Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:25:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42116 times)
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:45:21 PM

We cannot say that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world because it is yet to be accepted by many countries all over the world. Also it is not a legalised mode of transactiona in many parts k the world. Although it has gained a tremendous value in recent time but because of it being decentralised and digital, the governments are unable to have a control over it due to which they are not very welcoming on legalising bitcoins. It is definetely one of the most popular digital crypto currency out there in the market but it being most strongest is debatable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:52:08 PM

In terms of currency maybe we can call it the strongest but we know that bitcoin is currency also but its digital currency in short term cryptocurrencies. And we dont know how long will bitcoin continue working for us and how long we will work for it. All i see now the disadvantage of this . is its value we do not know when and how long bitcoin have a good value on market. we cant still call it the strongest until this bitcoin will have a strong value in the market in many many years but we know if we will continue in our life to support bitcoin in the future and we are still believing on it. we know that bitcoin will not go fall down

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:15:05 PM

Bitcoin is the strongest crypto right now and will remain same. Right now we can not call it a currency as there are some governments who are not prepared to accept BTC, but they will follow others soon.

Not every govt will accept the btc. Also they do not intend to call it as a currency since it is not issued by any central govt or bank. Thus it will always remain a virtual phenomenon and how each government of their country treats is their own lookout.  In terms of value and return nothing can beat it for now.

some people nowadays even think with the high price of bitcoin compared to any other conventional currency makes them fear and did not want to recognize bitcoin as a currency , also with the high fee make everybody more recognize bitcoin as digital asset/investment.

high price come with the consequences like that , there only few people who only use bitcoin as a payment processor nowadays.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:38:43 PM

Yes we can say that in terms of virtual currency, Today's price of btc is 8162 USD, which really is unbelievable but Many of economists predict that price may rise upto 10000 usd in the end of this year,
Because of price bitcoin has become world strongest currency.

bakekang008

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:43:17 PM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
I think not yet, but maybe bitcoin is the one strongest currency in the world

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
fleda

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:05:21 PM

Yes we can say that in terms of virtual currency, Today's price of btc is 8162 USD, which really is unbelievable but Many of economists predict that price may rise upto 10000 usd in the end of this year,
I agree that bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency. Even though there are a lot of alternative coins emerging in the market, some of them has capabilities but no one can replace bitcoin. They have a long way to go before they reach where bitcoin is. It is the strongest for it is the foundation of cryptocurrency.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:37:59 PM

I agree that bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency. Even though there are a lot of alternative coins emerging in the market, some of them has capabilities but no one can replace bitcoin. They have a long way to go before they reach where bitcoin is. It is the strongest for it is the foundation of cryptocurrency.
It is really the strongest for how many years a lot of cryptocurrency has out in the market but still bitcoin keeps the spot as the number one and I believe even after 5 or 10 years from now bitcoin will still be the number one that is why I am keeping my investment in it I am allotting at least 20% of my income investing in bitcoin.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:52:40 PM

The strongest? Rather no, but i think bitcoin is the most popular currency now. Its price is higher than other coins
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:19:18 PM

No I don't think bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world. Still not many countries allow to use it and not a big percent of people know about it

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:15:47 PM

It is safe to assume that bitcoin is the strongest digital currency.but we can't compare it to other currency just like USD or Euro.because bitcoin's value is not stable and to some countries, it's banned. And bitcoin can only be used through the Internet.without the internet,bitcoin will not exist. But stil, bitcoin is one of the most popular digital currency in the wolrd. I haven't heard any digital currency yet.not that I know of. Perhaps, bitcoin can be a real,tangible currency in the next future

frostwind66

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:17:43 PM

I think you need to compare the market cap of a currency (total amount in circulation x price / unit).  In this matrices, bitcoin has a long way to go.
ActiveMars

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:23:46 PM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world but it is the strongest digital currency in the world. But it has potential to grow and one day become a global currency. This will also make it the strongest currency in the world. Bitcoin is increasing day by day as more and more people are joining it and investing in as as they come to know about its price and value at this’s growth rate bitcoin will take only few years to become the world’s strongest currency I think.

How could it become a world currency? For example, tomorrow BTC ecosystem will get 100 million new users, all of them will create wallets and buy coins. Price will pump, it's normally market reaction. But what about number of operations per second? What will be with fees(it is too cost to trasfer bitcoin now, so what will be than)? If there will be to many users, to many operations — could bitcoin system withstand loads?
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:31:38 PM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Bitcoin is not a small anymore. View the chart and look at the market's price for today you can clearly say if bitcoin is still small for today. Bitcoin is still in the highest level now, i don't see it that small anymore.

djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:31:45 PM

Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world but it is the strongest digital currency in the world. But it has potential to grow and one day become a global currency. This will also make it the strongest currency in the world. Bitcoin is increasing day by day as more and more people are joining it and investing in as as they come to know about its price and value at this’s growth rate bitcoin will take only few years to become the world’s strongest currency I think.

How could it become a world currency? For example, tomorrow BTC ecosystem will get 100 million new users, all of them will create wallets and buy coins. Price will pump, it's normally market reaction. But what about number of operations per second? What will be with fees(it is too cost to trasfer bitcoin now, so what will be than)? If there will be to many users, to many operations — could bitcoin system withstand loads?
I think it can they may increase the feeses but do not forget that the price of bitcoin is also going to increase so it would still be the same price to pay fees it just looks like a lot to pay.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:18:12 AM

If you go by numbers then bitcoin is the strongest currency. But if you go by usefulness of a currency, then USD and Gold are the strongest currencies. Both these currencies are widely accepted all over the world. Bitcoins popularity and scope is limited to developed nations only. Due to limited supply and growing demand bitcoin will always remain volatile, and how a volatile currency can become a world’s strongest one. Bitcoin has potential to become strongest currency but its still young in nature. It has to go through many ups and downs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:26:22 PM

Before i enter in the world of cryptocurrency maybe july or august? I see that pbt surpass the bitcoin but i amazed when the bitcoin surpass again the pbt and now the value of bitcoin so high than pbt so i think bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency.
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:24:28 PM

I think it can they may increase the feeses but do not forget that the price of bitcoin is also going to increase so it would still be the same price to pay fees it just looks like a lot to pay.
The biggest problem of Bitcoin isn't the price of Bitcoin. It is the about the transaction. Transaction fees and confimation time of Bitcoin's transaction always make the Bitcoin system worse than other cryptocurrencies system. I do not understand why do the devs of Bitcoin not help Bitcoin system become better more. Sad

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:54:03 AM

Not too powerful, bitcoin is simply started to blossom in some place in the world. Have to spread it around the world before it finally end up being the strongest forex on the planet.
Yes we need more to spread it in the whole world if we see all people in the world using bitcoin that is the time we say that this is the strongest currency in the world.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 756
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:15:05 AM

Yes, bitcoin is too small. USD is the strongest currency now and its used by many people not only in USA but also in another countries, bitcoin has scalability problem so its will be difficult to defeat USD.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:32:06 AM

I think that the goods are sold for bitcoin, because it can be sold for dollars. If it were not for the opportunity to make money on Bitcoin, then very few people would be interested in it. That is, the base bitcoin is money) And, thus, it can not be the strongest currency ...
Yes off course bitcoin is one of the strong and popular currency in world and day by day its price is going to high and its now very stable with high price in market so I’m sure that the rest of countries will also accept bitcoin and make it legal as well bitcoin investors and daily traders are also very increased which will give more strength to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: