Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:08:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
hugabase

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:03:55 AM

More trust for PSB is a good news..!!!!
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:43:02 AM

Hi Everyone,
Happy Sunday to you all. http://forum.pesobit.net/ will now be utilized. A growing community deserves a more formal mode of communication, one that can cater as much people as possible with a way of tracking conversation. It's ok to keep your respective group chats if you're comfortable with it but it has limitations like it's hard to see old messages and most of all the number of group chat conversation is limited.
Have a nice day. Again, please send your items to pesobit@gmail.com for interested merchants.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:59:54 AM

Hi Everyone,
Happy Sunday to you all. http://forum.pesobit.net/ will now be utilized. A growing community deserves a more formal mode of communication, one that can cater as much people as possible with a way of tracking conversation. It's ok to keep your respective group chats if you're comfortable with it but it has limitations like it's hard to see old messages and most of all the number of group chat conversation is limited.
Have a nice day. Again, please send your items to pesobit@gmail.com for interested merchants.
Nice to know that dev this would be a good venue to know more and disscuss everything about this project we can share our own inputs and interest to help building more valuable ways for the success of this project.
hdn

Activity: 682

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:25:42 PM

For those selling psb with cheap price will regret later
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:42:17 PM

I agree with all the projects that are being build this coin value will rise in the right time,I still have my coin here and adding more when I have available fund I hope 2017 is the year for pesobit.

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:59:05 PM

Sorry if I missed the announcement, I haven't update myself with info from this thread for a while. If I'm not mistaken, dev was planning that psb will be (or should I say is) available for online staking other than from poswallet? Like on exchanger like yobit?
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:59:50 AM

Yeah they prob cashing in on higher BTC or worse yet putting their money in some ICO.  Regrets will follow

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:18:48 AM

Adaption is really a huge problem when it comes to crypto. I don't see much merchants accepting BTC in the Philippines. Ethereum base tokens are struggling, I can't see why it would be easy for PSB to go up. No offense to the team.
asti5034

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:20:52 AM

I am having problems registering too

https://wallet.pesobit.net/

Registered 1 times, received no verification email but i cant log in  . please fix problem
ldgryvvh

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:41:16 AM

HI Dev Team,

Can i understand the coins i can buy through the online wallet now, how are they generated?
The ICO was over and all coins should have been distributed so the coins being sold now through the online wallet, where do these coins come from?
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:47:01 AM

Adaption is really a huge problem when it comes to crypto. I don't see much merchants accepting BTC in the Philippines. Ethereum base tokens are struggling, I can't see why it would be easy for PSB to go up. No offense to the team.

Well this is the challenge to the team, and I think they wont take any offense in this.  Lutzow has far been very understanding and hardworking.  It is just a matter of time,  If you look at Ethereum, it took them a year before they really boom,  Waves had been struggling in their first few months, they just had less than x2 of the ICO value atm, considering they had a huge ICO collection.  PSB on the other hand is still at the range of x5- x6 the ICO price. 

sputnik1

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:52:38 AM

Hi,

Just like to understand who is the one selling Pesobit through the online wallet? The company? How are this coins generated?
Dev Team allocated around 15% of the total initial coin generated during the POW phase which i understand that for future development purposes.. considering there is an ICO, this is a red flag for me.. Grin Grin     

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:15:23 AM

Well this is the challenge to the team, and I think they wont take any offense in this.  Lutzow has far been very understanding and hardworking.  It is just a matter of time,  If you look at Ethereum, it took them a year before they really boom,  Waves had been struggling in their first few months, they just had less than x2 of the ICO value atm, considering they had a huge ICO collection.  PSB on the other hand is still at the range of x5- x6 the ICO price. 

Well trusting the dev team and keeping off my eye with the current situation inside the exchange i know price still higher with ico but the current movements showed big downfall theres no need to panic just keep it stake and wait for the progress being implemented.
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:41:04 AM

Hi,

Just like to understand who is the one selling Pesobit through the online wallet? The company? How are this coins generated?
Dev Team allocated around 15% of the total initial coin generated during the POW phase which i understand that for future development purposes.. considering there is an ICO, this is a red flag for me.. Grin Grin     

You can only call it an red flag if the dev is not developing or have not develop at least one project,it happen to any coin,all the dev need to do is to adapt to the situation and just go developing all those projects that they already have.

hdn

Activity: 682

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:27:39 PM

I think the price down little bit for whales to jump in
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:40:19 PM

The Pesobit Marketplace has been initiated and is now in Beta mode. Products will be added everyday and you can view it here http://market.pesobit.net

How it works:
- Once you paid for your order, your details will be sent out to the merchants for you to be contacted. Some products will require you to pay for shipping fee while some merchants will shoulder the fee. 
- The site uses coinpayments.net API, each order will have a unique Pesobit address for payment and you have 1 hour to pay for the item you ordered upon checkout.
- You can pay from different Pesobit wallet and the API will add the Pesobits transferred.
- Referral Bonus: Order an item, refer 3 users then you will receive a 5% discount on your next order.

Remittance processing is still ongoing.
Looking for a way to integrate SMS system into the Online Wallet allowing Filipino users to be able to send SMS in exchange of PSB.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 07:50:28 PM

The Pesobit Marketplace has been initiated and is now in Beta mode. Products will be added everyday and you can view it here http://market.pesobit.net

How it works:
- Once you paid for your order, your details will be sent out to the merchants for you to be contacted. Some products will require you to pay for shipping fee while some merchants will shoulder the fee.  
- The site uses coinpayments.net API, each order will have a unique Pesobit address for payment and you have 1 hour to pay for the item you ordered upon checkout.
- You can pay from different Pesobit wallet and the API will add the Pesobits transferred.
- Referral Bonus: Order an item, refer 3 users then you will receive a 5% discount on your next order.

Looking for a way to integrate SMS system into the Online Wallet allowing Filipino users to be able to send SMS in exchange of PSB.

great update there Lutzow.  I hope more and more merchant adopt PSB.

Hi,

If you read some pages back, you can see where the sales go.  It is put as buy support in the exchange.  So far dev is transparent on what they are doing.  Besides if you can recall, this project has not accumulated large BTC as WAVES that have percent allocation of total coins to themselves too, Ethereum that do have the same.  Anyway just for the record, I am not convincing you about this coin.  Just telling you where those sales go.  

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 11:05:22 PM

How it works:

Awesome, news. Keep it up Lutzow. Good times ahead!  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
sputnik1

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:54:15 AM

How it works:

Hi,

If you read some pages back, you can see where the sales go.  It is put as buy support in the exchange.  So far dev is transparent on what they are doing.  Besides if you can recall, this project has not accumulated large BTC as WAVES that have percent allocation of total coins to themselves too, Ethereum that do have the same.  Anyway just for the record, I am not convincing you about this coin.  Just telling you where those sales go.  

i guess i know where the  sales go , dont get me wrong cause i just answered a question of some newbies who dont fully understand on how the coins being sold from online wallet are generated.. i did not said anything wrong yet dont be too defensive.. oraytt?  Wink

ldgryvvh

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:56:13 AM

How it works:

Hi,

i guess i know where the  sales go , dont get me wrong cause i just answered a question of some newbies who dont fully understand on how the coins being sold from online wallet are generated.. i did not said anything wrong yet dont be too defensive.. oraytt?  Wink

Yes, in no way am I insinuating anything. Just curious with this online wallet as there is an purchase option. However of it is set as a buy support in the exchange, is that process automated? Also what if noone is selling, does that mean I won't get my coins even if I send BTC? Something doesn't add up. If it's true the supply is from the dev team then wouldn't they be dumping their own coin?

Hope Lut can shed some light on this matter thank you.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: