Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:30:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Save you Bitcoin for your (grand) child / children?  (Read 36297 times)
Weeya

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:08:23 AM

It is one of my purposes using it. I will invest on it and save for the future, I'm speaking about my future child and grand children. Who knows what will happen in the future right? What if bitcoin becomes the main money then? If it became the main trading material then it is good saving and investing on it starting now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:22:20 AM

NO

I don't think Bitcoin will last long till that time.
i am sure and there a huge number of people are sure that bitcoin will be survive always and you see that bitcoin adoption increase too much faster and bitcoin rising up its price day by day and people are holding their bitcoin for the future .
I think that reason is not that valid cause if you are good thinker or planner about the future if there's still an opportunitt you will grab it  .as i see even if that happens and not last longer it is much better you have save enough what you've earned in bitcoins .

Yeah i agree as adoptation of bitcoins are becoming good in the market many business tend to be interested and put them into their businesses .so no matter what as long as bitcoins exist its is good .i think its only the start we have more years to wait for the big changes in our own societies.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:30:06 AM

As I know high age people (those who have grandchildren) don't use such high technologies as bitcoin and all the things about it. But as perspective for my own future I think it would be good idea. Some think like I make my bitcoins normally and like 1% from every campaign payment is going to some saving box "for the future".
Johann Sebastian Bach

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:34:28 AM

I don’t even have kids so I am not really saving anything for them I am saving my bitcoins for myself.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:25:35 AM

As I know high age people (those who have grandchildren) don't use such high technologies as bitcoin and all the things about it. But as perspective for my own future I think it would be good idea. Some think like I make my bitcoins normally and like 1% from every campaign payment is going to some saving box "for the future".
Yes you may not expect your father to save some bitcoins for yourself. But, you may plan up to save some bitcoin for your son or grandson (even you are not married yet).

At the same time you cannot underestimate the interests of old people on new technologies, most of them are having smart phone with data connection and using whatsapp and very active in social medias, as per I have observed.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:31:00 AM

I don’t even have kids so I am not really saving anything for them I am saving my bitcoins for myself.

I'm single too, but the thing is, i would probably keep saving bitcoins until i'm earning them and until i'm involved with the community and that might go on until i have kids or it might get finishes before that, who knows.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:52:44 AM

I'm single too, but the thing is, i would probably keep saving bitcoins until i'm earning them and until i'm involved with the community and that might go on until i have kids or it might get finishes before that, who knows.

Without thinking of future we should continue to collect it and save it for future and if our kids are fortunate then they can take advantage of it in future if bitcoin still survives by that point of time.
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:32:14 PM

That's a good idea. Bitcoin is a good investment for short term and long term. Bitcoin can be use as inheritance to our children/grand children. Though bitcoin value is volatile, the price might be increase high in future.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:04:39 PM

That's a good idea. Bitcoin is a good investment for short term and long term. Bitcoin can be use as inheritance to our children/grand children. Though bitcoin value is volatile, the price might be increase high in future.

Price may go higher in future but there is no guarantee that our children/grandchildren will have an opportunity to use them as no one knows how long bitcoin will exist and it may disappear in future.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:07:12 PM

This is one very good idea. we can guarantee better life for our descendants. including candidates for our children. bitcoin in the future is predicted to have strong financial strength.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:13:51 PM

Without doubt bitcoin as well other digital currencies survive long, so that even our grand children can know about it. Even if due to some other issue, bitcoin gets vanished future generation gets the advancement redeveloped with some other name.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:29:10 PM

This is one very good idea. we can guarantee better life for our descendants. including candidates for our children. bitcoin in the future is predicted to have strong financial strength.

Well for me I don't think that this is going to be a good idea that you are going to save for your grandchildren let their parents or your sons and daughter work for it. Because they are just going to depend on you if you are going to allow this to happen and they know that they have some bitcoins for using it with their daily life.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:11:39 AM

It could be a good idea to set aside a small amount for grandchildren. They may benefit from the gain in value more then we will or even our children will. I'm setting some aside anyway whether it's for me later or to pass on.
Yeah I am going to save some for them if it is going to make sense because you never know what might happen to Bitcoin.
Maybe it is just better to trade in the Bitcoin and leave some money behind for them instead of Bitcoin.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:11:48 AM

It could be a good idea to set aside a small amount for grandchildren. They may benefit from the gain in value more then we will or even our children will. I'm setting some aside anyway whether it's for me later or to pass on.
Yeah I am going to save some for them if it is going to make sense because you never know what might happen to Bitcoin.
Maybe it is just better to trade in the Bitcoin and leave some money behind for them instead of Bitcoin.

That is a conservative way of saving money for your grand children. However, I believe it will be even ok that aside from saving fiat money (subject to inflation) and a portion of your bitcoins, for grankids is wise. Why, because bitcoin may increase its price in the years to come - it will be bigger in value than your saved money that loses value always due inflation.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:38:50 AM

I don't think you should focus on to educate them rather than saving a virtual currency for them.
If they know her w to make right decisions and find opportunities then it will be good for them.
Hoor

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:51:17 AM

i think bitcoin can give you such an income that you can easily save a good amount for your children and your grand children. you just need to invest some good amount form your fiat and then hold it for a long time.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:57:35 AM

For now maybe I have not thinking through it because I was still very far: D Maybe I was still only invest in bitcoin as it is now and I will continue to collect it. But I never thought that if one day I teach to my children bitcoin or may continue my investment in bitcoin.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:13:38 PM

For now maybe I have not thinking through it because I was still very far: D Maybe I was still only invest in bitcoin as it is now and I will continue to collect it. But I never thought that if one day I teach to my children bitcoin or may continue my investment in bitcoin.
same thinking was also my in tge starting of the bitcoin when i saw this thread . but now i already started to save for my brother's child . and my saving is about 0.3btc ( which us half of my Profit in bitcoin world )
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:32:20 PM

i am not going to save income for my grand parents, they will earn for their self, i like to facilitate my own life and my children life but it does not mean that i have to lead a hard life and safe money for them.
Why not to save money ? And your grand parents doesn't need money many more just enjoying of there last live living on this earth they have should enjoying living in that age but if you are going to save money for sure future child then you are going to be a good parents someday fulfilling the needs of your kids.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:12:18 PM

I think that i am going to leave some behind but I first want to see how much I am going to make foe my self so I have to think about my self first.
Maybe it is better to leave behind real money for them instead of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: