News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315962 times)
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 07:15:57 PM

I do not understand why to raise the question of who believes the real God or not. The fact is that no one will provide a confirmation of the existence of God. All faith and all beliefs are in the soul of every person.

1) Why not? It's fun to see how many users believe in god, what gods they believe in and how many users do not believe in god.
2) Most likely, no one will come with confirmation, but you can't be sure about that. If God exists, it could be possible that someone found some evidence of its existence?
3) Soul? So you're assuming every human has a soul? I'd prefer to believe that souls do not exist, but that it's rather the brain that processes information and makes us think about these kinds of things.

Regards,
Trump

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Russelmain

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:55:30 PM

I do not understand why to raise the question of who believes the real God or not. The fact is that no one will provide a confirmation of the existence of God. All faith and all beliefs are in the soul of every person.

1) Why not? It's fun to see how many users believe in god, what gods they believe in and how many users do not believe in god.
2) Most likely, no one will come with confirmation, but you can't be sure about that. If God exists, it could be possible that someone found some evidence of its existence?
3) Soul? So you're assuming every human has a soul? I'd prefer to believe that souls do not exist, but that it's rather the brain that processes information and makes us think about these kinds of things.

Regards,
Trump
Still there is such a thing as life in a physical body. As well as what is meant by this, it is every person's business. I also do not think that the soul exists in the concept in which people say, but nevertheless it is life, like the spark or energy that makes the physical body move to think and live. But the existence of God has not yet heard.
derbygewgaw

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:16:47 AM

No, i don't believe in him. I'm not like those crazy atheists that insult all your arguments of why believing. Everyone has the right to believe or not in what they consider the best option, as simple like that. 
PrayForkts

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:56:56 AM

I believe that something should have stablished the game rules in the first place. What we see today is just the outcome of that initia setting, this outcome is not touched, moved or whatsoever by an allmighty being. But something had to make it work. If that is god, then yes.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:20:04 AM

I believe that something should have stablished the game rules in the first place. What we see today is just the outcome of that initia setting, this outcome is not touched, moved or whatsoever by an allmighty being. But something had to make it work. If that is god, then yes.

Good understanding, we cannot depend on evolution or science for everything. There are something which cannot be explained. I believe in God, but what humans did is they started religion, I don't believe in religion but yes as there will be hope for tomorrow, there will be God above us.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
skelpbedrock

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:47:09 AM

Yes. I believe there is someone or something that must have been here before everything else. The creator of matter and energy. Also, the probabilities that now we are here as humans and as life forms were too little for them just to happen. Sometimes I think believing there's nothing else out there is a little selfish
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 03:40:59 PM

No, i don't believe in him. I'm not like those crazy atheists that insult all your arguments of why believing. Everyone has the right to believe or not in what they consider the best option, as simple like that.  

"No, i don't believe in him."
So you're assuming its gender is a man? What if it is a woman? Or both? What if it has no gender at all or simply an other gender than what we know today?

"I'm not like those crazy atheists that insult all your arguments of why believing."
So you don't want people insulting the arguments of believers, but you come and insult non-believers? GG mate!
Also, I think that a discussion around believing in god is only good for those believers. If we can change their minds, we can avoid people joining IS, people going to church and wasting a lot of time doing nonsense there.

"Everyone has the right to believe or not in what they consider the best option, as simple like that."
Yeah right. Everyone has the right? There are multiple countries which do not allow you to believe in certain gods.
A lot of people don't go for "the best option". They rather go for "Mhm, science is st00pit, yeah, lez go wyd dem god c0z he's so cool and explains everything although his existence is so non-logical!"
As you see, it's not as simple as that. A lot of people believe that people shouldn't be allowed to choose their own religion. Why would people actually have the right to believe or not to believe in god? Why would that be allowed, but would killing mean life sentence?

Regards,
Trump

krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:47:02 PM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

I do believe in the concept of god who has no religion. I think as far as you are not a religious fanatic, a belief in god would not hurt. It helps to keep the conscience clear and once in a while gives hope. Science says there is no god and arguments from the religious fraternity are much more dubious. No one is going to live forever, choose that which will give you hope at difficult times, an atheist will say he survived the bad times because he believed in himself, a person who is too much into god would say god saved him and would save again without him doing anything, and a person who has faith in one higher being knows that he got out of the situation himself because the higher being would not help him, but would give hope by cheering for him.

Albert Camus had said:

I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live as if there isn't and to die to find out that there is.
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 09:23:11 PM

I do believe in the concept of god who has no religion. I think as far as you are not a religious fanatic, a belief in god would not hurt. It helps to keep the conscience clear and once in a while gives hope. Science says there is no god and arguments from the religious fraternity are much more dubious. No one is going to live forever, choose that which will give you hope at difficult times, an atheist will say he survived the bad times because he believed in himself, a person who is too much into god would say god saved him and would save again without him doing anything, and a person who has faith in one higher being knows that he got out of the situation himself because the higher being would not help him, but would give hope by cheering for him.

Albert Camus had said:

I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live as if there isn't and to die to find out that there is.

To be honest, I see no point in believing in such a non-logical creature...

Panda Trump had said:

I would rather live my life as if there isn't a God and die to find out there is, than live as if there is and to die to find out that there isn't.

Regards,
Trump

CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:42:59 PM

Albert Camus had said:

Panda Trump had said:

I would rather live my life as if there isn't a God and die to find out there is, than live as if there is and to die to find out that there isn't.

Regards,
Trump

And still, it's not the matter of belief, if something it's true, the absolute truth, it doesn't need your belief to exist. For example, Jack and Samantha, are playing outside, now those two see each other, but when they go home, they don't see each other for that time being, so do they know for each other that they exist, or do these two believe that they exist at the moment?

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:00:09 PM

fuck all your gods IT'S YOU THE HUMAN..DUMB asses talking to yourselves and making shit up that holds no substance ..

SO NO I DON'T BELIEVE IN BOLLOCKS..

Science is proof of our being..

What gets me angry is in the 21st century people still believe in sky daddies
and this sky daddy is causing so much trouble I WONDER WHY?..

Because your arguing over NOTHING..HOW STUPID can people be..

the way things are going we will end up killing anyone who is religious Cheesy Cheesy..

Christian BANG
Jew BANG
Muslim BANG..

And then we can squabble about something that is actually real thus we will be arguing a lot less..
nelsonhopeful

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:52:02 PM

I believe in one lord, and he/she exists. No one know its real look.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1365

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:40:08 AM

fuck all your gods IT'S YOU THE HUMAN..DUMB asses talking to yourselves and making shit up that holds no substance ..

SO NO I DON'T BELIEVE IN BOLLOCKS..

Science is proof of our being..

What gets me angry is in the 21st century people still believe in sky daddies
and this sky daddy is causing so much trouble I WONDER WHY?..

Because your arguing over NOTHING..HOW STUPID can people be..

the way things are going we will end up killing anyone who is religious Cheesy Cheesy..

Christian BANG
Jew BANG
Muslim BANG..

And then we can squabble about something that is actually real thus we will be arguing a lot less..

The fact that you have a touch of the Spirit of God, along with your own spirit which is from God, shows that God exists in you, even though you blind yourself to both His Spirit and yours.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 06:26:00 AM

Albert Camus had said:

Panda Trump had said:

Regards,
Trump

And still, it's not the matter of belief, if something it's true, the absolute truth, it doesn't need your belief to exist. For example, Jack and Samantha, are playing outside, now those two see each other, but when they go home, they don't see each other for that time being, so do they know for each other that they exist, or do these two believe that they exist at the moment?

Your comparison is absolute trash and wrong for so many reasons! It's just not possible to compare that to the belief in god...
1. Believers haven't seen God either, still they believe in it.
2. 2 playing kids is better explicable than the existence of a god...
3. If one of them died, they would not know about eachother that they existed. Therefore, they BELIEVE that they both exist at the moment.

Regards,
Trump

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:41:39 AM

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:10:11 AM

He died for our sins to save us. God did the flood to save us. And yet here we are, not saved, bible logic is amusing haha

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
WhitePaperIII

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:23:15 AM

Can't help anyone who doesn't want to help themselves....  Cry
Card

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:04:16 AM

Regards,
Trump
Points 3 souls.
I want to ask trump.
If the human brain is not healthy how he can think.
And humans whose brains are unhealthy but still alive.
If there is no believe that the soul is right there.
If the human brain is already damaged his thinking.

Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:14:23 AM

No, how could god let OneCoin exist?
We didn't know were we being created right? Don't be Curious about that. For me i believe in God because there's a bible that can say the truth but other don't believe in Bible. If you don't believe in God, I don't care.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:49:59 AM

Yes, I do. But it's all about faith, a leap of faith. If I try to reason out why I believe in the particular god that I believe now, it is because I grew up with a family that taught me to believe the same god. And I did learn to with all my heart.

Scientifically, I also do. Even the great Albert Einstein believe in a god. But it is not a religious god. It is a god of harmony. When you look around you, you would be amazed at how orderly the world is, how minute the details are to cause life, for example. Such observation would make you stunned in awe at it. So that you would believe that there must be some kind of a god to cause all these.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: