News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315967 times)
surahmat1223

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:24:39 PM

Yes I believe, why can there be the whole universe and its contents? If no one created it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:05:16 PM

"Create" is a word, 'eternally' bound to the fundamental defining qualities of entities known as "human beings".

I faithfully, straightforwardly and unrestrainedly attest that I am a human being. I am also therefore a god.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:00:08 AM

"Create" is a word, 'eternally' bound to the fundamental defining qualities of entities known as "human beings".

I faithfully, straightforwardly and unrestrainedly attest that I am a human being. I am also therefore a god.

However, unlike the real God, you are severely limited in your capacity to create.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:11:04 AM

Every religious person says that they experienced god and they talk about different gods, so who is right? Muslims, catholics, hindus? They all say they experienced their god but all gods cant exist, so who is right?

I believe in God.  The God that is the Creator of this world.  The father who gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.  People wants to believe what they want to believe.  We should not worship an idol or any carved stones that other people worships.  That is what I believe.
whoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.
You cannot have everlasting life SO DON'T BE SELFISH..

Need to make room so someone else can have ago..
Smile it is your own flesh and blood you die for very nice of you..

And if you have no kids you died to give a stranger a chance at life..
You are really nice  Grin..You really died for others Wink..

God is going to destroy this universe soon. Why? Because it won't allow people to have the eternal life that God wants for them. God will take all those who believe in Him to eternal life in a new universe He is preparing. Come with us if you like.

Cool

I don't agree with you.
God is love and life, our eternal parent.
Parent love his children unconditionally and can't stop love them.
Humans will be changed through God's unconditional and eternal love.
Do you remember story of ''prodigal son'' in the Bible.
If you understand this story, than you understand everything.
You understand God's unconditional love for all of us and that he will never give up from us.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:39:55 AM

Every religious person says that they experienced god and they talk about different gods, so who is right? Muslims, catholics, hindus? They all say they experienced their god but all gods cant exist, so who is right?

I believe in God.  The God that is the Creator of this world.  The father who gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.  People wants to believe what they want to believe.  We should not worship an idol or any carved stones that other people worships.  That is what I believe.

God is going to destroy this universe soon. Why? Because it won't allow people to have the eternal life that God wants for them. God will take all those who believe in Him to eternal life in a new universe He is preparing. Come with us if you like.

Cool

I don't agree with you.
You understand God's unconditional love for all of us and that he will never give up from us.

The fact is that in religious matters every person thinks that they understand something, but when they face the problem of atheism, they are immediately lost. But at the same time I do not understand why Many people believe that a believer is a man who has gone mad.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:09:11 PM

Cool

I don't agree with you.

God has a big problem. He has  given people a stubborn streak. And many of the people will never turn to Him.

God's problem is, how long will he wait for people to turn to Him when they don't want to?

People have the ability to decide things. But it is in this life, only, that they have the ability to decide. Once a person is dead, he can't change his mind on anything.

God isn't going to let the death situation go on forever. The billions who have died, and who are also on His side, are not in the position of life that God wants for them. He will raise them from death in the resurrection.

But why raise them from the dead to live some more in this troubled life? If He were going to do that, wouldn't He have just let them live without dying?

The Revelation in the Bible tells us that God will destroy this whole heavens and earth because of the corruption herein. He will create a new heavens and earth that can never become corrupt. That is where He will take His people, while leaving the stubborn ones behind in the destruction of the corruption that is in this heavens and earth.

Why will God leave the stubborn ones behind? Because they essentially asked for it by being stubborn without changing. The prodigal son changed his mind. These evil people do not change their minds, ever.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
dzoi06

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:11:13 PM

I believe in god beacuse everything what happened to you, even it was bad or good, happened for a reason. The only one who knows why is the god. Be merciful and pious and you will see how god will return that goodness to you.
stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:52:44 PM

However, unlike the real God, you are severely limited in your capacity to create.

Cool

Who is the real god?

You keep saying this and people keep asking for your definition yet you fail to explain.

Why do you do this? Because you are fake and a fraud. You are a troll.
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:05:41 PM

Cool

Who is the real god?

You keep saying this and people keep asking for your definition yet you fail to explain.

Such impression that I am dying today the cult of atheism develops and why such a tendency is coming Especially from Western countries I do not understand. This is not the first forum where I meet disagreements in the field of religion and belief. But religion is a purely personal opinion of everyone and everyone must decide for himself what to do, Believe it or not.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:12:05 PM

Cool

Who is the real god?

Relax, man. Just because you can't understand answers when they are proffered, doesn't mean you have to get all upset over it.

Everyone has strong points and weak points. Find and focus on your strong points, not your weak points, like understanding.

Cool

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:34:12 PM

Cool

Who is the real god?

Relax, man. Just because you can't understand answers when they are proffered, doesn't mean you have to get all upset over it.

Everyone has strong points and weak points. Find and focus on your strong points, not your weak points, like understanding.

Cool

Aha nice way of getting around the tough questions but you have been avoiding that for the last 20 pages. The truth is that you base your belief purely on faith, you don't have evidence to support that your god is the real god.

Cool

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
halych

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:57:51 PM

Cool

Who is the real god?

Cool

Aha nice way of getting around the tough questions but you have been avoiding that for the last 20 pages. The truth is that you base your belief purely on faith, you don't have evidence to support that your god is the real god.

Cool

Such evidence is not and will not be. We are not talking about God, but about faith in God. Whether it is important or not, it's important that people have to believe in something. It makes it easier for them

Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:44:33 AM

Cool

Who is the real god?

I agree,

He does not show evidence and continues to believe in something that has no evidence... would be very simple and would solve all doubts if they showed evidence

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:15:30 AM

Cool

I don't agree with you.

God has a big problem. I mean Badecker me  He has  given people a stubborn streak. And many of the people will never turn to Him i mean me..
CORRECT Grin..

God's problem I mean my problem is, how long will i wait for people to turn to Him when they don't want to?..A LONG TIME.. Grin

People have the ability to decide things.YES WE HAVE  But it is in this life, only, that they have the ability to decide. Once a person is dead, he can't change his mind on anything. BECAUSE HE IS DEAD. Grin

God isn't going to let the death situation go on forever. The billions who have died, and who are also on His side, are not in the position of life that God wants for them. He will raise them from death in the resurrection.

But why raise them from the dead to live some more in this troubled life? If He were going to do that, wouldn't He have just let them live without dying?

The Revelation in the Bible tells us that God will destroy this whole heavens and earth because of the corruption herein. He will create a new heavens and earth that can never become corrupt. That is where He will take His people, while leaving the stubborn ones behind in the destruction of the corruption that is in this heavens and earth.

Why will God leave the stubborn ones behind? Because they essentially asked for it by being stubborn without changing. The prodigal son changed his mind. These evil people do not change their minds, ever.

Cool
The billions who have died, and who are also on His side, are not in the position of life that God wants for them. He will raise them from death in the resurrection. BUT what happened to going to heaven straight away?..So now we got to wait..

The Revelation in the Bible tells us that God will destroy this whole heavens and earth because of the corruption herein. He will create a new heavens and earth that can never become corrupt.  SO WHY NOT EVER CORRUPT THIS WORLD?..

Bit like a bad painting and you start again?..

That is where He will take His people, while leaving the stubborn ones behind in the destruction of the corruption that is in this heavens and earth.
Well tell him to HURRY UP and PISS OFF..Because he sure is shit at stopping corruption so if he is no good at stopping corruption in this world why the next..?

SO TELL YOUR CORRUPT GOD  ..He couldn't stop a bus at a BUS STOP never mind stop corruption on this planet or any other planet..

there was once a bohemian monk who went to sleep in a bunk he dreamt of Jesus sucking his penis and ended up covered in SPUNK  Smiley..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:29:30 AM

Cool

I don't agree with you.

God has a big problem. I mean Badecker me  He has  given people a stubborn streak. And many of the people will never turn to Him i mean me..
CORRECT Grin..

God's problem I mean my problem is, how long will i wait for people to turn to Him when they don't want to?..A LONG TIME.. Grin

People have the ability to decide things.YES WE HAVE  But it is in this life, only, that they have the ability to decide. Once a person is dead, he can't change his mind on anything. BECAUSE HE IS DEAD. Grin

Cool
The billions who have died, and who are also on His side, are not in the position of life that God wants for them. He will raise them from death in the resurrection. BUT what happened to going to heaven straight away?..So now we got to wait..

The Revelation in the Bible tells us that God will destroy this whole heavens and earth because of the corruption herein. He will create a new heavens and earth that can never become corrupt.  SO WHY NOT EVER CORRUPT THIS WORLD?..

Your mistake is in the way God gave freedom to mankind. Man's freedom is an imitation of the real freedom of God. Man did the corrupting.

That is where He will take His people, while leaving the stubborn ones behind in the destruction of the corruption that is in this heavens and earth.
Well tell him to HURRY UP and PISS OFF..Because he sure is shit at stopping corruption so if he is no good at stopping corruption in this world why the next..?
The difficulty lies in maintaining real God-like freedom among people without allowing any corruption to set in. Let the people be free to bring in corruption, but make sure they don't do it. Good trick. This is the thing scientists should be trying to figure out, rather than some silly thing like big bang theory.

SO TELL YOUR CORRUPT GOD  ..He couldn't stop a bus at a BUS STOP never mind stop corruption on this planet or any other planet..

there was once a bohemian monk who went to sleep in a bunk he dreamt of Jesus sucking his penis and ended up covered in SPUNK  Smiley..

Nobody will like the destruction at the end of the world. It will include the destruction of the soul. Since the soul is eternal, the destruction will take an eternity. It won't be fun. Change now to be on the side of God, so that you avoid your own eternal destruction.

Cool

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:02:18 PM

Cool

Who is the real god?

I agree,

He does not show evidence and continues to believe in something that has no evidence... would be very simple and would solve all doubts if they showed evidence

As the Bible says, seek and you shall find, to believe is to see.  People always needs proof evidence before they belueve things.  But in God you have to believe first for you to see Him.  He is like air you do not see Him but you feel Him.  We have different beliefs, it is up to you but for me I believe in God.  My existence is enough.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:17:50 PM

Cool

I don't agree with you.

CORRECT Grin..

Cool

Your mistake is in the way God gave freedom to mankind. Man's freedom is an imitation of the real freedom of God. Man did the corrupting.

The difficulty lies in maintaining real God-like freedom among people without allowing any corruption to set in. Let the people be free to bring in corruption, but make sure they don't do it. Good trick. This is the thing scientists should be trying to figure out, rather than some silly thing like big bang theory.

Nobody will like the destruction at the end of the world. It will include the destruction of the soul. Since the soul is eternal, the destruction will take an eternity. It won't be fun. Change now to be on the side of God, so that you avoid your own eternal destruction.

Cool

Cause and effect shows us that nothing is random therefore humans do not have free will, cause and effect is science law that means it's a fact.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:15:30 PM

Cool

I don't agree with you.

CORRECT Grin..

Cool

Cool

Cause and effect shows us that nothing is random therefore humans do not have free will, cause and effect is science law that means it's a fact.

God tells us that we have free will. But since He also shows us through cause and effect that there is no free will, the free will that we have lies in an area that we can't scientifically discern, yet, or that we can't fathom mentally/spiritually. Our free will lies in the area of the strength and direction of our faith in God. God manipulates the rest of the universe according to His plans, and according to where the free will portion of our faith in Him lies.

By the time we can scientifically recognize our spirits with scientific clarity, we will have acknowledged the existence of God, openly.

Cool

Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:48:45 PM

I do not understand why to raise the question of who believes the real God or not. The fact is that no one will provide a confirmation of the existence of God. All faith and all beliefs are in the soul of every person.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:08:40 PM

This is maybe the same question all the cells in my body is asking. Are we really part of the creature called "man"? How he look like? Can I see him? The fact that I know that this cells are existing inside my body and they are part of a bigger self which is "me". I also recognize that I am also part of a much bigger self which is HIM.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: