Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Save you Bitcoin for your (grand) child / children?  (Read 36298 times)
jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:00:00 PM

Well! Of course, that's a good idea. But for now i will used it for my better future and that better future could help to my children in the near future.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:03:54 PM

This is cool idea. I had started already on saving bitoin for my better future and to the one who is my hero, my grandma. I am saving bitcoin so that i can help  beloved

That's good if you are saving it for your future and maybe for your future children/grand children... But I think no need to save a bitcoin for your granny...They don't need it and most probably it would not sound money to them...Grand parents don't need those... Anyway, I am also planning on saving bitcoin for the future but for now, no plan on starting it yet... Maybe later on...  Smiley
vantyzz

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 08:02:29 PM

Bitcoin is a long term project. Therefore it makes sense to save small parts over a long horizon. Do you save Bitcoins for your (grand) child or children?

For those who do not have (grand) children (yet), would you save Bitcoin for them if you would have (grand) children?
If all the savings stored in bitcoin is only one question has to worry if it will double the savings or not. And at the expense of the child does not need to worry about all the things that earn still get him.
Natlind

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 08:55:43 PM

A good topic to share with. I have just began my journey. Started my career few months back here. Joined in the campaign and posting. Waiting to experience the btc come to wallet. I really love to save the bitcoins I earn via campaigns. I am sure this would really help me fulfill my family needs and expenses for now. Will save more if I have btc after satisfying my needs. Would really love to use the saving for my children's future. 
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 09:58:59 PM

Saving Bitcoins for our future is without any doubt a good idea , as the Bitcoin's price is increasing highly fast. So may be holders will get really good fortunate if they started to hold their BTC for the long run
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 10:26:56 PM

Yes saving Bitcoins for our future and the future of our families is really awesome idea, because the price of Bitcoin is actually high and it will be higher for sure in the next coming years
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 10:30:01 PM

Well! Of course, that's a good idea. But for now i will used it for my better future and that better future could help to my children in the near future.

You are right with our money we have to start a good business for us and have to make it more successful and after that our gran children will be benefited with that business and they will be more happy with that than any money for them.
funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 10:47:43 PM

Thats a cool idea. But I would rather open like a savings account for them, just to be safe. Not saying that btc in unsafe though, it's just that its safer to use local currency.
well. everyone have different point of view... the reality is both are safe if you are smart enough.
and if you are not a smart person then both are unsafe.. advantage of using bitcoin is you can control them your self. and for long term saving it is better than saving in bank. because bitcoin price increase with the time.
you are right but to be honest i dont really save it for someone else other than me as there is no point

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ZlaiaZaia

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:57:32 PM

Save whether bitcoin for their children, this is a good question. Here are all that have still get the children. The main thing that these coins do not get lost and possibly multiplied, and for that you need to invest your money in a safe business.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 10:26:51 PM

Save whether bitcoin for their children, this is a good question. Here are all that have still get the children. The main thing that these coins do not get lost and possibly multiplied, and for that you need to invest your money in a safe business.

as along with business people also need to collect some bank balance for their children so if they will have bitcoins then they will need to save some bitcoins for their children so their children and grand children will remember them with more respect and love.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 10:35:03 PM

as along with business people also need to collect some bank balance for their children so if they will have bitcoins then they will need to save some bitcoins for their children so their children and grand children will remember them with more respect and love.

Saving bitcoins for future is good but there is no guarantee that our grandchildren will use bitcoins as we don't know what will be scenario after few decades and bitcoin might get replace by some other crypto.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:03:47 PM

I think the function of making the objective of collecting bitcoin for children and your grandchildren that you are eager to work and you are consistent for storing bitcoin. I think it is a good idea because with it you want to save your bitcoin and want to continue working. it is a shot of good moral
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:57:56 PM

This is cool idea. I had started already on saving bitoin for my better future and to the one who is my hero, my grandma. I am saving bitcoin so that i can help  beloved
lol if you're trying to collect your bitcoin for the future so that you can help your grandmother. I'm sure you will not be able to help him. because the future is certainly your grandmother is dead so I think use bitcoin as possible. conversion your bitcoin to fiat and use for fun you grandmother now, maybe it would be better
Antoshka

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:00:04 AM

I think the function of making the objective of collecting bitcoin for children and your grandchildren that you are eager to work and you are consistent for storing bitcoin. I think it is a good idea because with it you want to save your bitcoin and want to continue working. it is a shot of good moral
When will you have your children, so that you do, you have everything to do with an eye on their children. Since all that we achieve and earn all already belongs to our children. If a person is kept bitcoin, even in small amounts, they will bring good returns due to the fact that now it is not the final price.
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:26:39 PM

I don't have plans to have grand children or children of my own. It takes a lot of responsibility, but otherwise if I did have a child I'd be sure to teach her/him about Bitcoins, and how it must be valued over fiat and other valuables. Honestly, all of my Bitcoin savings would be for them cause I obviously there wouldn't be much for me to do with it once I passed away. It's good to let the ones that evolve and our future generations experience what we have even if there were something better in the future.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:59:11 PM

Thats a cool idea. But I would rather open like a savings account for them, just to be safe. Not saying that btc in unsafe though, it's just that its safer to use local currency.
well. everyone have different point of view... the reality is both are safe if you are smart enough.
and if you are not a smart person then both are unsafe.. advantage of using bitcoin is you can control them your self. and for long term saving it is better than saving in bank. because bitcoin price increase with the time.
you are right but to be honest i dont really save it for someone else other than me as there is no point
lol of course you have, is it do you think about the future? surely one day you will have a wife and children? and you'll have grandchildren,
try to have a goal to collect bitcoin for children and your grandchildren someday. I'm sure you'll be eager to collect many bitcoin?

genos

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:47:49 AM

Yes saving bitcoin for future is good in compare to saving them in banks where banks will earn profits on your money and will pay you interest in peanuts so its better to save money in bitcoins as it will grow over a period of time.
saving bitcoin is a good enough, bitcoin price is rise everytime becouse of so many new people are want to own bitcoin. although the security of saving bitcoin is rather lower than saving money in bank, but the bank is give you a cost to let you save youre money. youre money will decraese everytime if you save it in bank but youre money will rise if you saving in bitcoin wallet. the chance to lose money in bitcoin is small. it is still better saving butcoin becouse the price will rise significantly in next 10 or 15 years.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:22:27 AM

I think it's to early to do that, saving bitcoin for my children. Because i'm still 20 and i'm not even have a girlfriend, lol. But i will do it for sure, if i already married and have a child.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:46:52 AM

I think it's to early to do that, saving bitcoin for my children. Because i'm still 20 and i'm not even have a girlfriend, lol. But i will do it for sure, if i already married and have a child.
ahh jomblo ngenes  Cheesy jones.
hang out bro, don't waste your time on computer only Smiley
anyway saving our bitcoin for our grand child is good idea than we save some fiat.
kanazawa

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:56:26 AM

I'll follow the market and accumulate/hold/mining the best I can... it's been a hard mission but I know in 3 1/2 years, lotta of things will change and in 10 years my boy will have at least 100BTC in his hands. It's a new kinda economy and he will join in the very beggining of his life, so, it's a "family chain" and many new concepts will be passed through fathers to sons, so I'm that guy.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: