Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:33:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DeOS (by Razormind) is most likely a scam! EDIT: Ongoing investigation!!!  (Read 66953 times)
freedomfighter

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:47:25 PM

Malik says he was added to the razormind site without his consent and he has no contract with them. The reason he left is because Jawad refused to pay Malik for his contribution to the project and claimed all his work was "donated". That makes sense since razormind has no employees and keeps posting everywhere looking for 'interns' (i.e. free labor).

so how come he owned the deos web site and can just take over it. the DEOS presentation came before him being added to the project without his consent. The story doent add up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freedomfighter

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:54:03 PM

Cryptodevil: Unbelievable job. Thank you. I googled more management team members and for example:

The only return for Fida Muhasain
FIDA MUHASAIN
Heading Consulting and Architectural practices in the EMEA for Razormind, Feda specialized in Data Mining through a Masters by Research in Jordan University before moving onto a PHD in Computing Information Systems. As a TOGAF architect she brings clarity and excellence to Razormind freelance and commercial programmes. She speaks Arabic, English, and French and has a sense of humour somewhere.
Jul 26, 2016

is this: https://www.google.co.il/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#newwindow=1&q=FIDA+MUHASAIN

Or check the Ismail Malik that's related to blockchains projects. few retweets on DEOS but scroll down to the history

https://twitter.com/disruptiv

It sounds like Fida Muhasain is working with their freelance employees.

All I see about Ismail Malik is he has been into cryptocurrency since about 2013. I don't see how that's a bad thing. Most people who use this forum haven't been into it much longer than that.

Hi newbie with 1 post:

She is being presented as management with track history. There is nothing about such a person in google. no facebook no previous mentions.

Run a similar serch on others including the "employees" and you'll discover more such anomalies.

Ismail Malik's picture is not that person that's been a blockchain leader who is much older. his twitter with "13.6K" followers relates to deos or razormind for about 3 weeks. is that management of a 260 employees venture?

It all adds up to all the previous non transparent "mysteries" such as the non existing client lists, cheating on the client lists, razorcoin that cheated them, PR company that cheated them, 27000 users, 260 employees, offices all over, projects all over. no escrow, no central sale address because a BTC address will be hacked (wow). and more. no open source, known security audits, deos twitter with multi 000's followers (where are they?) razormind with multi 000's number of followers. working with such large clients yet fighting with a guy over a $1500 bill all over the net. see his reaction in the video to "how many coins they produced", year of company registration, its address. Look at razormind's twitter history (it's a personal account not a legacy company). and he list of mysteries goes on and on. very "reliable".  

BTW: I ran a search on some of the texts on the razormind site.

compare this:
http://www.razormind.co.uk/big-data/

to this:
https://www-01.ibm.com/software/data/bigdata/

and do the same to all other technical explanations on the site with some name change and you'll discover interesting things. ohhhh it's that PR company.  

Maybe a call to the local police or Interpol should suffice. They'll be able to check. maybe all of these 4 pages above are wrong.  

And this is a reminder of communications from weeks ago. this is what i checked then, this user name might also be a RZRMND person, strengthening my theory that this new development is not new.
kame.japan2

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:57:56 AM

Version 1 of the DeOS platform will be available on 10.10.2016.

again, Jawad postponed delivery date. He's earning time to prepare escaping to his home country.

DeOS was suppose to be next Etherium or more beauty stuff, however, using Omini to deliver token???  Shocked who want such shit coin!?

We recognize Jawad as ICO cowntdown video but not yet for ISM. ISM may be as a spoofing by Jawad???

primalbase║▬ Distributed Workspace for Tech Community ▬║primalbase
Self-reproducing business structureLong term profitable investmentTangible product, not virtual
ICO starts 26th of June 1st day bonus (66%) 2nd-7th day bonus (25%)▬▬▬║Twitter
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 05:21:27 AM

Malik says he was added to the razormind site without his consent and he has no contract with them. The reason he left is because Jawad refused to pay Malik for his contribution to the project and claimed all his work was "donated". That makes sense since razormind has no employees and keeps posting everywhere looking for 'interns' (i.e. free labor).

What sense? That this guy (Malik) has no issues if this is a scam, as long as he receives his money?

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:31:53 AM

The new "developments" seem strange as well. pardon for being skeptical. to me this seems low level cheaters OUT play.
Indeed, it doesn't seem to add up, especially given the deos.io domain was registered last year. Ish needs to start getting wayyy more specific about what's been going on behind the scenes of this sham.

Yesterday we talked to Patrick from Omni Foundation and he claimed he was not involved with Razormind. Today I got an email from Razormind claiming they are issuing their tokens using Omni layer. Strange huh?

Yeah Omni are risking getting tainted by this shameful ICO if they simply remain passive about it. This could still all be undone and Jawad and Phil could be forced to agree to return the funds to investors who now wish to withdraw from this nonsense if an established figure such as an Omni Foundation leader were to publicly call for it. *hint* *hint*

Quote from: Jawad the Serial Liar
The crowdsale operated through issuing individual addresses for each participant, which were verified and confirmed by teams who had no access to the funds.
So who does have access to the funds, Jawad and how do your 'investors' get hold of them to recover their money which you fraudulently conned out of them?

Quote from: Crooked Jawad
The Omni Layer Foundation was not involved in that process, the statement made in July 2016 about them providing verification services to the fundraise was withdrawn by Razormind after they clarified they don’t offer such services, but we were unable (see below) to retract the statement in print across multiple media channel at the time.
BULLSHIT! You said it because you knew it would give people a false sense of security and legitimacy to your sham ICO process, which you changed the conditions for while it was running, something the Omni people would not have allowed. Then you made no fucking effort whatsoever to have the claim retracted from the Coin Telegraph article, which you could have done through a single email. You used Coin Telegraph's lack of shit-giving about promoting obvious fraudulent operations to ensure you could ensnare 'investors' by way of using this and numerous other lies, fraud and deception.

Fraudulent misrepresentation, Jawad, otherwise known as Criminal Fraud.

Quote from: Chief-Executive-Conman Jawad
Our Crappy Communications...We want to apologize first and foremost for the lack of updates and the general rubbishness of our communications. Ismail Malik was expelled from the DeOS project earlier this week for that reason.
Never mind your 'Crappy Communications', how about your blatantly fraudulent misrepresentations, lies and deception, Jawad?

Quote from: Jawad the Fraudster
You'll be able to spend your tokens to register smart assets, and identities and lookup those on the blockchain. Spent DeOS Tokens will be available for re-purchase directly from the platform, and the revenue will go to the DeOS Foundation for ensuring the platform stays in public hands.
Hear that, investors? Your spent tokens will need to find greater fools to buy them.

Quote from: Jawad the instructor of how to launder money in two easy steps
In Belfast 2 BTMs are on order and due for delivery the week before the launch. A total of 10 are in line for Belfast which will become Razormind's European HQ, and another 10 for Paris, as we intend to launch DeOS based banking in 2017 in those cities.
Funny how you have no idea what the fuck you intend to do about non-performing loans and that you have nothing like the amount of capital needed to run one bank, never mind two. Still, having a bunch of BTM's near your home will be a great way for you to anonymously cash out your bitcoin stash.

Investors need to start rattling cages and making some noise to get their funds back, before Jawad can engineer his way towards them being released in his favour.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
kame.japan2

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:40:28 AM

"Rasormind Limited" is established 19 February 2016 with only 1GBP capital...  what a crap is, Jawad had an another company called "Rasormind LTD" before hands which established 8 June 2012, that old one was shut down 2014/01/21, because he did nothing to declare for tax or renew paper works at all.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/h72g3fwgceOhGqys4nl3rJvz5w4/appointments

Phil seems registered as Secretary to "Rasormind Limited" but not shown to "Rasormind LTD".

Yes, it's registered company but with such poor corporate profile, how come the banks which Jawad describe deal business??? many employees working at under ONE director of Jawad?

Angry  rubbish scammer   Angry

primalbase║▬ Distributed Workspace for Tech Community ▬║primalbase
Self-reproducing business structureLong term profitable investmentTangible product, not virtual
ICO starts 26th of June 1st day bonus (66%) 2nd-7th day bonus (25%)▬▬▬║Twitter
GrossBit

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:07:02 AM

i say it again,

i encourage all victims to file a fraud report at http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

actually you don't need to be a victim to file. You don't even need to report a crime, if you have strong suspicions, its enough to make a report.

So i would like to express thanks to anyone who would kindly join me in reporting the crime.

There is no downside in doing that, except spending 30 minutes of your time, and having to give your personal details (name, address, phone number, email)
You don't need to be a UK citizen or to reside in the UK to file.

I know a lot of people in the crypto-community are anarchists, and don't believe in government and police.

But if we really want to stop scammers, the only way in this world is to report crimes, hopefully some will get caught and heavily punished, and maybe the next scammer will ask himself twice if he wants to risk prison.
At least there would be a little less of them. Don't be egocentric, I have no hope personally of getting my money back, i am just fed up of people getting away unpunished, and everyone of us can make a difference, whether you are victim for 1 btc , for 10 btc or 100 btc, whether you are just an observer, you can make a difference, and if you don't like people like Jawad, thats the realistic way to go.

Jawad may go away but maybe not the next Jawad. Also, he might be involved and a suspect in many other scams as well. It will put him under the radar of the police. if enough people complain, maybe he'll get scared and have a change of heart. Maybe he would even be forbidden to leave the UK (if he really exists and really lives in the UK...)

Also, please note that these complaints take weeks to be processed. For those who don't want to take action immediately, hoping for some miracle resolution, after it will be too late to stop him.

Really there is no downside in filing the complaint, if by miracle you get the money back, you can always send an email later to actionfraud to explain the situation...
Apparently i've managed to convince a few other ones to do it. The more of us do it, the more chances the police at least has a glance at it, and maybe process it.

Revolt !!! don't be a silent ashamed rape victim !!!!
astmandu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:45:10 PM

Well, I threw in some BTC into this one.  I'm 50/50 at this point as to whether this is the end of it or not. 

I fully agree with the numerous points made as to why this is a scam.  On the other hand, why would someone truly go through with this and scam people?  If anything, go ahead and distribute the DEOS and make the claim that you full-filled the representation that people got what they paid for?  If worrying about facing prosecution then at least that helps save your neck.  Also, the people tied to this are very visible in the public.  Most scams are made from anonymous people (not always the case I agree).  For instance though, if you go to Jawal's personal Facebook account you see his family.  Looks like he loves them dearly and they all have a nice life going.  Why scam people if you have that going for you?  But then again, you can't explain away the crazy things people do, I agree there too.

I did reach out to Razormind through Facebook Messenger yesterday.  I was told to expect tokens on Monday.  Whatever, still feels like BS.  I used the time to voice my displeasure about the whole thing.  He reminded me that this as not an ICO...hah!  Last I looked the BTC were all still in the combined address.  Doesn't look like anyone is buying Ferrari's yet, so that's good.

Does anyone have any thoughts about this?:

https://gotocon.com/london-2016/speakers
https://coinsbank.com/party
http://digitalcurrencysumm.it/london-capital-markets-blockchain/

Jawad and Ish are held out to be respectable speakers at these events.  Why throw your careers in the toilet with a scam?
GrossBit

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:12:45 PM

its definitely a scam, open your eyes.

all the information is there

why they do it ? for the money !!!
nobody has seen Jawad, maybe he doesn't even exist.

please file as soon as possible a report at actionfraud.co.uk

AskIsh

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 08:19:31 PM

Hi everybody

This is Ish "Ismail Malik"

I have just read the need for me to clarify my position.

As it will be a long and information rich thread that shall explain
the entire saga in full.

I have several emails and recordings that will better shed light on
The Jawad aka Razormind fraud.

Please note I have neither met either Jawad or Phil in Person
Nor have I received any payment from either of them, or Razormind.

I have owned and still do DeOS.io prior to having associated with Jawad aka razormind.

Upon reading in cointelegraph of Razormind having created DeOS
acquired 27000 users plus a sizeable workforce of 260 staff and
The crowdsale being done with secure multisig managed by oMNi.
I offered to lease DeOS.io to Razormind.

However I found myself being increasingly contacted by Jawad
and no one else, I asked to meet in person he made excuses
I requested to know more about any other staff non existed.

He also had me on the website and then request I sack Vanbex
For them not agreeing to put up unsubstantiated articles, I was
Confused as without contract and not having received any payment
For the lease of DeOS.io.

I phoned Jawad after his many refusals to Sirak on skype and confronted
Him as to why he was.

Not refunding Nic of Vanbex he went ballistic
I said I would refund him personally from the payments
I recrieved he went completely hostile and claimed he will
Not be giving anything.

During this conversation he also mentioned he had more money
Then he has ever had before.

This alarmed me that he considered it his money.

This is when I stated. I shall not be continuing with the relationship
And lease of DeOS.io

This whole Razormind is very much a scam in that everything stated
Was a lie, it's all non existent.

The pivot to bitcoin ATM's is a way to launder the BTC raised from the
Crowdsale into cash.

Mangr who cashed out some of the funds I think are getting cold feet to launder
The rest.

I have a strong belief that Jawad will be getting arrested shortly
Having gone through in detail he has broken many laws
Both civil and criminal in nature.

Please could anyone help how best to post email evidence and recordings

I also urge the entire crypto community yo not let such vile and ruthless
Fraudsters to be provided space to exist.

astmandu

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 08:48:41 PM

AskIsh...thank you for taking the time to post your experience with this ordeal.  Is a very sad result that in the end many people will lose their BTC from this.

The best thing to do is to file a police report with the local authorities and stress that the fraud is valued at 6119 BTC (USD $3,757,066).  Here is the address a person provided: https://blockchain.info/address/3Q8pgRFtxbUp8wtGbtQqRNXPs1B4i6enu1

The value of the theft should raise some eyebrows.

I will send in complaints as well to the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK, and will reach out to the Coinsbank and GOTO conferences where he is scheduled to speak this month.  Hopefully the organizers will investigate and not allow him to participate knowing this ordeal is out there.

Can you tell us in which city Jawad lives?  I will contact that police office too.

AskIsh

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 09:25:46 PM

Please note Jawad is not speaking at The coinsbank conference or any conferences

The coinsbank event site is yet to be updated.

Jawad has never been seen in flesh.
astmandu

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 09:35:56 PM

Please note Jawad is not speaking at The coinsbank conference or any conferences

The coinsbank event site is yet to be updated.

Jawad has never been seen in flesh.

Do you believe he is in London? 

You have his cell phone number.  From where is it based?  Post it in here.  I will include in my complaints and they will be better able to trace to the owner.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 09:39:13 PM

Hi everybody

This is Ish "Ismail Malik"

I have just read the need for me to clarify my position.

As it will be a long and information rich thread that shall explain
the entire saga in full.

I have several emails and recordings that will better shed light on
The Jawad aka Razormind fraud.

Please note I have neither met either Jawad or Phil in Person
Nor have I received any payment from either of them, or Razormind.

I have owned and still do DeOS.io prior to having associated with Jawad aka razormind.

Upon reading in cointelegraph of Razormind having created DeOS
acquired 27000 users plus a sizeable workforce of 260 staff and
The crowdsale being done with secure multisig managed by oMNi.
I offered to lease DeOS.io to Razormind.

However I found myself being increasingly contacted by Jawad
and no one else, I asked to meet in person he made excuses
I requested to know more about any other staff non existed.

He also had me on the website and then request I sack Vanbex
For them not agreeing to put up unsubstantiated articles, I was
Confused as without contract and not having received any payment
For the lease of DeOS.io.

I phoned Jawad after his many refusals to Sirak on skype and confronted
Him as to why he was.

Not refunding Nic of Vanbex he went ballistic
I said I would refund him personally from the payments
I recrieved he went completely hostile and claimed he will
Not be giving anything.

During this conversation he also mentioned he had more money
Then he has ever had before.

This alarmed me that he considered it his money.

This is when I stated. I shall not be continuing with the relationship
And lease of DeOS.io

This whole Razormind is very much a scam in that everything stated
Was a lie, it's all non existent.

The pivot to bitcoin ATM's is a way to launder the BTC raised from the
Crowdsale into cash.

Mangr who cashed out some of the funds I think are getting cold feet to launder
The rest.

I have a strong belief that Jawad will be getting arrested shortly
Having gone through in detail he has broken many laws
Both civil and criminal in nature.

Please could anyone help how best to post email evidence and recordings

I also urge the entire crypto community yo not let such vile and ruthless
Fraudsters to be provided space to exist.

Quoted this for reference. Will make another reply.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 09:40:25 PM

snip

Can you prove that you are indeed Ismail Malik?

astmandu

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 10:11:03 PM

snip

Any ideas on how to help him post his emails and recordings?  He offered, that would help nail that down.  I don't know how right off in this forum.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 10:18:45 PM

snip

Any ideas on how to help him post his emails and recordings?  He offered, that would help nail that down.  I don't know how right off in this forum.

Any ideas to explain me how you both registered your nicknames with like a 5 hour difference? One is claiming that he is Malik, and the other "expresses valid concerns"...

astmandu

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 10:24:19 PM

snip

Any ideas to explain me how you both registered your nicknames with like a 5 hour difference? One is claiming that he is Malik, and the other "expresses valid concerns"...

That's fair...as for me go check the Factom thread.  I explained my intro there. 

I don't know if this guy is Malik or not either, but I'd love to see his emails and listen to his recordings though.  If you or anyone else can instruct him how to do so then that would be great.  If he declines after being shown a way to do so then we know he isn't Malik and that everything he set out is false. 

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 10:30:24 PM

snip

Will check that, but not now, because you guys are not "showing yourselves". This is my only account here and it will always be like this, no matter if someone make a video on how I am sucking Trump's balls.

That's not a fair play, really.

astmandu

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 10:34:08 PM

snip

Will check that, but not now, because you guys are not "showing yourselves". This is my only account here and it will always be like this, no matter if someone make a video on how I am sucking Trump's balls.

That's not a fair play, really.

Whatever man.  Not sure how to show ourselves.  Am I supposed to post a profile pic like you have?  You're the only person I've seen do that.  How do I know you are showing the true you?  See, it can go on forever.  Hope nobody busted your balls as much as you like to do to people who open an account, heaven forbid.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: