News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315976 times)
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:46:13 PM

Fancy BADlogic's god building a shed out of rotten wood and dodgy nails.

Sounds like the maker of the shed is equally rotten and dodgy.  Cheesy

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:49:37 PM

Be happy that God knows that it is me you are upset with. But if you become upset with Him and speak against Him, He just might lock you out of Heaven permanently.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:53:12 PM

... He just might lock you out of Heaven permanently.

Cool

As you know full well, I'm only going allow your god permission to let me into heaven if he grovels on the floor and begs me for forgiveness. Even then, I'm not making any promises. Depends what mood I'm in at the time.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:54:41 PM

... He just might lock you out of Heaven permanently.

Cool

As you know full well, I'm only going allow your god permission to let me into heaven if he grovels on the floor and begs me for forgiveness. Even then, I'm not making any promises. Depends what mood I'm in at the time.

Poor little Fluffer Overblow. The nickname fits you.    Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:57:40 PM

Sounds more like your God is brain dead. Creating things he can't control

God is controlling all things. He is being merciful to you and me and everyone else by giving us a chance to repent and be on His side, before He controls the universe out of existence.

Cool

If you built a shed out of wood, using a hammer and nails, and if you found out later, after it was built, that the wood was all rotten, and the nails were flawed, wouldn't you tear down the shed and build a new one? This is what God is doing with the universe. He didn't make the wood rotten or the nails flawed. Because of what the universe is, the wood and nails have the ability to make themselves to be rotten and flawed... and this is what they did.

Be glad that God is giving such a piece of rottenness and flawedness as yourself, the right to be saved. Your choice, so don't complain that God didn't do enough when you are finally lost, permanently.

Cool
Just goes to show how thick your god is?..Why would you build a shed with flawed nails and rotten wood?.. Roll Eyes
I have built many things not once did i use rotten wood..Why because it breaks in your hand..No good using rusty nails..
So your god builds things with no clue if the stuff he uses is any good Cheesy .. A STUPID GOD YOU KNOW..
Now if your god learnt Jesus all he knew Jesus must of been one bad carpenter  Grin..

You just made your god sound even more unreal Grin.. Your Gods thinking is stupid Grin

I am beginning to understand you, now, popcorn1. You haven't learned, yet, that parables, allegories, imagery, and metaphors almost never exactly match the reality. They are simply there to give a basic idea, and you can twist them all out of shape if you want.

Go back and look again, and see if you can understand the correct interpretation.

Cool
But but you said he builds sheds Huh..Now i believed you because Jesus was a carpenter and he must of built a shed or 2 in his life?..
So ok god doesn't build sheds he builds worlds only to tear it down?..Because he never uses good materials..

So is this like a bad builder who builds something bad and then gives compensation to the customer for the bad build..
So gods messes building this planet then offers compensation in the way of eternal life in heaven..
Hmmm never thought of it like that way before..I wonder if heaven is falling to bits?..

Now if i got it wrong again could you explain what god builds and tears down like we all would do?..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:07:50 PM

God is controlling all things. He is being merciful to you and me and everyone else by giving us a chance to repent and be on His side, before He controls the universe out of existence.

Cool

If you built a shed out of wood, using a hammer and nails, and if you found out later, after it was built, that the wood was all rotten, and the nails were flawed, wouldn't you tear down the shed and build a new one? This is what God is doing with the universe. He didn't make the wood rotten or the nails flawed. Because of what the universe is, the wood and nails have the ability to make themselves to be rotten and flawed... and this is what they did.

Be glad that God is giving such a piece of rottenness and flawedness as yourself, the right to be saved. Your choice, so don't complain that God didn't do enough when you are finally lost, permanently.

Cool
Just goes to show how thick your god is?..Why would you build a shed with flawed nails and rotten wood?.. Roll Eyes
I have built many things not once did i use rotten wood..Why because it breaks in your hand..No good using rusty nails..
So your god builds things with no clue if the stuff he uses is any good Cheesy .. A STUPID GOD YOU KNOW..
Now if your god learnt Jesus all he knew Jesus must of been one bad carpenter  Grin..

You just made your god sound even more unreal Grin.. Your Gods thinking is stupid Grin

I am beginning to understand you, now, popcorn1. You haven't learned, yet, that parables, allegories, imagery, and metaphors almost never exactly match the reality. They are simply there to give a basic idea, and you can twist them all out of shape if you want.

Go back and look again, and see if you can understand the correct interpretation.

Cool
But but you said he builds sheds Huh..Now i believed you because Jesus was a carpenter and he must of built a shed or 2 in his life?..
So ok god doesn't build sheds he builds worlds only to tear it down?..Because he never uses good materials..

So is this like a bad builder who builds something bad and then gives compensation to the customer for the bad build..
So gods messes building this planet then offers compensation in the way of eternal life in heaven..
Hmmm never thought of it like that way before..I wonder if heaven is falling to bits?..

Now if i got it wrong again could you explain what god builds and tears down like we all would do?..

... just because Bitcointalk didn't realize how mentally unfit you were to be admitted to their forum.

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:41:53 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

... just because Bitcointalk didn't realize how mentally unfit you were to be admitted to their forum.

Cool
I think i am more sane than you Wink..Why don't they ban me ?.. Because i make sense unlike you who makes no sense  Grin..
The truth hurts..I speak the truth.. This is why people get hurt because...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:56:25 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool
I think i am more sane than you Wink..Why don't they ban me ?.. Because i make sense unlike you who makes no sense  Grin..
The truth hurts..I speak the truth.. This is why people get hurt because...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA

See? Here you are proving it again. It isn't about sanity that I was talking. And I wasn't talking about them as if they should ban you. I was talking about your capability to think, and that if they had know how weak of a thinker you were, they would have not let you join, because they would have thought you were under age.

Are you tipping the bottle again? No, probably not. You would be using expletives if you had been.

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:15:29 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

See? Here you are proving it again. It isn't about sanity that I was talking. And I wasn't talking about them as if they should ban you. I was talking about your capability to think, and that if they had know how weak of a thinker you were, they would have not let you join, because they would have thought you were under age.

Are you tipping the bottle again? No, probably not. You would be using expletives if you had been.

Cool
You must be so clever because no one on here understands you sir Cheesy..
Now if you follow god what sort of a thinker are you?..You are a follower not much thinking in a follower..
Now if the thing you follow doesn't do much you wont either Wink..
Now i am a doer and things get done Wink..So keep on following because the thing you follow wont do much..Not even a shed Cry..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:20:53 PM

Now if you follow god what sort of a thinker are you?..You are a follower not much thinking in a follower..
Now i am a doer and things get done Wink..So keep on following because the thing you follow wont do much..Not even a shed Cry..

I'll admit, it is difficult stepping down to an IQ level like yours just to make you understand.

God is reality, so look how far back in the follow line that places you.

One day in the new heavens and new earth and beyond, I will be allowed to create my own universe, just like Jesus, after I learn how from God. You will still be being destroyed with this universe.

Whatever you get done, just don't do it in the lake.

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:54:10 AM

I'll admit, it is difficult stepping down to an IQ level like yours just to make you understand.

One day in the new heavens and new earth and beyond, I will be allowed to create my own universe, just like Jesus, after I learn how from God. You will still be being destroyed with this universe.

Cool
You always said only one god now your saying loads of gods Huh
You said that god will teach you how to make your own universe Roll Eyes..So does that not make you a god?..

Gets better this Cheesy
So your doing all this praying and licking gods butt hole for a ticket into heaven so you can live forever and for god to show you how to make a new universe so simple humans can bow and pray to the lord BADECKER Cheesy Cheesy..
Have you practice being god in the mirror with your bed sheet over your shoulders and your Christmas holly wreath on your head Cheesy Cheesy..
I BET YOU HAVE Cheesy..
I hope i don't end up in your universe when i die.. you will be asking me all the time to build sheds and what ever else you messed up because the god you learn't from builds things only to tear them down again Roll Eyes..But he does use bad material rotten wood and bad nails so maybe you will do the same..
Now if you bought a product in a shop and it was built wrong with rotten wood would you not want your money back?..
I expect a god to never make a mistake not ever..Why because just like the product if it's broke no one will go near it again Grin..
Now the god you know of is he broke?..
If you say no then what's going on with all this war and kids dying of cancer and so on..
Now if you learn how to make a universe will it be better than this one?
Now just be careful how you answer because you could upset your own god..So will your universe be better than this one?
Now if it's the same as this one we are back to building sheds with rotten wood and bad nails..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:08:00 AM

Cool
You said that god will teach you how to make your own universe Roll Eyes..So does that not make you a god?..

Gets better this Cheesy
So your doing all this praying and licking gods butt hole for a ticket into heaven so you can live forever and for god to show you how to make a new universe so simple humans can bow and pray to the lord BADECKER Cheesy Cheesy..
Have you practice being god in the mirror with your bed sheet over your shoulders and your Christmas holly wreath on your head Cheesy Cheesy..
I BET YOU HAVE Cheesy..
I hope i don't end up in your universe when i die.. you will be asking me all the time to build sheds and what ever else you messed up because the god you learn't from builds things only to tear them down again Roll Eyes..But he does use bad material rotten wood and bad nails so maybe you will do the same..
Now if you bought a product in a shop and it was built wrong with rotten wood would you not want your money back?..
I expect a god to never make a mistake not ever..Why because just like the product if it's broke no one will go near it again Grin..
If you say no then what's going on with all this war and kids dying of cancer and so on..
Now just be careful how you answer because you could upset your own god..So will your universe be better than this one?
Now if it's the same as this one we are back to building sheds with rotten wood and bad nails..

Since you are a mocker at heart, I could expect no better from you. However, there are a few people in this forum who will read this and check it out.

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:33:40 AM

Cool

Gets better this Cheesy
I BET YOU HAVE Cheesy..

Since you are a mocker at heart, I could expect no better from you. However, there are a few people in this forum who will read this and check it out.

Cool
And do? Grin YOU SAID THIS..One day in the new heavens and new earth and beyond, I will be allowed to create my own universe..
You said it not me..So when they check it out who looks stupid Grin..
Oh sorry you might make sense to more bible freaks BUT even they find it hard to understand your teachings of the lord..
It's not the lord they know of because when does god say he will learn you to make your own universe?..
Anyway good night i am off to smoke a spliff and watch a movie..Which one? anyone i want i got an android box with kodi Grin..
If not got one then you must get one much better than god Grin Grin
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:54:39 AM

Cool

Gets better this Cheesy
I BET YOU HAVE Cheesy..

Cool
And do? Grin YOU SAID THIS..One day in the new heavens and new earth and beyond, I will be allowed to create my own universe..
Oh sorry you might make sense to more bible freaks BUT even they find it hard to understand your teachings of the lord..
It's not the lord they know of because when does god say he will learn you to make your own universe?..
Anyway good night i am off to smoke a spliff and watch a movie..Which one? anyone i want i got an android box with kodi Grin..

Actually, it is you who looks stupid.

Saint Paul tells us in the Bible that we don't know what we will be when we arise, BUT, we will be like Jesus, because we will see Him as He is.

Jesus is God as attested to throughout the Bible in various ways. The Bible also tells us that anybody who sees God will die. So, to see God and live, we need to be like God.

Wake up and change before you miss out on the greatest opportunity of all.

Cool

dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:06:17 PM

I read something in Wikipedia as I was reflecting upon the divine and came across utter nonsense. Look what I found under "perception" on the site:

Perception depends on complex functions of the nervous system, but subjectively seems mostly effortless because this processing happens outside conscious awareness

Really?? Hahahaha  Cheesy

Everything I sense happens within my conscious awareness - I assure you.  Wink

Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:35:32 PM

Yes i believe, cause i saw a lot of strange things that i can't explain with science and other stuff like this.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:18:28 AM

I read something in Wikipedia as I was reflecting upon the divine and came across utter nonsense. Look what I found under "perception" on the site:

Perception depends on complex functions of the nervous system, but subjectively seems mostly effortless because this processing happens outside conscious awareness

Really?? Hahahaha  Cheesy

Everything I sense happens within my conscious awareness - I assure you.  Wink

... Just because your interpretation of all your conscious awareness is so vague that all you can do is emotionally perceive it...

Cool

AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:57:55 PM

Yes, I do believe in God. Because it was written in the bible. And we all know that the bible is a holy book that contains God's word that is being wrote by the apostles. And I only believe in what the bible's says that's why I do believe in God.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:29:04 PM

Yes i believe, cause i saw a lot of strange things that i can't explain with science and other stuff like this.

I also believe in God

Cool

Gets better this Cheesy
I BET YOU HAVE Cheesy..

Cool

Saint Paul tells us in the Bible that we don't know what we will be when we arise, BUT, we will be like Jesus, because we will see Him as He is.

Jesus is God as attested to throughout the Bible in various ways. The Bible also tells us that anybody who sees God will die. So, to see God and live, we need to be like God.

Cool

I think he believes in God, just ashamed to admit. Many people say they do not believe in God, but when they are afflicted pray to God

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:58:16 PM

I also believe in God

Cool

Gets better this Cheesy
I BET YOU HAVE Cheesy..

Cool

Cool

I think he believes in God, just ashamed to admit. Many people say they do not believe in God, but when they are afflicted pray to God

Everyone believes in God way down deep. We have to, because we were made in the image of God, even though we corrupted ourselves. The point isn't believing that God exists. James in the Bible tells us that even demons believe and shutter or tremble. The thing we need to do is acknowledge God, and pray for salvation.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: