entrust our money to be managed by a group of people/companies. This is not a problem because it truly be our own decision to take risk to accept the offer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:43:41 AM

Of course, trading is better than investing in any site investment, there is just
a few site can be trusted. But I suggest you to don't put your all Bitcoin into one
Exchange trading site. We are must to put our funds in others some Exchange site too.
Yeah trading is better if we comparw it on those sites or MLM scam investment that can double our money in just days or weeks .
But in the true scope of investments there are some much better investments not only that kind of Ponzi Online ,Investments have many branch not only trading .So trading is an investment also in the field of it.
DoublerHunter

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:05:01 AM

Yeah trading is better if we comparw it on those sites or MLM scam investment that can double our money in just days or weeks .
But in the true scope of investments there are some much better investments not only that kind of Ponzi Online ,Investments have many branch not only trading .So trading is an investment also in the field of it.
If we talk about investing, it is not all about investing in a particular site because investing might be on ICO and also in bitcoin. If we talk about or choose  between investing and trading, i can say that we should do both of them because it will help us to minimize the chance of being a loser in this kind of field or game. If we trade and do investment at the same time it will expand our capability to earn more money and avoid having one source of income. Because as the other millionaires says that never depend on a single income.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 11:51:52 AM

You can do both, but if you mean that investing in investment site then don't do that because the site may run your money but in trading your money is in your hand and I can say that trade only with well known coin because that is a legit one and although the pump and dump is not that big but you are sure that you can have a profit and your money is safe.
ipungadhi

Activity: 272

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:09:26 PM

they lost because they are desperate to use the trade when they do not have a greater ability to trade. if you have a good knowledge and skills in trading. then trading will definitely give you benefit

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:17:27 PM

they lost because they are desperate to use the trade when they do not have a greater ability to trade. if you have a good knowledge and skills in trading. then trading will definitely give you benefit

I think most people who fail are those who don't have patience to wait. Trading is a waiting game. You have to know when the best time to buy or sell would come. And you'll have a pretty good idea about that if you monitor or put in a lot of time in observing the price movement of btc and other alt coins. Nothing is really easy when it comes to earning and patience is one if the things that you have to master if you are to be successful

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:39:47 PM

Different people's opinion and I understand you think that you have more confidence in yourself. so you use all your capital to use the trade because it uses your own skills.
232drialf

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:51:18 PM

Both are good. I trade to meet daily requirement or monthly needs.

And investing I do for my needs or family in the future.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:18:11 PM

Most people who have never invested just always compare an investment with something deceptive.

You should try it first in one of HYIP businesses, of course with a lot of consideration, after which you can assess the implementation of the real situation. Trade is better than investing because always be actively encouraged in any direction, while investing only entrust our money to be managed by a group of people/companies. This is not a problem because it truly be our own decision to take risk to accept the offer.
That is it you said it yourself, trading is working on your own with your money, investing is giving people your money and except profit, we are the kind of people who learned from the past experience and don’t really trust others anymore.

The problem with investment is if they promise you with good profit it is too good to be true therefor they are scam, and if they don’t promise with anything too good they are not worth investing in, so that leaves trading the only safe option.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:39:18 PM

The
investment gives us small income unlike in trading when you hit the luckiest day of your life you can earn a good income there anyway. Investment is when your just saving for your money for your own purposes in life. But for me both had risk where you could lose money too. Not for profit only the big problem in investment owner or ceo is promising you a good comeback of your money but in the end you know what will happen.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:51:48 PM

Yes they are, doing both are good when doing trading and waiting till the price exceed from your target you can invest into the project/gold.
Main problem is how to manage those two activities, because if you can't handle it well you would lose something.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: