Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:23:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
ldgryvvh

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:31:00 AM

Hi Dev,

havent been following Pesobit but just found out i am unable to download the windows wallet anymore?
malafaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:22:33 AM

Hi Dev,

havent been following Pesobit but just found out i am unable to download the windows wallet anymore?

The link in the OP is not correct anymore. Use https://github.com/pesobitph/pesobit-source/raw/master/pesobit-qt.exe.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:37:45 PM

I tried to register at e-wallet but it was asking for a local mobile number. And then I read it only caters Canada and Philippines so far. There are millions of Filipinos around the world and their billion dollar remittances monthly. Imagine if PSB can get just a small chunk of it?
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 05:19:05 PM

I tried to register at e-wallet but it was asking for a local mobile number. And then I read it only caters Canada and Philippines so far. There are millions of Filipinos around the world and their billion dollar remittances monthly. Imagine if PSB can get just a small chunk of it?

That's the idea, putting blockchain to work for a very real need to bypass the old economy financial system.

Philippines and Canada is only to begin - Canada is country #4 in numbers of OFWs, so it's a nice place to get started.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:40:31 PM

Great work on the constant updates. I appreciated all the hard work.
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:59:54 PM

Before we end work week here in the Philippines due to long holidays brought in by the Lenten Season, we're now opening the E-Wallet platform to the public. You can register over at https://ewalletph.vmoney.com/
This will be in BETA stage for now.
Notes:
1) Anyone can register either using their Email address or Mobile number (works Internationally).
2) For ID verification, outside Philippine ID will work but under VMoney's approval.
3) This is not yet connected to the Pesobit Online Wallet but is already working as a money transfer tool, bills payment, buy mobile load credits etc.
4) In the Pesobit Online Wallet, there will be an Encash option that will allow you to enter your ewallet registered account (email address/mobile etc). It will be credited to your account in 24-48 hours in Philippine Peso value using the Pesobit rate at the time of withdrawal.  ETA will be this month.
5) There are different charges per services offered including withdrawals charged by VMoney but the cheapest way to withdraw is the Manual option via a checkbox in the withdrawal section.
6) The difference of this platform vs the others will be the low buying and selling difference/spread that will be implemented soon.
7) There will be a referral system giving out Php10 per ID verified users to be passed on to your accounts next week.

Again, this is not yet the final Pesobit <-> Philippine Peso platform as we will still be working on cheaper options in the future.

Another 3rd Party Fund Manager joined the 3rd Party Investment program as well, details can be found in the Online wallet at https://wallet.pesobit.net

Thanks for the update, Mr. Founder Smiley

Apparently every time this is nearer pesobit to be successful ..
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:33:18 AM

sunny78

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:10:35 PM

Before we end work week here in the Philippines due to long holidays brought in by the Lenten Season, we're now opening the E-Wallet platform to the public. You can register over at https://ewalletph.vmoney.com/
Notes:
1) Anyone can register either using their Email address or Mobile number (works Internationally).
2) For ID verification, outside Philippine ID will work but under VMoney's approval.
3) This is not yet connected to the Pesobit Online Wallet but is already working as a money transfer tool, bills payment, buy mobile load credits etc.
4) In the Pesobit Online Wallet, there will be an Encash option that will allow you to enter your ewallet registered account (email address/mobile etc). It will be credited to your account in 24-48 hours in Philippine Peso value using the Pesobit rate at the time of withdrawal.  ETA will be this month.
5) There are different charges per services offered including withdrawals charged by VMoney but the cheapest way to withdraw is the Manual option via a checkbox in the withdrawal section.
6) The difference of this platform vs the others will be the low buying and selling difference/spread that will be implemented soon.
7) There will be a referral system giving out Php10 per ID verified users to be passed on to your accounts next week.

Again, this is not yet the final Pesobit <-> Philippine Peso platform as we will still be working on cheaper options in the future.

Another 3rd Party Fund Manager joined the 3rd Party Investment program as well, details can be found in the Online wallet at https://wallet.pesobit.net

I am proud one of the ICO member of Pesobit, since launching of PSB last august 2016, we have face already up and down in this cryptocurrency it is already 8 months and we are nearly to our 1st year anniversary. I'm still optimistic that before reaching our one year anniversary, the price of PSB will be like launching of sky rocket to the top.   
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:10:26 PM

Notes:

I am proud one of the ICO member of Pesobit, since launching of PSB last august 2016, we have face already up and down in this cryptocurrency it is already 8 months and we are nearly to our 1st year anniversary. I'm still optimistic that before reaching our one year anniversary, the price of PSB will be like launching of sky rocket to the top.   
holding your ico coins are still profitable and like what you have said its a good news before the project reach its anniversary the price will move up again and we will expect more coming from this great project. good luck and keep holding.
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:56:35 PM

Notes:

holding your ico coins are still profitable and like what you have said its a good news before the project reach its anniversary the price will move up again and we will expect more coming from this great project. good luck and keep holding.

Price still good now for ICO participant. Im also one of them and follow signature campaign bounty, but already sold at price around 6k - 7k, then several time trading this coin get some profit too. Now i just considering to buy again and hold for long term, because i see good news will come and may be price can be higher like when this coin launching.

sunny78

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:46:36 AM

Notes:

Price still good now for ICO participant. Im also one of them and follow signature campaign bounty, but already sold at price around 6k - 7k, then several time trading this coin get some profit too. Now i just considering to buy again and hold for long term, because i see good news will come and may be price can be higher like when this coin launching.

Yeah that's right price still good for ICO participant. But me everyday i purchased even small PSB quantity. My target to get at least 2% of total coin before 1 year anniversary. I believe PSB has a great future , this is what i see.
lithiumviper12

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:27:35 AM

Looks like the team is busy working on PSB. Looking forward for updates.
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:47:05 PM

Still waiting for the Online Wallet to be connected to the EWallet website? It could be announced anytime. Just checking on how to credit your Pesobits and pass it over to your EWallet accounts.

The marketplace at market.pesobit.net will also be activated together with the Online Wallet to EWallet system. For interested merchants, there will now be an option for your products to be listed in the Marketplace without actually accepting Pesobit. The items in the Marketplace will be accepting Pesobit but it will be directly converted to Philippine Peso and credited to your EWallet account. To the existing merchants who want this instead of the old process of you accepting Pesobit, just let me know and send me an email to pesobit@gmail.com so I can arrange the setup for your items.

Same setup will be done for the freelancing website which is under development.

sunny78

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:09:15 PM

Still waiting for the Online Wallet to be connected to the EWallet website? It could be announced anytime. Just checking on how to credit your Pesobits and pass it over to your EWallet accounts.

The marketplace at market.pesobit.net will also be activated together with the Online Wallet to EWallet system. For interested merchants, there will now be an option for your products to be listed in the Marketplace without actually accepting Pesobit. The items in the Marketplace will be accepting Pesobit but it will be directly converted to Philippine Peso and credited to your EWallet account. To the existing merchants who want this instead of the old process of you accepting Pesobit, just let me know and send me an email to pesobit@gmail.com so I can arrange the setup for your items.

wow , another good news. continue promote psb online and offline
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:15:49 PM

Great news ! the market already reacting, I am just hoping the old supporters come back again & join the train  Grin

In the meantime Please retweet this https://twitter.com/bits_crypto/status/854699892853297153

Keep supporting this beautiful coin !
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:20:45 PM

Great news ! the market already reacting, I am just hoping the old supporters come back again & join the train  Grin

In the meantime Please retweet this https://twitter.com/bits_crypto/status/854699892853297153

wow its really showing some good movements again its not late to buy more psb better ride with the train now before it will fully launch and
never to go back after this ewallet has been established and fully running.
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:15:07 AM

Thanks for the actulizacion Mr. Founder!

We look forward to the final announcement of e-wallet.ph Smiley
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:56:49 PM

sunny78

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:16:05 PM

wow, if the PSB will be include in poloniex.. it roar high.
Pastafarian

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 05:46:38 PM

Hello Pesobit Community! I am happy to announce that PSB has officially been added as an accepted payment method on the Top Shelf Toker® site!  Cheesy

The 4/20 Super Sale is now live! https://www.topshelftoker.com/collections/sale

Save an additional 15% off your order with discount code: CRYPTOLOVE

Remember, we accept various methods of payment like Credit/Debit, Paypal, and Amazon payments.

We also accept several other cryptocurrencies besides Bitcoin (BTC) and SativaCoin (STV):

BlackCoin (BLK)
Bitsend (BSD)
Dash (DASH)
Decred (DCR)
Dogecoin (DOGE)
Ether (ETH)
Ether Classic (ETC)
GridCoin (GRC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Monetary Unit (MUE)
Monero (XMR)
Namecoin (NMC)
NAV Coin (NAV)
Nexus (NXS)
Novacoin (NOVA)
NuBits (NBT)
Peercoin (PPC)
Pesobit (PSB)
PIVX (PIVX)
PotCoin (POT)
StartCoin (START)
Steem (STEEM)
SteemDollars (SBD)
Syscoin (SYS)
Vertcoin (VTC)
ZCash (ZEC)

All of these other altcoins are possible due to our integration with Coinpayments. To proceed with any listed altcoin as payment, simply select the Coinpayments option at checkout then select any of these coins as payment. Once the transaction is confirmed, your order will be processed and shipped asap!

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: