News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315967 times)
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 06:51:53 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2016, 07:19:50 PM by dippididodaday

yes being muslim i fully believe on Allah, He is the creator of all the world and every one has to return to him after death and after that every one has to answer to Him about all of his dead and Allah will reward them for their good deeds or will punish them for their wrong deeds.

The funny thing about Muslims is, if they translate the Koran into English, they don't translate the word "Allah." If they did, you would never see "Allah." You would only see "God."

In Arabic short and sweet for "God" is AL. In Hebrew short and sweet for "God" is EL. If you really want to fly into the heavens > go with EL-AL.

Therefore, if you believe in Allah, you definitely believe in El too. They are practically the very best brother Gods, although, don't forget both of them are only ONE.

The difference is that the Hebrew people don't go around saying God's name. In fact, they even skew the word "God" into things like G-d, or whatever, just to avoid somehow accidentally taking God's name in vain... even though "God" is not really His name.

Muslims are different. They not only use their God's name in their language in everything that they do, but they won't even translate their word for "God" (Allah) into "God" when they translate into English.

The point? Since the Muslims do it exactly the opposite of the Hebrews, why would anyone think that they are the same "God?"

Cool

They are both the same imaginary god.

Complex science and simple nature show the opposite. Both are a witness that God is not only real, but that He is extremely powerful beyond understanding and belief (in most people).

However, God is a strange being as far as we are concerned. He doesn't need anybody to believe Him. Rather, we need to believe Him to gain eternal life. God's strangeness lies in the fact that He doesn't simply want you to believe. He wants you to believe with the right attitude. So, stay in your damned position until you can figure out how to believe Him the way He wants you to believe.

I'll be damned very far beyond eternity if Beginning-Wonderful-Ending doesn't believe in me the way I love Her. I've been told what I already knew: I have to believe with love.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:55:42 PM

yes being muslim i fully believe on Allah, He is the creator of all the world and every one has to return to him after death and after that every one has to answer to Him about all of his dead and Allah will reward them for their good deeds or will punish them for their wrong deeds.

The funny thing about Muslims is, if they translate the Koran into English, they don't translate the word "Allah." If they did, you would never see "Allah." You would only see "God."

In Arabic short and sweet for "God" is AL. In Hebrew short and sweet for "God" is EL. If you really want to fly into the heavens > go with EL-AL.

Therefore, if you believe in Allah, you definitely believe in El too. They are practically the very best brother Gods, although, don't forget both of them are only ONE.

The difference is that the Hebrew people don't go around saying God's name. In fact, they even skew the word "God" into things like G-d, or whatever, just to avoid somehow accidentally taking God's name in vain... even though "God" is not really His name.

Muslims are different. They not only use their God's name in their language in everything that they do, but they won't even translate their word for "God" (Allah) into "God" when they translate into English.

The point? Since the Muslims do it exactly the opposite of the Hebrews, why would anyone think that they are the same "God?"

Cool

Complex science and simple nature show the opposite. Both are a witness that God is not only real, but that He is extremely powerful beyond understanding and belief (in most people).

However, God is a strange being as far as we are concerned. He doesn't need anybody to believe Him. Rather, we need to believe Him to gain eternal life. God's strangeness lies in the fact that He doesn't simply want you to believe. He wants you to believe with the right attitude. So, stay in your damned position until you can figure out how to believe Him the way He wants you to believe.

I'll be damned very far beyond eternity if Beginning-Wonderful-Ending doesn't believe in me the way I love Her. I've been told what I already knew: I have to believe with love.

One problem with your thinking. "Father" is associated with masculinity. And the Creator God is a Father because He Fathers creation. Certainly He has a woman's understanding within Himself, just like He has a Man's. But He is associated with Father, not Mother or Woman.

Please, for your own sake, do not go too far from what He says about Himself. If you go too far, you will be building a false god for yourself, and He will cast you out for not believing Him.

Kiss

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
botija

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:56:40 PM

Cool

Cool

Kind of sounds like he's immature. He will have me tortured for eternity because I didn't believe, something I never saw is real. What an ego, and evil. You would think that something so wise and powerful would be the opposite.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:18:29 AM

Cool

Cool

I used to be a hardcore believer, now I believe that God has left this planet to deal with itself and has moved on to another planet.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:20:57 AM

One problem with your thinking. "Father" is associated with masculinity. And the Creator God is a Father because He Fathers creation. Certainly He has a woman's understanding within Himself, just like He has a Man's. But He is associated with Father, not Mother or Woman.

Please, for your own sake, do not go too far from what He says about Himself. If you go too far, you will be building a false god for yourself, and He will cast you out for not believing Him.

BADecker, I'll be making headline in heaven's News Daily (maybe): dippididodaday, not allowed into heaven for questioning the method of Father's creation. Now an outcast for ever in Hell.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:38:29 AM

I do believe in God because He's the reason why I'm existing in this world right now answering your question. He's the reason why I'm still breathing and keep on going even there's so much problems and burdens in my life right now. He's my strength and everything. If you don't believe in Him. I suggest you to read the Bible and not just ask for others opinion for it. It's better to believe what the Bible's says than others opinion.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:57:18 AM

i don't care what other people are going to react but all i know that i am believing in god no matter what . i don't believe in religion but i believe in god as well as the miracles that's all . i am not a hater of an atheist , agnostics etc. i respect each others' point of views .
PantminerS7

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:59:10 AM

Of course I do.

And God believes in me.

Just remember that no one knows about God better than YOU.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:29:27 AM

BADecker, I'll be making headline in heaven's News Daily (maybe): dippididodaday, not allowed into heaven for questioning the method of Father's creation. Now an outcast for ever in Hell.

You can't do this. Why not? Because, even if there is a News Daily in Heaven, they won't allow you to post there unless you are there (in Heaven), and if you are there, they won't allow you and you won't want to post lies.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:30:49 AM

Of course I do.

And God believes in me.

Just remember that no one knows about God better than YOU.

If you are saved, then God believes in you. Otherwise He is simply hopeful.

Cool

markisanon2434

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Dapps will be the game changer

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:37:27 AM

I believe in God. I am a Christian and believe in Jesus Christ. Which God you believe in and follow is your right and you have the freedom to do so and I am happy for it until things get bad and people try to argue and fight it out for which God or religion is true.

SignificantOtter3

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:05:45 AM

Anyone with a basic grasp of history can't believe in a benevolent god imo. Too many atrocities occur, too many twisted diseases are inflicted, and too much suffering exists. That doesnt mean that God does not exist, it just means that he either has no influence on us; making him irrelevant, or he is evil making him not worth thinking about. 
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 08:06:53 AM

I believe in a cosmic entity far beyond our grasps and understanding

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:18:46 AM

If you don't believe in Him. I suggest you to read the Bible and not just ask for others opinion for it. It's better to believe what the Bible's says than others opinion.
But if I read the bible then I'm just reading the opinions of those who wrote it, since none of them were actual eye-witnesses, just hearsay.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:14:10 PM

Cool

Kiss

Yeah, you can't associate power with women. You start associating god with bitches and they'll get to uppity. Burn the witch!

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:31:29 PM

Cool

Kiss

Yeah, you can't associate power with women. You start associating god with bitches and they'll get to uppity. Burn the witch!

That's not nice! Can't you think of a more humane and less painful way to get rid of them? What about the guillotine... fast and to the point(edge?).

Cool

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:49:15 PM

Cool

Kiss

That's not nice! Can't you think of a more humane and less painful way to get rid of them? What about the guillotine... fast and to the point(edge?).

Cool

Nope, I believe the God Fearin Christian way is best. It's worked for thousands of years. There's no reason to change a winning recipe. I might abide a good stoning but I'm not a very accurate pitcher.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:17:31 PM

Cool

Kiss

Cool

Nope, I believe the God Fearin Christian way is best. It's worked for thousands of years. There's no reason to change a winning recipe. I might abide a good stoning but I'm not a very accurate pitcher.

Actually, they humiliated the people they tortured by torturing them naked. This made the torture all the stronger. so, your picture is... wrong!

Since you are against authority, why in the world would you ever want to do the same thing that those in authority did?

Cool

dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:19:01 PM

Actually, they humiliated the people they tortured by torturing them naked. This made the torture all the stronger. so, your picture is... wrong!

Since you are against authority, why in the world would you ever want to do the same thing that those in authority did?

You've got a good point here, and to top it off really nicely they made sure that even the breathing of the sufferer were just as, or even more painful than each and every stone that would hit them all over her entire body, including the head...they would drop a huge stone right on top of the chest in order to fracture (or break) the rib cage so that breathing were absolute hell too, making it unbearable with a suffocating ending finale if the stones can't finish the job.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:59:18 PM

Cool

Kiss

Cool

Cool

Everyone always takes my nickname the wrong way. I question the authority of the thieving self interested power players in bitcoinland not in society or I'd change my nick to QuestionSociety. I'm not a libtard or anarchcrust, I like streetlights, paved roads, electricity and running water.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: