Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:55:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42156 times)
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:56:54 PM

For sure it is currency with the biggest fee,slowest,and most unstable,in fact it is not much a currency i see btc rather like a commodity ,virtual goods but not currency,i can buy almost nothing with btc
I even not using btc to transfer fo exchange to fiat.It is just for trading

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kriptotr

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

For sure it is currency with the biggest fee,slowest,and most unstable,in fact it is not much a currency i see btc rather like a commodity ,virtual goods but not currency,i can buy almost nothing with btc
I even not using btc to transfer fo exchange to fiat.It is just for trading

He's asking for the currencies in general, then we can't say bitcoin is the strongest one because there are dollar, euro, chinese yuan, jpy and more currencies stronger than bitcoin.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:29:54 PM

Now, bitcoin is not the strongest currency, I think dollar is still the strongest cause bitcoin is a digital currency not real currency but if many countries allowed bitcoin maybe its can be the strongest.
Well here I am not agreeing with you because value of dollar is less than a bitcoin. Dollar is an official currency but people use to love bitcoin for making huge investments and to secure future so I think nothing can beat bitcoin today. Having bitcoin is guarantee of bright future but having a lot of money will remain the same it will not grow. Now almost all restaurants in my country are accepting bitcoin for online payment for food and a lot of markets for shopping so bitcoin are gradually taking huge place among all currencies.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
lagoon88

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

I don't think that bitcoin the strongest currency. It definitely has a very good prospect to be one of the strongest currency in the world.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

By value yes bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world as its worth thousands of dollars. Yet I dont know if we can call it really a currency. It worth money we trade with itbbut it isn't an official currency because its so volatile. So   It's not very stable and we cannot really use it to save money. Bitcoin maybe isn't the strongest currency but ratger the most expensive one.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Dragon5

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:32:01 PM

I agree bitcoin is yet not that ordinary currency as we expect it to be. We still have a lot of problems exchanging cryptocurrency
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:40:26 PM

To answer the question, bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world rather the most expensive one. It is just only a digital currency then I can say it is stongest among all crypto currencies. US dollars is the leading and gold is the best asset.
not its not maybe the most volatile and unstable currency if you can see its value varies day by day
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:35:31 PM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Nope because it is not yet legalize in our country because some of the government officials are not convince of what bitcoin ca do. They doubt it and they tell people that it can be a scam that is not true because they are afraid if people are changing from paper currency to digital currency.

tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:59:35 PM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

in the field of currency crypto or digital currency bitcoin is currently the best and reliable currency to invest or transact, bitcoin into the strongest currency because the value or price can not be influenced by government policies of any country
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:08:35 PM

Bitcoin isn't the strongest currency for reasons stated, but it is among one of the most valuable.

I agree. Actually I do not take Bitcoin as a currency yet since some are still against of it. But yes indeed, Bitcoin is one of the most valuable asset we have right now.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:56:30 PM

bitcoin is not in the phase  of currencies right now, so it is hard to say that bitcoin is strong currencies. but in the term of asset, bitcoin is stronger these days.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:12:59 AM

I didn't believe that Bitcoin is so small. Actually, Bitcoin is one of the strongest currency in the world and the trusted by many and the one of the successful cryptocurrency inside cyber world. Compared to your currency, (USD) well, Imagine that 1 Bitcoin is equals to 12,000 USD and this is so nice. If i'm the one who will receive a 1 BTC, Well, i want this is increase. Bitcoin is stronger currency.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:23:00 AM

For me yes because its price is just &1000 before and its proce for now is $100000 Bitcoin price is the biggest price in cryptocurrency
If we look at all the currencies from their worth point of view, then bitcoin is no doubt the strongest currency in the world as the market value of bitcoin is much more than any other currency and that there is no other currency having this much of worth as is of bitcoin. However, still bitcoin is not declared as a legal currency and this is something which is really playing a negative role.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:32:09 AM

for know. i can say that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the whole world but i cant say that it would be the last cause Etherium has taking advantage to bitcoin cause we all know that etherium has a high potential and ability to creates higher value in the future. i want to invest in etherium cause i know it will gives me a better future at the end.
We would like to think that Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are huge, and I think they will be, but so far we need to understand theay are still in a growth phase. When compared to USD or EUR, BTC is still very very small, other cryptos are obviously even smaller. But if you look at the rate of growth, cryptos are doubling every year or 2 whereas fiat is not, suggesting that BTC and other cryptos will burst out into the open
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

I am sure that Bitcoin is the most popular currency in the world right now. And there is no doubts, Bitcoin is the most expensive currency compared to USA dollar. But for now I can`t say it is the strongest one. I think Bitcoin is very unstable and unpredictable. If it`s price rate will be sustainable, than it will have all chances to become the strongest currency in the world.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

If its about currency, bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world now, because of its popularity right now, bitcoin is one of the most expensive currency. We all know that bitcoin price now going down but it's not the point here, no one can surpass bitcoin to its popularity, when it comes to value? I dont think so, no one can surpass bitcoin.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:24:05 AM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

I guess bitcoin is not the strogest currency in the world yet andi think its still euro dollars is the strongest.but bitcoin has big potential in the future.no one knows who will be the stronger next 2030..
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:42:13 PM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

I guess bitcoin is not the strogest currency in the world yet andi think its still euro dollars is the strongest.but bitcoin has big potential in the future.no one knows who will be the stronger next 2030..
Do you think Bitcoin still exist until 2030?
I think until that time, Bitcoin won't have enough capaty to support all users of the world.
We need to use other cryptocurrencies - altcoin - to replace Bitcoin.
Just currently, Bitcoin is an old useless system for payment!
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:48:24 PM

The point about this to my own view is that you didn't classify bitcoin as a cryptos currency rather you categorized it with fiat. I like to say that both belong to different class of money and stand differently in the financial world. So, we can't say bitcoin is strongest. It has good value no doubt.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:15:51 PM

.            Yes, as being a digital currency ,I agree as the strongest  in the world, big companies using it, makes transactions easily for both parties with no restrictions . Using it as an new way of payments, through advertisements, buying and selling goods or even in exchange traders  and  mostly in blockchain technology  threres no doubt about it. These  features that bitcoin has will not be compared to such traditional currency in the world. It is the most expensive coin, a treasure that modern technology contributes to everyone.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: