Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 10:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208414 times)
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:37:25 PM

If you are not able to add Pesobit to Poloniex and Bittrex at this time , I think the best other choice is C-CEX as it provides professional service and fast support , moreover , it has a lot of members from all countries.
I do not know how much does it cost to add a coin there , but I think less than Polo or Bittrex .

I'd go Polo, Bittrex, C-Cex and Yobit in that order. Yobit is sort of the exchange of last resort, although even there they sometimes have a little bit of volume going.

Bittrex would be the most feasible (good) exchange to aim for.
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:47:45 AM

If you are not able to add Pesobit to Poloniex and Bittrex at this time , I think the best other choice is C-CEX as it provides professional service and fast support , moreover , it has a lot of members from all countries.
I do not know how much does it cost to add a coin there , but I think less than Polo or Bittrex .

I'd go Polo, Bittrex, C-Cex and Yobit in that order. Yobit is sort of the exchange of last resort, although even there they sometimes have a little bit of volume going.

bittrex and polo are the best exchange platform,but they only adopt real and legit project.not like yobit that you pay fees and they will list any shitcoin,whatever its scam or real.polo and bittrex always cares about buyer protection,and secure investment platform.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:29:05 AM

bittrex and polo are the best exchange platform,but they only adopt real and legit project.not like yobit that you pay fees and they will list any shitcoin,whatever its scam or real.polo and bittrex always cares about buyer protection,and secure investment platform.

That's why I said yobit was the exchange of last resort.
3rdperiod

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:31:15 AM

Hello everyone, I am thinking of doing a last minute investment but I have a few questions.

- How much money were you hoping to raise with this ICO? What will the funds be used for?

- This would be the smallest ICO I have ever invested into, did you raise enough BTC? What can you tell me to make me confident that you can actually launch as expected?

- How do you plan to get user adoption? How will you facilitate partnerships and what type of promotions/marketing will you do?

- Can you go into further detail on the freelancing site? What connection/experience does your team have with this community? How will this site be promoted?

- Lastly, what is the connection to the ICOBID platform? I read an accusation in this thread about this project being a scam but I have not been able to find very much about it online, and I see similar names from this thread being involved in that project. What happened with it, what is the story?

Thanks and good luck

playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:42:03 AM

Hello everyone, I am thinking of doing a last minute investment but I have a few questions.

- How much money were you hoping to raise with this ICO? What will the funds be used for?

- This would be the smallest ICO I have ever invested into, did you raise enough BTC? What can you tell me to make me confident that you can actually launch as expected?

- How do you plan to get user adoption? How will you facilitate partnerships and what type of promotions/marketing will you do?

- Can you go into further detail on the freelancing site? What connection/experience does your team have with this community? How will this site be promoted?

- Lastly, what is the connection to the ICOBID platform? I read an accusation in this thread about this project being a scam but I have not been able to find very much about it online, and I see similar names from this thread being involved in that project. What happened with it, what is the story?

Thanks and good luck

welcome,since you were born in april and your 1st post in july,i would like to thank you for being active again through pesobit.Hope dev will answer your quarry,did you read the whitepaper?

coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:45:07 AM

Poloniex and Bittrex are definitely the best.  I don't think it's realistic to believe that PSB can get listed on Poloniex, at least not right now in these early development stages. Maybe later on when mass adoption of PSB by the Filipino people takes place.

Bittrex however is a 'must-have' for a good coin and although they also have a stringent process of what coins they accept and a 3 BTC fee, if you get listed it would show you're a coin to be taken seriously.

As an added bonus it would be great to get listed on Cryptopia.co.nz   A very nice and stable exchange with an active and friendly community and user friendly interface. Let's all vote for Pesobit here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote

I don't like Yobit at all, they seem shady. C-Cex is ok.

jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:25:21 AM

Good to know that C-cex and Cryptopia added PSB to their voting lists , but why you want to add this coin to exchanges without paying any fee , I do not know what is the listing fees on these exchange , but now you have 35BTC and you can pay part of them to list it faster , this action will make PSB community growing faster as well , sorry if my question looks rude .
goldsilk

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:31:19 AM

good news, tomorrow bittrex will added PSB in exchange Smiley
hdn

Activity: 682

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:29:38 AM

good news, tomorrow bittrex will added PSB in exchange Smiley

Hi, rumors or confirmed?
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:23:22 AM

I was hoping to reach 100 btc or even more since we it will pay off developers inc creating all the websites that pesobit will be used for. We'll be setting up a business entity as well so we can partner with banks and other merchants.

Well since we might not reach 100 btc, the fund will try to go as far as it can go and that includes me not getting at the end or even at a loss since I already paid for some of the expenses. As you can see theres strong presence of pesobit already in facebook with more than a thousand mostly Filipinos joining in. We'rr continuing in pushing it with whatever budget that we can and also looking for people who will accept pesobit as payment instead of fiat.

Since there are already thousands of pesobit ico registrants, userbase is not much a concern as the word got out so easily in different facebook groups and we're continuing in pushing Pesobit to new crypto users as possible.

The freelancing site will be a typical freelance site only that it will accept pesobit for easier mode of payment. Also here in the philippines, converting crypto->fiat is very easy and fast (just minutes) and it goes to atms. Although bitcoin can also be used, pesobit creates a better packaged mode of payment.

Sorry we dont have any involvement with ICOBID nor made contact with them.

Thanks and good luck

See answers in every question. Thanks

Pioneer88

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:57:16 AM

Thanks and good luck

For answer the question about ICOBID platform.
I'm the manager of the project. I'm also an investor in many ICOs including Pesobit.
I have not any connection to Pesobit except for my investment.
Visit ICOBID OP to understand more the great concept behind this project. You will have a transparent view on my project.

I'm running a project. I learn a lot of valuable experiences from the Pesobit ICO. Hope that Pesobit will be successful as predicted.  

Is that the ICOBID?

That's right. This will be a great project. I'm preparing first steps on the development of ICOBID platform - a decentralized idea market and more.

Yup I saw it, good luck on this project. Hope it brings future ICOs to deliver more than just a coin Smiley
wait for pesobit to succeed then we will joined you in your future plan, it is nice to see that dev gives opinion with their projects.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1052

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 07:10:22 AM

Why is bitcointalk username needed when joining the ICO?
Seem not anon 😁 already. Good luck to PSB, 3btc to get listed on Trex hope to be online that very moment.

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 07:21:58 AM

pesobit translation bounties will be paid on the 15th dev?

Greek translation is updated with the new pictures
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:24:41 AM

trex would be the best trade exchange for(PSB) pesobit to cater more and more traders and ride with this project
im excited to see how this materialized and how it will succeed. good luck fafz.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:09:28 AM

The final day coming. Then we will see results and dev team will be funds to work and make this coin big.

Lets go

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:40:49 AM

Why is bitcointalk username needed when joining the ICO?
Seem not anon 😁 already. Good luck to PSB, 3btc to get listed on Trex hope to be online that very moment.

That is optional. this is so we can reward the bounties correctly but it's alright if you don't want to put one in.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:25:51 AM

Help us in adding Pesobit to bittrex by including @BittrexExchange and Pesobits in your tweets.

doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:44:31 AM

Help us in adding Pesobit to bittrex by including @BittrexExchange and Pesobits in your tweets.
tweet Already done to pesobit. Grin

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1354

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:56:43 AM

There had been some altcoins that are named after the Philippines, or targeted Filipinos as audience. I see that this is also one of them. I have a question, since I do have relatives working as an OFW in different parts of the world. How will I explain to them that such an internet currency--aside from bitcoin which they already know about--can be used to send money abroad with little charges? This is a crucial question since most of us only utilize altcoins as an investment and not really use it for other things like remittance and such.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:28:13 PM

There had been some altcoins that are named after the Philippines, or targeted Filipinos as audience. I see that this is also one of them. I have a question, since I do have relatives working as an OFW in different parts of the world. How will I explain to them that such an internet currency--aside from bitcoin which they already know about--can be used to send money abroad with little charges? This is a crucial question since most of us only utilize altcoins as an investment and not really use it for other things like remittance and such.

Thanks, the difference today and during those times is that Philippines is now more connectd to cryptocurrency thanks to coins.ph that allows once to convert Fiat->bitcoin->Fiat with ease. And the most important feature that they have is sending Philippine Peso -> Philippine Peso using a bitcoin address. Meaning if I want to send P100 to someone, it can be transferred for free and passes to blockchain. Each account have a Peso wallet and a Bitcoin wallet and both has separate BTC address. Sending BTC -> BTC and Peso -> Peso is free but not if it will cross Peso <-> BTC. So if you'll be remitting BTC to a Peso Wallet, you will be charged at around 1.5-2% fee. So how can Pesobit be transferred for free? Someone will have a stash of money in their Peso wallet so if someone requests a Pesobit -> Peso conversion, all we have to do is to transfer the equivalent cash to the recipients coins.ph Peso wallet address. So actually other coins can do it as long as someone will do it for them. Is this legal? coins.ph allow transfer of close to 10k USD per day for maximum verified accounts. If you want a higher limit, they can provide that but you need a business entity and registering with them your business and that's where Pesobit is heading together with using their APIs so you can even request payment which may include Philippine Peso -> Pesobit conversion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: