Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:17:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Save you Bitcoin for your (grand) child / children?  (Read 36298 times)
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 12:11:10 PM

I have a backup of my wallets, and I left a clue on how they could find the keys in it. If it happens that I die in an accident or something, they have to solve it to access it. It's just easy if they know me for who I am, if not then my coins are lost forever. I don't have many coins in my account, but in the future, I think I will.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:12:43 PM

Maybe by then, another stronger crypto currency would have been out. Ain't planning on saving it for the next generation.
mikecgna

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:40:01 PM

It is better to show the children that this is bitcoin from a young age, even if it is at school, let practice and their capabilities can also make your bitcoin business. and leave the children still leave everything, because with them not take away.
asdin66fa

Activity: 221
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:29:58 AM

Bitcoin is a long term project. Therefore it makes sense to save small parts over a long horizon. Do you save Bitcoins for your (grand) child or children?

For those who do not have (grand) children (yet), would you save Bitcoin for them if you would have (grand) children?
I don't intend to make bitcoin to my children, they can get through their own means, for nothing is wrong.
d-trixx

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:30:47 AM

Maybe by then, another stronger crypto currency would have been out. Ain't planning on saving it for the next generation.
Cryptocurrency course has a great future, but what it is nobody can predict, and that heritage for future generations will be very good in terms of quality of the financial system. But if mery comes to their children at this time, it seems to me they do not understand and do not want to understand what it is. Because of their age is still small.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:38:36 AM

Bitcoin is a long term project. Therefore it makes sense to save small parts over a long horizon. Do you save Bitcoins for your (grand) child or children?

For those who do not have (grand) children (yet), would you save Bitcoin for them if you would have (grand) children?
I don't intend to make bitcoin to my children, they can get through their own means, for nothing is wrong.
We must save bitcoin for ourselves if our children and grandchildren end up getting a benefit great but we should do it for us and not someone else.
sourris01

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:51:25 AM

We must save bitcoin for ourselves if our children and grandchildren end up getting a benefit great but we should do it for us and not someone else.
I have already explained his and they are constantly watching what I was doing on the Internet, but see little interest until the children do not have. I am happy to collect bitcoin in the hope of great price in the future. And this will be my nice gift to my children.
moonya

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:29:43 AM

Children itself will soon learn to use bitcoin, and learn what it is, when projected to humanity in general will refuse paper money and move to digital currency. That's when it will be made and all the children will learn.
foladgoad

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:33:35 AM

I don't have children, so I can't understand the meaning of inheritance. Maybe I'll change my mind when I have kids, maybe I'll leave them as their new gift.
berserkinterbuy

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:49:47 AM

I don't have children, so I can't understand the meaning of inheritance. Maybe I'll change my mind when I have kids, maybe I'll leave them as their new gift.
You still have time to children and then to earn more money or bitcoin. So do not lose heart and build a bad plan.
Actualiteit

Activity: 218

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:39:26 AM

I will not have children or grandchildren. I am a mudblood, inferior to purebreed human species, so I wish not to further pollute the human genepool. Everything I do is for me, and for me alone. I would suggest anyone who shares the same muddied genes to not procreate, you're not doing humanity a favor by procreating.
anticolay26

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:06:06 AM

I'm saving some of my bitcoin earnings, yes, but I never thought that it would be for my grand child  Grin Well maybe because I'm too young, I don't even have a child yet.
exscudo

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 11:26:49 AM

I think that cryptocurrencies are a great asset and investment tool, but planning to save them for grandchildren is too wide going, IMO. You don't even know what happens to BTC in 5 years, how can you plan for 30 years? Maybe this is a solution for people who already have children and grandchildren, though.
Actualiteit

Activity: 218

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:01:33 PM

Maybe you should rething your existance

I am constantly making new things of my existence. Many things have come forth from my thinking, but to actually make a thingg again, as in to rething, is impossible for me.
My endgame is to make a contribution to western civilization. If that includes rejecting the plans of the globalist elite then so be it. A new thing can not be made new again, so rethinging is impossible.
benmahboud

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:45:25 PM

why would i do that save bitcoin for someone else to benefit for best thing to do is to give him tips when he is young and he starts saving it for himself so he knows that he earn it by himself not given to him so better start saving for yourself to secure you future and by that it may improuve your childrens situation
rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:07:14 PM

Bitcoin is eight years old and is still at a very early state of this development.
It is therefore useful to think about long-term planning. Saving small parts of bits for descendants is a good way.

I think that cryptocurrencies are a great asset and investment tool, but planning to save them for grandchildren is too wide going, IMO. You don't even know what happens to BTC in 5 years, how can you plan for 30 years? Maybe this is a solution for people who already have children and grandchildren, though.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:32:40 AM

Unless you are very old it does not make sense to save bitcoin for anyone other than yourself, besides you will need to teach them to keep their bitcoin because if you don't they are going to sell it immediately for the cash.
Bubusak

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:10:05 PM

I think it's a shame bitcoin to save and not to work with him. For me it is currently better to work with him, do business and continue to appreciate. As a long-term investment... who knows, what will be happened.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ✔   ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
▓    PoSToken   ▓  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Oggy1987

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:18:08 PM

I dont plan hoarding bitcoin or any other asset for too much time, if there will be chance to make decent profit I'll take it, bitcoin or any other asset could value more in 5 years then in 30 years. What I plan giving to my children is place to live and good education, rest is on their own.
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:37:52 AM

Maybe it all depends if it worth selling early or not.
Obviously most people if they see a 10k a coin they will sell.
Thats better then stocks if you have a few and could live off that for a while.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: