Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:33:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DeOS (by Razormind) is most likely a scam! EDIT: Ongoing investigation!!!  (Read 66953 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:20:05 AM

Rogue PR dude strikes again:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/being-hated-jawad-yaqub

vs.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a1532/esq0404-apr-america/

I predict that DeOS' new PR dude is also about to be canned. Yaqub, your welcome for thanking us in bringing this to light. We's doin' our bestest in makin' sure that da venerable DeOS stays da venerable.

JAWAD 38:55 : "I have literally got millions of pounds, more money than I have ever had in my entire life.

Me's not good at converting pounds (or stone weight, for that matter) to USD, so please let me know if literally millions of pounds is more that $10M USD.

There's been a surge in demand for Enterprise BitCoin services recently in our company.

Most notably this week we saw a transfer for over $10,000,000 into the eco-system through channels in our International division.

Have you folks come across any major enterprises embracing BitCoin in this way?

They make noises but it looks like the mainstream market is wary of showing open support for BTC atm. Curse Mark Kerpeles and all who think him 'CEO of BitCoin'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DesertDuke

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:44:23 AM

Did someone say that the UK Fraud Squad are chasing Jawad et al ? if so, what is the status of that, anyone on this thread involved at all and can tell us anything ? DD

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
GrossBit

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:39:56 AM

Did someone say that the UK Fraud Squad are chasing Jawad et al ? if so, what is the status of that, anyone on this thread involved at all and can tell us anything ? DD

alas the UK Fraud Squad said there was not enough evidence now.

Nothing will happen if no one files a complaint. That means hiring a lawyer etc...

But at least, he must be somehow on watch...
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 12:29:17 PM

Stay tuned. Wink

arlecchino80

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:58:11 AM

alas the UK Fraud Squad said there was not enough evidence now.

Nothing will happen if no one files a complaint. That means hiring a lawyer etc...

But at least, he must be somehow on watch...

Where did Action Fraud announce this? Did they respond to an individual who posted a fraud report? I'm still waiting to hear from them.

What else can be done, if Action Fraud claim they don't have enough evidence?
GrossBit

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:56:21 PM

I’m sorry to hear you’ve been a victim of crime. Thank you for taking the time to report to Action Fraud.

All Action Fraud reports are passed to the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau and we review every crime to

identify investigative leads and opportunities to disrupt criminal activity. We have analysed your crime report

and I am pleased to inform you that it has been passed to Police Service of Northern Ireland for their

consideration. They have recorded it under reference: unfortunately we haven’t received a local reference

number for your report yet.

The NFIB has prepared a crime package and Police Service of Northern Ireland will review and determine

the most suitable response and let you know what action they will be taking as soon as practicable. If you

need to get in touch with them in the meantime, their contact details are as follows:

• Police Service of Northern Ireland by email at actionfraud@psni.pnn.police.uk or

By phone 028 90650222, Ext 50769.

If you would like information on what support is available to you, please visit the Victims’ Information Service

website www.victimsinformationservice.org.uk. If you would like information on how to protect yourself from

fraud, please visit www.actionfraud.police.uk/support_for_you or you can call them on 0300 123 2040.

I would recommend that you sign up to www.actionfraudalert.co.uk so you can receive warning messages

about new and emerging scams and practical prevention advice. This is a free service and allows you to

receive tips, guidance and helpful advice to prevent fraud against you.

If you have any queries regarding this letter please visit www.actionfraud.police.uk/FAQ where you will find

answers to most common questions. You may also submit questions which you feel are not addressed by

the FAQ using our online form.

Thank you for taking the time to report to Action Fraud. Every report we receive contributes to building an

accurate picture of the fraud threat. It is critical for policing to identify and disrupt suspected criminals now

and in the future and we will strive to provide practical prevention advice to protect the community and

businesses.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:28:42 PM

We have analysed your crime report

and I am pleased to inform you that it has been passed to Police Service of Northern Ireland for their

consideration.
The NFIB has prepared a crime package and Police Service of Northern Ireland will review and determine

the most suitable response and let you know what action they will be taking as soon as practicable.

That doesn't read like there is insufficient evidence, it says they have passed it to their colleagues in Northern Ireland. Unless you're saying you have heard from the NFIB since you got that notification?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
arlecchino80

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:42:06 PM

Yes, I got the same reply from Action Fraud just now: they've passed the case on to the Northern Ireland Police. So it sounds like this is something that will be actively investigated.

Meanwhile, they've got a login page running now for DEOS. Oh but we weren't given accounts, and the create account link doesn't work (surprise).
GrossBit

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:52:59 PM

We have analysed your crime report

consideration.

the most suitable response and let you know what action they will be taking as soon as practicable.

That doesn't read like there is insufficient evidence, it says they have passed it to their colleagues in Northern Ireland. Unless you're saying you have heard from the NFIB since you got that notification?

no actually i just got this new email TODAY ! so maybe maybe there's some action.
for those who have not reported yet, i encourage you to do so ...
plastick

Activity: 201
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:45:38 PM

Maybe it's a mi5 ploy to pass cryptocurrency laws.
astmandu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:09:25 PM

I’m sorry to hear you’ve been a victim of crime. Thank you for taking the time to report to Action Fraud.

All Action Fraud reports are passed to the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau and we review every crime to

identify investigative leads and opportunities to disrupt criminal activity. We have analysed your crime report

consideration. They have recorded it under reference: unfortunately we haven’t received a local reference

number for your report yet.

the most suitable response and let you know what action they will be taking as soon as practicable. If you

need to get in touch with them in the meantime, their contact details are as follows:

• Police Service of Northern Ireland by email at actionfraud@psni.pnn.police.uk or

By phone 028 90650222, Ext 50769.

If you would like information on what support is available to you, please visit the Victims’ Information Service

website www.victimsinformationservice.org.uk. If you would like information on how to protect yourself from

fraud, please visit www.actionfraud.police.uk/support_for_you or you can call them on 0300 123 2040.

I would recommend that you sign up to www.actionfraudalert.co.uk so you can receive warning messages

about new and emerging scams and practical prevention advice. This is a free service and allows you to

receive tips, guidance and helpful advice to prevent fraud against you.

If you have any queries regarding this letter please visit www.actionfraud.police.uk/FAQ where you will find

answers to most common questions. You may also submit questions which you feel are not addressed by

the FAQ using our online form.

Thank you for taking the time to report to Action Fraud. Every report we receive contributes to building an

accurate picture of the fraud threat. It is critical for policing to identify and disrupt suspected criminals now

and in the future and we will strive to provide practical prevention advice to protect the community and

businesses.

I got the same letter emailed to me overnight as well. 
plastick

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:53:45 PM

I sent them an email too. Let's get this guy locked up!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:48:20 AM

I sent them an email too. Let's get this guy locked up!

Since Jawad Yaqud is such a formidable dude to his fellow brother Muslims, it's only fitting that we as a community let him choose which cell in the pic above he'll feel more comfortable with. Yaqub, I suggest you take one that's less crowded so not to have your purified hands touch any bacon, thus resulting in you not getting your fair share of virgins in the afterlife, mmmkay?

And yes, I have no problem with going there since this Muslim pig preached endlessly throughout the years about treating his fellow man admirably, yet recently goes on record with dissing, then fucking over folks that's not of his belief system, taking down fellow Muslims to boot because ... wait for it ... their money spends just as easily.
astmandu

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:59:53 AM

I messaged James Ferguson on LindedIn to demand a refund to unwind his and Jawad and Phil's fraud, otherwise I would look into filing complaints with state authorities as was done with the UK ActionFraud division. 

He didn't respond but instead deleted his profile.  I anticipated that could happen and so I saved a screen shot for posterity. 

How the hell do I paste the image in here though?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:06:59 AM

I messaged James Ferguson on LindedIn to demand a refund to unwind his and Jawad and Phil's fraud, otherwise I would look into filing complaints with state authorities as was done with the UK ActionFraud division.  

He didn't respond but instead deleted his profile.  I anticipated that could happen and so I saved a screen shot for posterity.  

Put the image URL in between the img tags like below:

Code:
[img][/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ExdhZfl.jpg[/img]

Good call, BTW, in notifying the authorities that James Ferguson may be part of a major terrorist ring. Rumor has that some of them 3-LA dudes toot a giant unlube anal microscope and aren't afraid to use it for exploratories, sometimes just for shits and giggles.
astmandu

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:18:25 AM

He didn't respond but instead deleted his profile.  I anticipated that could happen and so I saved a screen shot for posterity.  

Put the image URL in between the img tags like below:

Code:
[img][/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ExdhZfl.jpg[/img]

Good call, BTW, in notifying the authorities that James Ferguson may be part of a major terrorist ring. Rumor has that some of them 3-LA dudes toot a giant unlube anal microscope and aren't afraid to use it for exploratories, sometimes just for shits and giggles.

Thanks for the help. I suck at this stuff.

Lookin' good Jimmy-boy!  Are you using my bitcoin to help pay for med school?!

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:14:02 AM

He didn't respond but instead deleted his profile. 

You could try him on his Islam-themed twitter account @SulaymanF

Given that this twitter account is very active he might be more reluctant to delete it.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
plastick

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:03:56 PM

Looks like he might be on the run.

He is getting his bible and tv mixed up...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_and_mark_of_Cain
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:36:02 PM

In the same vain, now that Yaqub is flushed with cash, he's no longer his brother's brothers' keeper.

I'm leaning heavily toward stuffing his Muslin ass inside a dead pig would be an insult to the pig.

On the bright side, since Yaqub doesn't lie and he now says that he's like Cain, it's only a matter of time before his motionless brown-ass naked body is discovered hanging inside a closet of a hotel room due to some perverted sexual act gone awry.
Noziak

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:14:16 PM

https://i.imgur.com/DNVhhQl.png

In the same vain, now that Yaqub is flushed with cash, he's no longer his brother's brothers' keeper.

I'm leaning heavily toward stuffing his Muslin ass inside a dead pig would be an insult to the pig.

Dude your comment turning this fact based thread into bigotry driven rant. If you hate Muslims fine, but this is off topic here. If Jawed had a Christian name, would you bring up his heritage/background? a scammer is a scammer, and there no evidence religion has anything to do with it. There are Fraudster/liars from all backgrounds. Let's stay on topic...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: