Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
logic-bet

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:19:57 PM

Glad to know that Pesobit was not hacked and that was a fake news. I really like the strength of pesobit and the support of Philippines people to it.
Soon it'll be one of the primary coin for tradets.

Yes, glad to hear that. But i still receive too many scamming email give me links today not only updates from pesobit. And its never happened before.
To all user here please dont click any links you get on email to protect your account from hacker, keep your account safety.
If the PSB team publicly shared user's emails than they obviously did a very wrong thing and they are responsible for this. Because publishing user's emails to public is really unexpected and unaccepted thing.
But if those emails from them and official emails than they must clarify this ad well.

This would be unacceptable
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:29:48 PM

Several days ago, some knew that I had a fruitful meeting with Gawad Pinoy Representatives and its all about how can Pesobit can help OFWs in their remittance services as well as the growth of Pesobit as mode of payment within the country. So next year presents bigger opportunities for Pesobit as our reach is continuously growing and thanks to our supporters who are also pushing Pesobit to different people offline.
As Christmas is just around the corner, most will already be on leave from work especially the Government offices so our chase for regulatory papers will resume on the first working day of January.
But, with or without those regulatory documents more usage for Pesobit will be coming soon as Items in the Marketplace will ramp up and the upcoming MK PSB Services website offer services such as Bills Payment, Invest, Games and a few more.
So what will be their drafted services, we come into the condition that their 500k Staking Pesobit be locked up for 6 months to serve as their collateral to make sure that customers will be able to claim something if they close down their service. See screenshot of their site for you to know their drafted services and they are targeting to release it in a couple of weeks time. And a few more are also creating their own websites for Pesobit as they now see that Pesobit users can turn out to be their system's customers as well.

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 06:43:22 PM

price was going to crap before BTC was rising.
i hope the  phillipines decides to use this coin.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
logic-bet

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:43:16 PM

It's like the starting price
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 10:51:53 PM

It's like the starting price

Where can I place a bet for autocratic revolution in phillipines.

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 11:17:25 PM

Several days ago, some knew that I had a fruitful meeting with Gawad Pinoy Representatives and its all about how can Pesobit can help OFWs in their remittance services as well as the growth of Pesobit as mode of payment within the country. So next year presents bigger opportunities for Pesobit as our reach is continuously growing and thanks to our supporters who are also pushing Pesobit to different people offline.
As Christmas is just around the corner, most will already be on leave from work especially the Government offices so our chase for regulatory papers will resume on the first working day of January.
But, with or without those regulatory documents more usage for Pesobit will be coming soon as Items in the Marketplace will ramp up and the upcoming MK PSB Services website offer services such as Bills Payment, Invest, Games and a few more.
So what will be their drafted services, we come into the condition that their 500k Staking Pesobit be locked up for 6 months to serve as their collateral to make sure that customers will be able to claim something if they close down their service. See screenshot of their site for you to know their drafted services and they are targeting to release it in a couple of weeks time. And a few more are also creating their own websites for Pesobit as they now see that Pesobit users can turn out to be their system's customers as well.

Pesobit's remittance services is what will place this project over the top! Thanks for the ongoing updates Lutzow! Happy Holidays.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
logic-bet

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:23:10 PM

Let's hope pesobit up, under a lot, the price is good
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:27:17 AM

Pesobit's remittance services is what will place this project over the top! Thanks for the ongoing updates Lutzow! Happy Holidays.

I hope price will rise again. And pesobit dev can deliver more progress
Papski

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:38:06 AM

i would rather look into other project.
Funbloodytastic

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:39:38 AM

i would rather look into other project.

Why you cant support your own this coin has a good future, wait for devs to make it done and the price will rise unexpectedly.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:43:57 PM

Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts PSB!

Live chat support is now available on-site to PSB users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725963.0

Please note that while we offer services with PSB, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!

Coinitrage is a Ponzi scheme investment program and any legit coin is not interested and proud being used for scams like this one.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 09:19:13 PM

This pinoy guy might be step-son of cyberpinnoy scamartist that pulled millions of USD off stakeminer ponzi scheme. I see u push referral campaigns and unfounded statements about vague partnerships, why? This shit is of no interest to phillipine magnates, they dont know u and cant make any sense of ur indistinct murmurings. I would add to this that they themselves dont deserve to be known. Pesobit hasnt got an appropriate commercial feasibility to be viewed as valid channel for offshore capital outflows. Deep phillipine pockets would rather kill themselves than transmit money though shaky unproven altcoin.

taurados

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:44:26 PM

pesobit ico Email participants must Be stolen. this spamming all of US With Many Emails each Day.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:03:35 PM

Even if you weren't hacked (or didn't leak our emails), it's still a huge pain in the ass receiving pointless emails that are pretty much quotes of each other. You could've condensed them into one email, but no, you decide to spam us with identical emails. Good thing they were put into spam.
bitdragon2016

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:20:42 AM

To all PSB team developers,

I think you need to clarify why we are always receiving emails from third parties like bitx and now blockchain investment. Surely this will ruin the trust of the community who believed in this project. Your road map is very interesting indeed and this is the very first crypto currency develop by Pinoy's and Im sure this will change the game of finance and remittance here in Philippines, and one more thing, I observed that when I click the team members of PSB, its says, PAGE CANNOT BE FOUND. Hope soon this issues will be resolved ..

Have a great day and Happy holidays.

Bitdragon2016
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 02:35:42 AM

Marketing is a tough job considering the competition of altcoins these days. If they send emails purposely to market psb, to Fil-Americans, must be an attempt to check the waters.

Hiring a web researcher to scrape emails from Filipino American forums could be an option.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:48:00 AM

Whats up with the spam emails   Shocked
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:42:14 PM

Also I want to know if there is really a big possibility for some sports betting with Pesobit? I think I read it somewhere that Pesobit is already registered as a company in Philippines. So this means it needs government approval for sports betting? Looking forward into Pesobit betting.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 02:55:39 PM

Also I want to know if there is really a big possibility for some sports betting with Pesobit? I think I read it somewhere that Pesobit is already registered as a company in Philippines. So this means it needs government approval for sports betting? Looking forward into Pesobit betting.

Really?
Wanted to know the dev's responce to this. A good site for pinoy sport betting such as cock fight can be one of the best we can watch every saturday.
Just imagine how much sabongeros going to be involved every week end once such site is up.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:13:13 PM

any news in pesobit? i hope pumping news  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: