News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315976 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:48:40 PM

Yes Because we are Muslim Allah Is one He Make A world

ok,ok just don't blow up or something. he made this world but he didn't make it good for the muslims so you have to take other countries, yeah?

Muslims dont blow up the world. there are non Muslims who do this and take the name of Muslims.

And finally Allah made this world good for muslims . OK Understand it

True Muslims obey the Koran. They do this by blowing up everything that is not Islam/Koran/Muslim. See what the Koran and the Hadiths say about this - http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx.

It is only fake or weak or deceptive Muslims who say that they want peace with non-Muslims.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:56:12 PM

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road."
-Stephen Hawking

What does this have to do with anything? Looking was predestined, just like crossing or not.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:48:13 PM

@BADecker,

FYI on page one of the bible the first thing it says is that we live under an artificial dome. You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:11:33 AM

@BADecker,

FYI on page one of the bible the first thing it says is that we live under an artificial dome. You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

You really need to understand that the people from the Middle East think differently than we do. For example. Go outside and look at the heavens. You see a dome and a flat earth when you look in a simple way. This is the way the ancient peoples of the M.E. understood. They understood by what they saw, the same as you see when you go out and look in a simple way today.

There is nothing in the Bible that says that the so-called dome is a metal dome with water outside of it. The water is not necessarily solid water. It very easily could be a mist. But even if it were a globe of solid water around the globe of the earth, there is nothing that says that there is no space beyond it.

When we use the laws of nature to understand and prove space, we are not contradiction the Bible or what the people of the M.E. see. We are simply explaining beyond the simple explanation of the Bible in a way that contradicts nothing that the Bible says.

Cool

dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:26:02 PM

yes being muslim i fully believe on Allah, He is the creator of all the world and every one has to return to him after death and after that every one has to answer to Him about all of his dead and Allah will reward them for their good deeds or will punish them for their wrong deeds.

The funny thing about Muslims is, if they translate the Koran into English, they don't translate the word "Allah." If they did, you would never see "Allah." You would only see "God."

In Arabic short and sweet for "God" is AL. In Hebrew short and sweet for "God" is EL. If you really want to fly into the heavens > go with EL-AL.

Therefore, if you believe in Allah, you definitely believe in El too. They are practically the very best brother Gods, although, don't forget both of them are only ONE.

The difference is that the Hebrew people don't go around saying God's name. In fact, they even skew the word "God" into things like G-d, or whatever, just to avoid somehow accidentally taking God's name in vain... even though "God" is not really His name.

Muslims are different. They not only use their God's name in their language in everything that they do, but they won't even translate their word for "God" (Allah) into "God" when they translate into English.

The point? Since the Muslims do it exactly the opposite of the Hebrews, why would anyone think that they are the same "God?"

I was wondering, why can't we do a poll for a nice easy recognize able name for "God" that everyone can sort of pronounce because even "Jesus" is not a true version of "Joshua" and even if you say "Joshua" the Hebrew for "Jesus", you still might miss the point because maybe it was more of a Greek expression at the time so it would have been "Iesous". I was thinking maybe "BOB" this is really easy to pronounce in any language and even little children will be able to say "B-O-B". Let's call "God" BOB so everyone can lay this matter to rest.  Grin

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:54:35 PM

Proof of gods love for mankind.

The great flood was proof of gods love for little children.

Noah put two of every creature in the ark to start the world over again. There was two niggers, two chinks, two arabs, two whities, two redskins, two beaners, two eskimos, and a shitload of pissed off animals and insects without enough food to last for six weeks because Noah forgot to make 5-6 giant barges to hold all the food.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:11:09 PM

I was thinking maybe "BOB" this is really easy to pronounce in any language and even little children will be able to say "B-O-B". Let's call "God" BOB so everyone can lay this matter to rest.  Grin

BOB an acronym for "Believe Or Burn".

Great name for a "loving" God.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:32:26 AM

Proof of gods love for mankind.

The great flood was proof of gods love for little children.

Noah put two of every creature in the ark to start the world over again. There was two niggers, two chinks, two arabs, two whities, two redskins, two beaners, two eskimos, and a shitload of pissed off animals and insects without enough food to last for six weeks because Noah forgot to make 5-6 giant barges to hold all the food.

if there is god.. He has left his planet and forgot about it, like a milk on a stove.

All hail Cthulhu!

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:02:32 AM

Even if the world know is somehow not good for everyone, I still believe that God exist. I still believe that he exist because of some reasons. First of all, The world that we know now works in a systematic way, volcanic eruptions, how rain happens, etc is what im talking about here. Even the reproduction of humans and animals is so systematic like someone programmed it to do just like that. Lastlly, we wake up everyday and life goes on like there was someone watching over us.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:30:04 AM

Even if the world know is somehow not good for everyone, I still believe that God exist. I still believe that he exist because of some reasons. First of all, The world that we know now works in a systematic way, volcanic eruptions, how rain happens, etc is what im talking about here. Even the reproduction of humans and animals is so systematic like someone programmed it to do just like that. Lastlly, we wake up everyday and life goes on like there was someone watching over us.

Indeed.  Everything around us was designed intricately.  Everything around us were unique on its way.  Plants, birds, animals, insects, and humans.  The air, sun, stars, oceans, water are interconnected.  One cannot function without the other.  God is such an Ultimate Creator.  He create everything with His wisdom.  Everyone have a unique thumbmark and to think that there are millions to billions people here on Earth.  No one could do that excepts God who is Supreme.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:23:39 PM

Indeed.  Everything around us was designed intricately.  Everything around us were unique on its way.  Plants, birds, animals, insects, and humans.  The air, sun, stars, oceans, water are interconnected.  One cannot function without the other.  God is such an Ultimate Creator.  He create everything with His wisdom.  Everyone have a unique thumbmark and to think that there are millions to billions people here on Earth.  No one could do that excepts God who is Supreme.

Yes! Everything in the universe acts like machinery. The whole universe is a complex machine. Nobody ever heard of a machine that didn't have a maker. And not only that, but the maker of any complex machine has to be at least several orders of magnitude more complex than the machine.

*Sigh* How weak and humble we are! God in His greatness has left us behind in the dust. Perhaps if we call on His Name, He will respond to us, out of love, and save us from our pathetically weak estate.

Cool

Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:40:27 AM

Probably yes I believe in God because he is the one who own this earth. We live because it has a purpose to live. He is also the savior of this world and in our life. I experience that when he save me when I was a 5 years old I walk the highway streets then A truck and a car run in between me. My god I am still alive today. He he.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:10:48 AM

Yes! Everything in the universe acts like machinery. The whole universe is a complex machine. Nobody ever heard of a machine that didn't have a maker. And not only that, but the maker of any complex machine has to be at least several orders of magnitude more complex than the machine.

*Sigh* How weak and humble we are! God in His greatness has left us behind in the dust. Perhaps if we call on His Name, He will respond to us, out of love, and save us from our pathetically weak estate.

I thought the biblebook says you have to humble yourself so you can be lifted up by Beginning-Wonderful-Ending ("God") himself. To humble yourself, it is inevitable not to be already humble (and weak), for there would be no humbling of yourself if you are weak already.

Didn't the biblebook also say in the words of Iesous that he did not leave his disciples behind (in the dust) but would be sending another comforter?

Does the biblebook not say by the words of the God that we did not call on him but in fact he called us and by name?

Also interesting how the newest computer can compute almost infinite orders of magnitude faster and better than the human (who made it).

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:12:12 PM

nice point you had there dude. I actually agree with you that everything works in a quite synchronized order that it's hard to believe that there is no one architecting all this from the smallest of molecules to the vastness of space.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:38:53 PM

I don't believe in god actually Cheesy
I ask you who create you? Where are you before alive and where are you going after you die?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:42:26 AM

I thought the biblebook says you have to humble yourself so you can be lifted up by Beginning-Wonderful-Ending ("God") himself. To humble yourself, it is inevitable not to be already humble (and weak), for there would be no humbling of yourself if you are weak already.
You're not humble enough if you are proud. Even if you are humble in your state of living and in your physical weakness, it isn't enough if you don't acknowledge it.

Didn't the biblebook also say in the words of Iesous that he did not leave his disciples behind (in the dust) but would be sending another comforter?
Never saw the name "Iesous" in there.

Does the biblebook not say by the words of the God that we did not call on him but in fact he called us and by name?
Both ways. But He will forget your name if you don't make it to Heaven.

Also interesting how the newest computer can compute almost infinite orders of magnitude faster and better than the human (who made it).

"Almost infinite" is infinitely slower than infinite.

Cool

botija

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:24:07 AM

yes being muslim i fully believe on Allah, He is the creator of all the world and every one has to return to him after death and after that every one has to answer to Him about all of his dead and Allah will reward them for their good deeds or will punish them for their wrong deeds.

The funny thing about Muslims is, if they translate the Koran into English, they don't translate the word "Allah." If they did, you would never see "Allah." You would only see "God."

In Arabic short and sweet for "God" is AL. In Hebrew short and sweet for "God" is EL. If you really want to fly into the heavens > go with EL-AL.

Therefore, if you believe in Allah, you definitely believe in El too. They are practically the very best brother Gods, although, don't forget both of them are only ONE.

The difference is that the Hebrew people don't go around saying God's name. In fact, they even skew the word "God" into things like G-d, or whatever, just to avoid somehow accidentally taking God's name in vain... even though "God" is not really His name.

Muslims are different. They not only use their God's name in their language in everything that they do, but they won't even translate their word for "God" (Allah) into "God" when they translate into English.

The point? Since the Muslims do it exactly the opposite of the Hebrews, why would anyone think that they are the same "God?"

Cool

They are both the same imaginary god.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:55:30 AM

Cool

They are both the same imaginary god.

Complex science and simple nature show the opposite. Both are a witness that God is not only real, but that He is extremely powerful beyond understanding and belief (in most people).

However, God is a strange being as far as we are concerned. He doesn't need anybody to believe Him. Rather, we need to believe Him to gain eternal life. God's strangeness lies in the fact that He doesn't simply want you to believe. He wants you to believe with the right attitude. So, stay in your damned position until you can figure out how to believe Him the way He wants you to believe.

Cool

Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:07:55 PM

Yes of course because no one can make this big big world. Even the human all over the world is created by God.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:50:19 PM

i really put my trust in GOD because i know GOD will always with my step and will help me in every way i go even if i made mistake, GOD will always help me to fix the mistake. i have bad experience in the past that i am do but GOD still help me and put me into a good way and now my life is always in GOD's hand and my destiny is always written in Lauh Mahfuzh.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: