Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:46:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DeOS (by Razormind) is most likely a scam! EDIT: Ongoing investigation!!!  (Read 66953 times)
plastick

Activity: 201
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:17:14 AM

It's hilarious that Jawad has seen all these accusations but has only addressed the one regarding RZR.

Nobody has given a shit about RZR vs Razormind since page 2 of this thread. There are more important issues. How about addressing those Jawad?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plastick

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:34:08 AM

The rzr.io "deos" page is just a os.js demo. There is nothing blockchain related and half of it doesn't even work. Even the page description still says OS.JS

https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Arzr.io+os.js&oq=site%3Arzr.io+os.js
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:27:50 AM

It's hilarious that Jawad has seen all these accusations but has only addressed the one regarding RZR.

Nobody has given a shit about RZR vs Razormind since page 2 of this thread. There are more important issues. How about addressing those Jawad?

^^^ This.

So, Jawad, seeing as you're apparently here trying to deflect the thread onto something which is utterly irrelevant when it comes to you and your Razormind sham company, how about you respond to the evidence which shows you've been lying about this DeOS for some time and that these lies directly contributed to people believing they were buying into a 'crowdsale'(ICO) of a company with substantial scope and scale, for a platform which supposedly had 27,000 "active users" since, well, I'm not 100% sure because your January 2015 interview with the Melbourne Bitcoin Technology Center (at the 28:30 mark) is where you first cite that number but your own infographic says both that it launched in January AND March, with those 27,000 "active users" being achieved in May?

Either way your claim towards 27,000 active users is a lie.

If you take money from people who are under the impression that your company and product is something it is not and that impression is derived from your own words, you are guilty of fraud.

It isn't complicated. It is one of the reasons why the PR company and other journalists eventually backed out, because your response to these very simple, easily proven, facts was to falsely attack the integrity of the person who was raising them because you could not explain it away. When they backed out you then attacked them, accusing Vanbex of screwing you over and telling Ian Allison you were going to sue him AND IBTimes.

But we all know you're not, because this thread and the facts within it are not about trolling, they are about exposing the truth and the truth is that you are a proven liar and fraud. The internet doesn't forget, Jawad, the evidence of your deceit is written all through its nooks and crannies. Raging against people who hold you to account for your actions doesn't change anything. You and your accomplices have committed multiple crimes and anyone with five minutes spare and a little google-fu can easily see that.

Offer the 'investors' their money back and you might be able to improve your sorry situation.

At the very least you need to show transparency right now for where their money is, seeing as you've managed the entire process of collecting millions of dollars in bitcoin behind closed doors, with no oversight.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 12:43:07 PM

DeOS/Razormind most likely is a scam, but you are a bastard for what you've done and the harm you've caused.

I've done nothing wrong and tbh, I should have started doing this earlier, because in my years in crypto, I have seen 100s of scams and false promises. My opinion was that every person has a brain and should think before putting money on "something", but truth is that people are sheep and you know this better, since you mislead them 82734324 times with your 87324234 shitcoins. If I start a thread about your history in cryptocurrencies, then I'll need about a year to describe what kind of bitch you are.

There was no scam.  FAILCommunity lost money speculating and wanted someone to blame.  In his misguided quest for justice he dragged Razormind into the fray.
RZR was a free and fair public launch.  There was no ICO.  There was no scam.  The project was started by Blocktech and I was the lead developer.  I was told by my attorney that I should no longer participate with the project and so I stopped.
The rest is just whatever people want to believe which is why I never responded until today.  I could give two shits about lies people tell themselves for losing money.

FAILCommunity is not my personality, it is a community which started as FailCoin. It has nothing to do with my loss on RZR, but it started because of coins like RZR. I am something like a project leader and I'm in control of the Twitter account, but I think that everyone with a half brain knows this.

In this tweet (which you conveniently deleted) you said I'm speculating:

But in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oX_OSq4v0M), between 09:50 and 10:28 min. you are saying that you have mined and owned 300 coins. What does this mean? That you are 300 times more stupid than me, or you a just a hypocrite? You're saying that there is a speculative part in mining process? No shit, sir?!

This is what you've said in your conversation (which you proved its legit):

[21/10/2016, 09:59:08] Jawad Yaqub: we didn’t develop RazorCoin
[21/10/2016, 09:59:10] Jawad Yaqub: you did!
[21/10/2016, 09:59:17] Bryce Weiner: Damn right I did and the whole world knows it.
[21/10/2016, 09:59:26] Jawad Yaqub: and people are SERIOUSLY pissed with you about it because they lost money
[21/10/2016, 09:59:28] Bryce Weiner: But that doesn’t excuse what you have on your website, which is the perpetuation of lies.
[21/10/2016, 09:59:29] Jawad Yaqub: and they blamed us
[21/10/2016, 09:59:38] Jawad Yaqub: and you’ve never taken credit for it?
[21/10/2016, 09:59:43] Bryce Weiner: Nobody lost money.  If you want to continue to spread those lies thats on you.
[21/10/2016, 09:59:45] Bryce Weiner: Read the thread.
[21/10/2016, 09:59:51] Bryce Weiner: Everyone knows it was me.
[21/10/2016, 09:59:51] Jawad Yaqub: That’s what people said
[21/10/2016, 09:59:56] Jawad Yaqub: they blamed us for being you

Of course people lost money on RZR, myself included. Back then (as I've said 100 times and this could be easily be proved by searching the forum) I had 7 x 60MH scrypt ASICs and I could have just mined and cashed out something else (if all was because of the money I can earn), but decided to choose RZR. Since the beginning I have always tried to back up every developer team (of a coin which I believe it could turn into something) by mining and holding their coin, or provide some buy support. That made me a huge bagholder, but these were my choices and my mistakes.

Obviously not since you seem to confuse unrealized speculative profits with actual losses with reckless abandon.

Mining (unless you are mining coins like Litecoin (as I was using scrypt ASICs)) is always speculative. You confirmed it in the video, yet you are calling me stupid. Of course I would mine something else, which I think it can makes me a better profit. Does that makes me stupid or hypocrite? Maybe, I don't know. But it doesn't change the fact that this is a real loss (if you were mislead by some shitcoin).

Of course I blocked you.  You are a prime example of the very toxicity that so many have noticed plagues this industry.
You think you're wise, but you're not.  You think you know what's going on, but you proved you don't with your own words.  You're a troll with a twitter feed.
I have no further time to invest in your fantasies.  I'm glad for this opportunity to drag all this out into the open.
DeOS and FAILCommunity deserve each other.

I don't give a shit you've blocked me, but I am PRIME EXAMPLE of how people should act in this industry. You've said that you were told by your attorney (not sure why attorney was involved in something, which was supposed to be "free launch") that you should no longer participate in RZR. That's an excuse (so does illness or whatever), which pretty much every scammer does.

My full name is Spartak Kostadinov Tomanov (that's what spartak_t stands for - Spartak Tomanov) and I was born in a town called Razlog (everybody can google and see this). I live in the Bulgarian capital called Sofia, which is located about 150 kilometers from Razlog. My father has drowned back in June 13, 2014 (it was Friday night), but I was back in FailCoin development 2 days after the funeral. You think I'm kidding?

http://www.struma.com/obshtestvo/bivshiyat-futbolist-na-pirin-razlog-kostadin-tomanov-kapi_56113/
http://infomreja.bg/bivsh-futbolist-se-udavi-v-ezeroto-na-razlog-17846.html
http://standartnews.com/regionalni/mazh_se_udavi_v_razlog-242007.html

I think 3 sources are enough to prove this and you can see my posting history (that I was here shortly after it happened). DeOS and FAILCommunity deserve each other? You can't be that far from the truth! The fact that I'm still here and never left the project (so does our 12 members from 10 different countries, which were paid 0 BTC) put us in light years ahead of DeOS! We just didn't raised 6.1k BTC and we only have one developer, who works in his free time, that is why nobody heard about us, but that's fine with me.

You are now stalking me on multiple Twitter accounts after I blocked you and are now claiming that I have sock accounts, yet keep posting here that you will be posting more later.

You are clearly disturbed.  Please seek help.

I don't need help since you first started stalking me on Twitter. I "stalked" you with account, which is known to be in my control, not some BlockNetShit.

So, Mr. Weiner, please stick on the subject of the thread (Razormind) and don't try to be a smartass, because I will always beat you in that game. And do you know why? Because I have nothing to hide, BITCH!

plastick

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:13:45 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2016, 02:48:26 PM by plastick

Either way your claim towards 27,000 active users is a lie.

If you take money from people who are under the impression that your company and product is something it is not and that impression is derived from your own words, you are guilty of fraud.

I think Jawad believes a facebook like counts as a "daily active user".

For even more entertainment, here are a few articles written by Scamwad Yaqub (oh the irony).

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/cybercrime-uk-jawad-yaqub
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/you-winner-7-questions-winners-ask-themselves-find-out-jawad-yaqub
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-often-post-jawad-yaqub

Take your own advice Jawad!

"Am I willing to listen?
It is easy to people we listen and like - our friends. In business though - you have to be prepared to listen - and really listen closely - to everyone. Winners listen, and importantly - get enough from listening to be able to think effectively - before responding. They remember what is said, recall stories, and can think alongside the person speaking without interfering with their need to express themselves freely. People respect and love those who listen to them genuinely - and that's a great place from which to start winning.

Do I know when to cut my losses?
Ask any stockbroker. Sounds simple but as stockbrokers will also tell you - it isn't easy being objective after you get attached. Winners hold their expectations up against results - with little mercy for personal feeling - to exit quickly and cleanly. If you know what you don't want - then you've won most of the battle - realizing this a winner will then focus her efforts on those plans likely to succeed.

Am I willing to fail?
Don't kid yourself - you'll fail hard, and - if you're lucky - fail often. If you can learn the lessons of failure early - by observing others or by personal experience - then you can avoid them. Looking back a wiser, stronger you will be able to take apart those situations for a more mature and effective approach. Still, winners aren't defined by their failures, and they - like us - have their fair share."
plastick

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:28:23 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2016, 02:45:18 PM by plastick

It looks like the os.js team has gotten wind of this too, and wants nothing to do with them!

https://github.com/os-js/OS.js/issues/515

Here is a complaint they received from a DeOS user because of raisermind's terrible implementation of os.js.

https://github.com/os-js/OS.js/issues/514

Furthermore... check out all the debug data they allowed to be indexed from rzr.io by google. Is raisermind even qualified to handle user privacy??

https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Arzr.io&oq=site%3Arzr.io&aqs=chrome.0.69i59l2j69i58.5493j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:xAw6bMytIA0J:rzr.io/debug/default/view%3Fpanel%3Dconfig+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:02:16 PM

It looks like the os.js team has gotten wind of this too, and wants nothing to do with them!

https://github.com/os-js/OS.js/issues/515

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:xAw6bMytIA0J:rzr.io/debug/default/view%3Fpanel%3Dconfig+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
plastick

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:35:58 PM

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/being-hated-jawad-yaqub

Haha.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:55:15 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2016, 08:49:48 AM by cryptodevil

Holy shit. That is messed up.

[edit]
Hold on, wait, of course . . .plagiarized:

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22but+you+would+secretly+hope+that+their+marriage+ends+in+a+bitter%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=oHcMWLasKKTc8AflqpeACg

Well this is Jawad we're talking about. I doubt he has an original thought in his head.

btcc225

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 07:43:58 PM

On the up side: now we have irrefutable proof that somebody actually managed to log in.

https://github.com/os-js/OS.js/issues/514

This is so sad.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:08:03 PM

OMFG

https://cointelegraph.com/news/razormind-red-flags-going-inside-blockchains-kryptos-part-1
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 05:10:27 PM

No surprises here. Wink

cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:33:54 PM

i am amazed by boldness they have shown. yeah. with such eloquence, no one can beat these genius in bitcointalk forum.

scammers always win. they can rape ppl again and again.

lol
mmortal03
Legendary

Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:14:59 AM

+1
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:40:27 AM

Much of that reads like an apologetic, in an attempt to excuse the author from the part he played in shilling for an obviously scammy 'crowdsale' coming from an organisation founded on lies and fraud.

Things better get a whole lot more specific in the next articles, because so far there's way too much vague hand-wavy nonsense about how it isn't *really* a scam because. . .reasons.
Neither myself, lawyers or other professionals can legally brand this as a scam or fraud.

Niall, which part of the fraudulent misrepresentation through the actual theft of content from SAS Software's website, which contributed to them falsely convincing the 'crowdsale' participants they were a company of significant size and scope, do your lawyers struggle to connect to the act of fraudulent misrepresentation?

The multiple misrepresentations however present red flags and legitimate concerns on the way this company has operated that needed to be addressed publicly. This will hopefully draw out some sort of clarification from others involved who know the bigger picture, which can help give us further insight into what the real situation is.

They're not 'red flags', Niall, they are acts of fraud and deception. Fraud conducted in the process of collecting money from people who were deceived into believing this company was something it is not.

Is deception a criminal OFFENCE in UK?

Sections 2(1) and (2) of the Criminal Justice (Theft and Fraud Offences) Act, 2001 provide a definition of deception. It applies to the following offences: Making gain or causing loss by deception, contrary to section 6 of the Criminal Justice (Theft and Fraud Offences) Act, 2001.

JAWAD 38:55 : "I have literally got millions of pounds, more money than I have ever had in my entire life.
                      ^^^So there's your gain through deception

I don't think it would be too difficult to find participants of this 'crowdsale' who, in the light of the knowledge of this deception by Jawad and Co, would consider themselves to have been caused a financial loss. There's still more than 8 million of these DEOS omni-layer tokens to be distributed and I don't imagine the people who were conned into sending their bitcoin in to this sham would decline the chance to get a refund.

That is what needs to be pushed for right now. There is no excuse for them not to

Noziak

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 12:41:13 PM

Too little too late, these folks are more concerned by damage  control  to their own reputation, they give no damn about  facts,  plus too much of a deal is being made about the military address. If you take a tour on google map street view , there's clearly  residential housing inside, am guessing for military/veteran personal which am guessing is not that uncommon in a place like northern Ireland. This is likely his parent's home (since his sister was linked to that address 10 years a go) and am guessing again his Dad is or has been part of the military (Royal logistic Corp is based there). Let's not get side tracked, am sure MI5's got better things to do that running pathetic traceable scams like this one.

All is needed now is victims of this scam to report it to the authorities if not on the basis of not getting what they paid for, then on the basis of multiple fraudulent misrepresentation as mentioned by folks in this forum.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 12:48:03 PM

Too little too late, these folks are more concerned by damage  control  to their own reputation, they give no damn about  facts,  plus too much of a deal is being made about the military address. If you take a tour on google map street view , there's clearly  residential housing inside, am guessing for military/veteran personal which am guessing is not that uncommon in a place like northern Ireland. This is likely his parent's home (since his sister was linked to that address 10 years a go) and am guessing again his Dad is or has been part of the military (Royal logistic Corp is based there). Let's not get side tracked, am sure MI5's got better things to do that running pathetic traceable scams like this one.

All is needed now is victims of this scam to report it to the authorities if not on the basis of not getting what they paid for, then on the basis of multiple fraudulent misrepresentation as mentioned by folks in this forum.

If you manage to show me a google street view of the address, then you'll surprise me a lot. Believe me, there is a lot more going on than just posting in this thread and CT article was expected.

Noziak

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:31:10 PM

If you manage to show me a google street view of the address, then you'll surprise me a lot. Believe me, there is a lot more going on than just posting in this thread and CT article was expected.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@54.6317608,-5.8440094,3a,75y,208.68h,66.46t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sD0qE2ec1Jbr6W5K19Jymfw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
clearly houses in that side of the area...
plastick

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:33:17 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2016, 02:43:50 PM by plastick

If you send an email to deos@razormind.co.uk you get this:
Service Depricated

The majority of the tokens have now been delivered, and the crowdsale is over. Thank you for taking part, and remember to subscribe to the mailing list at: http://razormind.co.uk/news for future updates.

Razormind Ltd is incorporated in the United Kingdom with company number NI636534 whose registered office and trading address is at 55 Clive Rd, Holywood, BT189RE.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 09:50:38 AM

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@54.6317608,-5.8440094,3a,75y,208.68h,66.46t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sD0qE2ec1Jbr6W5K19Jymfw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
clearly houses in that side of the area...

This is not Clive road, but anyways... don't you find it a bit strange on the way the area from both sides is fenced off? Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: