Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:45:24 AM

I'd rather go with trading and slowly learn it than impulsively invest my money on investment scams and lose it all...  Smiley
That must be a right choice.
While trading your money will be under your control all the time and then benefits and risks are your decisions dependent. Moreover, investing is completely equivalent to throwing away our hard earned money into deep sea.

Profit or loss, it would be partial and bearable always. But getting scammed due to wrong investment must be highly frustrating one. I will not risk like that.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:50:25 AM

based on my experience, you should go on a trade altcoins. This highly profitable with a capital not too high you can get a huge advantage and also can benefit in the short term. because if investment requires a large capital also takes a long-term.

I agree but putting your money in trading is also a one sort of investment as you invest your money in altcoins and wait to earn profits from it so I think trading and investing goes hand in hand and no doubt that investing in altcoins doesn't require huge capital and you can even start with a small amount.

but I advise you not to hold altcoin for too long, because my experience is sometimes the price of these coins can become increasingly cheap and finally a scam.
but on the other hand you can hold altcoin for the long time, if you smart to choose the coins such as ETH or XMR

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:01:22 AM

Even though im not engage in any of them i would choose trading rather than investing. Trading will give you easy profit and less risk unlike investing that will lead into scam and gives you losses.
Vorth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:45:20 AM

Investment and trading are both good ways to earn money and make profit, both are the same of risk power, so if I will be asking with this I will better go to investing rather than trading tho in trading it is at you risk and choice whether you choose to trade now or later on, but in investing the longer you wait the longer your money grow and make profit, BUT you must consider where you invest because there are scammers nowadays trying to scam everyones money, they look legit with their offers but they just trying to put glitters behind their lies, just choose whoever you trust if you choose investing.
Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:18:29 PM

I think both have advantages and disadvantages, depending on the interest and courage. If you are a dare take the risk, of course, the best option is trading. While being unwilling to take risks and like to be safer, investment is the answer. For me, I'd choose trading than investment.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 03:51:29 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 05:25:55 PM by mrjoy15

Nowadays,I am highly interested with trading also altcoin trading one of the best option.Both of which mentioned above are good though both of investing and trading are two very different methods of attempting to make profit but personally i've involved with trading so simply i am going with trading.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:05:27 PM

I didn't try not one, not another. I believe, thar to place 1-2% of the funds in bitcoin and store them, hoping that they will continue to grow. And gold is also staying as good form of wealth to invest in. I would invest some % of my money in bitcoin and some in gold.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:25:22 PM

Well i cant say which one is better since im doing both of them, and till now the results from both are amazing, the thing is you must spread your risk investing and trading more then one coin, as well invest into more then one project, soo you can recover the loss you might have into some coin/project.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:28:58 PM

Well i cant say which one is better since im doing both of them, and till now the results from both are amazing, the thing is you must spread your risk investing and trading more then one coin, as well invest into more then one project, soo you can recover the loss you might have into some coin/project.
Well thats a good idea because sometimes even you already made a review the project went to the other side and you will be in a losing situation but if you have alternatives you can easily recover from thhat particular lost better to re invest to other things not only to trade but also with stock market.
ChineTownMan

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:33:24 PM

You're right - this strategy reduces the risks.
But I can say that each person chooses what he had better do investment or trade. It all depends on the character. Some do not feel the market, so they can not trade. But they are very well invested.
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:36:31 PM

Even though im not engage in any of them i would choose trading rather than investing. Trading will give you easy profit and less risk unlike investing that will lead into scam and gives you losses.

I am sorry but I will disagree with your view, that if you are a trader is better than an investor one. I don't believe that profit which comes from trading is easy because there are times where for some altcoins its value disappears in short period of time. Of course there are many people making a lot of money trading altcoins, while others have been losing tons of bitcoins buying high and selling low. The main difference between them is when you invest you trust others to manage your bitcoins while in trading you are the solely responsible for their management.
finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:44:14 PM

I am sorry but I will disagree with your view, that if you are a trader is better than an investor one. I don't believe that profit which comes from trading is easy because there are times where for some altcoins its value disappears in short period of time. Of course there are many people making a lot of money trading altcoins, while others have been losing tons of bitcoins buying high and selling low. The main difference between them is when you invest you trust others to manage your bitcoins while in trading you are the solely responsible for their management.

Good point, in trading your actions will be responsible for your end result and that will depend on the knowledge, skills and strategy you develop while trading altcoins and I have seen many coins who loose its value in quick session and simply disappears so if you invest in those coins without doing any research then you are likely to loose all your investments.
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 10:24:33 PM

the both choose is good, trading you can get much return is have skill
investing you can get return without anything do it, but online investment must becareful, because majority only ponzy scheme
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:36:01 PM

i personally prefer to invest rather than trading , both have equal risk but according to me in investing you have returns but in case of trading there is a chance of loosing all the bitcoins whatever i have .and i have lost it also thats y i say to people to invest rather than trading .
at least on an investment you do not need to be confused and to work to make a profit, but you also have to bear the risk, trading also has a high risk that depends on your skill
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:49:51 PM

investing you can get return without anything do it, but online investment must becareful, because majority only ponzy scheme

Maybe we can consider it together as one act. Trading is investing so I do prefer both also because it's really an act of the same thing.

Trading of alt coins is good and it gives me good amount weekly depending on how much time I will put in it.

And on the way I'm going to monitor them.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:05:50 AM

Maybe we can consider it together as one act. Trading is investing so I do prefer both also because it's really an act of the same thing.

Trading of alt coins is good and it gives me good amount weekly depending on how much time I will put in it.

And on the way I'm going to monitor them.
trading, including short-term investments. which has great risk of substantial or substantial risks determined by skill, experience, etc if you have it all. the risk on trading will decrease
Vivace92

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:51:49 AM

If I would choose alasanku simple investing, because by investing our money more secure, very promising indeed generate trading profits, but also at risk our money will run out.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:20:23 AM

Both trading and investing are good options but you must be careful since there are so many scams around and due to the nature of bitcoin transactions once you send your money there is the chance you never see that money again.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:05:24 AM

it depends on which investment you are talking about but I think trading is not different from investment because in these two you are dealing with a risk. if you are looking for a long term investment much better to keep the amount you have and invest it in to bitcoin that's the only good investment I know. but if you only want to get a profit for in just a short time period you can try ICO or different types of investments . trading could be also a good option but before starting in trading you need to learn many things and have a good knowledge regarding to it .
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:24:28 AM

both are good and have a risk, to choose their trading should really have a lot of free time to get information so as not to miss the moment, on investment you must have a best strategy for maximum results

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: