Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 06:13:25 AM

I can not understand why you are so persistent.

If you think it is a scam, you should just leave it alone.

Just put him on ignored users list.

It's in the "Profile" top menu, under "Ignore user options"

I have reported him. I am disappointed at Bitcointalk moderator to still let this spammer make offensive and vitriolic posts, I guess the moderator was gone fishing today.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
sunny78

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:36:11 AM

i'm surprise they'd pumped the coin which is why it reached 10k sats in the first weeks of it.  think about why in the world would someone would invest to this crap in the first place when this coin don't have any features and its POS meaning the max supply is bloating. what is his purpose in investing to such crap?  

Great, don't invest and don't come back.  We don't want you here. Go support Western Union and overpriced Bitcoin for expensive and slow remittances, the USA economy needs your money!

What you are doing is against Forum guidelines by spamming your opinion and attacking Pesobit's reputation. Say what you think once, then, since we are all not agreeing with you, leave.

This is why I just reported you. Paalam.

i was asking for the list of wallets where the 10 million and the dev isn't posting it. this is the reason why i kept coming, if they've done it the first time i asked i wouldn't be coming back again.
tell that to your dev when they get to edit the chain AGAIN!

i'll handle your report. i've once reported a staff too. but didn't you know that reporting will make your email be pubic?

if i am not mistaken you are posting over and over again just  to rank your BCT account and to get some crumbs of Bitcoin.  nice play dude.  are you working on legendary rank?  lol

to be legendary i must have account activity of 700+ which i don't have. Smiley i have no intention but to see where this coin is going. its price is too low already.

- psb didn't prove they were hacked by the way.  no reports how. (it could have been just them all along)
- cryptopia wouldn't be delisting them if they're not that suspicious.
- they mentioned those 10 million were unusable but they're not.

what was the reason again why the chain was edited?

Please stop it you hurting the price of PSB, with no concreate reason, repeat and repeat saying about the 10 million PSB. What i am thinking now you just pulling the price down of PSB then you will invest more. The people dont know the DEV and his team become nervous due to your malicious comment. Please if you are not happy with the PSB please leave us alone.
lithiumviper12

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:13:38 AM

I think that is his goal the whole time, to suppress the price. I think most pesobit holders know about the hack. To stay in this investment, do your own research and use your instincts. At the end of the day, make sure the decision you made is yours and yours only, and not because of the influence of other people. You can use their opinions to arrive to your own conclusion, but you have to take control of your emotions. If you buy/sell this coin, you can only blame yourself. Investing in crypto is risky as it is. But I am investing on the pesobit team and their vision. If 10m was hack or being used by the developer? I really don't care. I don't expect these guys to work for free, and if they are working for free, you can see how much developments, regulations they were able to get through, how much innovations they've already delivered. The guys who made pesobit, shared their vision with us. And I am onboard with them. Losers will most likely defend their point of view, once more and will say the same shit they've been sayin for the past 2-3 days.
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:14:20 AM

When will the trade in cryptopia continue? The warning says "PSB / BTC market is closing PSB is being delisted".

Well, if this their choice it will be their loss...

We have no option but to remove it, the new release is rolling back transactions and removing "illegal" addresses from the blockchain, this will destroy our internal audit system.

All user MUST withdraw PSB from Cryptopia BEFORE this hardfork as we cannot upgrade.

Thanks
Cryptopia Ltd.

What is the deadline to withdraw? I have tried making a withdrawal of a few PSBs but they haven't reached my desktop wallet.

The deadline is whenever the fork occurs.

To clarify the situation as there appears to be have been no mention of any of this from the devs publicly:

Pesobit contacted us three times asking for details about addresses, each time they were informed that we were not at liberty to release details about users or addresses without a warrant.

Pesobit then contacted us asking us to suspend trading without offering any reason.

Pesobit then contacted us informing us that there was a "new blockchain" and that they understood this would likely mean being delisted from Cryptopia:

#9332 - Pesobit new blockchain
Category:   General
Opened:   1/19/2017 8:47:52 AM
Last Update:   1/20/2017 12:38:15 AM
Ticket description:
Hi,

There are 2 changes in the new blockchain of Pesobit.
1) The change to PoSP
2) Reclaiming some of the stolen coins at least those that are not yet being sold to the market plus adding up Pesobits to give back the Pesobits to their owners since the lost Pesobit are in millions.

These are the addresses that are identified to contain the illegally transferred Pesobits
PQh8YHqhAApHqUJauqBzwMxVsKbtALL3zq
PLsrWpbAJEbE3nfmLCaCfApyuiPCUAQzFt
PCy8mCGETqw8m822EqdxBjPY9CynuGwgyS
PEvtkvPtvKJ578sNPh7rXywM2xV5KbbDsD
PJNAxd3HutrFf9YtLtq1p3pchjCqCCbPyU
PVcaq6BoPRk8a5dGThgyKnH4tMKGTiS3zK
PQHPMxEp7HkR5eYzpPgthLYfkkQnGmSPvM
P8rG2xTpN7ar9Hz3iYLwN6U7GF89zPVNS7
PJxX1h8Pj2CWBWGymB52bPum9e8GWFyyt8
PEY1qUMzP4fbAfh8f95Avn1hhYoyNasmZK
PECNXGJ9oFwVhyJgaLaRUDb6tcxrWfrVeD
PBDjzQxvozHMRN43kuazEa1A1iogNZYHaM
PByDRBVi91mZHcNqcxqYXAjnBsngB3uDQU
PK8h1461xQKtYF8ueQSfc3FXvHEzNra5ZP
PFZ5iZ7E1YUmon82Dx9NZ6qZquuVJN4DLS
PSVvzC5PthtBtPUqPvMW6pGB5p5rLuvsfi
PKPDy5zYzKe7U5Cd6foQ7iY8meiiHMmRa7
PF4GdN4ER8boeCiTVdqngvnqJxJxcfnGK6
PMJvDSoaySF1KHoAeptjoLDGRFcwQdBeni
PD9MLL4hakme9Eh777zq9hPcEQ1pdxrpfa
PCUfkCxzSDHoBbniKhYHui9EoBiDpJoXfb
PEBKNoKPDTN3urCii6c5KWMaBcFFyEdep8
PUrr4GetjkYztuaMerXsab6cVz66yvdm1d
PMP2GGSuSgULSa2CrybsaB9DtpNAUueWWQ
PNmkY7CQ7R7J9uDBFVPPV8nK5Aw6jjBEkj
PR6djhqa5h3PaRucxaKLGMovsCgnehekjz
PL9hvdrM7ZfEmBFs48WBHcdEJt8khPSZvF
PAHhmuRJnKZw9DHReVbwXYPBkrjP7fbdt6
PEY1qUMzP4fbAfh8f95Avn1hhYoyNasmZK
PEAoBk8mjy2opJaZYqnQVaP8NPi7eEBPtX
PPWBGrj1kanNDTfYARSRC6N2xVcAZdr8eg
PC3jZJ191uAZdeNbVV1871uyWptFT2Md1n
PEbyNE38NBErHxoY4FVhEdexKmDsKFaJL4
PTUuY65isDACoX3DSdo78oVen9jpyRJaot
PGU3rEKZmPCE8VK6SPg4F8bw4GUD6C6G23
PNmkY7CQ7R7J9uDBFVPPV8nK5Aw6jjBEkj

All their contents will be down to 0. I know that editing the blockchain may cause Pesobit to be delisted to your exchange but I hope it does stay with Pesobit always one of your top volume makers daily.
If one of these wallets are Cryptopia users, they will have to contact me directly. I will make an announcement on this, for now we're just polishing the PoSP first but ought that you guys should know about this first as being a Pesobit major market mover.

Regards and have a great day,
Benjamin

We do not continue to list blockchains that forgo the immutability of their blockchain, we delisted ETH for the same reasons. Cryptopia runs on an internal blockchain for each currency listed, the balance of an address on the network does NOT reflect the balance of a user on Cryptopia. Any changes to historic transactions destroys auditing for the coin and balances for users.

To be clear, you must withdraw your PSB from Cryptopia BEFORE the hardfork, Cryptopia will not be updating PSB and will delist PSB once the hardfork has occurred.

Here's the previous post regarding the address. Not sure though what you really want:

An address containing 10 million PSBs? They're being sent to exchanges and I hope you know how online wallet works, your address is only being used as an entry point then all the funds will go to a collective address so if someone sends out, your address will show some sending out as well. You wouldn't be able to see the outstanding balance of your exchange address unless it's very recent and no other people withdrew yet.

These are the addresses above are the ones used as an entry point.

Anyway, the online wallet is being submitted to BSP already way back meaning all the transactions including that of the Pesobit wallet will be under auditing as it is a requirement every quarter.

Me pumping Pesobit price, already posted before that I barely had money after the ICO due to small collected funds. Paid team members, then out of my share I used to pay 3rd party systems for their services, VPS hostings, business registrations, etc. Escrow know this. I don't know where the hatred is coming from but since it is being submitted to authorities, I can definitely say that what was done was the only choice and best course of action. BSP will see all the transactions and I don't have problems with that, the ones that will have problems are the ones who stole those Pesobits away and if they're being identified to be here in the Philippines then cases will be filed against them. Your hatred is nothing to what I suppose to feel with the online wallet creator but me trolling and complaining online wont help things out nor solve the problem at hand.

Noojna

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 07:17:45 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 07:57:47 AM by Noojna

Please stop it you hurting the price of PSB, with no concreate reason, repeat and repeat saying about the 10 million PSB. What i am thinking now you just pulling the price down of PSB then you will invest more. The people dont know the DEV and his team become nervous due to your malicious comment. Please if you are not happy with the PSB please leave us alone.

It's not electronicash that is hurting PSB price, he is not that powerful. Real investors just ignore whatever he says as he is a spammer (wake up moderator zzzzzzzz!).

Here is what I think is hurting PSB:

1) Bitcoin price is rising, people want more bitcoin and less crypto - biggest reason
morality: just wait BTC price will come down soon, which is historically always good for alts like PSB.

2) C-Cex is the first exchange I know that actually stakes with all depositor's coins, all the time. And they keep the staked  coins for themselves, I presume they sell all PSB they stake with people's coin which causes some downward pressure.
morality: Do not leave PSB coins sitting at C-Cex, it creates selling pressure from selling their staked coins.

3) Lack of PSB use right now, and investors not believing in the huge impact of Pesobit remittance system. If PSB makes OFW save money, won't they use it instead of Western Union or Paypal and its high fees? Bitcoin is complicated for the worker who has never heard about it; we will bring PSB directly to OFW's doorsteps, litterally.
morality: e-wallet.ph is coming out soon and will create gradually a rising demand for PSB - just wait for e-wallet.ph !

4) herd investor mentality - few are buying so people are looking at leaders and not jumping in, and concluding they should go buy some expensive Bitcoin or Ether instead, following movement of the masses.
morality: Be the leader and form your own opinion. Case is we won't need investors soon because we will have customers needing PSB instead for their real daily transactions.   Pesobit will transit from a speculative coin to a business tool - this is why I am in for the long term

Just wait for the remittance system, and buy more PSB if you can.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:21:42 AM

I think that is his goal the whole time, to suppress the price. I think most pesobit holders know about the hack. To stay in this investment, do your own research and use your instincts. At the end of the day, make sure the decision you made is yours and yours only, and not because of the influence of other people. You can use their opinions to arrive to your own conclusion, but you have to take control of your emotions. If you buy/sell this coin, you can only blame yourself. Investing in crypto is risky as it is. But I am investing on the pesobit team and their vision. If 10m was hack or being used by the developer? I really don't care. I don't expect these guys to work for free, and if they are working for free, you can see how much developments, regulations they were able to get through, how much innovations they've already delivered. The guys who made pesobit, shared their vision with us. And I am onboard with them. Losers will most likely defend their point of view, once more and will say the same shit they've been sayin for the past 2-3 days.

Thanks, wish I do have that 10m with me though then I can just pay someone to take over everything and just live freely Smiley
Do the math though, 3rd party block explorer did tag the main wallet so everyone can see it. If I have that 10m coins then that would mean I own half of that online wallet. There are thousands of users of the online wallet and there are lots of guys here who collected their Pesobits to 6-digits that only the other half won't be enough for them.

lithiumviper12

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:47:56 AM

I know man. You and your team are very dedicated in making our lives better. I really hope one of these days we can see each other in person and celebrate. Jolibee? Hmmm maybe gerry's grill, may beer dun.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:24:23 AM

I am also one of those who strongly believes in PSB.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
p3ngu1n

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:44:57 AM

It's not electronicash that is hurting PSB price, he is not that powerful. Real investors just ignore whatever he says as he is a spammer (wake up moderator zzzzzzzz!).

Here is what I think is hurting PSB:

1) Bitcoin price is rising, people want more bitcoin and less crypto - biggest reason
morality: just wait BTC price will come down soon, which is historically always good for alts like PSB.

2) C-Cex is the first exchange I know that actually stakes with all depositor's coins, all the time. And they keep the staked  coins for themselves, I presume they sell all PSB they stake with people's coin which causes some downward pressure.
morality: Do not leave PSB coins sitting at C-Cex, it creates selling pressure from selling their staked coins.

3) Lack of PSB use right now, and investors not believing in the huge impact of Pesobit remittance system. If PSB makes OFW save money, won't they use it instead of Western Union or Paypal and its high fees? Bitcoin is complicated for the worker who has never heard about it; we will bring PSB directly to OFW's doorsteps, litterally.
morality: e-wallet.ph is coming out soon and will create gradually a rising demand for PSB - just wait for e-wallet.ph !

4) herd investor mentality - few are buying so people are looking at leaders and not jumping in, and concluding they should go buy some expensive Bitcoin or Ether instead, following movement of the masses.
morality: Be the leader and form your own opinion. Case is we won't need investors soon because we will have customers needing PSB instead for their real daily transactions.   Pesobit will transit from a speculative coin to a business tool - this is why I am in for the long term

Just wait for the remittance system, and buy more PSB if you can.

Exactly.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:54:47 AM

dev is still here keep answering from every question better to keep watching this thread and follow what would be the next updates,
i still believing that this issue regarding to current value will be resolve and keep holding my coin to see another rise up.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3221

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 09:02:22 AM

Do we have any informations about Novaexchange PSB wallet update? I have some amount of psb there but i can't do nothing with him.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:07:37 PM

Pesobit Weekly Update (March 9, 2017)
These past several days, I've been dealing with VMoney regarding features, fees and personalization of E-Wallet as well as acquiring all the necessary business papers which was completed just recently.
I'll be sending screenshots once the page is already in testing phase. I was not given a definite date yet of completion but should be in 1 to 2 weeks time. And developmental fees has been paid already so all we can do for now is to wait for the platform to be completed, have it tested then release it.
To the ewallet shareholders that I've been talking to, thank you for your trust for you guys helped in establishing E-Wallet Services.

Now that my side of E-Wallet development is finished except of course in talking to shareholders, I can now go back to continuing to work with the marketplace as well as the freelance site.

Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:24:30 PM

These past several days, I've been dealing with VMoney regarding features, fees and personalization of E-Wallet as well as acquiring all the necessary business papers which was completed just recently.
I'll be sending screenshots once the page is already in testing phase. I was not given a definite date yet of completion but should be in 1 to 2 weeks time. And developmental fees has been paid already so all we can do for now is to wait for the platform to be completed, have it tested then release it.
To the ewallet shareholders that I've been talking to, thank you for your trust for you guys helped in establishing E-Wallet Services.

Now that my side of E-Wallet development is finished except of course in talking to shareholders, I can now go back to continuing to work with the marketplace as well as the freelance site.

Thanks for give us good news dev, keep your good work
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:14:35 PM

Wow!

Pesobit always forward in their projects!
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:01:00 PM

Lack of use. This is what hurts most of cryptocurrencies.

For Pesobit, remittance by OFW kept being mentioned. But how does the Pesobit team plan to implement and achieve attracting use of Pesobit for remittance by OFWs?
Noojna

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 08:22:19 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2017, 05:33:43 AM by Noojna

For Pesobit, remittance by OFW kept being mentioned. But how does the Pesobit team plan to implement and achieve attracting use of Pesobit for remittance by OFWs?

Western Union charges 7-10% to transfer money to the Philippines; Moneygram 6% and Paypal charges 2.9% plus requires the users on both sides have a bank account; also Paypal may decide "on a whim" not to do business with anyone it chooses. These two flawed solutions are some of the ones used right now to send money back to the Philippines. Some even use shady "money courriers".

Bitcoin is technically more complicated, the network is slow and has been known to reject transactions (lost Bitcoin), transfer fees in Bitcoin are cheap but the actual commission to pay to buy BTC can be extremely high - Bitcoin is also a flawed solution for OFWs and their families.

For these reasons, with the Philippine remittances there is huge opportunity and unmet demand.

Enter Pesobit

OFW Filipinos and Filipinas tend to stick together; most big cities where OFW work has some sort of Philippine association, created to help the interests of its members.  This is where we will promote and educate about our product, as well as precise guidelines how to use Pesobit. If we do our job right, the association top members should be pretty enthusiastic about PSB - making remittances simpler, cheaper, and a system created by a real Filipino.

The process goes something like this:
1) How to convert local currency directly to Pesobit
2) Earn staking interest, to offset any sending cost incurred
3) Sending Pesobit to OFW's family account
4) In the Philippines, how to cash in directly to local Pesos, or, ideally spend Pesobit using mobile apps and QR code to buy goods and services.

To entice hesitant first time users we will give them Pesobit, and this will be presented with a marketing approach. Once people start using it, word of mouth will finish the job.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:32:19 PM

Western Union charges 7-10% to transfer money to the Philippines; Paypal charges 2.9% plus requires the users on both sides have a bank account; also Paypal may decide "on a whim" not to do business with anyone it chooses. These two flawed solutions are some of the ones used right now to send money back to the Philippines. Some even use shady "money courriers".

Bitcoin is technically more complicated, the network is slow and has been known to reject transactions (lost Bitcoin), transfer fees in Bitcoin are cheap but the actual commission to pay to buy BTC can be extremely high - Bitcoin is also a flawed solution for OFWs and their families.

For these reasons, with the Philippine remittances there is huge opportunity and unmet demand.

Enter Pesobit

OFW Filipinos and Filipinas tend to stick together; most big cities where OFW work has some sort of Philippine association, created to help the interests of its members.  This is where we will promote and educate about our product, as well as precise guidelines how to use Pesobit. If we do our job right, the association top members should be pretty enthusiastic about PSB - making remittances simpler, cheaper, and a system created by a real Filipino.

The process goes something like this:
1) How to convert local currency directly to Pesobit
2) Earn staking interest, to offset any sending cost incurred
3) Sending Pesobit to OFW's family account
4) In the Philippines, how to cash in directly to local Pesos, or, ideally spend Pesobit using mobile apps and QR code to buy goods and services.

To entice hesitant first time users we will give them Pesobit, and this will be presented with a marketing approach. Once people start using it, word of mouth will finish the job.

Yes, everyone by now knows that sending money thru western union, paypal and banks also costs money. A lot.

But how do you plan to achieve adoption of Pesobit by the OFWs? Are you targeting the "older" generation, the younger/ 2nd generation, the millenials OFWs?

And your team is based in the Philippines, are you going to "major cities" to promote PSB by having talks, seminars, tours? Or you hire a "local" representative in that big city and pay that representative with Pesobit?
Noojna

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 05:16:46 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2017, 05:54:50 AM by Noojna

Yes, everyone by now knows that sending money thru western union, paypal and banks also costs money. A lot.

But how do you plan to achieve adoption of Pesobit by the OFWs? Are you targeting the "older" generation, the younger/ 2nd generation, the millenials OFWs?

And your team is based in the Philippines, are you going to "major cities" to promote PSB by having talks, seminars, tours? Or you hire a "local" representative in that big city and pay that representative with Pesobit?

This is exactly where PSB gets really interesting...

PSB has agents and motivated people (who bought PSB from ICO or exchange) in many countries of the world.  We will bring PSB physically to many OFW's doorstep.

Check the map Click on geo-location; looks like Mexico too is getting ready for this remittance system, for many geo-political reasons (starts with a T).

For myself, I do not live in the Philippines, from my residence I plan on reaching 4 large American cities' OFW associations, including New York (5 associations in NY alone). If PSB price goes up substancially, I would like to work on PSB marketing full-time; if not, I can still contact the OFW associations on a part-time basis.

There are many more Filipinos on Facebook which we do not see here, we plan on leveraging word of mouth there. Also we expect the people from this thread to, at least, explain the PSB solution to their OFW family, wherever they are; there will be diverse motivational incentives for finders of new customers, and the new customers themselves.

At this early point in promoting PSB, we will not focus on socio-demographic aspects - the goal will be to reach as many people as possible.

25 billion US dollars yearly in remittances to the Philippines... exciting opportunity and helping real families!

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:32:12 AM

Also we expect the people from this thread to, at least, explain the PSB solution to their OFW family, wherever they are;
In my part I have relatives and friends abroad (I'm a Filipino) but I don't know what's the best and perfect ways to introduce this to them especially those who are not so aware of technology and has a ZERO idea about crypto-currency.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Noojna

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 05:43:55 AM

Also we expect the people from this thread to, at least, explain the PSB solution to their OFW family, wherever they are;
In my part I have relatives and friends abroad (I'm a Filipino) but I don't know what's the best and perfect ways to introduce this to them especially those who are not so aware of technology and has a ZERO idea about crypto-currency.

Very good point. I have been explaining cryptos to people here for a long time and it's hard to convince people especially when it involves money.

PSB is different from other cryptos, as it answers to a real need. When e-wallet.ph is ready, PSB will no longer be a speculative coin, and becomes a business tool.

Perhaps people find Western Union useful but expensive, maybe some people are angry to waste their money on fees and are looking for a new way. Some people will be happy to hear about us.

Not everybody will jump onboard, it's impossible; just we have to be really smart on how we will present it to them.

We can get people started with small amounts like 10$ and work from there. When they see our system, how easy and cheap it is, word of mouth will finish the job.

Nothing is more convincing than an excited family member explaining a cheaper and more exciting way to do something. Word of mouth is extremely powerful.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: