News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315966 times)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:31:23 PM

Yes I believe in God since my childhood because God is the one who gives me everything what I needed.

You are mentally sick.  If you see or hear him you are  a schizophrenic.  Otherwise you are delusional.

I think that you should respect his faith and him, as person and human being.
We all live in free world, democracy and have right to believe what we want or feel.
If faith can inspire people to do something good for others, community, society, who are you to judge?
I think that we all search, in a way, for deeper meaning in our lives and wants to find absolute values in our lives.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 01:31:21 PM

Yes I believe in God since my childhood because God is the one who gives me everything what I needed.

You are mentally sick.  If you see or hear him you are  a schizophrenic.  Otherwise you are delusional.

We all live in free world, democracy and have right to believe what we want or feel.
If faith can inspire people to do something good for others, community, society, who are you to judge?
I think that we all search, in a way, for deeper meaning in our lives and wants to find absolute values in our lives.

I am not disrespecting anyone.  I just think religious people are delusional at best.
Schizophrenics when they hear or see God.

Just stating the fact.  God is not real.  It does not exist, nobody was able to capture any physical evidence of him, it or her.

If you have any physical evidence, post it.  Or better yet, ask God to post it.

All this 'God concept' is all in your mind.

So no, I would not hire a religious person as I would question his/her judgment.  Maybe for some menial jobs, it is ok to hire religious people but they should be closely monitored.

I think religious people are broken toys.

kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:59:28 PM

I am not disrespecting anyone.  I just think religious people are delusional at best.

Just stating the fact.  God is not real.  It does not exist, nobody was able to capture any physical evidence of him, it or her.

So no, I would not hire a religious person as I would question his/her judgment.  Maybe for some menial jobs, it is ok to hire religious people but they should be closely monitored.

Something the invisible does not mean does not exist. There are many things that exist in this world but you can not see the form. For example, pain, when you are hit or anything that hurt you, do you see its form? Can you see how the shape of pain is? No, but you feel it because the pain is there. Another example, air, when the wind blows towards your body, do you feel it? Surely yes, then do you see the form of wind / air?
So also with God, you can not see it but God is there, God is real.
You judge religious people a broken toys like you're the best person.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:06:27 PM

The proof and the evidence that God exists is found in the links found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16961242#msg16961242.

Anyone who says or thinks that God doesn't exist, knows that he might not be accurate in his thinking and speaking. How? Because he hasn't checked all over the universe to see if God DOESN'T exist somewhere.

Either God exists for you from the proof, or He might exist because you don't know He doesn't.

If you say He doesn't, you are retarded, or haven't thought it through, or you are lying.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:15:30 PM

Yes,  I do believed in God because His the reason why you/we breathe in every seconds which men cannot do by the person
Itself.  The reason why there is everything in this world which God knows we need it.
SoulBargain

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:38:47 AM

You are saying that you are not disrespecting anyone like really? Then you just ough to say that they are delusional or Schizophrenics?

Then can you disprove God's existence?

Can anyome prove or disprove God's existence? No one really know and don't have enough facts and evidences to justify it amd hence we should RESPECT and never forget that being human needs HUMANITY in order to become one.

If you do not believe in God then so be it! Who are you to judge if by believing God they have found a purpose in life and be a good human being than you? If by believing God and follow its commandments like not to kill anyone promotes a safe and good environment in our community then why take it away?

You just can't force your belief to others and come on the way you argue is not healthy anymore like you are just insulting. An argument for it to become a good one needs respect and supporting details to make you argument solid but it seems to be hiding or went missing.

Also don't just belittle concepts. Math isa concept and does not exist in real life but through this it enables us to establish a systematic and organized society that we ought to have today. We can't classify God as a concept since we can't disprove or prove its existence. No win, no lose, a draw in other words.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:14:27 PM

Can anyome prove or disprove God's existence? No one really know and don't have enough facts and evidences to justify it amd hence we should RESPECT and never forget that being human needs HUMANITY in order to become one.

The indigenous tribes down in Africa understood much about Umuntu Ubuntu Abantu, practiced this worldview in their cultural village settings, and were completely satisfied and content to revere only the spirits of their forefathers. Interesting isn't it?

krankNL

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:06:53 PM

I do believe in GOD. This is how I make myself stronger and smoother.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:47:54 PM

You are saying that you are not disrespecting anyone like really? Then you just ough to say that they are delusional or Schizophrenics?

If you do not believe in God then so be it! Who are you to judge if by believing God they have found a purpose in life and be a good human being than you? If by believing God and follow its commandments like not to kill anyone promotes a safe and good environment in our community then why take it away?

You just can't force your belief to others and come on the way you argue is not healthy anymore like you are just insulting. An argument for it to become a good one needs respect and supporting details to make you argument solid but it seems to be hiding or went missing.

Also don't just belittle concepts. Math isa concept and does not exist in real life but through this it enables us to establish a systematic and organized society that we ought to have today. We can't classify God as a concept since we can't disprove or prove its existence. No win, no lose, a draw in other words.

If someone told you that he was Napoleon Bonaparte (or Julius Cesar), you would probably say that such a person is delusional.  You'd be stating a fact.

The same goes for someone who says he believes that unicorns (Gods, ghosts, fairies) exist, and that he feels the unicorn/God presence all around him.  You have to conclude that such a person is delusional.  This is stating a fact.

If someone hears his unicorns singing or his God talking to him, such person is a schizophrenic. Again, this is a fact.

I don't really care which religious fantasy you were born into, it does not matter.  The end result is the same.  You are delusional at best.  You might be a schizophrenic as well.

Religious beliefs are a mental issue and should be treated as such.

Of course, there are people who won't accept proof when it is simply shown to them. They might not be schizo, but they are a bit dense.

God exists:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

But what about the people who feel that God doesn't exist? They know there is a possibility He MIGHT exist, because they know they haven't checked the whole universe to make sure God isn't in some other part of it. Yet these same people, even after stating that they know that God might exist, go on to adamantly proclaim the God doesn't exist.

What kind of people are these people? Are the the kind with dual personalities? Do they live under the sign of Gemini? What weird convolutions exist in their brains, that they both confirm the possibility and deny it in the next breath?

Paid trolls?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:26:59 AM

If someone told you that he was Napoleon Bonaparte (or Julius Cesar), you would probably say that such a person is delusional.  You'd be stating a fact.

The same goes for someone who says he believes that unicorns (Gods, ghosts, fairies) exist, and that he feels the unicorn/God presence all around him.  You have to conclude that such a person is delusional.  This is stating a fact.

If someone hears his unicorns singing or his God talking to him, such person is a schizophrenic. Again, this is a fact.

I don't really care which religious fantasy you were born into, it does not matter.  The end result is the same.  You are delusional at best.  You might be a schizophrenic as well.

Religious beliefs are a mental issue and should be treated as such.

Of course, there are people who won't accept proof when it is simply shown to them. They might not be schizo, but they are a bit dense.

God exists:

But what about the people who feel that God doesn't exist? They know there is a possibility He MIGHT exist, because they know they haven't checked the whole universe to make sure God isn't in some other part of it. Yet these same people, even after stating that they know that God might exist, go on to adamantly proclaim the God doesn't exist.

What kind of people are these people? Are the the kind with dual personalities? Do they live under the sign of Gemini? What weird convolutions exist in their brains, that they both confirm the possibility and deny it in the next breath?

Paid trolls?

Cool

Hey Puddleduck....

We have had a look at it isn't proof but assumptions (as you have been told by many people).

How about you provide some proof.

Frank my flying unicorn thinks you are a dick for continually posting yourself!
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 09:38:09 AM

I believe in God. In my point view everything happens which is good for whole world is really by the creative God.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:32:09 AM

I believe in God. In my point view everything happens which is good for whole world is really by the creative God.

same here. all things. can't be possibly be made how they work today by random. the universe, the atmosphere, our very own bodies and how they work to make us exist, it all points out to someone that placed things in order for us

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
karabasss

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:54:36 PM

same here. all things. can't be possibly be made how they work today by random. the universe, the atmosphere, our very own bodies and how they work to make us exist, it all points out to someone that placed things in order for us

I also believe in God. Man could not create himself. There was some kind of divine power that made life on Earth. I'm grateful to God for this and believe that he cares about me

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
ciobanuionut1982

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:02:47 PM

never
where is ?where live you see space are huge come on guys
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:16:42 PM

never
where is ?where live you see space are huge come on guys

Well he doesn't have to be the same as those depictions of him about an old man with a white beard looking from the heavens. That is eerily the same as the depiction of Zeus in ancient Greece. The being that is god probably doesn't even have a physical form that we can see or feel. But I believe that there is a supreme being that makes everything work the way they do to support our existence. It's harder to believe that everything that's happening is randomly played out

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:00:02 PM

Of course, I do believe in God. I believe in religion, I believe in the creation by the God. He always observe us and demand us to pray to him, he has shown us the way of beautiful meaning of life, how and why can we live in the world he stated that clearly to us. So his existence keeps me alert everytime.
I'm really grateful to him, and we should be also.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:48:35 PM

God exists:

Paid trolls?

Cool

Hey Puddleduck....

We have had a look at it isn't proof but assumptions (as you have been told by many people).

People can change. Even you can stop believing in unicorn fantasies, and start understanding science. It's possible for you, you know.

Cool

CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:42:57 AM

Look at the facts, look at nature arround you, nature is pure engineering, we should ask ourselves who is the engineer?  Smiley

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:47:41 AM

God exists:

Paid trolls?

Cool

Hey Puddleduck....

People can change. Even you can stop believing in unicorn fantasies, and start understanding science. It's possible for you, you know.

Cool

It is you who believes in unicorns (aka God). 

What funny farm do you reside in, again?     Grin

Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:08:34 AM

No, i don't believe in god and gods and YES i do believe in the one true God the big letter "G" God not the small "g" The God who is the creator of all. the God, who showed His unconditional love to His children by giving His one and only Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross for our sins so that those who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting Life.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: