Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:42:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:56:47 PM

They said trading is a good investment so that means investment is also one of imvestments .I will try to trade when i have balance to spend on .Thinking of trading is not too easy .My friend said that it needs skills to be learn allthrough by my experience in trade before i can earn with this kind of investment.
i think both are the same thing because when we are going to trade some thing we have to invest money there, so there is only the difference of the words and nothing else. i like trading alt coin and that is the reason that i have good experience  there and also making good money there.

And for me, trade is a permanent loss. I have little experience in trading. So now I just invest in reliable objects. But I would like to learn how to trade in the future
no it is not right to say that trade is permanent lost, if you have good experience in trading then you can really make good profit from trading alt coin. but you really need so me good experience about trading.

Knowledge is a must in trading but that doesn't mean that you can make a good money from altcoin trading because these cryptocurrencies prices very difficult to predict the prices and so if you miss the time then you miss the opportunity to make a good profit. But with knowledge you can surely increase your profit making chances.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:19:46 AM

They said trading is a good investment so that means investment is also one of imvestments .I will try to trade when i have balance to spend on .Thinking of trading is not too easy .My friend said that it needs skills to be learn allthrough by my experience in trade before i can earn with this kind of investment.
yeah, trade also including investment.. rather short-term investments. This investment has a variety of risks depends on the skills of its users
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:28:49 AM

i think both are the same thing because when we are going to trade some thing we have to invest money there, so there is only the difference of the words and nothing else. i like trading alt coin and that is the reason that i have good experience  there and also making good money there.

And for me, trade is a permanent loss. I have little experience in trading. So now I just invest in reliable objects. But I would like to learn how to trade in the future

Trading can be profitable if you already know how to trade properly, it is common that you lost money in trading because you still learn how to trade there are a lot of people gain profit with trading, trading need patience, skill and experience, learning with experience is the best method
Actually, a trader also needs to be updated regarding the current trend in the market of a certain currency since all good characteristics of a trader would be worthless if he didn't allow himself to gather some news/updates regarding the market trend.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:27:57 AM

Trading can be profitable if you already know how to trade properly, it is common that you lost money in trading because you still learn how to trade there are a lot of people gain profit with trading, trading need patience, skill and experience, learning with experience is the best method
Actually, a trader also needs to be updated regarding the current trend in the market of a certain currency since all good characteristics of a trader would be worthless if he didn't allow himself to gather some news/updates regarding the market trend.
That is right. A professional trader always go and find some news or updates about the market or of a certain coin and they make it as a basis in creating a conclusion if they will go trading with a certain coin or not. Having news or updates everyday as soon as possible is very powerful for trader because he can predict the market with a higher chance of getting correct trades which will lead him to get good profits.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 03:49:45 AM

I think a good investment or trading are just as good, but I tend to invest because it is not too risky for losses
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:12:22 AM

I think a good investment or trading are just as good, but I tend to invest because it is not too risky for losses

How can you tell that invest wont give losses, if you are meaning of buying bitcoin and keeping in wallet for long term as investment then if the price goes down from your buying price then what will you say, so it is clear that both options are good as much as you can take risk of losses.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:15:43 AM

Trading is not a loss if you really know what you are doing, it just requires you to put some time to learn what it is all about and get experience and know the curves of the market, and in my opinion taking the time trying to learn it and get good profit is better than running around with no purpose trying to get money randomly.

Decade before, people would not find options to invest but fortunately we are having very promising investment opportunity in the name of bitcoins. So, when you are not good with trading, it will be highly suggested to go for investments with the bitcoin because it is as easy as counting 123.

Personally I am to choosing investments over trading because investment get me assure the profits even it takes more time for those benefits.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:58:58 AM

Investing is a bit less riskier than trading, if you can be 100% sure that it's not a scam. It all just depends on where you want to invest, ICO's are quite risky, but gambling site investments proven to be relatively safe, but you can't expect any crazy profits from them, it's around 40-50% ROI. I personally think it's better to invest larger sums in safe places, while trade altcoins with smaller amounts of btc, this way you can minimize risks as a beginner.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Milyonarya

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:49:55 PM

Trading is buying and selling securities or commodities on a short-term basis, hoping to make quick profits. While investing is the decision to pledge money into investments and securities in order to increase personal or business income. So it is better for me to invest.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:32:54 PM

I think for a good profit you need to trade and invest at the same time. You have to separate your portfolio. The percentage depend on you and also the market.
I think it would be better if you choose one of them, because I am afraid when you choose a lot of investment and trading, it will split your focus and you're just going to get damages
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:50:24 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 07:24:54 AM by Teraboy

Trading is not a kind of investment in my opinion if it almost like play a dice with your amount to get another profit from the others. Skill in trading is all about analyzation.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 05:56:59 PM

Trading is buying and selling securities or commodities on a short-term basis, hoping to make quick profits. While investing is the decision to pledge money into investments and securities in order to increase personal or business income. So it is better for me to invest.
Investment is better once you've found a trusted investment site but don't a fast in ROI onto it. Unlike trading you can fast into it with the right knowledge and experience. By the way, I consider trading as an investment too in a certain coin. So since both has risk into it so I rather chose to trade rather than investment since you can earn more and fast.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
TimeManLove

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:43:30 PM

Investment is better once you've found a trusted investment site but don't a fast in ROI onto it. Unlike trading you can fast into it with the right knowledge and experience. By the way, I consider trading as an investment too in a certain coin. So since both has risk into it so I rather chose to trade rather than investment since you can earn more and fast.

Yes, it became very risky to invest. More and more pyramids, which are similar to reliable projects. It is very difficult to identify a fraudster. Therefore, trade is less risky. But not everyone can trade, some do not get it
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:02:53 PM

i also think that trading is more profitable as compare to investment. although trading is more risky than investment, but i think trading can also give you a good amount of income in a very very short time, therefore i will always choose trading.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:13:28 PM

Actually you do not have any experience in trade that is why you lost your money in trade as in trade a perfect and well experienced person earn a good income and do not disappoint from trade like you are.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:05:43 PM

what is youre mean about bitcoin trading and investment trading
i think is not diference, trading goal is same investment get return

trading is buy low hold and coin incraese sell
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:43:41 AM

Trading and investing is almost the same but the difference is the span of your holdings of a coin. Trading is more on like short term because you want to make profit in every kind of situation that you see in the market while investing is more on like long term because you want to make a lot of profit in longer period of time and you don't care for the current price or news right now because you are looking further.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:23:16 AM

Trading and investing is almost the same but the difference is the span of your holdings of a coin. Trading is more on like short term because you want to make profit in every kind of situation that you see in the market while investing is more on like long term because you want to make a lot of profit in longer period of time and you don't care for the current price or news right now because you are looking further.

Yeah i couldn't agree more with you dude, trading depends with the current price, when the price in the low level and possible to increase again in near time it's best time to buy. And sell it when the price high. In trading that's all doing in short time rather than investing. Different both investment and trading is Investment work for long time and trading in short time. In my opinion if have skill in trading better choose it because it give more profit.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:41:54 AM

Yeah i couldn't agree more with you dude, trading depends with the current price, when the price in the low level and possible to increase again in near time it's best time to buy. And sell it when the price high. In trading that's all doing in short time rather than investing. Different both investment and trading is Investment work for long time and trading in short time. In my opinion if have skill in trading better choose it because it give more profit.
Trading can give you more money with a small amount of capital while investing you need to start with a decent amount of money to gain a decent return. Both are risky therefore once should choose that will fit his skills, most people here are risk takers and they are willing to take bigger risk for bigger rewards and like me, I choose trading over investing with my current financial status in life.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:29:16 AM

Trading can give you more money with a small amount of capital while investing you need to start with a decent amount of money to gain a decent return. Both are risky therefore once should choose that will fit his skills, most people here are risk takers and they are willing to take bigger risk for bigger rewards and like me, I choose trading over investing with my current financial status in life.
Trading to compare to other investments if you only know how to trade well and make profits it is much better than some investments but don't ignore the real business it depends also on your capacity to manage your business . Bigger investment in trading is a big risk i use only small amounts but i can manage and cut some losses unlike big amounts its hard to recover if big mistakes is done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: