Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 02:24:58 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 33121 times)
bebejhen

Activity: 140

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:10:54 PM

Bitcoin still in Beta version. It's just 70B$. It's early to say that bitcoin is the strongest.

I agree. Maybe if it will turn into paper and we can use it everywhere it will be the strongest. But still we don't know when it will happen. But when it comes, I don't think that we can still earn in this way anymore. Maybe they don't need to promote it anymore or they don't need our post anymore. I hope that would not happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
man1996

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:23:57 PM

No bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world but it has the capability of becoming one.

Ctn

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:36:56 AM

Bitcoin already became strong when it was formed for the first time by satoshi. He knew all his vision and knew how the block chain will out perform in the field of crypto currency. That is what happening now and bitcoin is taking the place of giant billionair club in the world. It is not much far when bitcoin will have to be controlled with its price because government might just need to print more fiat which is being invested into bitcoin world. Due to that stress economy will bloom in positive sense. Hope to see bitcoin grow like this forever and try not to fall on its own base due to overvalued tag.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
Foromany

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:16:26 PM

Strongest crypto-currency possibly but strongest forex I feel not nevertheless but foundation on the overall performance of bitcoin nowadays it has been developing fast and getting acknowledged to a lot more people in later time when bitcoin grew to become far more well-known I guess I will not be shock if it will be consider the strongest currency in the foreseeable future.
Glorious04

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:57:52 PM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
When you say strongest must have been tested through time. Bitcoin is even less than a decade though rising fast but it is still not enough to say it is the strongest. I believe $$ is still the strongest.

tevayo

Activity: 629

For Lady and Mister! Enjoy Bazista!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:04:29 PM

I believe yes bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world as it's price is too much higher than dollar but also it is problematic that it can loose most of it's value in a day also, so due to volatility so it cannot be used in place of dollar.

▄██████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀████████████████████
Bazista®
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██

██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
|||
EdenHazard

Activity: 924

why look for fortune elsewhere

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:33:22 PM

I believe that bitcoin is not the strongest currency, because that many have not even heard of it and can not use because of the lack of Internet. It is used only as an investment by those who have the opportunity.

What the damn are you saying? Bitcoin is the strongest currency around the world bitcoin can buy happanies too while other currencies doesn't that option if you are having 1 bitcoin then you can buy a lot of iphones while having 1 dollars you cannot even buy a single iphone so i would like to say that bitcoin is strongest currency ever.
i guess what he trying to say are about how bitcoin not popular yet .

and yes it is not as popular as dollar, euro etc. bitcoin are strong in term value only. but when it comes to popularity, power, effectiveness, usage and many more factor that actually consider/recognize certain currency as the strongest one.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Matimtim

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:18:46 AM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Bitcoin is the strongest currency in this world because many people use it around the world.

Maybe somebody can say bitcoin it not the most popular currency at the present because not all people knows what is bitcoin and how it works in this world and how to use it.  But in terms  of value bitcoin is the strongest currency at this world,  and they are many people who has a successful life in the world of bitcoin.

RodneyKings

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:49:34 AM

Bitcoin is the strongest currency in this world because many people use it around the world.

Maybe somebody can say bitcoin it not the most popular currency at the present because not all people knows what is bitcoin and how it works in this world and how to use it.  But in terms  of value bitcoin is the strongest currency at this world,  and they are many people who has a successful life in the world of bitcoin.

I agree. We must remember that Bitcoin is decentralized so it has a huge potential to grow. I just feel that the government is threatened by this so they are making every move just to bring crypto currency down.
Wexnident

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:32:40 AM

I highly doubt that Bitcoin is already the 'strongest' currency. There are different types of currencies such as regular currency or fiat such as dollars and euros, also there are digital currency that includes cryptocurrency and abitcoin is just one of the many kinds of cryptocurrency. And cryptocurrency I think is still young compared to regular currencies that has been used by different countries for decades. So it will be impossible if it will already be the 'strongest' in just a short period of time.

nicster551

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:42:44 AM

I agree. We must remember that Bitcoin is decentralized so it has a huge potential to grow. I just feel that the government is threatened by this so they are making every move just to bring crypto currency down.
Yes bitcoin have a huge potential to be a strongest currency in the world were everyone are able to use it and earn a profit from it just by holding it. Bitcoin offers many benefits that makes it become more valuable for everyone.

◤     4NEW     ◥     | ▌|   THE WORLD'S FIRST TANGIBLE WASTE TO ENERGY BLOCKCHAIN   | ▌|     ◤     4NEW     ◥
✥     ANN Thread     ✥     Whitepaper     ✥     Facebook     ✥     Twitter     ✥     Telegram     ✥
▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰
Lumada

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:46:18 AM

Yes bitcoin have a huge potential to be a strongest currency in the world were everyone are able to use it and earn a profit from it just by holding it. Bitcoin offers many benefits that makes it become more valuable for everyone.
It does have a bright future on becoming a strongest cryptocurrency. But it will took more developments to make it more stronger since it's still have more features tht ae waiting to unleashed.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
kkofor

Activity: 227

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:02:49 AM

crypto world still is just a child beside forex world. Bitcoin still be just a little child beside USD, EUR...

Zooplus

Activity: 728

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:46:54 AM

crypto world still is just a child beside forex world. Bitcoin still be just a little child beside USD, EUR...
This child will grow and will be more popular, everyone starts from the beginning but bitcoin has a great progress so
we have to get on board now if we haven't invested yet.

▀█████▀
▀▄         ███         ▄▀
  █▄       ███       ▄█
   ██      ███      ██
    ██     ███     ██
    ▀██▄▄  ███  ▄▄██▀
      ▀███████████▀
         ▀▀███▀▀
           ███
           ███
           ███
           ███
         ▄█████▄
.MOIRAI.
  ██████
██████
█████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

██████
██████
  █████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
        ███

▄█████
    ██████
    ███▀
    ███
███████
███████
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███

█▄                ▄████▄
██▄             ███████▄▄▄
▀███▄▄      █████████▄
  ▀███████████████▀
▀████████████████
    ▀█████████████
  ▀█████████████
      ▀▀█████████
    ▄▄████████▀
██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄██
                        ▄██████
                  ▄████▀▀███
            ▄█████▀  ▄████
      ▄██████▀  ▄██████
▄███████▀  ▄████████
  ▀▀▀▀███    █████████
            ██    █████████
            ▀█  ▄█▀    ▀████
              ██▀            ▀██
galestorm

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:50:25 AM

I wont say that its the strongest currency out there mainly because its unstable and isnt legally accepted by most countries. Well, bitcoin has a lot of potential and if converted to a certain monetary value, its benefits are off the charts. Take philippines as an example.. with a single bitcoin ranging to 200 000 pesos.

Sled

Activity: 672

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:07:23 AM

I wont say that its the strongest currency out there mainly because its unstable and isnt legally accepted by most countries. Well, bitcoin has a lot of potential and if converted to a certain monetary value, its benefits are off the charts. Take philippines as an example.. with a single bitcoin ranging to 200 000 pesos.
Wow that is a lot of money right there because that is a 6 digit fiat price for just one bitcoin. I also believe that the bitcoin has a lot of potential even there are few countries that accepted it because just imagine that even bitcoin is accepted by few countries, its price is already high so how much more if we will see bitcoin being accepted by a lot of country.

Nascor

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:28:09 PM

nah.. just because it has 1 bitcoin is worth 4k dollars doesn't mean it's the strongest. Quite the opposite. It's market capitalization is about 50 billion.. which makes it an extreme volatile currency. The market cap of the US dollars is about 5 trillion, which is why it's value doesn't fluctuate that much - which is goof for people who use it, because they won't wake up the next day and see the value of their dollars reduced by half

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
Balderon

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:36:04 PM

The strongest currency in the world is still the US $, thereafter probably the Yuan. The strongness of a currency also depends on its market cap and if you compare bitcoin with the US $, Yuan or Euro, you will see that its market cap is relatively low.

Cazkys

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:38:50 AM

For me is nah, a currency without its own market is unstable. Since the current price of Bitcoin is due mainly to people rushing to get their hands on it or due to the demand. Bitcoin doesn’t have its own economy to represent so there will still be a high chance that the price of Bitcoin will lessen. And as of this time even if the price of Bitcoin reached $10,000 to one bit as per the what the economists or Bitcoin enthusiasts are expecting its still unstable and will fluctuate a lot.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Pleione527

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:44:13 AM

No because a currency without stable value cannot compete to those currencies leading in the market bitcoin needs to be stable and the demand must grow so wide that majority of the countries will be using it. Right now it seems bitcoin is having a crisis because the price is going down again

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.