Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DeOS (by Razormind) is most likely a scam! EDIT: Ongoing investigation!!!  (Read 66955 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:38:45 PM

It would appear that Phil Sturgeon recently decided to file a back-dated resignation of his position as company secretary for Razormind:

He filed it on the 10th January 2017 but stipulated the resignation be dated as at 1st November 2016. I wonder what the significance of that date is and why bail now and not before?

The are four iterations of Razormind as a company, remember, none of which have lasted more than 18 months before being dissolved. Phil Sturgeon was Director and Shareholder of the "Razormind Network Ltd" incorporation, along with Jawad, so I don't know why he's suddenly decided that he doesn't want to be an officer of the latest, currently live version of "Razormind Ltd", the one registered to MI5's Barracks.

It isn't like he hasn't played a definite role in this scam, with his social media certainly pooping out plenty of promotional mentions of DEOS during the fraudulent 'crowdsale' ICO.

"Then I resigned from Razormind Network Ltd so to work on an exciting new startup that'll rock the crypto space to its core (no pun intended) - Ēl Razorcore LLC."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:53:27 PM

So Mr Jawad "I have literally got millions of pounds, more money than I have ever had in my entire life." Yaqub tweeted this today:

SMH
I...Don't...Even...

Insanity defence, perhaps?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:54:55 AM

Looks like the piece of shit Muslim was hunting down my scammy Dumb-ass. HAHAHA & Chuckles
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:17:59 PM

I see the @Razormind Twitter account has now deleted all of its posts, starting anew today with a few about big data. His Facebook account has also been purged of pretty much everything.

The Bitcoin ATM pages have been removed from the razormind.co.uk website, too.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:03:19 PM

I see the @Razormind Twitter account has now deleted all of its posts, starting anew today with a few about big data. His Facebook account has also been purged of pretty much everything.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the new investigation I'm privy to.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:47:42 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 10:07:40 AM by cryptodevil

Actually I think I know why Jawad has done a quick and desperate social media cleanup.

Quite the doozy, too. Apparently the Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce believes Razormind to be a multi-national global corporation of significant size and scope, you know, exactly how Jawad and Phil have fraudulently presented it as.
https://twitter.com/NIChamber

http://www.northernirelandchamber.com/members-of-the-month/

What, no mention of DeOS/DEOS, the Bitcoin ATMs or the 'Blockchain Bank for the Poorest'?

[edit]
I just invited @NIChamber to reconsider their choices. A total diligence fail is not a good look for a Chamber of Commerce.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 11:05:57 AM

Actually I think I know why Jawad has done a quick and desperate social media cleanup.

Quite the doozy, too. Apparently the Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce believes Razormind to be a multi-national global corporation of significant size and scope, you know, exactly how Jawad and Phil have fraudulently presented it as.
https://twitter.com/NIChamber

What, no mention of DeOS/DEOS, the Bitcoin ATMs or the 'Blockchain Bank for the Poorest'?

[edit]
I just invited @NIChamber to reconsider their choices. A total diligence fail is not a good look for a Chamber of Commerce.

Quango type organisations like CoC's are the worst for blindly passively endorsing all sorts of crap.
The responsible (sic) officer for this, John Quinn, has a job spec thus

John has a busy schedule around NI Chamber’s extensive range of communications initiatives, with a focus on digital marketing.  blahblah maximise blah channels.  John blahblah in-depth focus blahblah intricacies of international trade.  He enjoys blahblah delivery of the initiatives blah achieve success blah

translation: revenue driven middle manager who doesn't care, would happily print

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit etc etc

if it hit his targets.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
bcboilermaker

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 08:55:57 AM

I hope these fucking assholes go to jail
astmandu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:13:42 PM

I wonder if it has anything to do with the new investigation I'm privy to.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I emailed asking if there is an update from the Northern Ireland Police Service office that ActionFraud referred it to. They emailed back this morning and stated it's under review and the investigator would reach out if there are any questions. Thus, nothing concrete to update with.

Would love to hear about the new investigation you are privy to!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:22:02 PM

I emailed asking if there is an update from the Northern Ireland Police Service office that ActionFraud referred it to. They emailed back this morning and stated it's under review and the investigator would reach out if there are any questions. Thus, nothing concrete to update with.

Would love to hear about the new investigation you are privy to!

With apologies, NDA (verbal, yet binding ntl).
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:11:12 AM

[edit]

Razormind has now been removed from their February 'Members of the month' page, finally.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:19:48 PM

[edit]

Razormind has now been removed from their February 'Members of the month' page, finally.

Mr. Chris "Eat a Dick" Bates: They were nothing but a bunch of bitches anyway. No loss! See you all at the conference where I'll be gracing attendees with my presence.
plastick

Activity: 201
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 12:46:00 AM

Jawad Yaqub believes he is in the right to steal people's money and get away with it because he is muslim.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/stealing.aspx
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:25:49 AM

Jawad Yaqub believes he is in the right to steal people's money and get away with it because he is muslim.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/stealing.aspx

Great! All we need is just one Muslim who Yaqub ripped off and he'll futurely think about it each and every time he jacks off.

Jawad: Allah, will you please give me a hand. It's dying down there!
Allah: Jesus Christ, quit bothering me!
Jesus Christ: You talkin' to me?
Allah: NO SIR! I was talkin' to Jawad.
Jesus Christ: Oh. Jehovah gets a kick outta watching one-hand men jack off.
plastick

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:34:41 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 04:50:05 PM by plastick

I still send emails regularly demanding a refund. It really grinds Yaqub's gears because he always replies with insults, pretending to be one of his "staff".

He is now pretending to be somebody named Martin O'neal.
"My name is Martin and I don't care what you think about me". Lmao.

The guy has some serious mental issues. He is abusive and unstable. He probably has some sort of attachment disorder, depression and social anxiety (not to mention narcissistic personality disorder). I don't normally go trolling people who have issues like these but this guy stole millions from the bitcoin community, and me. Until he refunds my money I will never leave him alone. I'm like a bad case of herpes, I will keep coming back forever.

The email he is responding to is hello@razormind.co.uk. If any of you have concerns you can reach him there.
plastick

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:19:57 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 07:44:01 PM by plastick

Jawad Yaqub is mad at me and says he is going to try to find me.

"If you'd like to clear yourself, then provide us with your full name and address."

HAHAHA. Oh Jawad, you silly scammer you.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 09:20:56 PM

"If you'd like to clear yourself, then provide us with your full name and address."

HAHAHA. Oh Jawad, you silly scammer you.

Yea, that fuckin piece of shit wants your address but won't provide his because he damn well knows his Muslim hands are at stake for scamming fellow Muslims. Poor dude will soon be jacking off with his feet, albeit he'll have to first obtain a Masters degree in Yoga.
plastick

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 09:26:32 PM

Not that he would have any idea what to do with my info anyway. If he can't refund one measly BTC he isn't going to spend any money trying to follow through with any threats.

He is a fucking joke.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:34:06 PM

He does appear to be obsessed with knowing the names and addresses of people who are exposing his lies. Because it's our fault, right? All this business about collecting millions of dollars through false pretences and fraudulent misrepresentation wouldn't have troubled anybody if we all had just let him get on with it.

The people who are reporting on the truth of the situation are his enemies.

How ironic, given Yaqub's professed disdain for Trump, that he exhibits many of the same personality disorder behavioural characteristics.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:36:00 AM

Today in Yaqub-land we have this sudden reappearance after having recently torched his Facebook post history:

Shortly followed by this, painfully-obvious-attempt-to-pretend-like-he-isn't-intentionally-showing-it, image of a Bitcoin ATM in the background of this otherwise pointless selfie.

Seems like his plan to ensure easy access to cashing out, for example, millions of dollars-worth of bitcoin one might have conned out of people through fraudulent misrepresentation, is going ahead.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: