Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:39:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126366 times)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:19:57 AM

For sure go to trading, in investment you wont be getting too much, with trading if you are lucky you can gain more than 100% return, and you can get it in a short time and if keep on training on trading you will become more and more professional, so its better to do trading

Yeah it is like pouring oil. It is too slow while in trading you can do many things with many alts. I do prefer that way for I dont want to idle. For me just investing is for those who are busy with other things.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:07:36 AM

Which one is good huh? I guess it would be trading because of various reasons. First of all, you gain and loss in trading depends on you since you are the one speculating what price that altcoin you bought now will be on the future while in investment, you can't know when they will run away with your money, making it more risky. Trading is easier too since you can start with any amount while on investment you need a fixed amount just to start earning money that is so risky. Trading is risky by the way but investing in investment sites are riskier.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:11:32 AM

Which one is good huh? I guess it would be trading because of various reasons. First of all, you gain and loss in trading depends on you since you are the one speculating what price that altcoin you bought now will be on the future while in investment, you can't know when they will run away with your money, making it more risky. Trading is easier too since you can start with any amount while on investment you need a fixed amount just to start earning money that is so risky. Trading is risky by the way but investing in investment sites are riskier.
I think trading is riskier really but I guess it all depends on the person.Both can be risky but also give you some really nice profit

tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:31:35 AM

I think trading is riskier really but I guess it all depends on the person.Both can be risky but also give you some really nice profit

Investing in real life products is much safer in compare to investing them online, but still I have a feeling that trading will stay on the top when it comes to making a good profits.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:38:25 AM

For sure go to trading, in investment you wont be getting too much, with trading if you are lucky you can gain more than 100% return, and you can get it in a short time and if keep on training on trading you will become more and more professional, so its better to do trading

Yeah it is like pouring oil. It is too slow while in trading you can do many things with many alts. I do prefer that way for I dont want to idle. For me just investing is for those who are busy with other things.
I think there are times when you have to wait for the coin you buy has a high price dude ? What will you do when you're waiting for prices altcoin you buy goes up. yeah I do not like idle, so usually I buy a lot of potential altcoin. Cheesy
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:31:03 PM

Investing in real life products is much safer in compare to investing them online, but still I have a feeling that trading will stay on the top when it comes to making a good profits.
Agree with you mate i choose to invest in trading because this is the only method that i know i can able to gain more profit, and i choose to invest more in business than online investments
fkvidar

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:44:53 PM

Agree with you mate i choose to invest in trading because this is the only method that i know i can able to gain more profit, and i choose to invest more in business than online investments

Yeah and online investments with bitcoins have become very risky nowadays as we don't know how legit site it is where we are putting our money, it may pay you at initial stage but there is no guarantee that it will pay you in long run.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:02:44 PM

Yeah and online investments with bitcoins have become very risky nowadays as we don't know how legit site it is where we are putting our money, it may pay you at initial stage but there is no guarantee that it will pay you in long run.

true, online investment nowadays does exist  everytime and  you would  have a hard time on choosing since  most of them are just fraud  or scam which we are somehow  scared a little bit to invest into anything  and afraind of being scammed. You are right there are investments payed you at first time   and  would cut-off in the long run just like  in cases on ponzi and hyip sites.

adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:12:30 PM

If you can do both, why not do both ? Trading and investing combine will become a good synergy. So you still can earn passive income by investing and get more income on trading.
Sanguintan

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:19:01 AM

If you can do both, why not do both ? Trading and investing combine will become a good synergy. So you still can earn passive income by investing and get more income on trading.

It is good to invest in some bitcoins. It is even better to use some bitcoin to trade a few good altcoins such as Monero or Ethereum.
gandame

Merit: 505

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:00:58 AM

Trading is good than to investing trading in altcoins is the greatest way to get and earn profits. Investing in what? There are many kind of investing. But if you say investing in bitcoin much better you do trading while waiting the bitcoin price increase. Because you can increase your capital in trading in a short time.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:25:22 AM

I prefer more to just hold what I earn while at the same time continue to buy when I have extra funds. I did a few altcoin trades before, but have not really had too much time to focus on it because of other things that keep me busy. I think people with different risk tolerance would also prefer other things depending on how much they are willing to lose and what they stand to gain.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:16:45 AM

Trading is good than to investing trading in altcoins is the greatest way to get and earn profits. Investing in what? There are many kind of investing. But if you say investing in bitcoin much better you do trading while waiting the bitcoin price increase. Because you can increase your capital in trading in a short time.
trading and investing are a similar thing , it is just different in term of time ,
while trading rely on short time to get profit , investing rely on long term plan profit ,
i myself choose to do both investing and trading ,
but i do trade much more than trading , because in trading you can make a living , i mean collect your profit in daily basis.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:23:10 AM

trading and investing are a similar thing , it is just different in term of time ,
while trading rely on short time to get profit , investing rely on long term plan profit ,
but i do trade much more than trading , because in trading you can make a living , i mean collect your profit in daily basis.

Yeah you can make good profits on daily basis in trading and there is a risk in investing as we never know what future holds for us and our investment may fail which can be a huge loss for us.
markisanon2434

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Dapps will be the game changer

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:24:39 AM

Investing would be a lot better option, if you can find a good project which has a support of an excellent and well experienced team, go for investing into that project. Trading is more of a gambling. You can take the opportunity when there is a news or announcements made. But you risk yourself of loosing your money. Investing too has it's risks however if you look at the past, people who have stayed invested in bitcoin should have made more money than the people who traded. Bottom line is, trading or investing, you'll have to figure out the perfect time to make the move.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:28:56 AM

Investing would be a lot better option, if you can find a good project which has a support of an excellent and well experienced team, go for investing into that project. Trading is more of a gambling. You can take the opportunity when there is a news or announcements made. But you risk yourself of loosing your money. Investing too has it's risks however if you look at the past, people who have stayed invested in bitcoin should have made more money than the people who traded. Bottom line is, trading or investing, you'll have to figure out the perfect time to make the move.
thats right thinking it first and looking for more info i think both ways would be okay the question is how deep you wanted to learn to earn coming from each of this process, if you can take some time to study trading there's a lots of opportunity to earn more while with investing if you got into the right place yo will earn as well its the limitation and time frame might be the difference so better to look where you are compatible to work with.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:40:49 AM

Yeah you can make good profits on daily basis in trading and there is a risk in investing as we never know what future holds for us and our investment may fail which can be a huge loss for us.
our lives are just about risk isn't it? so don't afraid to take a risk ,
go ahead and keep confident on whatever you are doing whether it is trade or invest ,
profit are not the only goal ,
an experience sometimes being more precious rather than anything.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:38:03 AM

yeah i think using both could have done besides use them is not a problem. even you can increase revenue by combining the two methods it

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:59:21 AM

They can both be good but I think that investing is better because the risks are than not so big as they are normally are.
With trading there are way more risks and its also that it can be not profitable too.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:00:36 PM

For me with that 200$ dollars for pocket money i will going to convert that into crypto currency to try luck my in trading if ever i made profit in just one month im going to re invest it again with those new ico and other things that going to launch their projects soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: