Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:48:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:24:07 AM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

I would suggest trading if you already know how it works and you have the strategy that works for you and then you already have experience of doing it because in trading your earning potential is really unlimited especially if you know how to do it and as for the loses, you can manage it. If you have no background in trading yet then you can try demo first and have a mentor if possible to truly understand it and then of you feel that you already grasp it then you can start doing it live.

As for investing, its really an advantage if you don't have that much time to spare and as long as the company has already a reputation of being trustworthy and paying then you can invest in it. As long as it is not HYIP because HYIP sites will just pay you at the beginning but later on when they accumulated enough then they will just disappear out of the blue with your hard earned money.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 07:16:54 AM

I think trading is much better than investing. In trading, you usually do it with your friends. It's quite hard to do trading without a group of people to do it. It's a good thing to have friends in the Bitcoin world so even if you don't check that often, you just ask your friends what the new potential coin and you invest on it. Some people are doing trading for full time and are always watching out for new coins. You should befriend one of those people.

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:06:36 PM

I think trading is much better than investing. In trading, you usually do it with your friends. It's quite hard to do trading without a group of people to do it. It's a good thing to have friends in the Bitcoin world so even if you don't check that often, you just ask your friends what the new potential coin and you invest on it. Some people are doing trading for full time and are always watching out for new coins. You should befriend one of those people.
Yes indeed in world trade bitcoin better than investing, because the chances of winning a better trade. If you can learn the trade well and certainly understand the benefits can be enormous. But if in the real world a better investment because it can provide benefits in the long term.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:09:28 PM

Yes indeed in world trade bitcoin better than investing, because the chances of winning a better trade. If you can learn the trade well and certainly understand the benefits can be enormous. But if in the real world a better investment because it can provide benefits in the long term.

Yeah investing in real products like gold or real estate can benefit us in long run, but cannot afford to invest on online sites, as we don't know whether its a legit place to invest or not.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:25:12 PM

Yeah investing in real products like gold or real estate can benefit us in long run, but cannot afford to invest on online sites, as we don't know whether its a legit place to invest or not.

I agree, in an investment online there is no sure profit. It is easy to take advantage for those people who can create websites and start scamming people online. Though investing online requires less effort than investing in real world, but its still better to invest in real world even if it is a small business.
fkvidar

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:28:53 PM

I agree, in an investment online there is no sure profit. It is easy to take advantage for those people who can create websites and start scamming people online. Though investing online requires less effort than investing in real world, but its still better to invest in real world even if it is a small business.

Even if its a time consuming process in real world we can afford to invest time in it, as our ultimate goal is that we should invest in right product and we should not go from losses in future.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:58:36 PM

Even if its a time consuming process in real world we can afford to invest time in it, as our ultimate goal is that we should invest in right product and we should not go from losses in future.
that's right making good planning before entering to invest your money you needed to have more knowledge about the product or business that you will going to enter to avoid sudden loss in the future.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:42:39 PM

that's right making good planning before entering to invest your money you needed to have more knowledge about the product or business that you will going to enter to avoid sudden loss in the future.

No one will prefer to risky their money by investing in wrong product and its always good to invest in multiple products to minimize risks in future.
john2231

Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:00:58 PM

I think its more easy to invest in real world to start your own business like services or product honestly i have my own business service its a phone and pc repair shop that can help for our daily needs.. honestly its enough to us here and we can live with only this business but i am here in bitcoin because i am dreaming more..
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:04:29 PM

I think its more easy to invest in real world to start your own business like services or product honestly i have my own business service its a phone and pc repair shop that can help for our daily needs.. honestly its enough to us here and we can live with only this business but i am here in bitcoin because i am dreaming more..

Exactly, if you have real life business then you can earn regular income and if you keep bitcoin as an extra then it can surely add value to your wealth in future.
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:06:55 PM

but to me both investment and trading has their own advantages, depending on your interest, if you are good in trading then you can really show good result in trading but if you have good experience in investment then you can certain will be good enough in investment,  so i think you should decide it by your self that either you are interested in trading or in investment.
Rockie1234

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:44:10 PM

You have to be careful with both trading and investing.
The problem with trading is that if you don't know what you are doing, then you can easily lose all your money. Even if you know what you are doing, you can still lose money!
Investing can be good, but there are again problems. Recently there seems to be an increase in the scamcoins on the forums. To give an example, the LetitRide campaign raised a lot of money from investors but has since been dumped.

I wish you luck in whichever you choose/  Wink
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:58:56 PM

but to me both investment and trading has their own advantages, depending on your interest, if you are good in trading then you can really show good result in trading but if you have good experience in investment then you can certain will be good enough in investment,  so i think you should decide it by your self that either you are interested in trading or in investment.

but if you are thinking to invest in someone else business or in some online schemes etc then it will be a bad decision according to me. Then trade will be more better than investment like that, and if you want to invest in starting your own business then I will appreciate you more.

Hire me for your campaign management
Galer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:06:55 AM

You have to be careful with both trading and investing.
The problem with trading is that if you don't know what you are doing, then you can easily lose all your money. Even if you know what you are doing, you can still lose money!
Investing can be good, but there are again problems. Recently there seems to be an increase in the scamcoins on the forums. To give an example, the LetitRide campaign raised a lot of money from investors but has since been dumped.

I wish you luck in whichever you choose/  Wink
Yes be careful in the trading and investing money or Bitcoin because its a high risky that your Money or Bitcoin get lose in instant.Before you start trading and investing gather some advices or guide her in the forum to dont get like a noob in investing and trading.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:56:59 AM

For me, i rather pick trading than investing. Because trading need experience and skills and when you are good at this. I'm sure you can get much profit and money than investing.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:56:28 PM

For me, i rather pick trading than investing. Because trading need experience and skills and when you are good at this. I'm sure you can get much profit and money than investing.
You are right, its base on your skills you can earn more if you are really good trader, and nowadays its hard to find legit investment program most of them are scam. so its better to earn money that you work for than just waiting for nothing.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:08:42 PM

No one will prefer to risky their money by investing in wrong product and its always good to invest in multiple products to minimize risks in future.

Yes I agree that no one prefer their money to invest in wrong product, it will make us regretful if we commited one.  That is why we need to do our own research and if we can have a reliable source that will be better.  In  case there is not much info  but you are really want to invest, you  can but don't put all  in that investment.  Diversify into some more investment to cope up if the one you invested gives bad result.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:39:41 PM

As far as my personal opinion goes, I'd say invest the majority of your coins but also try engaging in trading.

I haven't had the chance to do trading myself because I'm still in the process of learning it and I'm still not quite ready.

Yes i agree with you. For me , trading is safe in growing up money but you need an experience in order to gain big profits, unlike investment capital is enough to start with it but engaging to investment is too risky and sometimes it turns to scam.
saiha

Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:45:56 AM

As far as my personal opinion goes, I'd say invest the majority of your coins but also try engaging in trading.

I haven't had the chance to do trading myself because I'm still in the process of learning it and I'm still not quite ready.

Yes i agree with you. For me , trading is safe in growing up money but you need an experience in order to gain big profits, unlike investment capital is enough to start with it but engaging to investment is too risky and sometimes it turns to scam.

Wait, do you think trading is different from investing? Since you need to use a capital or money in able to start them both. So for me, they are just the same.

And trading is the best investment for me, because you are the one that is going to control your investments and how you are going to make profit for your money.

It is just going to be a good way to get profit if you are going to buy the potential alt coins that has a chance of rising.

Vires in Numeris
machinek20

Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:45:35 AM

For sure go to trading, in investment you wont be getting too much, with trading if you are lucky you can gain more than 100% return, and you can get it in a short time and if keep on training on trading you will become more and more professional, so its better to do trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: