Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:07:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 12:13:41 AM

Weekly Pesobit Update
Already testing the site with a few users (ICO Pioneers) to see if there are errors.
There will be a referral system though minimal for ID verified users.
There are testers also from other countries.
Fees:
There will be a 1% fee in converting your Pesobit to Peso (this is charged by the service provider).
There are fixed fees for Bills Payment and Bank withdrawals (Again charged by the service provider).

Buy from Online Wallet - will be suspended for a while until further notice.
3rd Party Investment - For the first month of the 3rd party investment, it seems the fund manager was able to provide returns to dozens of users. It came to me that a few had delays, please check your emails as the fund manager emailed you as well awaiting for your reply regarding your BTC and PSB address.

Things are working in the background, once they get finalized they will be announced accordingly.
Apologies for the recent delays, most of the guys I'm working with are taking holidays but sure enough that things are progressing in the background.

Finally some good news, everyday when I come to this forum, there's nothing but trolling. Gets annoying and veers people away from a good project.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
betong

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 02:31:17 AM

How much is left in the ICO fund? I am suspicious already when i saw that they are offering an investment feature.
3rd Party Investments
The original program is at www.psbservices.org and that uses purely BTC instead of PSB. In order to help with bigger circulation of Pesobit, I participated in this program with the idea of instead of giving out BTC as profit, I will use it to buy Pesobits off exchanges before distributing them to your accounts creating a Pesobit buy pressure. A week before your Investment term ends, you will receive an email from admin@psbservices.org regarding where do you want me to send your BTC and your PSB profit.

maturity   2017-04-04

haven''t received email yet. help please

You may contact the founder of that Investment Program directly, or you can easily search it on FB.

got my investment already. tnx

Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:56:12 AM

Next Goal 1k Sat !

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 03:49:02 PM

Benj isn't his real name. that motherfucker is a scammer. they don't reveal themselves and the photos they posted on their website isn't them.  so before investing to these scam and before they can create another 10 million coins, dump your psb because that would be worthless  once they again create another 10 million coins. I can assure you that these team is fraud.

this issue will always be an issue. and these no balls scammers are still gong to show no faces. no links of their linked profiles.
that debby soy, the only girl in their team is just fictitious character in their head.  

the team should answer my accusation actually not their shills. this isn't the thread of the banners i wear. this is the thread of the fucker scammers who edited the blockchain and created the 10 million coins. i happen to be concern and giving warnings to the unsuspecting victims of these scammers before they can scam again. we're all adults here so even if we mother fucking curse at the top of our lungs those mod knew we can write these mother fucking words here.

now why don't they answer why they can't provide their real profile links on the pages of their websites when they are not promoting an anon coin? why are they hiding?

i'd like to show my evidence and the coins they were involve with previously which is why i'd like them to be here, where is that benj?

hello electronicash
just stop your accusations. here is our meet up in Ortigas last year November
so we know that photo of sir Benj in the website is real him.

who the heck are they! mga mukhang iyakin ah.
none in the photos ever look like a member of the team. they are more like a bunch of utility personnel. how are we not informed about the meet up and is your meet up about breastfeeding moms?  if they are willing to do some meet ups, why don't they just put their linkedin profile links?

edited: out of curiosity jopet, are you behind that blinding light?

@electronicash, why are you not answering my questions about your good dev of your shitcoin G-SPOTSY THE SCAMMER?  lol

its them that you need to ask. i'm not part of the G-Spotsy team. who ever he is. he is a scammer and i just promote his using my avatar.  you can ask him on his thread since you follow him like a lover. i was suppose to stop this PSB from replying but you activitated it again.

let me just clarify that BENJ PACHECO that scammer, has to post his linkedin page or else i will post it myself and let the crowd handle how this scammer can scam millions from the investors whenver he think there is the chance to scam and create 10 million more coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pesobit-Central

Activity: 48
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:13:18 PM

let me just clarify that BENJ PACHECO that scammer, has to post his linkedin page or else i will post it myself and let the crowd handle how this scammer can scam millions from the investors whenver he think there is the chance to scam and create 10 million more coins.

Please, my troll friend, go ahead and post it so people see he is a good guy, and we get this over with. Lutzow will not respond to requests from a troll (and neither will I), so you will have to do it yourself.

Don't get the wrong guy though, you might lose the 1% credibility you have left.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 04:33:31 PM

Please, my troll friend, go ahead and post it so people see he is a good guy, and we get this over with. Lutzow will not respond to requests from a troll (and neither will I), so you will have to do it yourself.

Don't get the wrong guy though, you might lose the 1% credibility you have left.

credibility? you talk of credibility when the team just lied to everyone?   you don't even use your own account.  who do you trust in pinoy section, you can give credit to highrank member, there's legendary ones there that you can give credit like bitwarrior who doesn't even know the difference what FUD is

they keep posting using the shill accounts just to pump this shitcoin. give up this coin is the shit of all times. why would pinoy be using PSB when they know they can EDIT the codes again and lose money to it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Pesobit-Central

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:32:45 PM

credibility? you talk of credibility when the team just lied to everyone?   you don't even use your own account.  who do you trust in pinoy section, you can give credit to highrank member, there's legendary ones there that you can give credit like bitwarrior who doesn't even know the difference what FUD is

they keep posting using the shill accounts just to pump this shitcoin. give up this coin is the shit of all times. why would pinoy be using PSB when they know they can EDIT the codes again and lose money to it.

Hey I still dont see the link to the linkedin of Lutzow which you are trying to scare us with. Stop yapping and start acting, I am really curious to see who you found, such a scammer bad boy, this Lutzow (lol!).

ooooh I'm so scared.

You have no credibility means nobody listens to you, I'm your only friend left here.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:35:18 PM

A bunch of hostility in this thread, oh I forgot that this was the Altcoin section so it's mandatory to post in that manner.

I like Pesobit, I just don't see as much people trying to use it when they could use Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pesobit-Central

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:38:49 PM

A bunch of hostility in this thread, oh I forgot that this was the Altcoin section so it's mandatory to post in that manner.

I like Pesobit, I just don't see as much people trying to use it when they could use Bitcoin.

We have a troll problem.

I suggest we lock this thread and start a new Pesobit thread, which would be self-moderated since the moderators don't remove troll posts. Troll posts are the norm here.

With a self-moderated thread we can remove all the trolls at will, but it has less credibility.

What do you guys think?
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 07:10:49 PM

We have a troll problem.

I suggest we lock this thread and start a new Pesobit thread, which would be self-moderated since the moderators don't remove troll posts. Troll posts are the norm here.

With a self-moderated thread we can remove all the trolls at will, but it has less credibility.

What do you guys think?

nope not showing it coward kid hiding behind that new account. no satisfaction for you Smiley  create a moderated thread and you'll see what could happen in the end.  you just keep stalling while the TEAM can't assure us that they won't be creating another 10 Million coins. thats what is bothering here in this scammy coin.

i would have to let the dev respond here before showing it. the dev kept hiding coward bitches.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Pesobit-Central

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:36:50 PM

nope not showing it coward kid hiding behind that new account. no satisfaction for you Smiley  create a moderated thread and you'll see what could happen in the end.  you just keep stalling while the TEAM can't assure us that they won't be creating another 10 Million coins. thats what is bothering here in this scammy coin.

i would have to let the dev respond here before showing it. the dev kept hiding coward bitches.

If this coin is bothering you then pick another coin to go troll; when people are fed up of your trolling, the self-moderated thread will happen.

You still have not posted Lutzow's linkedin, I am waiting, and I am soooooo scared.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:09:28 AM

Fear, uncertainty and doubt (often shortened to FUD) is a disinformation strategy used in sales, marketing, public relations, talk radio, politics, religious organizations, and propaganda. FUD is generally a strategy to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information and a manifestation of the appeal to fear.
While the phrase dates to at least the early 20th century, the present common usage of disinformation related to software, hardware and technology industries generally appeared in the 1970s to describe disinformation in the computer hardware industry, and has since been used more broadly.

The term appeared as far back as the 1920s.[1][2] A similar formulation "doubts fears and uncertainties" reaches back to 1965.[3] By 1975, the term was appearing abbreviated as FUD in marketing and sales contexts:[4] and in public relations.[5] The term FUD is also alternatively rendered as "Fear Uncertainty and Disinformation".[6]
One of the messages dealt with is FUD—the fear, uncertainty and doubt on the part of customer and sales person alike that stifles the approach and greeting.
FUD was first used with its common current technology-related meaning by Gene Amdahl in 1975, after he left IBM to found his own company, Amdahl Corp.: "FUD is the fear, uncertainty, and doubt that IBM sales people instill in the minds of potential customers who might be considering Amdahl products."[7] The term has also been attributed to veteran Morgan Stanley computer analyst Ulrich Weil. This usage of FUD to describe disinformation in the computer hardware industry is said to have led to subsequent popularization of the term.[8]
As Eric S. Raymond wrote:[7]
The idea, of course, was to persuade buyers to go with safe IBM gear rather than with competitors' equipment. This implicit coercion was traditionally accomplished by promising that Good Things would happen to people who stuck with IBM, but Dark Shadows loomed over the future of competitors' equipment or software. After 1991 the term has become generalized to refer to any kind of disinformation used as a competitive weapon.
By spreading questionable information about the drawbacks of less well known products, an established company can discourage decision-makers from choosing those products over its own, regardless of the relative technical merits. This is a recognized phenomenon, epitomized by the traditional axiom of purchasing agents that "nobody ever got fired for buying IBM equipment". The aim is to have IT departments buy software they know to be technically inferior because upper management is more likely to recognize the brand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 02:31:13 AM

If this coin is bothering you then pick another coin to go troll; when people are fed up of your trolling, the self-moderated thread will happen.

You still have not posted Lutzow's linkedin, I am waiting, and I am soooooo scared.

see how confident they are that they had hide everything to make their information public? this is because the plan so scam would succeed that way and no one will ever track them. Lutz is a scam dumb artist . I have noticed all your sites with same wordpress themes actually.

Fear, uncertainty and doubt (often shortened to FUD) is a disinformation strategy used in sales, marketing, public relations, talk radio, politics, religious organizations, and propaganda. FUD is generally a strategy to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information and a manifestation of the appeal to fear.
While the phrase dates to at least the early 20th century, the present common usage of disinformation related to software, hardware and technology industries generally appeared in the 1970s to describe disinformation in the computer hardware industry, and has since been used more broadly.

The term appeared as far back as the 1920s.[1][2] A similar formulation "doubts fears and uncertainties" reaches back to 1965.[3] By 1975, the term was appearing abbreviated as FUD in marketing and sales contexts:[4] and in public relations.[5] The term FUD is also alternatively rendered as "Fear Uncertainty and Disinformation".[6]
One of the messages dealt with is FUD—the fear, uncertainty and doubt on the part of customer and sales person alike that stifles the approach and greeting.
FUD was first used with its common current technology-related meaning by Gene Amdahl in 1975, after he left IBM to found his own company, Amdahl Corp.: "FUD is the fear, uncertainty, and doubt that IBM sales people instill in the minds of potential customers who might be considering Amdahl products."[7] The term has also been attributed to veteran Morgan Stanley computer analyst Ulrich Weil. This usage of FUD to describe disinformation in the computer hardware industry is said to have led to subsequent popularization of the term.[8]
The idea, of course, was to persuade buyers to go with safe IBM gear rather than with competitors' equipment. This implicit coercion was traditionally accomplished by promising that Good Things would happen to people who stuck with IBM, but Dark Shadows loomed over the future of competitors' equipment or software. After 1991 the term has become generalized to refer to any kind of disinformation used as a competitive weapon.
By spreading questionable information about the drawbacks of less well known products, an established company can discourage decision-makers from choosing those products over its own, regardless of the relative technical merits. This is a recognized phenomenon, epitomized by the traditional axiom of purchasing agents that "nobody ever got fired for buying IBM equipment". The aim is to have IT departments buy software they know to be technically inferior because upper management is more likely to recognize the brand.

yeh and the 10 million coins ain't true? if you knew nothing shut up because you just add garbage.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:17:17 AM

see how confident they are that they had hide everything to make their information public? this is because the plan so scam would succeed that way and no one will ever track them. Lutz is a scam dumb artist . I have noticed all your sites with same wordpress themes actually.

yeh and the 10 million coins ain't true? if you knew nothing shut up because you just add garbage.

I did not say that fact is not true, its how you spin off the fact that favors to your own end, the Dev has already explained the cause and you are still saying otherwise. It is you who is a garbage here, I am trying to educate others who are newbie to this sort of environment, I have been long enough  on this forum and I can smell a fudster from a mile away and you STINK!
Pesobit-Central

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:19:08 AM

What are you talking about chicken shit? Electronicash is a coward chicken. You still havent posted the linkedlin of our Evil Scammer Boss? We are waiting for you

(moderators are sleeping at the wheel here and tolerating profanity and trolling - so I am going to enjoy it too)

People just support me in making a self-moderated thread and electronicash goes away.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 03:24:47 AM

What are you talking about chicken shit? Electronicash is a coward chicken. You still havent posted the linkedlin of our Evil Scammer Boss? We are waiting for you

(moderators are sleeping at the wheel here and tolerating profanity and trolling - so I am going to enjoy it too)

People just support me in making a self-moderated thread and electronicash goes away.

the moderators knew how scammy this coin are. in fact its this team that needs to be damn banned here.  look who's hiding all the information which is supposedly open for every one. how could one ever invest to some team that later they could create 10 million more coins?

bitwarrior, your not educating users here. you are supporting a scam.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:25:19 AM

creating 10m coins wether its for the good or bad is no longer decentralized though
Pesobit-Central

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:39:11 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 04:38:49 AM by Pesobit-Central

creating 10m coins wether its for the good or bad is no longer decentralized though

Still waiting for the exposure of this evil scammer in Linkedin from electronicash, and PSB has had 10 million coins extra - GET THE FUCK OUT! FORGET ABOUT THIS COIN!

Come on electronicash - you seem scared all of a sudden - expose what you have? (what you dont have anything? Then Shut the fuck up!)
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 03:48:20 AM

OK sure, Lutzow is a scammer (still waiting for the exposure of this scammer in Linkedin) and PSB has had 10 million coins extra - GET THE FUCK OUT! FORGET ABOUT THIS COIN!

nope. I want lutzow to come here first or maybe if you just admit you are lutzow i can post it.  but no.  not giving satisfaction to you, i'm sorry to say you're not just deserving to handle these information.

i could have stopped and forget this coin actually but that happyme user activated it again. maybe he is up to get cheaper coins again. lol i warn everyone here that not because its cheap, you can profit later. this coin is headed by scammers and the cheaper it will be. price will be 50 sats.. the moderator of the other forum already noticed this coin. pedro had a hard time responding already lol

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:51:05 AM

OK sure, Lutzow is a scammer (still waiting for the exposure of this evil scammer in Linkedin from electronicash) and PSB has had 10 million coins extra - GET THE FUCK OUT! FORGET ABOUT THIS COIN!

Wasnt this coin gone full POS?
If thats the case then creating 10millions coins can give you an edge to rig the system to your liking. That is why i said its no longer decentralized, im sure bitwarrior should even know this.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: