Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:46:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:47:52 AM

Interesting how people toss their BTC's just like that for projects like this. Investing in such ICO without seeing who's behind the project lmao

Lutzow I have few questions for you.

Whats your plan on toppling the big guys at coins.ph and satoshi citadel? Whats your edge and how is it gonna be easier for Pinoys to use this coin instead of BTC?

Whats your approach on reaching out to millions of OFWs and Freelancers who are your "target market"?

Liquidity wise, how can you beat BTC?

Grin Grin Grin

Well toppling them down is near impossible but Pesobit will be used by those who participated in the ICO and they present a cheaper alternative than what coins.ph and citadel is offering. In the Philippines, Pesobit can be transferred to Philippine Peso with ease using coins.ph platform because Peso can be sent to any coins.ph users for free so that will be the reason why it could be the choice of crypto users. Freelancing in the Philippines still make use of traditional Paypal and Pesobit is a big plus for them.

The team info will be provided within the next day or two as we're including a business dev guy and another developer to the team.

Pesobit won't topple BTC, it will just present a better and cheaper option. Time will tell what Pesobit can be like in 2 or 3 months time Smiley

Ya not investing any BTC until team is revealed. So in case if its a scam and they run away with the money, we can hunt them down lol
you can't say anything like that unless you have a strong proof against pesobit project. i can tell you in case if your promoting project (those shits i can see in your signature) is a scam what will you do?if you just need to improve your post count then go elsewhere and promote your scam project,pesobit is a real project.if can't believe then please leave from this thread

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
Krista

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:18:29 PM

How many already collected BTC for the ICO?
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:27:35 PM

A meddling 30 BTC Smiley

lIbErTyl

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:35:50 PM

Interesting how people toss their BTC's just like that for projects like this. Investing in such ICO without seeing who's behind the project lmao

Whats your plan on toppling the big guys at coins.ph and satoshi citadel? Whats your edge and how is it gonna be easier for Pinoys to use this coin instead of BTC?

Whats your approach on reaching out to millions of OFWs and Freelancers who are your "target market"?

Grin Grin Grin

Well toppling them down is near impossible but Pesobit will be used by those who participated in the ICO and they present a cheaper alternative than what coins.ph and citadel is offering. In the Philippines, Pesobit can be transferred to Philippine Peso with ease using coins.ph platform because Peso can be sent to any coins.ph users for free so that will be the reason why it could be the choice of crypto users. Freelancing in the Philippines still make use of traditional Paypal and Pesobit is a big plus for them.

The team info will be provided within the next day or two as we're including a business dev guy and another developer to the team.

Pesobit won't topple BTC, it will just present a better and cheaper option. Time will tell what Pesobit can be like in 2 or 3 months time Smiley

Ya not investing any BTC until team is revealed. So in case if its a scam and they run away with the money, we can hunt them down lol

Lol. Here it is, updated OP earlier but wasn't able to place it here. http://pesobit.net/team.html

Sorry for the delay in disclosing the team members, we had some late but important addition Smiley

These photos are a bit dark background. But it looks like it's close to the name "Peso" a lot. I hope you are a strong team  Cool

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:48:42 PM

Grin Grin Grin

Lol. Here it is, updated OP earlier but wasn't able to place it here. http://pesobit.net/team.html

Sorry for the delay in disclosing the team members, we had some late but important addition Smiley

These photos are a bit dark background. But it looks like it's close to the name "Peso" a lot. I hope you are a strong team  Cool
this dev team are strong mate if you wish to try just take advantage to be apart of the ico and see it with your 2 eyes if what will happen to this project.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:59:10 PM

Pesobit come to Win your place!

Great job team, good Look for all of us!

Cya

Futterwacken

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:09:59 PM

Grin Grin Grin

Phoned in coins.ph and they are not even aware of this project yet you are already claiming this will be exchanged in their website?? Whew.. Not here to badmouth the project or what but I just want to shed out some light to these claims that you are making. ETH didnt even make it to coins lmao
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:18:16 PM

Grin Grin Grin

Phoned in coins.ph and they are not even aware of this project yet you are already claiming this will be exchanged in their website?? Whew.. Not here to badmouth the project or what but I just want to shed out some light to these claims that you are making. ETH didnt even make it to coins lmao

Hi,

Coins.ph is aware of Pesobits since I already communicated about this with them last July. They even have APIs for automating sending and receiving of funds. I'm also a verified user with them as I did a video-call with them. The limit that I'm currently at right now is close to 10,000 USD per day (P400,000) but they said that if it's needed it can be extended. Anyone can actually use their service as long as you abide by their limits.

hyrosima

Activity: 160

Beautiful life!

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:50:56 PM

8 days countdown. A relatively short period of time, before PSB taking off into the sky  Smiley
sbinoca

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:51:33 PM

This delay in the disclosure of the team took ill
 Lips sealed
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:05:13 PM

A meddling 30 BTC Smiley

Just add post from Lutzow

@Krista hey mate for more information you can check here http://ico.pesobit.net/ and come one only 7 days left Cheesy dont miised it
sakinaka

Activity: 325

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:07:13 PM

Whaou, I love that coin ! The web wallet is so impressive ! The standard wallet is also nice-looking.

S h o p e o   

Decentralized Amazon & ICO hub
       ◢ Thread      Whitepaper      Bounties

█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
     ██             ████████████▀
     ████▄         █████████████▀
     ▀████████▄▄   █████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████
        █████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████▀
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████████▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █

█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
       JOIN
  ONE WEEK ICO
[
AUGUST
10 - 17th
]
Cashew

Activity: 391

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:17:54 PM

Interesting crypto-currency. It is ver sleek and well designed, I love that. Even the registration page for signature campaign is better than multimillion dollars ICO. I'm proud to advertise you Wink !
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:18:48 PM

This delay in the disclosure of the team took ill
 Lips sealed

Better late than never. But really, I wanted to make sure that the everyone is on board and we added a business dev as well that was previously just part of investors. Just like I said before, I met some of them already and checked out what's needed for Pesobit to flourish.

I don't want to post flashy stuff as well so as much as I wanted to place something in there out of nothing I want to make sure that these guys are really the right fit for the team.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:28:29 PM

One thing that we lack probably is being flashy or sound something like "Invest now and we'll have a $1 floor once released" or something like "This crypto will change Philippines way of transferring money as we know it" or "The price on the trading site will be this and that...."

It's just plain straight ICO that informs what's really out there, no hyping involve. Thanks for all the support so far, I'm not going to fail you guys. And to those who are underestimating Pesobit, it's alright, everyone has the right to do so to air their own thoughts (even unfiltered ones if they want to). I can't say that you're wrong like other ICO team will do, I'd rather say we'll try our best to disappoint you and make Pesobits go other way than what you thought it will be. We're all crypto enthusiast out here, we're matured enough to know what is logical and what is not. And Bitcointalk is a place where HYIP is not tolerated so as networking-based coins and scam-coins. Before you say or decide, get the facts first from different media. You can check the blog page, youtube channels, facebook posts and see what Pesobit is really up to and what it can do. Some of the doubts and questions are already being answered on those, although I'll be happy to answer those everytime.

Good luck on us for this last 7 day-push.

schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:20:30 PM

Fact is 90% of your newbie sockpuppets are in both threads.

But time will tell......... Roll Eyes
Some people, including me work for bonuses. It's a normal thing. You should easily understand that.

Ok, i checked again. I ve seen this project uses escrow. So i want to apologize for my post! Good luck!

ps: But still red flag for ICOBID
mimicman11

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:17:39 AM

It looks like the price is going higher...
lvt2207

Activity: 187

ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:08:59 AM

The increase in prices during this period is not conducive to investors, because it made losses of PSB which they are held. However, the PSB still need a strong enough leverage before being released to the public, and more than 30 BTC  is still modest.

Galer

Activity: 406

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:13:52 AM

The increase in prices during this period is not conducive to investors, because it made losses of PSB which they are held. However, the PSB still need a strong enough leverage before being released to the public, and more than 30 BTC  is still modest.
Yes Im agree on that but In my opinion before ICO ends more investor and adopter invest in this ICO of Pesobit.I called them Last minute investor.
DashPro

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:27:36 AM

Yes Im agree on that but In my opinion before ICO ends more investor and adopter invest in this ICO of Pesobit.I called them Last minute investor.

Yes. Most investors generally do not want to wait for a long time. They only want to invest in today and get their coin back tomorrow, not any longer. PSB has just entered the stage of a real ico, where all investors are ready to participate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: