Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Shop that accepts BTC  (Read 40612 times)
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:42:26 AM

Anyone knows any online shop where they accept BTC? Looking for peripherals for my cellphone.

You wanted to know that where online shop there they accept bitcoin. Many online stores that accept bitcoin. I have some friends which sells of clothes and they accept bitcoin. But their sell are not accept out of local area. So i suggest to you that you can search your local area
Sometimes it is really depend on a local area. Here in our country I don't know some online stores that accepting bitcoin, but when I use my bitcoin to pay bills it automatically converted into fiat. Which is also good less hassle.

Yeah i agree to that because some of the area of the country is not knowledgeable about bitcoins and they do not know how to earn bitcoins so it will be depending on the earnings of every different people if they can afford to earn bitcoins to use it in your shop.
Yeah you are right and I am agree with you that It is very important to make the bitcoin popular and the use of the bitcoin more common and easy so all the people will use the bitcoin and to invest in the bitcoin for the long time, the value and the importance of the bitcoin will give me the profit and the income that will help me to build the bright future. So bitcoin is now acceptable in all around the world for the online payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:08:53 PM

Here in my country there is coins.ph where i can exchange all my bitcoins to a fiat and from that application i can buy only goods without a tax and its a huge advantage for people who use bitcoins to sustain their needs.
The good thing about bitcoin is this that it entertains its investors in the best possible way. The facilities which bitcoin is providing to its investors and customers are no doubt very much appreciable. There are number of online shopping stores which have started accepting bitcoins and from where you can quite comfortable buy anything of your choice while sitting at your home.

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:20:52 AM

Here in my country there is coins.ph where i can exchange all my bitcoins to a fiat and from that application i can buy only goods without a tax and its a huge advantage for people who use bitcoins to sustain their needs.
The good thing about bitcoin is this that it entertains its investors in the best possible way. The facilities which bitcoin is providing to its investors and customers are no doubt very much appreciable. There are number of online shopping stores which have started accepting bitcoins and from where you can quite comfortable buy anything of your choice while sitting at your home.

I was wondering if anyone of you guys here ever checked out overstock.com to buy anything from. I heard they’re accepting Bitcoin, and last time I checked the site to see what’s available, I was surprised to see that lots of things were being sold there ranging from clothing, electronics and home appliances.

But why I don’t want to buy with Bitcoin is the fees, I keep praying they reduce the fees, it’s too much for God’s sake  and it doesn’t just stop but keeps on rising with every increase in price.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:27:15 PM

Anyone knows any online shop where they accept BTC? Looking for peripherals for my cellphone.

as far as I now the online shop was https://www.bitmit.net/en/hotauctionshttp://www.bitcointrezor.com/eshop/, and amazon.com
These are the online site which I think you can do shop on your own choice anyway.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:45:00 PM

This is a good venture to have. Online shop that accepts BTC. but you must have a good faith that the price will not go down.
You never know whether the prices will go up or down. As far as online shopping stores are concerned, this is really a good news that there so many famous online shopping stores which have announced this that they will accept the bitcoins. The online shopping stores from where you can buy includes amazon, eBay and many more.

Indeed from the information I get that there are some of the biggest online companies have already begun to consider the existence of the bitcoin. But I think that they still think of the value that can be obtained when receiving or using bitcoin bitcoin is concerned, because it is about their business where if bitcoin more gives a lot of losses it is definitely they will not never did. So, it's better we don't expect something that may not have occurred. It would be much more appropriate to think of how to get value when we think of the bitcoin.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:52:01 PM

Yes, coins.ph is very reliable and simple when it comes to payment method. They already improved their system so that lots of people can access and used their system. There lots of online shop that already accept bitcoin as payment like overstock.com. while here in my country their bitcoin is not yet popular, lots of people don't even know about the digital currency just like bitcoin. Using bitcoin as a form of payment will cause less hassle for the buyers especially online.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ankit05

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:51:38 PM

I believe international trade in online shop has been accepted by bitcoin online transaction. Bitcoin is not accepted  directly in some online shop in my country. i need to convert bitcoin into my country's currency.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:19:38 PM

For the moment I'm sure there are not many online stores that accept bitcoin, if their country has allowed bitcoin as a means of payment, then I'm sure it will be easy for us to find online stores that accept bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:42:54 AM

For the moment I'm sure there are not many online stores that accept bitcoin, if their country has allowed bitcoin as a means of payment, then I'm sure it will be easy for us to find online stores that accept bitcoin.
now a days there are very few numbers of online shops that accept bitcoin but we can expect more in future that bitcoin will become more and more famous in future and then in the whole world everywhere all stores will be accepted bitcoins but it will take more time because bitcoin still bitcoin is not at that stage.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 09:48:35 AM

In Belgium/Netherlands there are quite a number of online shops that accept bitcoin payments.
One of the biggest is takeaway.com where you can order food from shops/restaurants using BTC. The site also is active in France, Poland, Germany, Portugal,...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:00:27 PM

In Belgium/Netherlands there are quite a number of online shops that accept bitcoin payments.
One of the biggest is takeaway.com where you can order food from shops/restaurants using BTC. The site also is active in France, Poland, Germany, Portugal,...

It shows that how much European country are taking Bitcoin in positive way and the users of that country are able to use bitcoin as fiat currency in the shops. Hope that very soon in Asia also Bitcoin gets a status to enjoy.
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:50:15 PM

Till date I have heard about amazon that accept bitcoin as there payment and no other online shop I have heard about. But I am sure with passage of time more and more online shopping sites will start accepting bitcoin because in the future bitcoin will be main usable currency for all the people in the world. just wait for a little more time.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:21:50 PM

unfortunately I live in a country that still has not received Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is still considered a dangerous thing. Perhaps, because the Government will not receive taxes. Such bitcoin worries will kill the official currency.
I do not hear good news here and stay in hiding. Grin
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:42:19 PM

It shows that how much European country are taking Bitcoin in positive way and the users of that country are able to use bitcoin as fiat currency in the shops. Hope that very soon in Asia also Bitcoin gets a status to enjoy.

It is really good to see that bitcoin is well accepted across Europe. In Asia bitcoin is spreading well. Is there any online website in India which accept bitcoin?

babygun

Activity: 2100

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:32:08 PM

Yeah indeed, it is getting more and more accepted (not only online shops but also real shops). In some coffee shops in Belgium you can use bitcoins to pay for a coffee  Smiley. Asia will follow soon, in Japan you can pay with bitcoins in more than 7000 shops already.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ejanend

Activity: 460

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:59:04 PM

Yeah you are right the fiat money is the best and the valuable source of the bitcoin, the bitcoin value is high because the European countries are giving the high protocol to the bitcoin, a lot of the people are having the bitcoin and they are buying the things online just because of the bitcoin and the future will be more bright if you will get the benefit of the bitcoin payment and the value will be the highest source to pay online.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:37:47 AM

I don't have any idea about online shop that accept Bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will increasing its user day by day so it is very much possible to accept online in near future as bitcoin awareness is increasing the rate of bitcoin is the best unique selling point. I also attracted towards bitcoin due to its rate only.

rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:57:03 AM

What I came to know is few coffee shop accepting bitcoin in our country as their payment it is very nice to hear and it is going to spread for other retailers and malls also going to accept Bitcoin online as payment directly. That day is not so far it is near only and I am eagerly waiting that day to accept bitcoin every where.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:07:18 PM

I don't have any idea about online shop that accept Bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will increasing its user day by day so it is very much possible to accept online in near future as bitcoin awareness is increasing the rate of bitcoin is the best unique selling point. I also attracted towards bitcoin due to its rate only.
Not all the people know about it but it is possible and a lot of people are buying the things with the bitcoin online shop, in my country a lot of the shops are now accepting the bitcoin and this is the reason why the value and the importance of the bitcoin is increasing and all the people are buying the goods using the bitcoin through the online shopping even not moving from the home.
wae57

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:23:26 PM

It seem most of the site go for standard price. Do any one know of site with cheaper prices on electronics?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: