News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315967 times)
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:57:26 PM

Everyone who believes in God should have no reason not to believe in the Spaghetti Monster or the Tooth Fairy, because why not?! You can't disprove they don't exist either so why not believe in them as well? http://www.venganza.org/ http://spaghettimonster.com/

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:23:41 PM

Which God? I believe in Shiva and Vishnu, does that count?

hpunsara

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:29:40 PM

Yes, I believe in God.

FYI: You are to write God as G-o-d, not g-o-d.

My reasons: Nature follows an orderly and precise pattern, so precise that you can forecast the whether. Scientific principles are based on the precise laws of nature, we have technology because nature can be counted on to behave in a particular manner ALL the time.
That screams creation.

Nature was created, that is why it's so precise.
If you say no it wasn't, you might as well tell me bitcoin and the blockchain just came into existence, they were not developed by someone.
Nice point.. But who created the God dude.. If you are saying someone have to develop everything like bitcoin and blockchain.. who develop the God...(Not an insult dude,,.. One logical question only)
Galer

Activity: 406

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 05:05:41 AM

Yes I believe in God, Because they are many things that did not resolve by science like in our universe.Every people in the world have a faith they fight for it and they believe of it.If you dont have a faith what is the reason that you are living.Thats my opinion
SuperShill

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 05:32:31 AM

I do believe in god but i do not live my life based on any religious principals, however I prefer to think of it as faith in the unknown more than anything. I don't believe everything happens for an exact reason or anything crazy like that. Its just the universe is truly amazingly huge. Like its astonishingly huge. You cannot wrap your tiny mind around how huge it is!!

I'll give you some perspective. Alpha Centauri is our closest neighboring star. It is approximately 4.37 light years away from earth. That means if you took a flash light and pointed it there it would take approximately 4.3 years to reach it. Now the fastest moving space ship we have ever created is the Voyager 2 space craft which travels approximately 67 000 km per hour (your car goes 200km max so Voyager 2 which is  the fastest moving thing ever made is pretty damn fast at 67 000 km per hour)

If you took Voyager 2 and pointed it at Alpha Centauri today, you know how long it would take to get there? any guesses? no? ok ill tell you LIKE 70 000 YEARS!!! lol  and that is just right next door to us, that's our next door neighbor at 70 000 years away, after that neighbor is BILLIONS  of other neighbors as well as billions of other galaxy featuring billions of other stars inside those and all that makes up the universe.

"How are you so positive god doesn't exits , are you sure you looked everywhere??" - Joe Rogan

Anything incomprehensibly big enough to have created the entire universe is just that- incomprehensible

I live my life by science, I advocate this to others, only reason and common sense but I would be lying if I said I had no faith because believing there is a point to trying as hard as I can just helps me get through life, but I have no religous views, I just feel it in my heart especially when I try and understand the enormity of our universe  
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 05:47:11 AM

I do believe that there's a God but we don't know anything about God. What made me believe in God is the fact that if you take a look at the world that we are living in and you remove the humans, everything's perfect. Every single creature in the world has its purpose. Everything either consume or produce. Every thing is a perfect cycle. A human being that has made tons of research about the earth can't even make all of these stuffs. I bet that only God (or a supreme being) can do all of this.

carriagehoodlum

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:14:44 AM

YES I believe that theres a God.God Is good always.Any relegions have a name of their own God but the God they praying is only one.
RealityTruth

Activity: 210

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:42:13 AM

There's only one God in existence and it's the God of the Bible. Other "gods" are created by Satan to deceive people and to destroy them.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:09:24 AM

There's only one God in existence and it's the God of the Bible. Other "gods" are created by Satan to deceive people and to destroy them.

Perhaps you'd care to give us a full report how you came to that highly amusing conclusion?

Then we'll highlight all the flaws in it for you. Cheesy

Dassi

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:59:10 AM

Everyone who believes in God should have no reason not to believe in the Spaghetti Monster or the Tooth Fairy, because why not?! You can't disprove they don't exist either so why not believe in them as well? http://www.venganza.org/ http://spaghettimonster.com/

We cannot believe in the Spaghetti monster or the Tooth fairy because there is no proof that they exist. We have the whole of creation to prove that God - the almighty creator - exists.

I'm sorry, but they don't count because they did not create the universe. They are man-made... long story.

Nice point.. But who created the God dude.. If you are saying someone have to develop everything like bitcoin and blockchain.. who develop the God...(Not an insult dude,,.. One logical question only)

Now let's get some things clear, because we are created beings, we have a hard time imagining a being that was not created. I will not say too much for now, when we die and see God, feel free to ask Him who created Him.
ImHacked

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:21:01 AM

Yes, I am here because God created me.  There's a passage in the Bible which stated like blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed.  There is no need for me to look for evidences as we cannot fathom God's mind.  He is Supreme and we cannot see or we cannot understand things that He created.  Everything was unique in every ways.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:30:57 PM

If God created me then I have to believe that I'm special to him. I must be his special project because I have a huge cock and can stay hard for hours. I've seen a few guys he must hate at the gym. I know one guy God must loath because I'm sure the only woman he could satisfy is a female hamster.

Jalinco

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:19:08 PM

NOPE. I just posted a comment about something like this in a similar thread. Its either a few above this one or a few below by now but either way im not bothering saying the same answer. Just nope.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:29:06 PM

Perhaps you'd care to give us a full report how you came to that highly amusing conclusion?

Nobody could give you a report like that, one that you would understand, that is. But here is the gist of what such a report would say.

The universe is so extremely complex that even if there were multiple beings who created it, they would have to act as one for there to be such complexity with such perfection. No two entities could create this without being One.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:39:33 PM

Nobody could give you a report like that, one that you would understand, that is. But here is the gist of what such a report would say.

The universe is so extremely complex that even if there were multiple beings who created it, they would have to act as one for there to be such complexity with such perfection. No two entities could create this without being One.

Cool

It took you a long time to get here BADecker. Too busy blowing alter boys to come to the latest God thread?

Please tell me one more time about how all the mutant retard babies born every day are in gods master plan. Oh, wait, they were born sinners right. That's why they have flippers instead of arms and legs. LOL

Your right about one thing. The world is complexly fucked up. If this is gods doing we should fire him and get a new god.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:50:58 PM

Nobody could give you a report like that,

Cool
Not so much "couldn't" give me a report like that, more along the lines of "wouldn't want" to give me a report like that. Why? Easy, because it embarrassingly has foundations built from wishful thinking.

For example, a person was born in a Christian environment, so the bible god must be the "correct" one.
Nothing more than wishful thinking.

No two entities could create this without being One.

Cool
Yeah, struggling with the omnipotent thing again I see.

If this is gods doing we should fire him and get a new god.
Well if he wants me in heaven, God with have to drop to his knees and beg for my forgiveness, or he'll be in for a shock.  Tongue

Brace yourself for some wet end to proclaim God would never do that. How do you know he wouldn't? Answer: you don't. You just "want" God not to do that, is what you really mean.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:19:44 PM

Nobody could give you a report like that,

Cool
Not so much "couldn't" give me a report like that, more along the lines of "wouldn't want" to give me a report like that. Why? Easy, because it embarrassingly has foundations built from wishful thinking.

For example, a person was born in a Christian environment, so the bible god must be the "correct" one.
Nothing more than wishful thinking.
See? You can't even understand the gist of the report. How do you think you could begin to understand the report?

No two entities could create this without being One.

Cool
Yeah, struggling with the omnipotent thing again I see.
I don't blame you for struggling. God is so much greater than everything that nobody understands Him except in the slightest.

If this is gods doing we should fire him and get a new god.
Well if he wants me in heaven, God with have to drop to his knees and beg for my forgiveness, or he'll be in for a shock.  Tongue

Brace yourself for some wet end to proclaim God would never do that. How do you know he wouldn't? Answer: you don't. You just "want" God not to do that, is what you really mean.

God wants you in Heaven for your best benefit. But He won't debase Himself to you. He did die on the cross for you, when He was in the form of Jesus. But He never debased Himself to anyone, right up to the point of death.

Now that He has arisen, He will never die again. Death holds no control over Him.

You don't know how to keep yourself alive like this. You better debase yourself to Him so that you can receive life. Or die. Your choice.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:21:58 PM

Cool

It took you a long time to get here BADecker. Too busy blowing alter boys to come to the latest God thread?

Please tell me one more time about how all the mutant retard babies born every day are in gods master plan. Oh, wait, they were born sinners right. That's why they have flippers instead of arms and legs. LOL

Your right about one thing. The world is complexly fucked up. If this is gods doing we should fire him and get a new god.

This is the doing of mankind... not of God. The fact that you want to defy the Creator shows that mankind is the mistake maker.

Cool

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:44:29 PM

Cool

This is the doing of mankind... not of God. The fact that you want to defy the Creator shows that mankind is the mistake maker.

Cool

That's pretty convenient, don't you think? If something bad happens its man or the devil doing it. If something good happens its god doing it.  What an enormous load of horseshit.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:46:59 PM

I'm sorry, but they don't count because they did not create the universe. They are man-made... long story.

Now let's get some things clear, because we are created beings, we have a hard time imagining a being that was not created. I will not say too much for now, when we die and see God, feel free to ask Him who created Him.

So the entire country of India is going to hell. The subway to hell is going to be pretty full. I'd better make my reservation now. LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: